Estonia

I just realized this EX-SOVIET country is officially as of 2017 more economically free(free market capitalist) than my country.
heritage.org/index/country/estonia

It's 6th in the world.

Their main political party supports somewhat free market economic policies. They've been in power for a few years and their reign has resulted in a massive increase in GDP and constant WAGE GROWTH for this country.

It's hilarious that an ex-soviet country is so economically free and is VERY successful. Really destroys the leftist narrative that russia is now "capitalist" and that's why it's now bad.
Russia is still an anti-free market shithole.

Why the fuck do people NOT support free markets, do they enjoy being poor?
Also, remember you can have free market with nationalism and restricted immigration.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estonian_Reform_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Estonia#Modernisation_and_liberalisation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

NaziLand

>6th in the world
That is due to the EU propping it up. All of us have been made completely dependant on the EU. Once it crashes, so will we, Eesti included.
And also, fuck off, they're full.

>tfw Estonian ruskie
>support their policies
>they hate me though, so had to leave

What did you expect, free blowjobs?

Nah, but the NE-most region that has Russians is actively getting shat on. No career in politics either if your last name sounds slav. Too bad, I was fully willing to contribute. Oh well.

Nazis be nazis, it's just a shame they are nothing on their own so your willingnell to conrtibut constitutes to nothing, you'd be much more usefull somewhere in Germany.

l2read igor, 6th in the world with regards to having a free market economy

>fully willing to contribute
...to the "reunification" with Russia, right?
Face it, most of your kind there are what you could call "subersive elements".

Why would ANYONE not support free markets?

Holy fuck free every economy on earth right now.

No, not really, not in my case at least. But you raise a valid point in that the Baltics would be the biggest hotspot in any future conflict with Russia, and I'm not sticking around for that.

It is beneficial only towards already established brands. New ones are simply left to die, and if they prove successful, they are bought over by the afromentioned organizations.

No free market in Estonia, they impose sanctions on Russia. OP is delusional.

>Also, remember you can have free market with nationalism and restricted immigration.
>Anyone can infringe on my personal space
>Importing non-whites when history clearly shows multiracial societies don't work
NatLib is the only way forward, or the helicopter

>Nazis be nazis
nothing wrong with it churka lover

>It is beneficial only towards already established brands.
What are you talking about?
It allows newer startup brands and companies to compete with larger firms.

Big business now supports regulations and taxes because it hurts small businesses which is their competitors.

>t. Vladislav from Narva-Jõesuu
If they hate you it's probably because you're a retard.

>unironically posting Heritage propaganda about an obvious meme state
>>>/reason.com/

>No free market in Estonia
It's the 6th freest market in the world right now.
Everyone knows this.
What are you talking about?

Talks the one that was sold to Russia with all the land, like a slave.

>NatLib is the only way forward, or the helicopter
I am a natlib or a free market white nationalist or whatever.

not for long, gommies in power

>economically free
>EU member

you can only pick one

Pretty much this

>commie shitstain being THIS ANGRY that the most free market ex-soviet state is the most prosperous and has the highest living standards for it's people.

You honestly couldn't be this butthurt over actual objective facts. Heritage just reports on actual data from these countries.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estonian_Reform_Party

Maybe, but I suppose it's better to be a retard somewhere where I can make more than 300 eur per month, eh?

RE is fucking cancer though

>It allows newer startup brands and companies to compete with larger firms
Yes, allows, but startups have higher prices too, but everyone would already goes for cheaper, already established products instead.
This is what happened in the 90ies here with Coca-Cola, they went in a full blown agressive takeover here.

>gommies
they're just center leftists and they are not doing much

estonia's mostly free market policies have been cemented in place for a long time now

They're the most economically free eurozone country.
They would be far better if they weren't in the Euro, yes.

they're not the greatest, but they are the best estonian party

No they're not you fucking commie
EKRE2019

>they're just center leftists and they are not doing much
only thing coming from them is tax increases and more taxes
as much as RE is shit they were less shit, gonna vote EKRE for shit and giggles tough

>but startups have higher prices too
so?
why do smaller firms outcompete larger firms sometimes
you're acting like it's completely impossible to outcompete a larger firm

either way if you are upset about larger companies, the best solution is to lower taxes on small and mid sized businesses
economic freedom works

you support a political party that is more leftist than I support then you call me a commie
lol the irony

go have sex with refugees you faggot

>t. retardedly Christian party in a country of atheists

I don't want any refugees.
I'm a free market white nationalist.

>sometimes
extremely rarely*
And when they do, the established ones take over, agressively if they do not comply.
When we broke free from the Soviet Union, Coca-Cola took over our (unwilling to sell out) kvass market by very shady means.

Estonia is pretty damn based. They were the first state to tell the Soviets to fuck off and declare sovereignty (not independence, those were the Lithbros, to give proper credit)

>Also, remember you can have free market with nationalism and restricted immigration.

That is in fact the ONLY way you can have it.

>Heritage just reports on actual data from these countries.
christ on the cross you're naive

>extremely rarely*
bullshit, it happens all the time

large companies also go bankrupt all the time

also why is it such a big deal that large companies exist?

>by very shady means.
how?

Nazism is generally assosiated with death camps and complete lack of freedom so there is plenty of wrong in that. As for chukas, no one loves them here accept a fiew goatburners.
There is no need to be an asshole, you are only making it easier for me to think that balts in general only deserve nuclear holocoaster.

>how?
Coercion

>christ on the cross you're naive
A LITERAL COMMIE calling others naive lol

Everyone knows this country has a much more free market than anywhere else. Businesses are investing there because it's so economically free.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Estonia#Modernisation_and_liberalisation
They put in flat tax, privatized a whole bunch of shit and put in countless economic liberalization reforms.

You're just so fucking mad that this place is a free market success story while your USSR was such a massive failure.

AAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
Get thrown out of a helicopter.

You can't be economically free in the EU retard, much less in tne Eurozone.

>Coercion
yeah but how exactly?
did they intimidate people?
How? What?

I never said they were completely economically free.
Just that they were one of the most economically free.

>balts in general only deserve nuclear holocoaster.
we've suffered enough, but knowing our history some poor fucks will live trough it

As for the nazi part, it triggers you guys good. because no matter what we do we're nazis

>They put in flat tax
not for long

yeah I hope the flat tax stays but you never know...

Baltbros, what's your mudslime situation? Minimal? Really interested in traveling there. I'm a Euromutt with some Lith blood.

as i told you before, we got gommies in power, so more taxes, additional taxes and budget deficit

Don't.

>As for the nazi part, it triggers you guys good. because no matter what we do we're nazis
Using this meme so much simply devalues all the horrible shit we've been a part of, no matter on which side. It makes violent death of millions of people trivial and neglectable. This is what triggers me, personally. As for those fucks who miss "good ol' commie days" in both Russia and USA - they can go suck a donkey dick for all I care.
And, ofcource, I don't want any nuclear holocoast (at least not in Europe/Russia), that's just a little bit ob banter, you are ok guys, even that cute militay force you have there is a good thing, i guess.

not right now though, but yes it could get worse

Closing borders isn't free market policy, why would you restrict free movement of labor?

An upstart market, good quality, low prices, also (as I mentioned previously) unwilling to sell.
Then Coca-Cola shows up, tries to push it's brand here, and it fails. So they try to make buy out the local factories.
Locals refuse multiple times. Coca-Cola tries to start its own brand of kvass here, it (again) fails. The local market is going up, theirs plummeting.
And then out of the blue the local market is owned by Coca-Cola, with the previous owners gone silent.
Make of this what you will.

>Lolberts are this statistically illiterate

>BAWWWWWWW IT'S NOT FAIR THAT THIS EX-SOVIET COUNTRY WENT SUPER FREE MARKET AND IS NOW A MASSIVE SUCCESS STORY
>STOP PROVING MY RELIGION WRONG

You can taste the delicious asspain from here.

lmao

>An upstart market, good quality, low prices, also (as I mentioned previously) unwilling to sell.
Then Coca-Cola shows up, tries to push it's brand here, and it fails. So they try to make buy out the local factories.
Locals refuse multiple times. Coca-Cola tries to start its own brand of kvass here, it (again) fails. The local market is going up, theirs plummeting.
GOOD
This is how it should be in a free market.

>And then out of the blue the local market is owned by Coca-Cola,
It seems like they lobbied the government or something.
You don't explain exactly how the local market suddenly got owned by coke.

Bravo Estonia!

Woah you sure proved me wrong by showing that one of the most economically free countries in the world has a GDP per capita of $17.6K
That's like minimum wage in burgerland

Ruskie is cancer of every country.
I would compare them with leftists of western world, they just think that they're entitled pieces of shit, that everyone must respect their shit, and if you don't you rusophob.

we dont have 99% of taxes tough

>GDP per capita

>he thinks GDP is an accurate measure of an economy
>he doesn't understand how local purchasing power works and that $17.6K might be an okay salary over there
>he doesn't realize that Estonia started over super poor anyway because they were commies for so long and now thanks to their mostly free market policies their economy has grown by leaps and bounds and now people there have pretty high living standards compared to the rest of the other ex-soviet shitholes

Why would anyone not want free markets is beyond me.
Commies literally want to be enslaved and poor.

Also, people in countries that are far more free market than even Estonia, like SWITZERLAND make on average like $80k USD every year and have extremely high purchasing power.

Switzerland would be even richer if they got rid of their central bank but that's another story.

>lobbied the government
No. if they did so, then our sugar factories would have gone too (those were forced to shut down by the EU a decade later).
Oue market was (and still is) comparably small, and for a massive companly like Coca-Cola it is very easy to steamroll it.
The whole thing reeks of coercion. Why would a successful, local business decide to sell everything to a foreigner, when they were very against it before?
It is very well known that coke wanted this market, and they got it. But exacty how remains a mystery, as nobody is taking about it.

>rusophob
Here they call of fascists instead.

>Oue market was (and still is) comparably small, and for a massive companly like Coca-Cola it is very easy to steamroll it.
Bullshit, you originally said they struggled for years.

Then suddenly one day they dominate the market?
What happened exactly?

>But exacty how remains a mystery, as nobody is taking about it.
It seems like corporate/government coercion to me.

>you originally said they struggled for years
They struggled because eveyone was buying local, and not foreign products.
Buying a market is expensive, but for a rich companly it is possible.
>corporate/government coercion
We had no such thing here at that time. And the government was busy with reforming all that the SU had fucked up.
Also comporations started crawling in in the late 90s/early2000s, and the govt. pretty much stayed out of the way of private businesses.

>Ukrainian

Mate, you are turborussian yourself.

> economically free and is VERY successful

>Gibsmedats from both EU and Scandinavian brothers.
>Free Market TOTALLY WORKS

>Expecting not being shat on by former limitrophes.

Izyaslav, pls.

>saying no to free money

>It allows newer startup brands and companies to compete with larger firms.

By what means, without sprouting memes or buzzwords, it allows small businesses to compete with large ones?

I do like free markets but to a certain extent.

Lemme give you an example: i like free markets to the point that businesses recognize that cheap brown labor makes more profit and imports immigrants thus destroying the culture and genes of the white race. Got it?

If you're nigger, then sure.

>Everyone knows this.
Got news for you OP, nobody knows or gives a shit about some shithole called Estonia.

>300€ per month

Kek, confirmed retard. If you had two brain cells to rub together, making around 800€/month is as easy as asking if you can work. Estonia has massive workforce shortages, you have to be a fucking mongoloid to slave away at 300/month.

>There is no need to be an asshole
says the 5th columnist

Yeah sure Toivo.

Estonia.

>Estonia has massive workforce shortages
I'd be moving there, if this wasn't a lie.

I'm 20 I work in a office and I'm here on Sup Forums, so I'm pretty retarded

>not working for Finns without a contract for >double the money
user...

The fact that you're not qualified for a job that needs workers doesn't means there's no need for workers.

Where do we start? Medical services are understaffed, police are understaffed, emergency services are understaffed, the IT sector is recruiting first year students to get their hands on a few precious employees. etc. etc.

>wanting a career of a demolition guy on a building site
I'm good

>Medical, police, emergency services
So basically only govt. jobs are understaffed? Those jobs are for Estonian passport holders only.

The number of unemployed persons in the 1st quarter of 2017 was 38,400, while in the 1st quarter of 2016, it was 43,600.
Unemployed can also be owners of a company or guys who make money illegaly.
let's say half of the people are really unemployed and are hungry and starving etc
43600:2=21800
pic related

>"gibsmedats from Scandinavia"
>implying they don't pull out billions from owning most of our banks
I'd fucking join LHV if it wasn't for their delusional 'cash isn't real money' attitude.

I work in a warehouse, 1 week work, 1 week off. around 1200€ a month unless you fuck up. 9 grades of education tough so im probably retarded

another website
So we have like 40 000+ available jobs and the same sum of unemployed people, shit it's so hard here

>Really destroys the leftist narrative that russia is now "capitalist" and that's why it's now bad

Literally never heard anyone say this. You are making stuff up.

Estonia is one of the only countries that actually pays it's NATO bill
They are one if the few nations that don't deserve to be nuked

You're Russian what did you expect?

Kill that thing wtf

>In every 4.7 minutes
stay classy on the grammar

How did pinkos come to power in your government esti?
Did your parents and grandparents stop warning you?