How did Kathy Griffin manage to make Trump publicly beg for political correctness and safe spaces?

How did Kathy Griffin manage to make Trump publicly beg for political correctness and safe spaces?

>a baby back bitch who can dish it out but can't take it whines about being a victim of crossing a line in the sand.

There's a line somewhere, dude. Imagine if you were 11 and some ugly cunt realistically portrayed herself holding up your dad's severed head.

I agree brother. Drumpf is definitly finished this time. How will he ever recover?

I don't see that she did that.

He's a crybaby

Drumpf is a fucking retard

I love exposing hypocrisy when I have no argument. It works every single time.

>realistic
>blood pouring from hair
>no wounds
>mspaint level shoop

Nah, Barron is just a retarded low IQ autistic kid if he actually fell for that.

ugh Hans....
hes not calling for safe spaces u dumb fuck.
Hes just pointing out how nasty liberals are, not even stopping before 11 year old kids. Get the shit outta here and let yourself be raped by some nigger

He is fucking 11. We were all stupid as fuck when we were 11.

Nah I think Barron is just tarded if this is true, unless hes literally never watched TV or played a video game his entire life

>an 11 year old is stupid
Imagine my shock

I don't understand why she backed down. She should have gone with it.

SAGE ALL SLIDE THREADS

What she did was vile on the level of ISIS terrorists you see on liveleak.

If she lost all her money and was never seen in the public sphere again I would not give a single fuck. I say this as a centrist.

Yea, I'm sure an 11 year old that has had greater access to tech than anybody else in his age group surely couldn't tell that image was fake.

You know nothing.

SJW's:
>Can you please stop having a different opinion than us? (May vary in rudeness)
Drumpf:
>Can you please stop displaying me Getting killed all over media? (May vary in rudeness)
Apples and pears everybody

Why are you still crying? It's been over six months. It's time to put on your big boy pants.

>Just because X has potential, we should all assume that X reached 100% of said potential
Wew, start arguing anytime now.

yEs agree.. Kathy, seriously: though thiiiiiiiis g1w2222 nuclear nuclear nuclear codes.!

>i disapprove of x and ill publicly admit it = please make me a safe space
Retarded, sage.

I dont think trump ever made a pic of a severed head in his hands, let alone any threat of violence.