Oliver Stone to Colbert:

It wasn't the Russians, it was the Jews.

CBS: Cut, cut, cut.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k6XQOD-7VhA
pagesix.com/2017/06/13/oliver-stones-late-show-interview-went-completely-off-the-rails/
archive.is/fsKFX
youtu.be/69xB7t2QWBs
jewishpress.com/news/israel/oliver-stone-tells-colbert-israel-had-more-influence-than-russia-on-2016-election/2017/06/14/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao

SHUT IT DOWN

bumping for link

youtube.com/watch?v=k6XQOD-7VhA

Oy vey, shut it downnn

Post the link, monkey

Colbert's a little bitch now. I miss Strangers with Candy

I don't feel like watching the whole thing. What time does he mention jews?

LOL please be real. Bumping for interest and a link

pagesix.com/2017/06/13/oliver-stones-late-show-interview-went-completely-off-the-rails/

>The source described Stone’s Israeli argument as “a classic anti-Semitic canard.”

oy veyyyyy

kek 2 scoops man hasn't even seen the doco but knows he hates it. what a faggot
S

he was just defending the poor muzzies you dumb faggot

Haha yeah, fellow 'pede. Isreal is fucking baste. The only democracy in the middle east.

This doesn't contain anything regarding Jews, wth

what does that have to do with anything i said you retard?

>The audience member explained that as Colbert pressed Oscar winner Stone — who was promoting his new Vladimir Putin Showtime series, “The Putin Interviews” — on his apparent sympathy for the Russian president in spite of claims about Russian interference in the US election, Stone, at a disadvantage, tried to shift the talk to Israel.

>The source said they “watched from behind [their] hands” as Stone said words to the effect of: “Israel had far more involvement in the US election than Russia.”

archive.is/fsKFX

This apparently sourceless article (hurr our guy in the audience durr) looks more like a hitpiece against him for defending Putin than him accusing Israel of rigging the US elections

That movie is going to be amazing.

>the Norwegian is busy masturbating again
archive.is/fsKFX

>cringe-worthy
Top notch journalism.

booo i wanted nor-bot to archive that

Oliver Stone has also questioned "the official history" of WWII. He's definitely based as fk

They cut the conversation from the show

Such an awful show

Stone is losing his patience with these liberal retards the whole time haha. I wish I could see the unedited version.

They cut it. Its in the article that they cut his comments on the Jews. That show is filmed in the mornings and shown at night.

And people say the USSR had less freedom than the west

I like how Colbert considers himself a member of the press. Says a lot about what the press has become.

SHUT

He's at a jousting match

We have freedom of the press, so long as it's Lügenpresse.

Fuckin true cinematic hero.

Platoon, Wall Street, Alexander, Snowden.

All about that fuckin truth.

Colbert is such a little bitch.

I'm no Russian cocksucker but these people will convince themselves that war will satiate their election loss and will never admit that Hillary was a gigantic liability from day one. When the DNC leaks happened, Hillary's poll numbers went up.

And as for this stuff about interference, who is to say the media doesn't interfere on the reg? They reported on the emails and even asked about them in the debates.

Funniest part to me is

Paraphrasing
> Colbert : " Muh Putin is a tyrant. He hates free speech. As a member of the press I'm worried about this. We want to be sure you didn't edit the interview to pieces Mr Stone"
>Edits Stones comments out

Really lubricates the almond.

>fight about Israel

Blumpf is a Russian scoop holster. Most of America's ice cream is being wired to Russia right as we speak. You cucks let this happen.

>“Israel had far more involvement in the US election than Russia.”

There is nothing wrong anywhere in that statement

Pls don't post smug Iori, I just fapped

Soon as they were named, they released that israel app and video. :thinking:

The (((media))) sure are scrambling.

Lets do a big attack campaign against Colbert for censorship.

anti-Semite reeeeeeeeeeee

Even Sessions named the Jew calling it the Jewish AIPAC lobby.

>they “watched from behind [their] hands”

i can't imagine being so fucking precious. how do these people get through a normal day in one piece?

holy fuck what a madman is he /ourcommie/?

This, Colbert is just a mouthpiece for the legacy left in this country. All he does is fake outrage and push the party line. He's like the John McCain of political journalism.

Oliver Stone's views on Putin are actually quite fascinating. As it turns out, the situation is quite complicated and he's a very intelligent and calculated statesman.

this is absolutely TRUE
WHAT IS IT they are accusing "the russians" of doing that Pissrael doesn't do year after year?

I've never seen Colbert blown out that hard. Of course it's hard for the liberal brain to understand that not every piece of journalism needs to be dragged through Jewish skepticism before it's published.

>Putin is evil because: media censorship
>media sensors interview

Need some memes or video edits of him just editing all the shit he doesn't like out. Maybe some nods to Stalinist editing. I don't know just spit balling.

Pretty much. He is basically Squealer from Animal Farm at this point.

KIKES youtu.be/69xB7t2QWBs

lol really. Of course Israel had an influence on the US election. The Israel Lobby is the most powerful non-partisan political force in the country. Our tax dollars prop up their entire economy.

>Israel had far more involvement in the US election than Russia
What? It's not like we have a whole set of organizations dedicated to lobbying or anything, jeez what an antisemite.

jewishpress.com/news/israel/oliver-stone-tells-colbert-israel-had-more-influence-than-russia-on-2016-election/2017/06/14/

>Stone was obviously pulling the old anti-Israel, leftist line about how AIPAC is controlling Washington (much the way the “Jews” control Hollywood) – and in his haste to save face apparently forgot the difference between contributing to political campaigns and hacking DNC computers.

>refutes Oliver's point by admitting to bankrolling US politicians

>Russian money in US politics vs Israeli money in US politics.
I wonder what this tattoo would look like...

>Our tax dollars prop up their entire economy.
Bullshit, it goes to private pockets. Our economy doesn't need your chump change, our fat elites do.

Stone will weather this. He got in some shit a few years back saying Hollywood made too much about the (((lolocaust))). I think making the film JFK really red pilled him.

Is that an endorsement to cut them off like the blood sucking leeches they are?

>don't need your chump change
Isn't most of your population hasidic niggers on welfare?

Where did you get that flag?

>Stone's musings were more surprising. In an interview with The Sunday Times of London, the director, promoting his documentary "South of the Border" about South American politics, called out the "Jewish domination of the media" and asserted that Israel had "f**ked up United States foreign policy for years." Stone's most controversial comments came when he defended Adolf Hitler. (It didn't help that he's currently sporting some Hitler-esque hair above his upper lip.)
"Hitler was a Frankenstein, but there was also a Dr. Frankenstein," he said. "German industrialists, the Americans and the British. He had a lot of support. Hitler did far more damage to the Russians than the Jewish people."

Definetly /ourguy/

You get one for proving you had an ancestor who fought for the Confederacy. Hiroshimoot made a deal with ancestry.com

maybe if you lost a war for independence you could have one too.

How much longer can the Kikes keep their backstabbing, conniving ways a secret from the general public?

>We have freedom of the press, so long as it's Lügenpresse.
i would say: "so long at it fits the establishments agenda"
but both are pretty the same

Yes, it really is.
Not most thankfully, otherwise our economy would be weak enough to need your stolen tax dollars.

WUZ

>That heavy handed diss by Putin at the beginning.
>Most of Colbert's audience missed it because Colbert didn't tell them about it.

They did. That's how I got this nifty flag.

6 years 6 months and 6 days
checkem

BE

>being this new

How the fuck is this 'off the rails', honestly, even for colbert this is ridiculous.

it's actually amazing how firm the kike grip is on america. doesn't matter how much i'm aware of it it always amazes me again and again.
but just imagine unironically being a stephen colbert fan, sitting and waiting in front of your tv for your favorite tv show to start so that you can receive the most bluepilled opinions in the world. people who watch these lat night garbage shows are the biggest low information drooling normie simpletons that ever lived.

this is exactly why almost nothing on TV is actually 'live' anymore. there's too much danger of massive redpills. even sportsball has delay.

leftist hypocrisy is limitless

>Thursday, 21 December 2023

Seems a long time to wait.

It's absolutely amazing how dense the audience is. You can't even use subtle humor any more, it has to be spelled out every time.

So many hard edits.

Colbert and other kike shills like Seth McFarlane.

God I hate these guys.

IT

christ

Because there's no lobbyists in Washington backing candidates who will send more money to the Chosen.

What's amazing is that if you can simply get them to do the research for themselves, once a person looks into the Jewishness of media, government, finance, and political donor class the scales fall from their eyes pretty quick.
This is why they're so determined to condition people to be unwilling to even look.
>Don't look behind the curtain goy

>people believe Russia was somehow involved in U.S. elections
>but refuse to believe Israel wasn't
I'll never understand Liberals.

>I think making the film JFK really red pilled him.
anybody who listens to Fletcher Prouty is

JFK was a CIA approved film

>jewishpress.com/news/israel/oliver-stone-tells-colbert-israel-had-more-influence-than-russia-on-2016-election/2017/06/14/

So there's an unnamed source talking about part of the interview that there is no public footage of? They could at least post the unaired footage as proof.

make it happen sooner southlander
you have magic upside-down emu power

Obviously buying all politicians directly is more effective than releasing some emails.

Pretty obvious "Russians" meant a particular type of Russian.

You do need our tax dollars, we're basically subsidizing your taxes being lower than they would be otherwise.

wow good shit

Holy shit.

That explains so much.

I watched the interview and it was so fucking weird and disjointed. Like Colbert was angry as fuck despite Stone doing nothing really "off" and the audience seemed really mad and Stone seemed confused.

its wrong if you're the one trying to steer the narrative to muh russians because you dont want to get caught.

Jew mention made it off the rails, making articles about it when the public will not see