Superwoman's fight against a white troll

youtube.com/watch?v=8WfEkXvGQhY lol

how does this video have 600,000 likes?

Sup Forums BTFO

I always read her name as Superwoman 2, like she's a sequel to somebody else.

Imagine trying to have a conversation with someone with that personality.

I think superwoman has more important things to do do than to get all upset over one dude trying to annoy her from her moms basement. She could just do what any sensible person would do, and ignore us. For the record, I have not watched the video yet, and after I post this, I will. If the troll in the video turns out to be harassing her in a way that actually causes physical or traumatic-level mental damage, then the point I have brought up on this post will not be a valid one.

Ok, Im sorry, as hard as I tried, I could not bring myself to watch the entire video. I have come to the conclusion that this woman takes things at face value only, and fails to see that most comments posted under youtube videos usually talk about how the video was made really well, really poorly,or how the person in the video is really good or really shit. And a lot of people on the internet just like to get a reaction out of people by trying to offend them. Its usually done in a half assed manner. People who actually feel strongly about the issue they write about in the comments section usually don't limit themselves to one or two sentences. when you want to make a point, you make sure you say everything that needs to be said to convince others that you are right.

Hey, she changed her hair

Because she's fucking hot.

Isn't her name trademarked? (((They))) should shut it down

Her eyes freak me out.

Also, indians smell.

shes how as fuck though

I can't sorry I'd be dead from her rich smugness of being born into rich oppression. Don't you know how much she suffers from mean comments on her videos? She even has to delete those! They're mean!!!

Damn, all those ZINGs, punch after punch. How will I recover.

>describes FLIGHT path from North America to India going through the Strait of Gibraltar, Mediterranean, Suez Canal, and Red Sea.

Is the white troll idubbbz? HE LOVES HEEER

The power of Indian click farms.

>don't be racist white boys
>we're all equal race doesn't matter
>you should date a brown woman like me
>I want the whitests kids possible

Not going to watch the vid but just looking at he I can tell she's a racist.

This video lacks proper argumentation.

>There are two types of people during difficult times in the world: 1) People who come together as one, and 2) Racist idiots

No there ain't you fucking dumb bitch.

There are FIVE types of people during difficult times in the world:
1) People who come together as one (hippies)
2) Racist idiots (neo nazi degenerates and inbred hillbillies)
3) Race realists who also don't want their culture to be wiped out
4) People who just don't give a fuck
5) People who come together as one, and force their cosmopolitan ideas on people and shout RACIST!! at everything

Poo in loo land has 2 billion people

>white troll

This stupid cunt made that post to herself so she could have the justification to make this retarded video that just reveals her idiocy.

She obviously wrote the comment herself you dummy.

check out Steven Crowders response

she is a retard that has been payed by google because in the current time everyone is changing their minds on immigrants,google give her money and said to make a video bringing the ''racist'' shit up.
She did the comment (or maybe google suggested it i dunno) and made the video.
It's so obviously shilled it's sad people think it's actually legit.

>manage to look merely avarage with shitton of makeup and fonder
>hot