Aus/pol/ - gookOP never makes the second thread edition

up to me again...

come on in lads
even just to say hi - make a post!
or even just to sign off with a "noigh-noigh"

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-06-15/capturing-the-changing-face-of-800-australian-post-offices/8616390
archive.is/5Srh2
twitter.com/ShireShitposter
youtube.com/watch?v=tszazkcJkIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>previous thread

fuck c'mon
report in NOW

Where do aus anons get there ancestry kits from?

I am here lads.

>ancestry kits
What does this mean?

fuckin took ya time cunt

was thinking about doing one soon
either 23andme or ancestry.com

i've hesitant because of the bigdata thing, and 23 was started by a jew, and uses wierd metrics for phenotypes so that everyone comes up as a niggerjew. plus the laws around them owning the data
considered going to a uni or some small place to avoid data collection

but give less of a fuck now and still going to do it

onya. good lad.

he means one of them nigger detectors you buy onloine

is racemixing allowed gents?

Its also a jew detector

I did 23 and me.

I regret it now because they have my DNA and I am fearful that at some point in the future law enforcement may try and use it to check against evidence taken from crime scenes. It has already happened in the USA.

I am not a criminal nor do I intend to become one, but there is a chance my political views could lead me into that sort of territory. It is not a very big chance, but you never know what the future holds.

>jew detector
Yeah I got some bad news on that front. It is better not to know.

Should have used ancestry where you can request a destruction of your sample and all records of your DNA. It's like you faggots don't read the terms and conditions for these things.

So will channel 10 actually disappear from our screens or will it just get new investors.

I was very naive.

I have had 23andme destroy my sample and close my account etc, but I don't know just how much of my data they will genuinely destroy.

Post wars the good guys lost

*niggerjudector

as i addressed here:
23 and me uses fucky metric biometric / suspiciously broad phenotype grouping
many here assume its a kike trick to fuck with racial redpilling

its not just you they can use it for.
All of your sons and theirs, it doesnt change, and they'll have it for ever
pretty much guaranteed that your bloodline will get CIA'd Lee Harvey Oswald style at some point

nigh nigh cobbas

I'm hoping it's gone for good. SBS needs to go first though.

If the future will be the sort you describe and they want peoples DNA they can get it anyway. You won't have to volunteer to give it to them.

No my mother found the Jew ancestor the old fashioned way looking at the family tree.

It is quite far back but real.

They're all a leap of faith of sorts but I knew anons here who've used 23andjew have found jew and nigger DNA where there couldn't possibly be any like mentioned.

its always a micro percent
i think it could be chalked up not to malice, but to some error in junk/unknown dna that gets grouped as 'out of africa theory' or some shit

yeah not too sad because journos are generally human garbage, and telavision usually pushes poz
but as
said: i'd much much rather abc/sbs die first: not just cause they are way more cancerous, but its gov funded as well

at least we had that sweet sweet fairfax axing this year

So good. How the fuck was it nutritious though?

Can anyone give me a job in sydney? I swear employers in ryde discriminate against whites
Even in major chains, supermarkets, department stores etc they only hire non whites.

>Even in major chains, supermarkets, department stores etc they only hire non whites.
I've noticed this too. Africans make up about 10% of supermarket workers in cities.

LOL

Hey faggets

fuck we need a crown inquiry into poojeets and their servo racket

fuuuark pauline pulls

She will need to keep James Ashby away from him.

abc.net.au/news/2017-06-15/capturing-the-changing-face-of-800-australian-post-offices/8616390

Witnessed. Remember to archive. archive.is/5Srh2

Do you just pick on /auspol/?

hahaha
without fail
based nordscrivener

abc doesn't get ad revenue
i suppose they can still see the redirect of the traffic though

nah that's what i thought at first
he gets around though

just saw these /fresh/ dingo propoganda ads
looks like they're relaunching soon

I'm confident enough of my Anglo-Celtic-German heritage that I don't feel the need for one. Like OP said the only thing they'll turn up is a .01% jew DNA.
Sometimes thought about claiming ticking the indiginous box on government from for that sweet gibs tho, gotta be honest.

doesnt matter what dna cunts you go through, you have to do the main Principle component analysis by yourself.

Heres one site - GENOtation.

You'll find out who youre closest too, rather than whatever the websites say.

how the fuck did i miss the swanson drive-through?

tell me more

SWEET. Thought about going to the con but it's another city and I'd have to get time off and I'm not a memelord on twitter so i feel a bit wary. But I've missed their site and the convict report.
Noice design on the posters too.

i'm keen to attend. still have to contact them, but.
in nsw so its no drama.
>not a memelord on twitter
why not cunt? time to change that
ha but yeah don't let that stop you! i'm sure a lot of the guys going would only post on here

credit for the posters
twitter.com/ShireShitposter

do go on

>why not cunt? time to change that
never posted on twitter but from what I seen looks like you need an office job or some job where you can be on your phone a lot or you're casual worker to be fresh and get that sweet retweet. I just don't have the time. OTOH I could set aside one day a week for serious IRL/online activism.

Each site is completely different, but all are based off who is in their own system. GENOtation shows who youre closest to euro, africa, mid east and asia, each one is different, doesnt give you percentages because percentages are full of shit, they all have no idea.

L-Lindt cafe?

>tradesbloke
my tradie friends are on their phone throughout the day ha
but yeah mate you don't actually need a lot of time - its just a microblog. and certainly don't need to be hot on the trigger for retweets.
its really all about the bitesize bants.

Been like two months and they still never emailed me back.

>1
ah wow you got in late, mate

>based off who is in their own system
this is why i said caved in and went for the big boys, instead of seeking some small dna service.
but i'm worried about 20jewy&me manipulating that
>percentages are full of shit, they all have no idea
really though?
>euro, africa, mid east and asia
i thought they could go group more accurately than that:
?

"noigh-noigh"

oh really?
fuark...that sucks...
try again, maybe?
their twitter is still active, though: so maybe try there?

is that oc, mate?
goodlad for signing off.
noighty-noight!

>Been like two months and they still never emailed me back.
They are all on TRS forums every day.

>goodlad for signing off.
>noighty-noight!
what's the punishment for not signing off?

listened to the podcast (and other trs ones) for over a year and still never joined their forum ha
tell the bastards to check their bloody email!

how can they knew percentages if euro is based off ancient neado and nigger dna

>tell the bastards to check their bloody email!
I'm not on there either. Just send them another email.

>tfw welsh masterrace

Australians caring about DNA ancestry is retarded. Even if you're pure blood, you're descended from bread stealing lowlifes.

If you've got pure Scottish or noble blood like me however, that pure white blood is an exception. But I guarantee you, if any of you in this thread can trace yourself to 100% white ancestry, nevertheless your blood is likely full of trash tier mutts

At least when pure blood discussions in the European threads happen it has some kind of meaning behind it. You're all just sad.

literally 1% of White Australians are related to convicts.

nice digits

>hitler digits
It's a sign XD
Not a tradie just in a high customer service/services job but yeah i could find the time for a few shitposts.
anudder one it's a sign!

exactly, my grand rents come from hungary and germany, good ol ww2

myself, and 100% of my circle of friend's grandparents were born in europe. i don't know anyone whose family has been in australia for more than 2 generations.

i still tell people to fuck off because we're full though. i guess im a cunt.

I like them and the some of the other dingoes like soapmerchant but TRS is pretty gay. Wanted to avoid ever registering

Untrue, if your family has been here for more than 4-6 generations, and you're white there's a 99% chance you'll find some form of a blood connection to one of the fleets.

I traced back and turns out my guy was chief surveyor on the 2nd fleet. That, mixed with the noble blood and scotts that came over later makes me laugh at you trash cunts arguing over who does or doesn't have pure bread-thief blood. Literally trash tier & youre actually worrying about whether you have Jew ancestors or not. Wake-up call everyone, if you're not descended from Scottish freemen or English nobility you're as trash tier as any of the non-whites you all desperately try to look down upon

Nice, you're not the kinda bloke im referring to. Most pure Europeans outside of Melbourne are related somewhat to the fleeters in some way though Mario

how many cunts came over on the fleets but /how much of those fleets got bred out

T. Sturgeon

fuark spent way too long looking for the pic and still couldn't find it
gotta organise moi memay folder
>what's the punishment
this.jpg

aye cheers bruz

youtube.com/watch?v=tszazkcJkIM
Just posting a fave of mine from ole Slim. We gotta break down the misconception we're all out there on our own. Any cunts out there, feeling low, just hit me up anytime [email protected]
And yes, I'll join the great shitposting army on twatter one of these days. Just one question, should my avatar be memetastic and froggy, or normalfag?

have you cunts praised KEK TODAY?!

Awooooooooooooooooooooooo

true...
yeah mate not to pressure you but its surprisingly easy
i mean you can spend ages browsing alt-reich twitter spheres, but in terms of posting its just one of those things you do when you get the inspiration. plus i guess its the way with a lot of things: you end up being able to fit more in than you'd think, when you pick up more stuff.
we all gotta do our part for the memewar/kulturkampf ;^)

go 100% memesperg m8

if you want to make a normie sock account keep it separate. i mean there is a couple of lads who use face and post dangerous level memes but i wouldn't recommend it

Exactly;
90% of every white population is crap... hence arguing about being being pure white is retarded. Nobility or bust.

100 years ago if pol existed; all our countries would be near 100% white and that's what the Sup Forums arguments would be about. Who's from the trash classes and who's from the aristocrats

Who cares? You're not nobility. Ought to kill yourself to stop those petty thief brain cells from reproducing

KYS

how do you know they're active then?

yeah got it m8, makes sense. Cheers.
Well that's about all from me for tonight. G'noight to all true blues keep your chins up lads!

nad chi yw'r hyd yn oed gwlad sydd

Oh okay, so you're like one of those hipsters?

cheers, brother.
noighty-noight!

*faggots
i mean he's right: ultimately if we were homogeneous we would be able to focus on the real issues of economy, ideology, etc.
race takes precedent only because its currently most important, and irreversible if lost.

pls explain this meym

lol poof

WHENS SMOKO, YA KARNTS?

inne thyne neketh minute

>all youz purebred anglos are trash
>wogs are better
>all yous are criminals
>except for those captains and surveyors

nobody cares when dandenong mixes with dandenong

ffffuark didn't see you mate
now i feel like a dogcunt for missing this
g'noight!