My uni prof is making us do a paper on a scenario in which Islam was a dominant religion in Straya...

My uni prof is making us do a paper on a scenario in which Islam was a dominant religion in Straya, we need to relate this to western values. Can I get some redpill points as to why it's incompatible. Thanks boys

Other urls found in this thread:

theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/moutia-elzahed-is-recruiters-wife-may-challenge-charges-for-refusing-to-stand-in-court/news-story/f4af188eff7d8c613f03e24dfc4ef7cc
pastebin.com/vSgHdhqm
youtube.com/watch?v=C9bRjK464Uw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deera_Square
youtube.com/watch?v=3UwVD1Efqbk
youtube.com/watch?v=x7DJQirj5UM
youtube.com/watch?v=ne3sBxuyytk
youtube.com/watch?v=_CGFMwtJTyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

embrace allah

Most likely a Jew, but i'll bite.

>Muhammad, the archetype of the perfect human, was a pedo who fucked a nine year old
>Genital mutilation of infant boys is mandaory (circumcision)

Just to start you off.

Compare the western Human Rights to the Islamic Human Rights, for starters. You'll find plenty of things to kick it off.

I'm sure the Abbos would take to Islam very well.

What does the professor expect you guys to say?

It isn't compatible at all, making your students write a paper on it being the dominant religion will only redpill them on this issue.

>western values

Like Christianity, Islam is a universalist semitic religion which accepts all races as equal members while western values are white in origin and nature and cannot survive dilution.

>redpill
>doing a uni course that requires you to write a paper like that

W E W
E
W

Mate, the mental gymnastics is insane. People are citing Quran passages, to support it working with western values.

Show your real flag you LARPING faggot.
We all know you aren't from a Muslim country or even a muzzie.

just put a link to a news broadcast

GGWP

tell him to live anywhere in the middle east as an non-muslim or gay for one week

PRO TIP: probably he won't survive the first couple of hours

>All the Jews are dead
>Sup Forumsstraya happy forever eternal Sharia law subnallah allahu ackbar

The professor is a cuck that always marks up non-whites (not counting Asians) to the point where even some abbo friends are confused. Help me red pill the cuck

>Islam in Straya
impossible
Pisslam is based on robbing agrarian societies, which doesn't work on an island. They would literally rely on abos farming, and we both know that this would be a bad idea.

Probably more statistics stuff. Facts speak louder then anything and most sites are very vague on answers

If it's that bad then suck it up and play along.

Don't risk your place there by pissing off the professor. Even if you make convincing arguments he will probably dismiss them and be happy to see you out of his class. If he learns anything from your paper, he will unlearn it.

Talk about how gay tossing will finally get rid of the fags.

Start with this news item

>Moutia Elzahed, the wife of convicted Islamic State recruiter Hamdi Alqudsi who refused to stand for a NSW District Court judge, is considering mounting a constitutional challenge after she was charged with disrespectful behaviour in court.

>she won’t stand for anyone except Allah

theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/moutia-elzahed-is-recruiters-wife-may-challenge-charges-for-refusing-to-stand-in-court/news-story/f4af188eff7d8c613f03e24dfc4ef7cc

Christianity was created by the subjugated, and Islam was created by subjugators, affecting their resultant compatibility with modern civilization . Also chuck in the fact that Jesus was basically a hippy and Mohammad was a violent pedo.

Sry, it was meant for today. Same same but different. In two generations, whites would have adapted to Pisslam and their way of life, after helping it survive through slavery for a generation. Look at Albania or Spain; this is what happens to whites getting cucked by sand niggers. Doesn't work on an island.

I know i'm being a retarded cunt, but I really feel like if I just smack him with a paper chock full of these points. At least one will crack through.

>equal members
>jezza

They really don't hey...

They still struggle with basic human though processes let alone full blown religious cults.

Muslims are niggers strayans are white

A+

Everything you need to know here in this pastebin:

pastebin.com/vSgHdhqm

le epic sand niggers!!

> Can I get some redpill points as to why it's incompatible.
> redpill points
>redpill
Here is the redpill cunt.
You are going to bring in the diversity and their space program for "Jihad in Space" will start terraforming of Sol System.
You are going to write because whitey a ebil, raysism puts you down and Islam morality will allow the greater tech achievements or some shit.
>Don't get branded as non-conformist
>Give them what they want, get good grades you stupid fuck

If your prof is a cuck then a red piled paper is just going to result in a fail.

I'd do a completely sarcastic paper along the lines of "Although [x number of reasons Islam is incompatible with the west] Islam is totally fine because...er, some Muslims aren't suicide bombers?

This is all a moot point in straya. Muslims will never defeat the Jedi.

>we need to relate this to western values
islam is predicated on being anti-western values though in the sense that it is full of dualisms (although i suppose descartes did have his cartesian dualism) which is an anti-enlightenment ideal. You could mention church and state, which to me is a core tennant of western values whereas in islamic ideology the church is the state. You could also talk about western values being contingent on christian philosophy so fundamentally having an anti-logic, antipodal to contemporary Christianity (realistically traditional Christianity has similar stances to homosexuality etc it's just gone through reforms) and akin to pre-reformation Christianity religion is going to be antithetical to western enlightenment values.

You can easily see how people react to Sup Forums. While 90% of people shake off what they hear from us and retreat to their comfort zones, the remaining 10% stay and listen. Your professor is part of the 90%.

Don't do it user. You'll feel awesome until you fail the paper or get called out by him to the class and become the campus weirdo Nazi.

>pastebin.com/vSgHdhqm
Cheers, this is exactly what I need, even has sources.

they regard their religion higher than the humans

If shitlan would have been the dominant religion than Europe would not have been secular

wew thats a lot. probably best piece itt

there is no separation between state and religion

if you want to show them whats up cite the contradictory verses like "you have your religion and i have mine" vs I shall cast terror in the hearts of the kafirs. Strike off their heads…" and such.
as long as it's a well reasoned stance and not 'muzzies are terrorists fuck em m8' then you should be fine. Uni isn't supposed to be a safe space but instead a place for dialect.
>implying conforming to the norm is how you succeed in life

>we need to relate this to western values
So do a differential, women's and gay rights, also Jizz tax.

Non-meme answer and way more philosophical than memes:
Look into democracy, specifically, rules made by man

At his level, and within the defined borders of class assignment, it is.
I have refused it though, the action of conforming to the norm and its creating problems for my career now.
Give your faggot SJW leftist marxist garbage professor exactly what he deserves.
A smoldering pile of trash. Filled with double-thinking, illogical, inane shit.

I would compare the moral differences in the ideologies probably

You shouldn't need help for this.

>gone through reforms
Bullshit. Gay is still NOT ok in any legit denomination of Christianity.

Make a point to show how undemocratic, how totalitarian and oppressive islam is.

We would have better instructions on how to beat our wives.
youtube.com/watch?v=C9bRjK464Uw

Thats fun you get to write a dystopian short story

This.

Inshallah la-ilahi Allah, Islam will take over the world.

الله أكبر

>Can I get some redpill points as to why it's incompatible
It just is. Trust me.

Modern western world is the very opposite of Islam in EVERY WAY POSSIBLE.

It would've worked fine with the western world of old and maybe even NatSoc Germany but not today. Not a chance in hell.

I'm sure all of those pride parades in Syndey and Melbourne would stop pretty quick, though the gays will probably still be marched through the streets in a different way.

Jesus never violated any laws; Muhamed was a killer, pedophile necrophile and torturer.

Cite sources from the Quran that say things such as stoning sluts, death to the infidels, verses excusing pedophilia, killing jews, gentiles, degenerates and so forth. Then ironically support it and how it should be embraced in the west.

Make your assignment about how Islam has reformed and done away with all the conservative shit and the mosqes are empty every friday because the muhammedans have stopped practicing their faith because they turned secular, so new refugees, Christian South Africans start immigrating from helter skelter and convert the mosqes to churches

The Christian South Africans take a very conservative approach to religion and the moslem majority must debate the virtue of secularism versus religious freedom to marry 14-year-olds and cut foreskins, which has been outlawed by the progressive moslems due to it's violation of the right of self determination

Like, flip the narrative on its head and show how secularism is the true issue, not religion

Have your paper start off with islam being the norm and people don't think anything of it. Then slowly move to a transcendental style awakening of the MC after events so terrible, yet so ordinary to him that he cracks. Have systematic change take place from beginning to end where islam by the end looks like modern day christianity, but frame it in some sinister light to the reader.

But don't have anything sinister. Play with their emotions. Show islam as absolutely barbaric the way it actually is, show a society shed it away for a normal understandable religion.

Make the reader (your teacher) feel like shit for even putting you thru the thought exercise.

>Cite sources from the Quran
Fucking this. Just read, verbatim, any and all verses that call for the killing of gays, non-muslims, jews, apostates, women. The facts will trigger them.

how about you do your own homework

It won't work. Too many westerners think that Islam is like Christianity, that you can pick and choose which parts to follow and that it separates state from religion. This is not true no matter what people tell you.

What I would do is point out how this might be achieved hypotethically

E.g. immigration or conversion

-Mosque building
-Sharia law recognised but not applied to all citizens only those in the faith

Incompatible given majority christians
-politicians take an oath on the bible to get into office
-requires a dismantling of history and christian tradition that wont happen

-dominant religion means grester role in public discourse e.g. women dressing more conservatively
-this clashes with modern feminist movements that are particularly potent in western nations such as aus
-clear divide between values; liberal ideology vs. Islamic tradition
(Requires some level of synthesis, either watered down/progressive Islam or caving into religious moral pressures which sounds absurd)

Thats all stuff you can write about without being called a racist or getting an F

It doesn't work like that. See Islam is NOT like Christianity. It is a political system not just a religious one.

I'm helping user write a paper that won't make him fail, not defending the claim Islam is compatible.

First of all women are mens property, they have rights inside the home but outside the home they are a mans property and have no right to work or even go outside without their husbands or fathers permission.

Also thats why it wont work

A point in my post was that it requires a restructuring of australian christian traditions built into state systems

Usually these info-graphics/red pills are easy to swallow and make sense. This one feels forced, like trying to close a curtain that's too small for the window it's in.

you are being manipulated and your time and money wasted. find another school or different major.

Going about it wrong imo, should make it look completely comparative to western culture, and make western culture seem to be completely tyrannical and fascist. I assume he dislikes his own culture, make it seem perfect for islam and introduce his dislike towards their culture.

>until recently we didn't allow homosexuals to be married
>Sharia law still prohibits this, they carry our traditions!

you get the point.

Stop feeding him lies. His degree won't matter anyways in the future.

It isn't even about religion or spirituality. Islam has a set of political rules that has to be followed no matter what. There is NO WAY to make this work with modern western values. It's IMPOSSIBLE.

Or just imagine if pakistan had Australia's wealth

Btw OP this assignment is useless, even from a left wing academic point of view. What university do you go to

1. The sharia law vs western humanitarian values
2. Devaluation of women (oppresion) vs progression of women roles on modern society

This. How is this an actual assignment at a university? Demand your money back.

And that restructuring is impossible (my original post said it was absurd)

I'm agreeing with you and you're creating a strawman out of something I didn't say.

However, there are muslims in Australia with that don't practice elements of sharia law that clash with national laws, consistent with some interpretations of sharia law.

Stop creating a strawman out of what I'm saying.

>And that restructuring is impossible
Indeed.

>However, there are muslims in Australia with that don't practice elements of sharia law that clash with national laws
Then they aren't muslim. Period.

>you can pick and choose which parts to follow and that it separates state from religion.
Not the case in Islam. The Church is the state and it's not a buffet. Any deviation in Islam is apostasy.

>gay rights no. 1
>human rights second to last

That's what I'm saying. In Islam you can't chose to follow one part and disobey another, it is shirk. That is why it will never be compatible with western values.

>Unironically thinking that Gay rights, Gender Equality, Democracy, Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Thought, Freedom of Belief, Respect for other Cultures and Human Rights are admirable things

Take this list and think of every way you can technically work around interpretations that are incompatible with Western values, to troll people (i.e. - oh yes, Islam ca be gay, people can eat pork and be "liberally" dressed) and although it wont be realistic, hahah, im sure your university will love it

Write about how some big Melbourne club like Wah Wah Lounge has since become the Deera Square of Straya.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deera_Square

wtf are you doing a course with that sort of shit in it?

you are getting a student loan debt to be brainwashed with communist propaganda?

If you aren't doing law, engineering or medicine don't go to university

Muhammad (s) isn't the archetype of the perfect human stop this BS only Allah is perfect in Islam & the Quran makes no distinctions between the prophets.

Circumcision is more popular in the US & Australia than in Bosnia, a 50% Muslim country.

Jordan literally has gay bars you munafiq murtad. Kys

>pedophile = inaccurate hadith
>necrophile = fake hadith
Jesus is a prophet in Islam, he is the Messiah & Abraham was a warlord too.

Say that if Islam sticks to the 5 pillars which are fasting, pilgrimage, praying, alms & testimony of faith, it can be compatible with the Western values.

But say that if it orders Sharia for everyone including non-Muslims, then it's not compatible with Western values. Sharia must be for Muslims only.

Can't wait to see the finished paper OP, please post it if you actually complete it.

Fuck off takfiri. You are spreading lies and denying the truth.

>Fuck off takfiri
Swearing is the symptom of truth denying.

Show your real flag coward.

Easy write what the professor wants to hear.

Guess :^)

France

>If I just say what I think he wants me to say, I'll be a respectable person
No you cunt, the point is that you learn to think for yourself, make the point you want, and debate your arguments in the classroom if he refutes them. That's what democracy is about

hahhahahahahahahahahhaah

which city are you in OP?

Douglas Murray is your man
>Douglas Murray - Islam is Incompatible with Western Liberalism
youtube.com/watch?v=3UwVD1Efqbk

Full debate here so you can get argumentation's on both sides (the pro side mostly weaselly slights Western Liberalism, or cherry picks a few quotes or anecdotes of the quran and hadiths showing Mohum as a good boy)

youtube.com/watch?v=x7DJQirj5UM

more murray youtube.com/watch?v=ne3sBxuyytk

Murray was a friend and influenced by the late Christopher Hitchens

Hitchens here

youtube.com/watch?v=_CGFMwtJTyE
>Debate Topic: Islam a Religion of Peace?

>Islam is Incompatible with Western Liberalism
Actually every religion is incompatible with Western Liberalism.

The only religion compatible with it is the twisted form of Christianity that exists nowadays, which is obviously not really the true Christianity since it is so far away from the Bible.

There is no one Islam, Islam can vary. Iran during the 20th century was fully Islamic but very tolerant concerning homosexuality, it even promoted gay couples, it was before USA gave power to the faqih and caused the 1979 Islamic revolution.

Highlight the fundamental difference between islam and the other religions.

It's easy, just look at what's happening in North Africa and the ME.

>be me
>be Christian immigrant in straya
>have to pay taxes for being Christian
>wife has to wear the veil even though she's Christian as well
>the only schools around are islamic and islamic education is mandatory to graduate
>my kids get inevitably indoctrinated and convert do islam
>they persuade my wife to convert as well and gets angry every time you have a beer
>choose to follow the teachings of our lord and saviour Jesus Christ
>they leave me while my older son travels to Iraq for academic purposes
>try to shitpost on Sup Forums to ease the pain
>site is blocked because it's haram
>ihavenomouthandimustscream.gif
>get out on the streets
>throw sausages at muslims
>burn quran in front of them
>get beaten to death by the religion of peace

Iran before Islamic revolution WAS Islamic and very modern.
It was after the revolution that Islam became strict.
This is a good example of the different forms that Islam can take.