WTC 7 collapsed due to office fires.(official explanation)

WTC 7 collapsed due to office fires.(official explanation).
See what happened in london.
hummm...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zv7BImVvEyk
i.4cdn.org/pol/1497530373778.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=Hp6WwA6ikC0
youtube.com/watch?v=FPRYu98CCgc
youtu.be/TJNzaMRsN00?t=586
youtube.com/watch?v=uFJa9WUy5QI
youtu.be/EKN4qilUOfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, I guess the resulting structural weakness from high temperatures combined with thousands of tonnes of concrete and metal falling down next to it could have contributed to it collapsing.

you guessed wrong. try again

k

>At approximately 2:00 pm, firefighters noticed a bulge in the southwest corner of 7 World Trade Center between the 10th and 13th floors, a sign that the building was unstable and might collapse.[37] During the afternoon, firefighters also heard creaking sounds coming from the building.[38] Around 3:30 pm, FDNY Chief Daniel A. Nigro decided to halt rescue operations, surface removal, and searches along the surface of the debris near 7 World Trade Center and evacuate the area due to concerns for the safety of personnel.[39] The fire expanded the girders of the building, causing some to lose their structural integrity. This led column number 79, a critical column supporting a large part of the 13th floor, to buckle, causing the floors above it to collapse to the fifth floor; however, this could not be seen from outside the building. The structure also developed cracks in the facade just before the entire building started to fall.[6]:21[40] According to FEMA, this collapse started at 5:20:33 pm EDT when the east mechanical penthouse started crumbling.[5]:23[41] Differing times are given as to what time the building completely collapsed:[41] at 5:21:10 pm EDT according to FEMA,[5]:23 and at 5:20:52 pm EDT according to NIST.[6]:19, 21, 50–51 There were no casualties associated with the collapse.[40] NIST found no evidence to support conspiracy theories such as the collapse being the result of explosives; it found that a combination of factors including physical damage, fire and the building's unusual construction set off a chain-reaction collapse.[42]

a fucking plane flew in the wtc retard.

Different design and construction probably. Plus it was much much taller so more mass above the fire damaged areas.

Different construction type, this one has a reinforced concrete frame as I understand it, way smaller building too.

you know damn good and well that logic is illegal when debating a conspiritard.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zv7BImVvEyk

Stel bemz

>911
nice

>NIST
top kek. try harder

>Daniel A. Nigro
That's highly descriptive.

Really reboots the old head computer doesn't it?

Yeah the WTC was made of balsa wood and tissue paper

Did a secound larger tower collaps next to it causing a massive amount of structural damage to one side of the London tower?

Oh... you think WTC 7 collaps just from fire and not because it also had rubble carve out the back end of it...

That is all fine, I can totally buy wtc 1 and 2 collapsing due to fire / melt etc

What I cannot logically accept is for BOTH towers to fall so neatly and accurately within their own footprint so perfectly... that shit is shady as fuck, you've got to be a dumb cunt to think fire did that

and the fire was a lot hotter and burned for a lot longer.

Nah it looks more like he should be hot-dogging her

>differently built structures

WHO WOULD HAVE FUCKING THOUGHT?

>That is all fine, I can totally buy wtc 1 and 2 collapsing due to fire / melt etc

no you can't.
you are missing the fact that there was no rubble.
there should have been 110 million tonnes of twisted steel and debris.. there wasn't.
the towers literally turned to dust.. watch the footage..
the towers blew away in the wind mate

>thousands of tonnes of concrete and metal falling down next to it could have contributed to it collapsing.
I sometimes fall down too when someone drops something near me

I saw big chunks of the building fall within its own fingerprint then turn to dust even before hitting the ground yes... but the rubble is there , a lot of it as dust on the Hudson and in to the air

No George W Bush sucked it all up in his WTC Machine of Doom Holographic Device that CNN covered up

Daily reminder that no plane hit this building.

Firefighters did a nice job. Saved the bottom of the building and the surroundings.

im willing to bet if a commercial jet liner crashed into this building it would probably collapse

Maybe Indian build quality isn't as shitty as Mexican?

I solved the riddle.
The London building had no steel beams to melt
It's structure was pure concrete

WTC was also concrete.

The heat from the fire made the rebar soft so the concrete failed..

>but the rubble is there
???
no its not.. it turned to dust.. thats not the same thing.
its either rubble or dust, you can't say they are the same thing.

thats how indoctrination works

nonsense !

Delete this goyim

>indian build quality
>in a discussion about WTC from a country without nigger-tier construction standards
What the actual fuck, kanker

I'm willing to bet no commercial airliner crashed into WTC 7.

AE911TRUTH.ORG

3000 red pilled architects and engineers. Join us. Non professionals can sign the petition too in a different section.

>what is sympathetic demolition

pick up a book for once

>3000 red pilled architects and engineers

shilly as fuck. thats the counter conspiracy
look into it.
Its the equivalent of 'the men who killed Kennedy'
made by the CIA

even more fucked, the owner of your pic related is a jew who lent larry silver a bunch of money to secure the lease for WTC

Ntsc cites fires from burning office furniture as the cause of the collapse. Just how high temp do you think chipboard desks and wheely chairs burn Mr swecuck?

bump

Care to link me to something about "sympathetic demolition"? Nothing on Google about it

Actually the official report does not blame the cosmetic damage caused by debris for the collapse, it blames fires. So there goes your snide remark.....

there's a video of the first recorded instance here

i.4cdn.org/pol/1497530373778.gif

Actually that makes a lot of sense. Concrete columns actually sway less if they have more force applied to them from the top. Sometimes meaning that you have situation where there's more rebar in the top than the bottom.

>causing a massive amount of structural damage to one side
>uniform collapse at free fall

pick one

Sympathetic demolition... jesus christ. Blow it out your ass dude.

The London building was reinforced concrete... WTC was just exposed steel beams.

Reinforced concrete doesn't become much weaker in high temps.

Sympathetic demolition sure does work in strange ways

that still doesn't account for much though does it.
where was the rubble?
why the dust?
why the thermite?
what about the free fall speed down to 2 stories,
there should have been about 50 stories of rubble and the 'collapse' should have slowed down significantly.

too many questions there for you to simply say
>muh heat

US building codes != ROW building codes
just look at those disposable one-generation sheds they build.

Congrats you're now a 911 truther bevause thats not the official explanation.

good goy, questions are for the ignorant!

>where was the rubble?
>why the dust?
>what about the free fall speed down to 2 stories

Concrete floors crashing into each other at high speed pulverizing everything (domino effect).

>50 stories of rubble
You think every story is about 50% concrete and steel in volume? Do you live in some sort of bunker?

nigga please.

stay off the anime, kid

SUPERIOR

BRITISH

ENGINEERING

>as apposed to literally no rubble
do you even have eyes?
and wouldn't that counter
wake up boys.

>buildings get hit halfway and 2/3 of the way up
>conspiratards expect the building to fall over like a fell tree

Watch some of the videos. There's clearly the upper half of one of the towers collapsing and falling onto nearby buildings.

No rubble?

Concrete when reaching breaking point just cracks, unlike many materials it doesn't go through some elastic deformation process, which is why it "pops". So if the concrete goes and you have some rebar bars it can go fast.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hp6WwA6ikC0

>not understanding basic civic engineering
>not understanding concrete and steel

School yourself gypsy

>What I cannot logically accept is for BOTH towers to fall so neatly and accurately within their own footprint so perfectly.

Because it was the floors crashing into each other on the way down (the top part actually tilted over).

Just like domino the floors fell where the builders put them (pretty logical)

thats like 4 stories of rubble
>inb4 its in the basement

what all 110 fucking stories or whatever it is?
nah mate, I dont buy it.
the towers blew away in the wind - how does that happen?

Whether 911 was an inside job or not. Who cares. Let's just say it is to fuck the globalist. They do the same to us.

Wait a second, I definetly understand it now

The buildings were fake friends, they never even existed. They were made from SuperGlued dust and supported by Jewish magic. The planes were actually small drones that just looked big (seriously take a closer look at this youtube vidya I'm going to show you)

Think about it, the buildings were probably always empty and made to look real inside. The cheap Jews probably didn't even make the floors they just made a giant hollow box.
KILL YOURSELF BRIT FUCK

did that hurt?

>the towers blew away in the wind

Some parts of them actually literally did just that because of pulverized concrete floors.

The bottom is intact and can easily support the top

>he thinks skyscrapers made of a hollow skeletal system of metal and concrete will mimic the behavior of a falling tree when collapsing due to a critical failure in structural integrity

Brainlet

I honestly don't know what you are suggesting happened

What is your genius idea as to what happened

and what about the steel?

youtube.com/watch?v=FPRYu98CCgc

Don't know the exact dimensions, perhaps you should make a drawing and calculate the volume.
Of course there will be some compression perhaps like 10-20%?
And a floor is 1/25th of the length of a floor and the colomns are like 0,4x0,4m2?
Then you prove to the world you're right.

i don't know what they teach in gypsy schools but there is that discipline called "classical mechanics" and it says that in case of an inelastic collision, which was the case the plane didn't bounce off but rather got absorbed into the building, then most of the kinetic energy the plane had(and it had a lot considering its mass and velocity) must've turned into heat, spread around a relatively small area of the building where the plane hit it.

im not telling you.
its better for you to learn these things by yourself.
If you are actually interested, you will.
Sup Forums 9/11 threads are just for people to berate one another, no one actually learns anything.

Youre flag is fucking gay

>Thinking all Americans don't already know this
Might shock you all, but we do not trust whatever the government says.

Im not even going to dignify this with a response.
please would you give me an indication of your age?
I hate talking to teenagers

I take your point but It doesn't do much to sway me as there are so many other factors to consider.

Other countries should sell their non-collapsing tower technology to America.

Your main "argument" seem to be that there was no debris?

You really should take a look at that video again. Also, why did these domino towers fall vertically into their own footprint?

>let me open your eyes m8
>where did the concrete go after 911
>Where is the rubble man ???

I've heard many viable conspiracy theories but this has to be the worst. People who believe
911 was staged don't deny the fact that the building actually collapsed

You on the other hand are suggesting not only that it was all staged, but that the buildings were fake too

You should really consider killing yourself
>teenagers
Says the man who believes that twin towers never even exited

WTC7 was not hit by a plane. It got detonated. However, I don't really care. What exactly was the function of the WTC and WTC7 again?

youtu.be/TJNzaMRsN00?t=586

Everyone knows that it wasn't the planes impact that took all the buildings down on 9/11, but rather an extremely potent nerve gas that exploded when in came into contact with the air. It caused the buildings to get eternal bleeding and die. We all watched it live.

>You really should take a look at that video again.

I've been watching videos and reading for 10 years.
all angles, all theories

the debris is one of hundreds of points. thats why you just screaming dominos over and over again makes me laugh.
my top 3 would be
1.dust
2.debris
3.supposed lack of planes

although there are many many other interesting angles to the story.

not trying to change anyones mind but I'm simply not having people moronically repeating
>muh heat
>muh concrete
>muh pancakes

>You on the other hand are suggesting not only that it was all staged, but that the buildings were fake too

great reading and writing skills there!

I love how they say they found the terrorists passports on the streets on NYC

Ya know cuz they fell out of their bags and out of the plane when it exploded

>Ok, guys. This presidency isn't working out, what should we do?
>How about we crash commercial jets into the pentagon, the twin towers and one straight into the ground for good measure? That should really get the public fired up and give us a blank check to do anything we want.
>Nah, that plan seems lacking.
>How about we also demolish a nearby building?
>Yea, that's the plan.

You can see the fucking penthouses at the top collapse before the exterior of the building enters freefall. Watch this video: youtube.com/watch?v=uFJa9WUy5QI

Hopefully this will lead to tearing down all the shitty office in apartment blocks put up in the 60s and beyond and replacing them with actually good buildings

And then the natural response to a terrorist attack would be to send troops to a country that was fighting the same enemy, like Iraq right?

If you ask me, in a War on Terror, I would have started at our nations haunted houses...

>lack of planes

Are you suggesting planes were fake too ? Is anything real ? Is life real ? Is consciousness real or just a trick ?

wat

UAF had 2 PhDs and one PhD student make video recreations of what NIST did and it appears NIST got everything completely wrong youtu.be/EKN4qilUOfs

WTC 7 had direct structural damage from WTC collapse.

Conspiracy fags always use photos that angle it out of the picture.

the thread will end when i say this but yeah..
Im not convinced there were any planes.

If there were then Im almost sure they did not cause the free fall collapse of 3 buildings.

looks like 3% of the building.

why did it fall directly into its own foot print at free fall speed??

if i took out one of your legs, you would expect to fall to the side r-right?
careful now, dont defeat your own point in the process of trying to answer me

Im almost sure you're and idiot.

Stop being retarded.