It's back. Eyes Wide Open /ewo/ general

continuation off of this thread last night, it's time we push this NOW
archive everything
(((they))) sent a clear message to Scalise and others standing in their way of getting children

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thehill/status/875179573310365699
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//ewo//
youtu.be/m2DnWEAVUOM?t=3m19sYouTube
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/14/virginia-shooting-suspect-james-t-hodgkinson-leftwing-activist
archive.is/jNirB
cincinnati.com/story/opinion/contributors/2017/06/06/human-trafficking-easy-ordering-pizza/371076001/
cnbc.com/2017/06/14/rep-brad-wenstrup-we-cant-fix-every-problem-america-has-with-gunfire.html
archive.is/uZBXY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R4VJyfCcOJc
dropbox.com/s/lj820xfu70iy5x5/VAD.docx?dl=0
youtube.com/watch?v=7GakrI6Hu90
youtube.com/watch?v=dQofKwEEdSw
youtube.com/watch?v=xSJI_qfI-es
youtube.com/watch?v=O0VVARXoSqU
cathyfox.wordpress.com/2015/11/30/my-story-fiona-barnett-hang-on-for-the-ride/
fionabarnett.org/abuse-drawings/
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/ny-times-tipped-off-shooter-gop-practice-field/
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
pastebin.com/UcDLvuV1
alanowhere.imgur.com/
blindgossip.com/?p=80899&cpage=2#comments
akinokure.blogspot.com/2017/06/al-franken-on-rob-reiner-and-gay-pedo.html
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/reports-steve-scalise-second-surgery-icu-may-need-third-operation/
pedogate.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

forgot to link the thread

ewo is perhaps pol's best contribution and best work
it's for the holiest of causes, and is the next logical step. pol memes Trump into office, quite literally, and next we meme pedo kikes out of existence

same "pizza" sign seen in DHS commercial as in Besta shop window

>yfw when its real
twitter.com/thehill/status/875179573310365699

does anybody have archived versions of the old threads? or screencaps at least?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//ewo//

Don't be this new.

So what is your gameplan? You need to provide an angle in the OP post to give people a direction.

thanks.

You're welcome.

1. track what Scalise has been up to since trump got in
2. more info on shooter (possible mkultra?)
3. redumping all relevant materials from ewo threads from nov/dec
4. push on new tyson foods connection
5. make a lot of noise about shooting and connection to pedogate

Refresh my memory. What was Tyson foods?
Where is the connection to PG?
What have he been up to since Trump?

On the move, will settle down later and go deep.

i'm trying to trace scalise from jan 2017 until the shooting, to see if he saw something or got to close to (((their))) operation

this is getting slid hard

well there's your pedo connection with the shooter

Don't just quote interesting post numbers, quote the content of the post too to increase the quality of information in this thread. Please keep in mind that most people are very lazy. And most don't read the whole thread, they simply read top post and scroll down to bottom.

"we **do *well*** in in times like these, to remember that everyone who *serves* in our nations capitol is here **because above all they *love* our country**"

--Donald Trump (News Conference June 14, 2017)

youtu.be/m2DnWEAVUOM?t=3m19sYouTube

Language breakdown:

> we **do** **well** -- we do (**sexual**), well (**phallic**)

> everyone who ***serves*** -- all who, regardless of advertised sexual orientation, perform **felatio** to try to "get a*head*"

> is here because above all **they *love*** our country -- the policians were allowed ascent to power due to the political blackmail dirt that exists upon them, especially **pedophilia**

Another I heard on tv while typing: "we are strongest when we are ***united*** in the **common *good***" --Donald Trump

> **united** -- as in sexual union

> ***good*** -- goo'd, in satanic crypto-speak the word good refers to sexual fluids

I think cargill is also a huge rabbit hole to explore. Look up 9th circle satanic cult... as a cargill exec was busted in Canadistan in a torture room

ok you got me spooked here

tf

nice catch

jfc this is being slid hard
but i'll keep bumping

>>why does the shooter look like a total pedo?
>Because he is one.
>theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/14/virginia-shooting-suspect-james-t-hodgkinson-leftwing-activist
>Multiple Adopted Daughters, frequently seen playing with children his neighbors assumed were his, one adopted daughter killed herself when she was 17.

Nice try archive.is/jNirB

Interesting bandaids, please explain what i am not getting here

don't worry I got your back
bump
let's dig

spirit cooking
middle fingers cut as per the ritual instructions

Thank you.

didn't scalped have that security detail because he is majority whip? or is that not a thing? if not, then that is extremely curious why he didn't have that detail
also, anybody confirm that scalia went to same hospital as seth rich? little curious that scalia is reported "ok" after shooting but in critical condition after surgery. almost like they wanna finish the botched job, same as seth rich

Obligatory

scalise** not scalped

(check'd)
6 June 2017
>Human trafficking: As easy as ordering a pizza by Brad Wenstrup
cincinnati.com/story/opinion/contributors/2017/06/06/human-trafficking-easy-ordering-pizza/371076001/
site doesn't archive

14 June 2017
>Rep. Wenstrup: I was in batting cages when the gunman started shooting and everyone hit the ground
cnbc.com/2017/06/14/rep-brad-wenstrup-we-cant-fix-every-problem-america-has-with-gunfire.html
archive.is/uZBXY

You guys are doing the lord's work

saw some user say sandy hook crisis actor was seen at the baseball shooting. anybody else see anything on that?

>/EWO/ is back

Suddenly the Reddit shills and newfag faggots were rendered helpless and Sup Forums was made great again by 1 simple reoccurring general

Eyes Wide Open: Do it so girls like this don't get raped to death in PEDOSTAS mansion
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R4VJyfCcOJc

here, a sloppy but good enough archive directory from voat / Pizza g8 over the last several months.

checked
youtube.com/watch?v=7GakrI6Hu90
youtube.com/watch?v=dQofKwEEdSw
youtube.com/watch?v=xSJI_qfI-es
youtube.com/watch?v=O0VVARXoSqU
cathyfox.wordpress.com/2015/11/30/my-story-fiona-barnett-hang-on-for-the-ride/ fionabarnett.org/abuse-drawings/

"crisis actors" deserve a spot in the copter aswell ffs

NY Times Tipped Off Shooter to GOP Practice Field Around Time He Moved to Area

In addition to Scalise, those shot were Matt Mika, the director of government relations for the Washington office of Tyson Foods

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/ny-times-tipped-off-shooter-gop-practice-field/

I'd like to see podesta exposed in his lifetime

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

woah. autism. useful autism tho. nice job. lords work. Let's fucking dig

still getting slid so hard. 1 to 5 in under 2 mins. sad. can't streisand effect this thread, but sliding it would do the trick. bump all EWO & HTG threads DEUS VULT

>Colbert
Somehow his smarmy face is more offensive than Podesta

pastebin.com/UcDLvuV1
alanowhere.imgur.com/
pic related

>"crisis actors" deserve a spot in the copter aswell ffs
If they are there purposefully, their slot will not be reserved for crisis acting.

So we now know the attacker - who, conveniently, didn't survive - had at least one reported case of assaulting his foster daughter and two of her friends, and of a former foster daughter who committed suicide by setting herself on fire some 20 years ago.
>iow pedo confirmed
>Scalise confirmed for spearheading the fight against human trafficking 2 weeks ago
>Dem whip sends pizza TO HIS BLOODY OFFICE and makes sure it is relayed in the media

Anybody able to tell me why Scalise went from "stable" to "critical"?

Dude that's impossible. No one has a smarmier face than Pedesta. Not even a fucking Jew.

Don't be discouraged. Remember: Trump knows. You think that he is oblivious to pizzagate despite his connections to Bannon, Breitbart, and Stone? He knows. But to dismantle it completely would quite literally collapse our government. It is also highly frowned upon to jail political opponents and critics. The attack must be perfectly executed. Regardless, the perpetrators also know that he knows. This is why they cannot assassinate him, or else risk absolute civil war, as well as Trump releasing what he has on pedophilia in government. Obstruction is their only option. So we must continue to support Trump and do our own research. So only two options: Trump continues to fulfill his agenda despite obstruction, or they succeed in ousting him and the truth will be released. Win win as long as we keep pushing.

Thank you. This fills in a YUGE blank!

SHOWBIZ DIRTY SECRET: Rob Reiner kingpin of Hollywood pedo ring?

>Hollywood is poised to out the A-list star who r*ped tragic ’80s child star Corey Haim and has brazenly gotten away with the abuse for almost three decades.

>The closeted perv has never come out as gay — and even has children of his own. But in truth, the star behind the family-man facade is an evil monster who has led an extraordinarily twisted double-life. He was the “kingpin” of a child sex ring that ensnared Haim and Corey Feldman, multiple sources have told Radar over the span of a gut-wrenching, four-year investigation into the Hollywood scandal and cover up. “This dirty little secret is an open secret among so many in the biz,” revealed one showbiz insider.

blindgossip.com/?p=80899&cpage=2#comments

Pic related: Director/producer of Stand By Me, who is still a powerful producer

>During a roast of Rob Reiner at the NY Friars Club in 2000, Al Franken made baby rape jokes.

>After joking about Carl Reiner having inappropriate boundaries with his baby son Rob, Franken goes on to joke about Carl inviting "his famous friends" in Hollywood to rape his child-aged son.

Much more detail and analysis here:

>akinokure.blogspot.com/2017/06/al-franken-on-rob-reiner-and-gay-pedo.html

>akinokure.blogspot.com/2017/06/al-franken-on-rob-reiner-and-gay-pedo.html

100% spot on.

Remember, these pedos are all interconnected, with lots of cash and lots of lawyers. Pizzagate will be exposed, pedos will be imprisoned. It will take time.

Thanks for putting this in more words than I would have used.
>just trust the president you fucking cucks

another curious thing, and i fucking wish i took a screenshot i'm usually good at remembering to do that, is that i saw a news agent (can't remember which) tweet that the shooter was "captured or dead" which seemed so bizarre. "captured or dead"? like they knew he wasnt free, but not if he was even alive. no "in critical condition". no "wounded but in custody". idk. the wording seemed incredibly bizzare to me but as always it could just be the autism

Include the pizza sent by Pedosta and the Tyson food connections with links and greentexts summaries in the next OP

Han family isn't pedo related but ex CIA killed this family for curing cancer with weed near hollywood

Whitepill: the post.
i hope you're right user! either way i agree, we need to push this shit. everything pedowood, pizzagate, pedogate, and human trafficking should be put in EWO generals. literally when pol was at its best. fuck e celeb and race baiting threads along with much white women posts. they will all be there months from now. we only have a small window to push EWO content and discoveries and have it be effective.
when you see the catalog without a EWO general, post one. there needs to be one up in the catalog at all times. and try to limit posts to this general, as to concentrate or efforts. don't wait for someone else to make a new thread if you don't see one.

Anybody able to tell me why Scalise went from "stable" to "critical"?
Something weird here

UPDATE: Reports Confirmed: Steve Scalise Had Second Surgery; in ICU; May Need Third Operation
third operation? he was in stable condition, keeping a watchful eye on this

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/reports-steve-scalise-second-surgery-icu-may-need-third-operation/

A shill on some other thread sort of confessed that for now their goal is just to keep him where he is to avoid a forceful removal who would make us go ballistic, isolate him and discredit him. More efficient strategy than pushing for a baseless impeachment, even though keeping the threat up is part of the plan.
Now this needs to be hammered because it's true and we have hints it is since 2015 at least. Trump knows. Sessions knows. A lot of key people in the administration have at least some degree of knowledge that this is existing. If Trump has half a brain he already has a sort of dead man switch up in case something happens to him.
This is why, ultimately, containment will not be enough and they WILL have to push to remove him because he is far too dangerous in his position. For all they know he could strike out of the blue one glad morning and wreak havoc on their little elitist cult. A Kennedy-style removal might end up being the acceptable option, but at the moment it is too costly as Trump Republicans would literally swarm D.C and kill everyone on sight. They need to find something that sticks first.

This is a rat survival race. As long as Trump lasts, he is too dangerous. Happenings will keep piling up.

it's extremely agitating how easily pol fell for post election divide and conquer
>inb4 t_d trumpshill
nah i had my doubts after the syrian strike until i understood it was the only play, and trump played it well with minimal damage and death. essentially proved there were lies about what was in that airbase.
also, i fucking hate t_d, but loyalty to trump ain't synomous with being a virtue signaling t_d cuck

shit

he was just hit in the hip wasnt he?

>man is attacked by crazed gunman
>gunman is killed before anyone can grill him for information

this reeks

t_d has its uses to disseminate information, but theyre all annoying faggots

this big new push is from that fucking israeli thread sliding campaign

If he doesnt make it its going to be extremely suspicious

yes, please keep updates on scalise condition as it develops
we'll need a timeline in the future

Bump. Glad to see these threads are back! Hang the kid fuckers

tf is pic related from? that's the day after pizzagate broke out on the chans

Why do you guys always accuse people you don't like of being pedos. It really jogs the old noggin

Lol I feel you mate, the mist is so dense you often end up wondering if you're not just getting paranoid. But I remember the same thing and saw a few people on Twitter making fun of journos for the formula. I think it was CBS, but can't retrieve it on their timeline.
It's the same with the pizza thing, the required autism level is through the roof. And yet.

>t. saul alinsky

Ah, I was wondering when we would get one of these posts, for a few scrolls we almost felt home.
>Why do you guys always accuse people you don't like of being pedos
I don't know, perhaps because people we don't like tend to have a disturbing propension to be pedos?

i would be very interested in looking into whether trump has assigned any of his personal security force to any congressman, officer, or gov staff.

speaking of this, is there truth to the reports that Trump's #1 personal security guard that's been with him for decades hand delivered that "i win" letter to comey the day he was fired?

Bump

thats the mouse utopia experiment

when pizzagate broke there was a lot of discussion of societal breakdown

bump

BUMP

WE MUST GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS CONSPIRACY!!!

STOP FUCKING KIDS REEEEEE

Sup Forums is back on the case. I was in those original threads back in October and I have yet to be scared as much as I did back then. This shit is real and happens every day.

Warming up the lazers.

MedStar

A quick rundown of the work on this thread
>1. track what Scalise has been up to since trump got in
in progress
>2. more info on shooter (possible mkultra?)
According to the Guardian article linked multiple times in this thread, chances he was a pedo are very high. No kids, foster daughters, one of them committed suicide 20 years ago, another one was assaulted by him in 2006.
We need more. Would be interesting to learn more about his "foster daughters" and where he found them.
>3. redumping all relevant materials from ewo threads from nov/dec
>4. push on new tyson foods connection
need more autists on these last two
>5. make a lot of noise about shooting and connection to pedogate
For that last part I'd wait a little for more info on Scalise's work on human trafficking. For now we just know three things:
>Scalise has a high profile role in human trafficking fight
>Dems taunted him (and us) with sending pizza
>Attacker probable pedo

Trump has at least two separate private security firms protecting himself, his family and several people close to him. He is very close with Erik Prince, founder of Blackwater. Trump does not trust the SS.

FYI timeline pedogate 1976 to march 2017

pedogate.org/

>4. push on new tyson foods connection

arkansan here, tyson's home base is in my state, in NW AR

what can i do to help?

wat a fukin image size

yeah good call, forgot that one
then again it wouldn't be a thing - there are not 200 hospitals in D.C - if the evolution of his condition was not questionable.

i was in everyone user. not enough people remember how hot that fire was.
curious why it pizzagate popped up after wieners laptop. almost like he had a pizza related map on it. was it nypd white hats leaking which lead to pizzagate?
also, i am looking for a screenshot i took days after nypd seized weiner laptop. was of a wife of nypd police officer who was saying how disturbing what her husband found was, especially as parents

Tyson has been linked to Clinton's for a long time, Mena AK, coke smuggling etc.

MedStar? also checked

AR*

UMM. Why the fuck is Trudeau hanging out with John Podesta?!?!

thank you user beautiful
at work right now and on mobile because of it, hard to stay organized.

reposting my voat/pizza g8 archive directory. needs to be dug through

My question is why was Tyson rep there with scalise, keeping enemy close is my guess

See as a starter, and related posts. They are supposed to be linked to human trafficking and one of their lobbyists was present at the baseball field that morning, and shot. I don't know more yet.