Daily reminder that France elected a designer drug addicted childless fag manlet that's married to a woman old enough...

Daily reminder that France elected a designer drug addicted childless fag manlet that's married to a woman old enough to be his mother

stfu swedecuck! he's whiter than your family, sweden isn't even white anymore so stfu

Jealous faggot detected.
/thread

There's literally nothing wrong with any of those things.

fuck all you flaggots

*grandmother

Daily Reminder that the idiot French voted for him.

flag hiding niggers

Canada, France, what's the difference?

Wasn't it his aide that bought them?That doesn't prove a whole lot, other than maybe his aid is a drug addict.

Fuck yeah. Him and old skeletor need to be automotively culturally enriched. Fuck him fuck his granny wife and fuck france. And every lefty piece of shit out there reading this fuck you too. Fuck you till you die

Thank you for doing gods work user

"Don't forget to buy the C for the boss"

bump
macron will make France shit again

and we all love it

ACCELERATIONISM MOTHERFUCKERS

Still a better handshake than trump.

Daily reminder that the votes were completely rigged, just like in every other western country.

The age difference between Trump and his gal is similar

NO WAY! France is a gay shithole for cucks and muslims? Impossible....

Daily reminder that french votes don't need to be rigged in order to elect a total muslim loving cuck. You were dreaming of a country strong enough to elect Marine, your fellow cucks proved you wrong.

TELL ME WHY I HAD TO BE A POWERSLAAAAAAAAAVE

>shitting on his wife
You can hate Macron all you want but don't be a cunt, there are plenty of valid reasons to dislike him
Being in love with his old teacher isn't one of them and if it was you and the roles were reversed you wouldn't say two damn words about your young hot wife being married to you
Goddamn whiny shit

Almost 50% of the population don't vote. This is how many people gave up on the rigged System that the States forces down our throats.

The only winning move is not to play and for that we can:
-start paying minimal taxes by lowering our income
-go back to a simpler life and remove all the futile consumerism
-get ready for the "inevitable" by acquiring first necessity resources
-wait and enjoy life in the meantime

>Frog actually believes this
LMAO have you spoken with any of your country men and women? They are literally cucked

What drug?

Macaroni gets PRAISED and his ASS KISSED 24/7 by the german media. They love him, for whatever reason - totally biased.

On the other hand Trump is literally bombarded with shit by them. No negative rumor unreported.

I think Macron is hyped. He is way too young. Plus he is a CHEATER. If i would fuck MY TEACHER at age 16 i get like 10years advantage compared to my peers. He's a cheater, thats why he got so far.

I dont think he will accomplish anything worthwhile, propably even run his country into the ground. Massive riots, debt, terrorism , unemployment. That kid cant solve it.

Nevertheless he will be hailed by the press and sold as the Messias. Same as they did with Obama, who fucked up 8years entirely and left nothing but debt and chaos.

Everyone who is not poisoned by MSM knows this guy is way too young and a horrible fit. Cannot seriously compete even in the same league with a 70yo Killer like Trump.

3-MMC if I recall correctly

it's in your nature, hans.

>3-Methylmethcathinone, also known as 3-MMC and 3-Mephedrone, is a designer drug from the substituted cathinone family, with Empathogen-entactogen effects.
what's it do?

It's a stimulant

Makes you want to fuck granny's