VISIT OUR COUNTRY

The tourist season is just about to start in few hours,so you should visit our country.

Note: I'm not getting paid to start this thread,my motivations are purely patriotic

Other urls found in this thread:

index.hr/vijesti/clanak/nocni-klub-hangar-o-incidentu-nije-to-bio-poljubac-dva-muskarca-nego-seksualna-predigra/975783.aspx
focus.de/panorama/videos/eklat-auf-mallorca-nazis-zeigen-reichskriegsflagge-in-ballermann-kneipe-feierwuetige-reagieren-sofort_id_7233956.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Been to Croatia & went to Plitvice national park, it's pretty beautiful tbqhwyf, would reccomend

Also,you can save this pepe and spread it around if you want its not copyrighted

I'd visit your boipussy

I am dating Croatian gurl rn and her ass smells good

Literally arrived today. Split is lovely.

>tourist season starts in a few hours
WTF i love Croatia now
lol seriously though, why doesn't it just start right now?

We're waiting for the anal lube delivery.

Where did you get that flag?

VIP only

What's the weather like in Croatia?

Only those with a Sup Forums Gold Pass can post with custom flags

Sunny

>What's the weather like in Croatia?
Westeros/10

When did Sup Forums become Sup Forums tier?

i cant wait to arrive my serbian brother

Two years ago

I am already going there in a few weeks, pinapple me. Any advice on customs, booze, food etc. ?

all access pass

hahah

at least its government tourism agencies on Sup Forums now and not intelligence agencies.

Give us back Fiume and Pola first

Serious Q:
Is it easy to get laid in Croatia?
If yes: with Croatian grills or the hot Czechs visiting?
Where?
How to appoach croatian grill?

I don't think tourist agencies advertising on Sup Forums is a good idea

Confirmed, go to Croatia, noone sucks cock better then Croatian guys.

Cheap to get the succ from them too, they are bigger prostitutes than their girls, which is interesting.

Come to Croatia and you'll return to British Islands.

88 confirms no blacks allowed

daj odjebi sa osim patetičnim threadovima, kretenu. Sramotiš nas pred bijelačkim domoljubima.

Why are you always demanding it? Istirans can go if they wish to leave.

No need for beef.

During tourist season its hard to know which women are croatians and which foreigners.We mostly get white tourists,but there are some asians and few black people.

I used to do it every year simply giving false hope that I was a green card ticket.

> patriotic

Fuck off.
Tourism is destorying this country.

DO

NOT

COME.

>vlaj
>bijelac

Izaberi jedno, pedercino.

Croatian grill very hard, Czechs very easy.
How to approach? Well do you have a cross around your neck? Are you ready to work for the rest of your life to support her? What is your family background? shall i go on?

index.hr/vijesti/clanak/nocni-klub-hangar-o-incidentu-nije-to-bio-poljubac-dva-muskarca-nego-seksualna-predigra/975783.aspx

>be hue faggot
>kiss boyfriend in a club
>triggers the bouncers
>hue faggot complains about it on facebook and media

The "new" (old) flags were a bad idea.

Vlaj i ponosan, a sad odjebi "bijelče"

Ahahah jk mate. I really would like to go to Croatia, beautiful place.

You just could avoid to kill all the italians back in '50, but nevermind, it's all water under the bridge now ahah

Pusti zeca, ubij vlaja.

>t. butthurt virgin untermensch

Imma fuck your countrymen in the ass next time i visit.

>Czechs very easy
Thought so. Not wanting to wast time. Will go for the Czechs in Croatia.
Thanks, Croatian tourist agency.

Meh, blame the commies m8.

You know that we all liked the duce.

Bitch, come and try to take it.... well throw you in the foibe like we did last time...

Nah, Giuseppe. Let compromise and give us your woman who come here for a big slavic cock.

if you would be so kinds and tell us the place you will be visiting and at what time il come with my buddies and organise a "party", fuccboi ;)

>Serious Q:
>Is it easy to get laid in Croatia?

Not really.

>If yes: with Croatian grills or the hot Czechs visiting?

Native chicks will bleed your wallet dry and you won't get even as much as a handjob.
Czech chicks only need some booze and you've got a ride.

>Where?

Go to Zrče. The Croatian party town. Bring condoms or you'll catch some STDs.

>How to appoach croatian grill?

Try not being a faggot and just prioritze having fun doing fun shit like surfing etc. instead of hitting on the chicks.

Absolutely don't try to pick up chicks in night clubs outside of Zrče.
Hitting on chicks in a disco the quickest way to get your head bashed in by a native guy who is or claims to be her boyfriend.
Croatian men are easily provoked and don't shy away from beating the shit out of each other let alone a stranger.

>Croatian grill very hard
I had no problem desu

Croatia is really a nice country
It's literally a cheaper version of Italy/Greece just without the niggers and shitskins

Say I wanted to do a tour across Croatia for 2-3 weeks, where should I go? What are the most worthwhile places to visit?

Straya of the Mediteranean coast.

Q:
Where NOT to go when wanting to avoid the Krauts (and maybe the English)? I FUCKING HATE KRAUTS ON VACATION.

Well, karma turned back on you . You killed each others like bitches, ruining your own families, economies, infrastructures, children's future ecc ecc

some years ago one would know you talking about beating
but in the new multicultural western croatia it wouldn't be too odd if you were actually a faggot throwing a fag party

>or claims to be her boyfriend.
gay.

Invite only gold pass account

>internet tough guy

Figures a slav-e like yourself would say something so retarded.

Tell me your secrets.

Ahahahah wtf, what woman in the world would like "slavic cock" when they has a country full of italian stallions?! You are worldwide recognized as ugly pseudorussians

>sta god da stranac izjavi to se uvek predstavlja ljudima kao nepobitna istina cak iako je stranac smrdljivi brazilac

Mario the Istrians don't want you.
They rather take being Slavic over being run over by shitskins.

That sounds more like a threat.

>Ali kako je vidljivo i iz samih početnih članaka, a koje je u maniri aktualne plagijatorske klime koja trenutno vlada u našem društvu, brže bolje prepisao i dobar dio ostalih medija bez da su provjereno utvrdili stanje stvari, autori istih smatrali su shodnim preuzeti ulogu ni manje ni više nego službenih tijela naše države te po kratkom postupku provesti proces i naravno, osuditi „okrivljenika“.

>U tim člancima nećete naći riječi poput „navodno se dogodilo“, „dogodilo se prema iskazima oštećenika“, „navode o događaju potvrdio nam je i Hangar klub i/ili zaštitarska kuća zadužena za osiguranje“ odnosno bilo kakav sličan navod (mi smo od ukupne količine članaka naišli na svega jedan takav), već su isti koncipirani na način da je eto posve nepobitno da su zaštitari pretukli osobu a sve zbog jednog poljupca, dok sumnju u bilo kakvu krivnju jasno otklanjaju bombastični naslovi poput – „HOMOFOBNI NAPAD U ZAGREBU; Zaštitari tukli Brazilca u noćnom klubu jer se ljubio s dečkom“.

:c

>I FUCKING HATE KRAUTS ON VACATION.
Me too
focus.de/panorama/videos/eklat-auf-mallorca-nazis-zeigen-reichskriegsflagge-in-ballermann-kneipe-feierwuetige-reagieren-sofort_id_7233956.html

>when they has a country full of italian stallions?!
You mean all these niggers fished out from the Mediteran?

I'm going to Hungary and Czech, you guys were runner up on the list after Poland. Also fuck tourist season, go when it gets cold. I don't have that thing you call fall or winter where I'm from

Zagreb,Rovinj,Pula,Poreč,Opatija,Šibenik,Zadar,Split,Dubrovink if you want to visit bigger towns.
If you want nature you should visit national parks and if you enjoy more peaceful places you should visit one of the islands.

I am actually half Greek/Italian
Mostly Southern Euro charm and style desu, Croatian girls have quality no joke

Oh fuck dude i live near the beach.
All these krauts do is drink and shout all night long in their little rented homes

kinda pathetic man

Well, also. Surely they have bigger cocks than you fake russians. Go back drinkin your vodka, eating your kebab or whatever you imported from the dominators that fucked you in the asshole in ALL history

>I'm not paid to do this
>posts this shit every day
>accompanied by a few fags who say
>"Oh i've been to plitvice really nice place"
>"Oh I've been to Dubrovnik really nice place "

Hrvoje пpoвaљeн cи

Average height in croatia 180.4 cm
avg. in italy 176.5 cm,

Croatia is bloody beautiful. Seriously. And so are your girls, from my short experience anyway.

What are Croats' opinion on white South Americans? I have northern Italian/southern Slavic descent, I'm a third sub-human also, albeit not noticeable.

Ill be going there with my brother, hes 17
How strict are drinking laws there in croatia?

>budjavi Hrvati toliko siromasni da moraju da mole na internetu da neko dodje u njihovu rupu od mora punu radiacije koje su im poslali "saveznici"

Maybe because those people really visited Croatia?

Dubrovnik is not really Croatian, it's a globalist enclave.

Don't be jelly

Average dick size in italy 15,74
Average dick size in croatia 14,27

Plus we have Rocco Siffredi, that means 1-2 cm longer circa

There are none, as long you are not doing it in front of a police officer.

not strict at all, he'll get served in most places... the only problem could be bigger clubs checking IDs

hrvoje provaljen si

Alright, thanks. Will explore these places in the future.

Yeah they're drunken German degenerate bluepilled normie cucks. Subhumans should be genocided.

Jovane šta je problem u Srbiji? Rastuća romska manjina?

This
I once saw an american with a full blown ss tattoo, never even have seen a german doing anything simulair

Hrvoje sto je problem u Krvackoj ? Rastuca Srpska manjina ?

Draža, be nice... you're welcome to come too...

>>>/hreddit/

realno ne znam dal rastu, ranije sam ih vise vidjao
dal su sad svi pobegli za nemacku ne znam

Rocco is my guy.
"Itz only smellz,yeah baby itz natingz itz only smellz" I always laugh when i hear this

Mi nemamo takvih problema i kod nas svi idu u inostranstvo kao i kod vas xD Dalmacija=Hrvatska trenutno.

Fuck off i dont want Pula to be flooded with tourists

even tho i like italians today,let us not forget that you were importing cetniks from serbia to kill in croatia.wiping entire villages that way.but it is all water under the bridge now...

Depends on the cost for a roundway flight from San Diego to there.

that nigger is disgusting

I might. It's a good place to get fucked up with a prostitute.

Šibenik.
Cheap, surrounded by old Forts, National parks and has great weather for surfing.

I heard croatia got easy pretty bitches to slay? My name is Jafar btw.

hahahahah,rasla vam je ta manjina do '95 a onda ih samo nestade jedno 300 000,ko ce znat di su otisli valjda im je sad dobro!.