Dealing with non geographic flags

Just fucking berate them like you would a normal shitposting flag like leafs and poos, eventually it will get to the point where people who want to be taken seriously and have real discussion will use their geoflag and the shitposters will not easily segregating themselves for us. It's literally that simple since we all know mods won't just, you know, make the option flags a secondary thing next to the geoflag. Because that would make it too easy to identify shills and agents.

Only shitskins and leaves hide behind custom flags.

Flags leads to shitposting and no proper discussion. You have to be 12 years old to not see this..

The leaf is notorious for baiting, custom flags act as a proxy.

Only subhumans can't guess who's behind each flag.

It's Canadian Jews who bait, not Canadians.

I agree

I'll bet you 10 dollars that you're a canadian.

Wrong.

A fucking leaf

see

I'll keep calling newfags who are butthurt about this redditors instead, thank you.

I only belief in natural boarders

Guess mine

im glad we have the old flags back now we can have better discourse and less cancer about muh geo flag or your from x so that means x

Just ignore them, besides it is nice to switch to jihadi when making fun of Europe.

Always assume that low quality posts are canadian or indian.

>if you don't like it youre a new/reddit fag! My meme confirms it!
I've been here 6 years. I never go to reddit, ever. Geoflags are better. You're a nigger.

One would think that indians are good shitposters but it's always the same shit

How about no flags? It's Sup Forums cancer that adds nothing to the discussion at hand

This. It doesn't matter if shitposters have country flag or not.
Also no protectorate pls

It's as if leafs are completely subhuman

Kill yourself you worthless newfag.

This shall be the last time I will post under the brazilian flag, no more calls of HUE and slanderous accursations of me being non-white or a monkey.

From now on, my identity is concealed. I will finally be able to larp as the pure aryan I was destined to be.

My arguments will be heard, and none of you will ever know that behind my posts, lies a brazilian.

This pride parade has no end.

HAHAHAHHAHA
>KEKISTANI THINKS HE CAN INTO OLDFAGS
HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Yeah I'm sure Canadians or Indians are going to go back to their flag so they can have "serious" discussions about DAY OF THE RAKE and POO IN LOO every time they make a post.

R*dditors want flags back because they don't understand Sup Forums, they want flags back so they can ignore and dismiss arguments based on flags.

Huehuehue

This

DEUS VULT

xDDxdxd go eat a burger ahhhshhahahahahhaahaha
xxdDxdxXDXDDxXD
hahaha shart in mart AMIRITE HAHAHAHAHHA
XDDXDXXDDXDXDXDX

>canadian says nignogs ar gud boys dey dindu nuffins
>LEAF
>clocked canadaian says same
>well you see there friend
>actually black people account for 90%.....
this will be pol you fucking retarded faggot
degenerate autists using weak half baked arguments over and over and people actually unironically responding
ad hominems are useful tools in rhetoric to dismiss retards

>ITT: people still crying about excess anonymity \
its like you want this boards anonymous qualities to die, go to reddit if you want to know which posters who faggot

I'm actually a Nazi scientist from 1942. Finally cracked the code to connect to the future through the internet. Glad to see the Nazi party will thrive in the 21 century. Der Fuhrer will be pleased.

kys you worthless faggot
flags will be back and you'll still be a monkey

murder yourself you strawmaning cuck
pol will be a jumbled mess of retarded arguments that won't be dismissed instantly because of you retards
kys

xddxdxdxdddsx
A LEAF XDDDDDDXDDDD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
WELL MEMED MY DEAR FRIEND
REALLY BLEW MY SIDES
HAHAHAHAHAHAASDHAHHA

Every non-American flag is a leaf

FYROM are you really go on another 50+ post sperg out about flags holy shit nigga give it a fucking rest

>lel you want bbc ahmed benis don't you
>keekekekek
>i am so funny
>how can whitee boys compete lelelelele
>this pol is so much better
>kekistan kekekekek

> he doesnt own a 4 chang premium accountant that has the jewish flag as an option

fuck off i can be as autistic as i want to

Don't harass him. He has no country and his nocountry has a flag.

true
but its pretty retarded

>macedonia
>white xdDXDXXD
hahahahahHAAHAHA
BTFOOOOOO

>DEUS VULT INFIDEL
>ahmed back to africa kekekek
HAHAHAHAH
>HOW CAN SHITSKINS COMPETE LLELELE

people can just use a PROXY, easily, to set their "geographic" flag anyways bro... so, """"geographic""" flag is also meaningless

>paid service is the same thing as in site feature

It's true. It doesn't require much technical wizardry to start LARPing as other nationalities.

people don't proxy on Sup Forums retard

you sure do cry a lot don't ya

Or you could just respond to what they actually say in their post and ignore obvious shitposters and bait

neck yourself faggot

Hey Kim, how's business?

is macedonia even a real country?
i feel like its just a bunch of greeks who were to poor to live in greece

Fuck off you're probly a faggot leaf

impressed/10

this is why you can't into nukes kim
if basic historic knowledge eludes you how the hell do you think you can blow up the west?

Who proud kekistani here? Slay! Did you see the latest post on r_thedonald? Milo is the best!

Who ever thought of this new larping feature needs to get gassed.

nono you missunderstand probably due to the non existent education system you have but what i meant was it used to be a great country a few centuries ago now it just seems like a gaggle of greek peasants larping as a country

>A jew trying divide and conquer shit AGAIN

really faggot?
are you trying to validate the stormfags?

nono you misunderstand probably because of the malnutrition or general retardation, i'm saying you don't even know the most basic of fact concerning my country, you should probably stay in your field of knowledge, like starving your populace

Hello fellow kekistani
How based it is new feature it lets us mask our shit country that can give off the fact that we're complete retards with sub 60 IQ so we can be a proud nation of no race!
Heil trump ey fellow kek worshiper?

nigga im not getting a 50 post autismo back and forth with your turkic mongoloid ass but enjoy being ass blasted about the flag system.
protip its here to stay

What if you're sailing the seven seas and want to post on Sup Forums?

stop replying then you retarded leaf nigger

>How based it is new feature it lets us mask our shit country that can give off the fact that we're complete retards with sub 60 IQ

FRYOM CONFIRMED FOR RETARDED SHIT COUNTY

This is my countrys flag, kill yourselves

that was such a shit bant i feel bad for you

Kek cry baby faggots should kys

its true though and you know it

>Not wanting ideopolitical flags in Sup Forums
Grow up faggot

>ideopolitical flags
YAAAAARRR M80s
>HOW GRRREAT IT FEELS TO BE ONE THE SEA
>A SHAME THERRRES NO BBC ON THE OPEN THOUGH

Fuck off back to swedistan cuck

Italy

Guess mine

user i.....

There are plenty of things on Sup Forums that lead to shitposting and no proper discussion. It's shit. But it's also shit when it's too far in the other direction on the spectrum, too strict etc. To be honest there is no sweet spot, it's all garbage.

kek
you're still a cuck though
probably albanian as well

Guess my flag!

Yes I know, capital Mariehamn. Fucking Viking line drunks sluts is what I know mostly about Åland, although I think I was on Åland once as a child.

>these fucking threads

You will be gassed Jew

Why dont you go back to leredit

ayyland!

You guys really upset this leaf

RARE!

We are all one people idiot

............VPN's????

hey these new custom flags are nice.

let's see here does it work.

hahaha nice.

Fuck Trump

Trump is the best

>MacedoNigger crying
Go and make more fake news sides dumbo. And about your data mining contracts. Guess you will not finish it on time and lose all you own and more. Never get involved with the jew, you should have stayed independent. KYS

Allah Akbar

Yeah these flags are boring tho, why will anyone use them, how useless.

This. Since new flags went online I haven't seen a single leaf flag and maybe 2 poo flags. Really makes you think.

>t. leaf or poo in loo

Notice how you still have the same ID tho

I won't use the new flags unless I feel like my LEAF will distract from the point I'm trying to make. The fact is, if you are right or if you're raising a good point, it doesn't matter what your flag is unless you're a poo-in-loo.

If you make a good point, nobody will care about the leaf.

Just stop shitposting.