DID STEVE SCALISE GET SHOT IN THE DICK??

THE DOCTORS HAVE HAD HIM FOR 24 HOURS BUT HE IS STILL IN CRITICAL

GIVEN THAT HE WAS SHOT IN THE "HIP" THAT CAN ONLY MEAN ONE OF SEVERAL THINGS

SEVERE SPINAL/NERVE INJURY (PARALYSIS)

PERFORATED DIGESTION ORGANS WITH RISK OF BLOOD INFECTION

OR

OR

D-D-DICK SHOT

EITHER THE BULLET RICOCHETED AROUND IN THE PELVIC GRIDDLE, BOUNCING OFF BONES AND SEVERING PENILE ARTERIES AND DUCTS

OR THE BULLET CRITICAL HITTED, 100% V.A.T.S. TARGETED THE DICK, SEVERING IT AND OBLITERATING THE BALLSACK FOR SPITE

DID THIS HAPPEN

DID THE HOUSE MAJORITY WHIP LOSE HIS PENIS

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/146189543
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The hospital said that he suffered some internal organ damage. Minor, easily fixed. It would be both horrible if he did lose his dick though.

Was wondering the same thing as OP

he probably got shot in an artery

But the dick is an external organ?

Damage to the pelvic bone it's self is medically serious due to blood loss.

Shattered his pelvis and damaged internal organs. There's a high probability it wrecked his reproductive system.
Karma's a bitch ain't it?!

C-Congressman Scalise... ice cream

shot in the the dick
shot shot shot in the dick
but his dick is still standing

Rifle bullet hits pelvis, pelvis cracks like a China plate. Blood vessels all around pelvis bleed, pelvis is full of blood and marrow itself. You can bleed to death internally from broken pelvis. Get well soon.

Organ damage

Unable to stop bleeding for quite some time

Needs multiple blood transfusions and surgeries

Sounds like his entire pelvic area in general

You don't shoot a man in the dick

vimeo.com/146189543

>Not knowing about the yogi art of controlling your dick so it can enter your body

Man, I'd rather be dead than have my beautiful dick blown off

God damnit butters!

Bump

>Sup Forums

Bumping

This demands vengeance

>.223
>obliterating a benis

the shooter probably got some Walmart brass cased fmj rounds to use. Out of his carbine they attain about 2900 feet per second. With the pointy full metal jacket projectile and the speed of said projectile, I'd wager his pecker only suffered a perforating gunshot wound if it was even hit. The average benis isn't like an arm or leg. The bullet will zip right through and not fragment or mushroom. I don't think he has anything to worry about penile wise. But like others have stated, the pelvis is a very vascular-heavy area. Any injury there can be fatal if not handled in surgery properly.