When/How Did You Stop Hating the Right/Republicans?

If youre under 35, chances are you hate and/or hated republicans at some point. After yesterdays events, I was shocked yet recognized I was nearly that angry at republicans too in college after years of being spoon-fed Daily Show, media, reddit, etc. I feel a lot of us, raised in the GW Bush/post-9/11 era had animosity towards the GOP at some point and would like to hear how you drifted right/center.
>If you were critical of the right/republicans before, what made you either crossover and/or empathize with their perspective?
>if you crossed over, are you as extreme on the right as you were on the left?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/GamerGate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sandyhook. I'm not even a conspiracy person who thinks it was fake, I'm just pro 2A. The push for gun control that wouldn't have done anything to prevent that tragedy really turned me off from liberalism. Combined with lying about Benghazi, which echoed the lying about the Iraq War, BLM protests and Trayvon Martin, and the prominence of privelage theory, I pretty much just switched sides.

I guess it was in 2013-14. I supported Obama, but the TPP, drone strikes at Paki weddings and a bunch of other bullshit made me rethink the whole thing. Then it looked like Hillary was anointed to be Prez and I realized she'd play the woman card for 8 years and destroy the country in the name of feminism. I thought that was a bad idea and here we are: cheese pizza, Russian hackers, militant hipsters and boomers and everyone who hated Bush and the CIA sucking the CIA's dick because President Cool Black Guy is so cool and presidential.

I never hated republicans. I thought they were wrong, but never hated them for it.

I still think they are wrong, in fact.

god damn it, "privilege."

And I forgot to mention that I was never really extreme then, and I'm not extreme now

I never hated them. When I was a kid I read Emperor's New Clothes which made me extremely suspicious of popular opinions.
Even though I am not Murican, as a kid I would hear jokes about George Bush and how bad Fox News is, but I never took it seriously and never adopted those opinions as my own to fit in.

I've always liked to do my own research before I have an opinion on something.

If you were critical of the right/republicans before, what made you either crossover and/or empathize with their perspective?

Because I stopped caring about having the pre-approved opinions, and started caring about being right. Regardless, I am more critical of Republicans than before in that they capitulate in the face of the left's demagoguery despite having the right of the argument way more often than not.

if you crossed over, are you as extreme on the right as you were on the left?

more extreme to the right, as my former leftism was milquetoast and incidental born of ignorance and indoctrination.

It suddenly became clear that the Left had built itself us as the biggest danger to freedom while we had always seen the right as the danger.

The left are the useful idiots of Oligarchy. Anti free speech my ass!

Republican vs Democrat is a puppet show to make you feel like you're making a difference when you vote.

When the kikes took over the GOP, the neocons, and started all of the kike-war on terror I was very anti-GOP. When we usurped the kikes this past election I voted republican for the first time in my life.

I just turned 28. No bully, but gamergate opened my eyes. Seeing things happening in real time, involved on the ground floor, and seeing the absolute bs being spun by the people with the '''morale highground''' really did a number on me. I mean, I knew that the MSM was a sham designed to make money rather than tell the news, but seeing GAMING WEBSITES of all things push such a shocking agenda built on lies... fuck. Then you look back at past articles, past controversies, past beliefs and really dug in deep to investigate them. I think in circumstances like that a lot of people just NOPE the fuck out as cognitive dissonance kicks in, but I had recently done a lot of CBT due to a breakdown at work so I was really open and honest with myself.

Very quickly i was thinking of myself as a centrist. And after pushing freeing myself of the groupthink bubble I had been partially submerged in I became quite sympathetic to the right. I used to be an atheist, and while I wasn't militant or anything I had no sympathy for Christianity or anything like that. I didn't quite DISLIKE people who were religious, but I did think less of them. Now I kind of appreciate what Christianity has done to develop the western world, and how a lot of it's principals help ensure a stable society.

Part of that newfound outlook was when I started reading statistics on single parenthood, and thinking back to all the fuck ups i know who had them or came from split families. I think single parenthood is the biggest societal fuck up we have allowed to develop. So now here I am, gay and in a long distance monogamous relationship (and the only one either of us has ever had), but considering myself as socially conservative and thinking of trying to live a cultural christian lifestyle.

The world is strange. People live in totally separate realities now. And the recent acceptance of political violence absolutely terrifies me,

after i took my first economics class sophomore year of high school

probably around sophomore year of college.

When the left went after my video games.

When I realized the hatred the left preached was driven by their racism against whites and their bigotry against western civilization.

tho i didn't start hating liberals until late in Obama's term when the SJW stuff went mainstream

sorry I didn't answer the second part, anyways when I realized that the core of conservatives was smaller government, that's what won me over. Also going to school with a bunch of annoying liberals made the switch easy.

When I stopped viewing things through the lens of what's good for the individual, and started viewing things through the lens of what's good for society.

I hated both sides since as long as I can remember.

That being said, this election was the first time I voted Republican, after 8 years of liberalism and degeneracy being promoted and shoved down our throats.

When they fought back against the self-serving feminists in gaming/tech. I realized that they are better, braver, and more honest than the left.

I don't like Republicans, though. I like Trump. I hope Trump doubles down on eradicating the establishment in the next 7.5 years.

I carved out my own belief system as I recommend everyone do. I'm just shy of 35 (sorry I still browse Sup Forums before work, all you 8th graders reading this in the library or typing class).

I've oscillated back and forth between the hard left and hard right most of my life, my life circumstance complicates things. Lots of tragedy and death and accidents and whatnot in my immediate family, including my own severe wreck. It cultivates compassion. You begin to understand there are circumstances truly out of anyone's control that it makes sense for us all to try and cope with life together. I've witnessed hardliner conservatives live their entire lives never giving anything to anyone, or contributing anything of value to the world at all other than their toxic "get off my land" worldview and what the fuck kind of life is that? Dying with no friends? No love? Just your not waking up one morning in the rocker on your porch with a shotgun still in your lap for "intruders"? This is why I hate the Drumfers. They're just too stupid and lazy and hateful to make the world around them better, so they behave like helping others is bad somehow.

Now, to be fair to them, there's a lot of niggers that abuse the system. I'm a complex person, I know. I worked at the labor department, workers comp and welfare office front desk for many years, and holy GOD the entitlement of the gap-toothed niggers going "WHERE's MUH MUTHAFUCKIN' CHECK AT?! WHERE IT AT?!?!" or snapping the toilets of the walls with their weight will certainly give you pause about free handouts to losers that refuse to care for themselves. Also legbeards and SJWs like Shiah Lebarf are worse

I think reason lies in the middle somewhere, living your life by the "Golden Rule" of treating others as you would want them to treat you, whether your Christian or not. It works, everyone else is depressed.

>If you were critical of the right/republicans before, what made you either crossover and/or empathize with their perspective?

I grew up in a Republican family in Massachusetts and when I was in high school I was parroting what my Dad told me. I enjoyed being one of the dissenting opinions in a sea of leftists, and it taught me how liberals think. I went to college and drifted away from that a bit as I started to understand Bush was way shittier than I originally thought. I never voted for Obama, but was hopeful that he could maybe fix things.

I started to just not pay attention to politics and was pretty happy, once I came back (voted for Romney) I realized things were very shitty and were only going to get worse.

Never extremely left (or even very left for that matter), but I started realizing how hypocritical the left was more and more. Them siding with Islam after bashing Christians my entire life was the absolute last straw. Bring on the right wing death squads.

Also, I always hated the Daily Show, I could see right through it as the propaganda it was.

I grew up and lost the illusion that adults are perfect and flawless beings

I understand now that I cannot change the world, just inhabit it

Youthful rebelliousness and ignorance turned to depression and acceptance

I no longer care about random faceless masses of people because I know I can never actually improve their situation. I only care about myself and the people whose lives I can improve, like my friends and family.

Pretty much 2007-2008. I always loved shows like "Real Time", making fun of the gouvernment and Bush whom i thought of as a simple minded dummy and about the republicans it was always like they are the bad guys and the democrats are the good guys (which is the way it gets spinned in German news 10 out of 10 times).

But when the election came, i secretly hoped that mccain would make the race and was disappointed when obama won. I don't know why, maybe it was because i wanted to feel like an edgy teen or something.

Be that as it may, when the democrats came to power i expected Maher and Stewart to make fun of them too, you know, because they were the ruling class now. And i was very confused when that didn't happen. Again, the republicans were the evil guys and every misstep of Obama was excused all the time.

Thats when i started to question the whole good/bad system and now i am considered an idiot when i don't line up in the "Haha republicans are dumb" line but try to argument with facts.

It doesn't do me any favor except for feeling superior.

Stopped getting my news from Comedy Central.

Democrats are always telling me what to think, how to behave, how not to behave, who to love, who not to love, what to like, what not to like, who i should vote for and why, they feed me shit information based on lies in order to promote their agenda and they often just plain fuck things up in order to get a stronger hold on education, the media, the government, businesses etc etc
fuck democrats,

republicans pretty much leave me the fuck alone and expect me to pay taxes, and tell me if i want something then i should i go vote for it

i just prefer the latter

It started when Hussein rammed his PPACA insurance company handout bill through Congress in 2009 and I realized he was just as bad as I'd been told the repukes were.

>I am more critical of Republicans than before in that they capitulate in the face of the left's demagoguery despite having the right of the argument way more often than not.
Same. I'm more conservative now in a lot of ways, but I don't consider myself a republican.

About 24 years ago when we realized Democrats like to burn American citizens alive in churches.

I voted Nader, Kerry, Obama, Obama

Democrats were hijacked by SJWs. It began to feel like you had to apologize for being white. Or a man.

It began to feel like I felt after 9-11 if you didn't stand for the national anthem or something. Then, you had to agree with "USA #1" or you were a terrorist supporting asshole. Now, it was if you thought trannies were weird, you're a nazi.

Anyway, might be just getting older and less flexible too. My generation is smaller compared to boomers and millennials. We'll see what happens.

It's funny how many of us followed the same path. Hated Bush, loved Daily Show, thought plebbit memes were dank.

Then, feminism started to destroy good and pure things in society that we loved, for no reason other than greed. After that, a fag parade of every kind. They aren't liberal and they aren't tolerant - they are pathetic bigots. They've made us into counterbigots.

Ironic that feminazis created a new generation of actual Nazis. Maybe not ironic at all though?

Hands up don't shoot was my turning point. It was total lie yet every major Democratic figure head and media crammed it down our throats.....

I got a degree in economics at liberal university where we were the only bastion of right wing beliefs and /ourprofessors/ made fun of lefties. A very charismatic professor churned out libertarians like a fucking factory. Also my philosophy professor was red pilled. Went in a marxist left ready to throw my formal self out a helicopter.

I am as disgusted by republicucks as I am by democrats. Just because democrats are Marxists does not mean that republicans are /ourguys/. In the US, the so-called right wing have been the whipping boys of the left for almost fifty years. They give up on EVERY significant cultural battle. Whether it's massive third world immigration, desegregation, gay marriage, trannies, whatever. The "right" in the US only cares about fiscal policy, which properly speaking has absolutely nothing to do with conservative principles. After the ascendancy of William Buckley and the ousting of the John Birch Society, the American right became tools for the financial elite with a tinge of hawkishness.

Trump MIGHT represent a departure from this... but this remains to be seen. I do not like his unwillingness to do away with executive amnesty and DACA, both of which he could have done by executive order on day one of his presidency. Maybe he will get around to it eventually, I don't know.

I didn't. Trump going full kike was the last straw for me.

The republicans never really won me over, it was democrats that essentially forced me out of their voter base.

I only like trump most reps/dems are full on shills, never big into the American party system

I never hated Republicans, even in college (despite not being fully awake to things like the Cabal/deep state, etc), but I did and still do hate the neo-cons.

When I leanred the political spectrum and came to realize much of the republican party are actually leftists, and republicans who are actual right wing conservatives like Ron Paul are in the minority.

Then came to realize most of the government has been compromised by foreign infiltration.

Jon "this doesn't belong to you" Stewart

After the 2008 financial collapse I started looking for answers, and stumbled on Alex Jones, who redpilled me out the left/right paradigm. Being older, I'm better able to seperate the wheat from the chaff in his message.

Snowden. I realized everyone in govt is shit

When I started listening to Thomas Sowell, really.

I never truly hated them, however.

When I realized they were more concerned with feels than reals, just like they claimed about the right. The evangelicals are still retarded but the left is selling everyone out for their feelings.

I've been here since this board was /news/, but I still enjoyed lefty content. The Trayvon thing was the straw that broke the camel's back, though. Not even the trial, but the way it was initially framed by the media. Then the trial was a farce to boot. I thought I would check in with my old friend The Daily Show with John Oliver guest hosting. He flipped out and said "are you kidding me" repeatedly over Zimmerman going free and getting his gun back, even though it's not like they can just steal his gun after it was confirmed self defence. Another instance of their feelings being more important than reality. Even if Zimmerman was guilty and got off on a technicality they can't just not return his gun.

So John Oliver and the Trayvon fiasco was the final nail in the coffin. Every lefty I know who knows the detail of the Trayvon incident knows Zimmerman literally dindu nuffin, but not a single lefty media personality has the integrity to report it honestly rather than pushing the standard muh racism narrative.

Short and sweet: Obama's 2nd term

If you as a white man failed to sense our future was in jeopardy during or after his presidency then you are trully a cuck

I went from hating them for being the Ebil Empire to hating them for being fake right wingers

when i realized there was a difference between neo-cons, conservatives, tea partiers, and republicans

Fucking this, Grade A-Medium Rare This.

I was always a bit more right leaning than left but I see the merits for certain policies on each side. Sort of what's described as fiscally conservative, socially liberal. The issues that push me more right is the simple fact that no matter who is in power not much gets better for the average people. Gains made could have been used to provide better living conditions for the people of this country but we feel it's our obligation to send our wealth around the world weakening our quality of life. We shouldn't have propped up failing countries, given gibs, toppled governments or done much outside of securing better trade deals for ourselves. If we hadn't eroded the value of our currency, labor, work ethic, saddled our populace with debt and got rid of manufacturing we'd be in a much stronger position and would have left most of the world in the dust, even more so, technologically. That should have been the only goal for any country, yet leaders enact policies that hamstring their citizens in the short term and can be their downfall long term. They care only for enriching themselves which is plain to see how no one can even do the basic common sense responses to the issues we're facing today.

The growing animosity towards them on cable news and comedy shows. It all seemed suspicious so I started paying a little more attention to republican speeches and activity.
I never really was devoutly loyal to the left, hell I didn't know anything about politics back then, but given recent events I think I've developed an absolute disgust towards what the left has become. I'm still wary of politics on either side of the aisle, but goddamn are these race baiting, virtue-signalling, marxists making it hard to not hate their anti-American guts.

Well my parents are very right wing but I was a bit of a stubborn rebellious fucker as a teenager; I suppose I became a leftie for a few years just because it set me at odds with them. I stopped hating right wingers whenever I started to grow up and look at facts rather than virtue signal and rebel for rebellion's sake. It was the last two years that really woke me up though, the left has made an enemy of me and of many other people during that time.

It all started when my mother took my bike away, so I murdered my guinea pig, stuck him in the microwave....

Once I got a job and became a productive member of society...

Pic related

Obamas second term
Origionally thought it was a symptom of paying bills and taxes
Beginning to think that I saw the left becoming radicalized and overreaching and began to distance myself subconsciously

I like them less and less every day. I don't hate most of the republican politicians but their ideology is utter cancer on the same level as SJWs and ancaps. They are seriously even worse than the democrats. The worst of capitalism, corporatism, warmongering, and social conservatism all rolled into one party. Politically, their voters are just as bad as the democrats, although this doesn't make them bad people, just the bane of democracy. Obama Biden, Osama bin Laden, coincidence?

Late 90s coast to coast. Mix of hippies and anti government conspiracies made an easy transition

My dad was a Viet, and he showed me how FDR, the king of the Democrats, interned the Japanese, caused the major Vietnamese independence party to become Communist, and attempted to overthrow the judicial branch in a hostile takeover. Then he showed me what happened when Democrats seized power from Nixon, and ended up backstabbing South Vietnam by repealing Nixon's deal to protect them. Then he told me that the great switch was retarded because nobody wakes up and says "I'm gonna switch my views for no good reason.". He then pointed out that Affirmative action fucks Asians even though we are poor. Overall, redpill after redpill was fed into me.

I'm registered republican and dislike most groups in the tent. Only ones I tolerate are tea party somewhat, paleo, and Libertarian. Neoconservatives can fuck off

>Republicans are good goys for Israel.
>Democrats are literal traitors.

I don't support Republicans but I loathe Democrats.

I'm pretty sure I never hated the right/republicans. I've simply shifted further and further to the right after being subjected to leftist propaganda 24/7/365.

This about sums it up.

Neolibs are the biggest cancerous fucks I've ever seen and aren't even consistent to their own flawed principles. It's disgusting

Because every liberal I have argued with always think you are wrong and they are right.They don't seem to respect the other persons opinion and instantly assume you are retarded for not thinking like they do.But don't get me wrong, not all of them are like that but JESUS most of them are, and don't even get me started with the fucking strawman arguments they make.

>seeing the absolute bs being spun by the people with the '''morale highground''' really did a number on me.
It was a real eye-opener to me too, the thing I took away from this was this thought "If they go into propaganda turbo-mode over something like this, what about the actual important stuff". Then the "refugee" crisis started to happen and I started to see the same patterns, similar headlines, all articles in the same vein, same usage of new made-up words just for this occasion and so on, it is way worse in "real quality journalism" than it ever was with the gaming press, this is more than a few mailing lists, there is a high level of bias and collusion all coordinated from a few or even one central organization, all designed to kill the nation states and further globalization, no doubt about it. I have also become so cynical about the political process, I consider our democracies, at least here in western Europe, to be nothing but sham theater plays for the stupid plebs.

On a personal level I stopped making excuses for myself and the failure that I am started to make an earnest effort in bettering my situation without giving up in disgust at the first tiny obstacle, I did this some time ago and now enjoy a mild success in some areas of my life thanks to this earnest, continued dedication. It also helps that I basically live like a monk with almost no worldly desires left, the moment I realized that I am happier with less material shit, was probably the most important moment in my life. All that let me away from the left, because I think that, especially the left, with their generous welfare demands encourage weakness and staying weak in every aspect of life, when it is pain, suffering and struggle that our bodies and minds need, only by failing at something hard you can really learn, only pain and struggle make a person really grow, in my opinion. These things shouldn't be avoided at all costs, people should seek them out.

Yeah, same here. Was already on the fence after Obama got that Nobel prize.

Then learning more about him, examining his decisions and actions, really set me on the path to giving up on liberal politics.

The kicker was getting a job in education administration at a large university.

Holy fuck, that either completely red-pills you, or it completely turns you into a brain dead degenerate. Thankfully, that experience redpilled me.

Dated conservative Jew, worked in Er and say Haitian patients, got woke to jq, dumped gf, here I am.

Obviously, you can change the world. However, many of the people for whom you are changing it are not worth the effort.

Look at Trump. The greatest president of our generation, and """""justice""""""" warriors are publicly calling for he and his family to be assassinated. But still, he gets to be president. And he is still adored by many billions of people around the world who appreciate and understand him.

Obama's second term
Gamergate

It's hard to say. For most of grade school, I was the only white boy in my class and that certainly played a part. Learning about the religion of peace starting in 6th was a push. The left has done nothing but push me away, really.

My mom is a diehard liberal who believes lee harvey oswald acted alone.
I understand your post all too well.

>Implying you don't think they're wrong and you are right

When I got shitpiled on by a bunch of supposed friends for saying "Hey maybe we shouldn't call Trump Hitler because he hasn't done anything of the sort."

>fuck you
>piece of shit
>youre everything wrong with america
>fucking racist

It was after that, that I realized a republican never called me any of that stuff.

Then Paris attacks happened and redpilled my ass hard.

I hated Republicans during Bush, I was also throwing off religion at the time and becoming an atheist before that so Bush just sounded like an ass to me always. I felt Iraq was a pointless war. I was younger and wanted to party and people like Bush just got in the way of that.

After I matured as an atheist I realized the value of religion in shaping people's character and nation and to dismiss it out of hand is stupid.

I still supported Obama and was let down immensely.

Then around the end of Obama's term gamergate and the other really insane leftist dialog started up that revealed them as just anti-white promoters of the welfare state so they'd have an army of useful idiots. BLM and hyper crazed feminist, genderfluid garbage, campus riots all of it sealed the deal. My beliefs were center left at the time but I was pushed farther and farther right the more insane and anti-male, anti-white they became.

Gamergate also trained me to see past the press's spin and info black holes and find the real story and I'm absolutely appalled and disgusted at what I see spun around Trump and left out of the story constantly.

All the change Obama promised amounted to naught and things got worse such as obamacare tanking premiums for myself and my family. Other family members not being able to get jobs because the economy continued to suck. Specific promises that I remember of Obama not honored such as federalized medical database.

Trump's policies made a lot of sense to stop the leftist madness and globalization and educational system cuckery and I became a hardcore Trump supporter.

I believe that Trump can empower the economy of the midwest and get power balanced back in this country away from insane leftists in coastal cities.

I hate leftists more than I ever did Republicans at this point. GOP might have been christcucks but they never wanted to destroy the country like the left does and let it be replaced by Sharia

But do you hate Jews?

The obvious overblown treatment of Bush Jr and then the free pass Obama got on his first term made me realize I hate the Dems WAY more than the Conservatives.

depends.

You've got Mel Brooks jew, who I love.
Then you've got U.S.S. Liberty Jew trying to repopulate historically white homelands with shitskins. I hate those jews.

When I was a kid I was apathetic towards politics, mostly just cared about music and nintendo. But in my teens my grandfather got me hooked on listening to Bob Grant in the late 80s. Grant opened my eyes to politics. I was lucky to grow up before the left took a shit all over the education system and turned it into a brainwashing machine.

After BlackLivesMatter was a thing and Democrats just let happen. Voted Obama twice, switched party affiliation to Republican to vote in the primaries for Trump and in the general election. Don't think I can ever vote for Democrat unless extreme circumstances happen.

BlackLivesMatter is a terror cell funded by George Soros. And I'm only half white, but at least I got my mom's nice hair. I detest more of today's Democrats because they represent everything wrong with Generation Y. The narcissism, the cry baby college tantrums, the entitlement, the "educated" and "tolerant" youth that only watch MSNBC/Vox Media/Vice News and pretend to be objective in every aspect of news reporting.

Fuck all of that. I'm not an idiot to pretend the GOP are saints, but I sure as hell am using the enemy of my enemy is my friend tactic here. Democrats like the violent one from yesterday that opened fire on Republicans in public space are the definition of mental illness from prolonged exposure to DUDE THE TV MAN FROM MSNBC AND COMEDY CENTRAL HATES REPUBLICANS, LMAO!!!

It's a combination of feminism in geek culture (video games, TV/movies) and BlackLivesMatter movement. That was the 1-2 knockout punch that brought me from the left to cemented center-right.

>murdered your guinea pig
>because your mother took your bike away
Wtf is wrong with you.

The left got too comfy posting about killing whites. It broke the liberal programming. In that moment of shock I gave right wing ideologies a chance and realised it wasn't as evil as my liberal media had made it out to be.

33-34

Joke's on you OP, I hate the Republican party infinitely more than I ever could have now that I've turned Right.

When I was a teen, I used to just see them as corrupt and dumb. But now I see a corrupt bunch of professional losers who haven't "conserved" anything but their own goddamn jobs in 50 years.

Actually I don't asshole, i'm fair and reasonable and open to whatever people have to say.

Mel Brooks? You mean the Jew who pushed interracial marriage in the 70s?

I lived in Idaho for most of my young adult life and moved to liberal AF Massachusetts to broaden my worldview.
While I've definitely broadened myself, ultimately it's solidified my conservative outlook on the economy, immigration, etc. While a well-researched liberal is hard to come by, the assholes spoonfed their politics through buzzfeed and Jon Stewart are aplenty. I realized it's just a big a bubble as Idaho, and they're not even isolated. That's when I knew the right was right.

I've never hated the right but then again I'm not a party line cuck. The presidential candidates I've supported:
>kerry
>nader
>mitt
>trump

Good point. The left went all in on the
>MUH DEMOGRAPHICS
THEN, Lead by Talcum X, pic related, they started a full on campaign of racism against white people, all the while white folks were being drastically hit via drug addiction and suicide rates and job loss. While the left was comfy in their costal elite enclaves, the rest of the country was hurting, and the only thing they saw in the media towards their plight were think pieces proclaiming "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" over and over again.

And they fucking wonder why they lost in November.

Can anyone redpill me on gamer gate?

I just listened to their arguments instead of swallowing the lies of the medias.
I still hate the republicans though, but mostly because they are dominated by greedy corporates and neocons, paleo-conservatives and the freedom caucus are fine in my books.

For me when I was a teenager (and mostly a lefty/liberal type) I got increasingly redpilled as I saw that in reality niggers, camel fuckers etc werent the virtuous innocent victims of white racism that I was constantly brainwashed to believe they were. That actually they were bigoted too, even more so than I was. That whites seemed to be the targets of aggression from them more so than vice versa. One of the biggest redpill moments was going to an anti Iraq war march here in the UK and seeing that it was basically hordes of Pakistan flag waving camel fuckers smashing windows, ripping down British flags from buildings and trying to mug the whites there. The arrogance, entitlement and open racial hatred on display was eye opening, and seeing how cuck whites were placating these invaders made me feel angry and powerless.

So that developed a sense of self preservation in me, seeing their behaviour and how they treat us and realising that letting their numbers increase and ours dwindle is a bad, bad idea. My anti-homosexuality, anti-feminism, anti-race mixing, anti-abortion, anti-transgenderism and obviously anti none white immigration beliefs all tie into that because all those things are detrimental to white birth rates.

Add to that the constant media propoganda and the pure batshit nihilistic craziness of white SJWs and violent BLM niggers over the past few years and its pushed me even further to the right.

I never really hated them. Their ideas and policies always just kind of made sense to me. I'm very logical so if something doesn't follow some sort of logic I think it's dumb. People have said I'm a little unfeeling and uncaring sometimes so that probably has something to do with it. I don't really feel empathy for other people.

The reason I hated Republicans was because of all anti-science that was influenced by the christians. However, after I realized that not every Republican was Kent Hovind, I started to listen to the economic arguments and enjoyed them. I'm now what would be described a paleolibertarian with a few Sup Forums-encouraged social issues.

>I'll listen to what they have to say
>but they're still wrong and will vote against them

Name something you were against that LIBRULZ changed your mind on.

I went to college and met my first "feminist".
Didn't help by the fact that I was coming out and I instantly felt the bullshit streaming from these cunts.

After three days of orientation where I was told that being white was wrong, I was certain in my beliefs that the liberals were wrong and that perhaps being right wasn't such a bad thing.

After apologizing to my father, I've learned a lot from my right-leaning adults.

Immigration

>not hating cuckervatives

>nothing but sham theater plays for the stupid plebs.

Politics is sport for the pseudo intellectual

I've never been on either side? Left and right are equally flawed in their own ways. I'm 37 that's how it's always been and I don't see any signs that it will change? I've also never understood people's ureg or want or need to be categorized. Why must you be left, right or center? Why not just be?

Here's your redpill:
encyclopediadramatica.rs/GamerGate

26 here I've always been right of center. I only ever hated the religious right and always supported gay marriage. People just assumed I was liberal but I never corrected them.

Every omce in a while I would say something anti affirmitive action ir antifeminist amd it would confuse people but then I would criticize say the iraq war or excessive tax cuts amd eceryone would nod and agree

Our generation had been programmed by high-tech propaganda against the Republicans, but I can't blame the left entirely. W. Bush was a putz. Reagan wouldn't have gotten us into Iraq. Reagan wouldn't have left the borders wide open after he and the American public got jewed on the 80s amnesty bill. W. massively increased the debt, bailed out Wall Street, and continued all of the heavy gov't intervention in the housing market, started under Clinton, that fueled the massive real estate bubble and led to complete collapse.

It's amazing looking back, but Dubya's problem was that he wasn't a conservative, not that he was. When I hated Republicans, I simply had no idea what real conservatism about, real Goldwater/Reagan/Buchanan "paleoconservatism."

Then I took another red pill, realized these neo-cons in the "conservative" movement and Bush administration who pushed war and open borders were overwhelmingly Hebrews, David Frum, Paul Wolfowitz, Bill Krystol, Richard Perle, Elliot Abrams, Jonah Goldberg, Scooter Libby, John Podhoretz, the list goes on and on.