My sister has started to date a black guy, when I found out I almost cried a little then drank half a bottle of vodka...

My sister has started to date a black guy, when I found out I almost cried a little then drank half a bottle of vodka. But then I decided I would at least talk to him before I freaked out on my sister. It turns out that this guy is actually pretty cool. He likes Donald Trump, he considers himself conservative, he thinks BLM are all dumb "niggas" as he said it.. I'm so happy I took time to think about it rather than chimping out. I guess it's best to judge people on individual merit, i just hope my judgement isn't flawed.

Other urls found in this thread:

wthr.com/article/formal-charges-filed-against-cumberland-murder-suspects
fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/
fox59.com/2013/07/26/man-sentenced-to-110-years-in-murders-of-cumberland-girl-her-uncle/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lmao his sister is getting enriched by a nigger and he sits in the corner and does nothing

HAHAHAHAHAHA

So is it just the same cuck posting this all the time or is it a group of them?

Leaf I know it's you behind that flag

What am I supposed to do? Beat him up? He's much bigger than me, plus my parents said they would kick me out if i try to get in the way of their relationship. Your whole country is getting enriched and you probably jack off thinking about it.

you should go find a black girl to enrich yourself ;^)

Kike Race-Mixing propaganda.

>Sage & move on.

You're right in that it is better to judge people based on their merits, but statistically speaking your concerns are justified imo. You'll see soon enough how it turns out.

>BASED BLACK MAN CAN FUCK MUH SISTER

KILL YOURSELF YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

>I guess it's best to judge people on individual merit, i just hope my judgement isn't flawed.
Oh my, really? It makes sense to judge peoble individually? Thats actually some pretty decent thing, you are fucking genius sir.
But, fair enough, based blacks, are the best based guys.

Nothing you can do, white boi. All White women crave the superior BBC. You tiny pink men are no match for us.

haha your family is nigger lovers.

mine are not.

>reposting this shit thread

Sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Pretty sure it ends with a gay orgy.

This absolutely REAKS of JEW PROPAGANDA

Jew.

Even if he is an outlier socially, your sister is still trading down genetically.

he has a good job and a car. He is somewhat redpilled, i can sit down and talk to him for hours about current events. I just can't stand to see him with my sister, it disgusts me that she goes to bed with him nearly every night, one time i heard them having sex so i had to go for a walk.

This is really stressful bros, i told my sister how i felt and she said "relax it's not like i'm having kids with him". And she's always honest so im not worried about that i guess.

>this guy is actually pretty cool

topkek

>A Cumberland family that was devastated by two murders on Monday was dealt another blow Sunday. One of the two men arrested, Michael Bell, was their son's best friend and once lived in their home. Jeremy Priel was unknown to the family.

>Jeremy Crane, 21, was murdered alongside his 7-year-old niece, Kyleigh. Both victims were shot in the head.

>Police said along with Jeremy Crane's cellphone, an Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 were stolen from the home.

>Two men went to police with the Xbox and PlayStation after seeing news coverage, because they found blood on one of the gaming systems. The men said they bought them from a guy named Jeremy and they pointed out Jeremy Priel from a photo. Bell and Priel received $40 and an ounce of marijuana in exchange for the gaming systems.

>Brayden Crane, five, said to his mother when he found out: 'Why would my Uncle Mike do that? He loved me. And he loved Kyleigh.'

>"Michael Bell had lived with this family for a while and was actually the one who created this or set it up. There's discrepancies on whether they knew anyone was there or not. Michael Bell would have known because of Jeremy's truck being in the driveway," Chief Crooke said.

>Cathy Crane said: 'He was my son's best friend. Someone we trusted. He’s lived in our house. I've done his laundry. I've given him food. We always had an open door for him.’

>“The whole trial, he had a little look on him, had a little eyebrow raised, just staring us down the whole time,” explained Josh Crane. “He never showed emotion. Nothing. He just sat back and just didn’t look like he cared.”

wthr.com/article/formal-charges-filed-against-cumberland-murder-suspects
fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/
fox59.com/2013/07/26/man-sentenced-to-110-years-in-murders-of-cumberland-girl-her-uncle/

wtf I want my sister to get blacked now

Pasta

Sounds like you lust after your sister. Maybe you should impregnate her first before Tyrone makes a move.

>hans
>making fun of someone getting enriched.

In a few years you are going to be strolling your little niglet nephew or niece around the park like the beta faggot that you are.

Protestant. But hey details. How is the larping going?

Turn off the nazi flag aus bro

You should not drink vodka never ever again.

>haha your family is nigger lovers. Mine are not

That's illegal in Germany.

>Even if he is an outlier socially, your sister is still trading down genetically.

How so? She told me she doesn't plan on having kids until she's 30, and she's only 21 now.

You see, stories like these make me really worried, but this is why i'm having conflicting thoughts because this guy my sisters dating doesn't seem like an ordinary dindu, he talks normally, he has a job, a car, etc. So i mean at least my sister has SOME standards...

Jew.

there's already a thread about Din't 'appen, mods delet this

sage

This is copy-pasta/shill/psy-op. I've read the same thing - or nearly the same thing - many times on this board.

>You should not drink vodka never ever again.

It calmed me down, i was really about to start yelling and i didn't want to end up making a mistake out of anger. Plus i doubt i could win in a fight, this guy has at least 5 inches in height on me and he works out... I haven't been to the gym in a year.

leaf spotted

Juice?

Their potential offspring will be a negroid. His political viewpoints does not change this fact.

Your sister is a fucking slut for being in a sexual relationship without the prospect of marriage and children.
She deserves a nigger.

Did you know that kids retain some of the DNA from a mothers previous lovers? her kids will be part nigger.

>potential

But not likely, as i've stated my sister never lies to me, she has plans to do stuff with her life and hates the thought of being a mother. Plus she just started dating this guy, don't you think it's a little cucked to assume she'll be pregnant instantly?

Best of being a euro spic is that our families will kill their daughters if they date a niggo

Shit copypasta.

>Did you know that kids retain some of the DNA from a mothers previous lovers? her kids will be part nigger.

Is that only if they don't use a condom? Interesting to know that some women are carrying my DNA in them.

If she wants to create genetic mongrels and pay a poll down the road that's on her. You could try driving through i estate with single mothers and make some off hand remark, its surprisingly easy to drop a truth bomb that registers if done right, though in your case your parents (who should know better but were probably brainwashed well early on in their lives have gone about this issue we willful ignorance at a cost to the survival of their genetic line) they've been terrible people.

You'll have to make up for it.

We've seen this thread before. Sage

This copy-pasta again. Sage and gay.

How many filthy newfags are in here? LURK MORE, FAGGOTS!

Congrats your a shit brother who let his sister get blacked. should of hung him when u had the chance

Shit. Last week she was dating a liberal. Your sister is a slut.

Point taken bongbro

At this point i'm thinking of moving out if my sister doesn't break up with him soon. I hate when he comes over, he always wants to watch sports and i hate sports.

That's great. At first, I too was hesitant to add feces to my milk, but then I found out that this particular piece of turd wasn't infected with Ebola or HIV. I was so relieved, and I happily drank the enriched milk.

>sister loves the BBC
>he drinks half a bottle of vodka

It must run in the family.

>le based black man
what will you do when it's time for her to pay the toll, will you stand there like a good little cuck?

so a nigger fucking your sister and producing nigger kids is ok becuase he likes trump

dumbass

You live with your parents therefore underage failfag. Unfuck yourself. The whore isn't your concern but a thoughtful brother would prep the bull and do oral cleanup so as to taste the curd of cultural enrichment.

>your family already knows how much you hate niggers
Loving Every Laugh

They all seem to have the same experience.

>its the "my sister is dating a nigger but hes actually le based black man so its ok" post
kys you larping nigger

Your sister told him to say he likes Trump and that BLM are niggas, Christ you're predictable. Around blacks never relax

>You live with your parents therefore underage failfag. Unfuck yourself. The whore isn't your concern but a thoughtful brother would prep the bull and do oral cleanup so as to taste the curd of cultural enrichment.

Do you know what age we live in ? A lot of people in their late teens/early 20's still live with their parents, dumbass.
How the fuck am i cuck if it's my sister you dumb fucking idiot?

It's highly unlikely she will marry him, she's just "having her fun" before she finds some beta white male to marry her once she approaches the wall.

>It turns out that this guy is actually pretty cool.

>Your sister is a fucking slut for being in a sexual relationship without the prospect of marriage and children.

Most people aren't getting married and having kids these days, most young people can't afford it. Although i do agree that she is a slut, i thought she was better than this.

>It's highly unlikely she will marry him, she's just "having her fun" before she finds some beta white male to marry her once she approaches the wall.

She's only dated white guys in the past, that's why i didn't expect her to date a nignog. I'm just going to hope this relationship doesn't last. Her boyfriend eats my food and sometimes drinks my beer whenever he's over watching basketball. It fucking sucks.

HE'S FUCKING BASED

PEDES ASSEMBLE

sabotage that relationship niqqa

Fucking pussy ass bitch. You're a disgrace.
Nice blogpost btw, KYS yourself

I think its ok as long as they don't have children together

Shouldn't they date black women though ? maybe even black men think black women are ugly, if so doesn't that mean that black people are objectively ugly ?

>muh based black guys
Take off that flag and replace it with the kikestani flag. You have no business using the natsoc flag anymore. Oh an have fun being the uncle to a nigglet.

>Fucking pussy ass bitch. You're a disgrace.

Oh I forgot everyone here was 6'5 230 lbs, ex military and trained in MMA

Yeah only without a condom, OP's sister is dating a nigger though so I assume she is the kind of nasty slut to bareback

Fuck off this exact same thread was posted weeks ago ignore it.

If you aren't physically fit and well trained enough to win a fight against some thug monkey you have no right to call yourself natsoc. Fucking faggot

>My sister has started to date a black guy.
>I guess it's best to judge people on individual merit, i just hope my judgement isn't flawed.
false story with inserted arguments
>He's much bigger than me, plus my parents said they would kick me out
demeaning stereotype of us
>he has a good job and a car. He is somewhat redpilled, i can sit down and talk to him for hours about current events
make him look better than the character representing us in the story
>doesn't seem like an ordinary dindu, he talks normally, he has a job, a car
reiterate
>this guy has at least 5 inches in height on me and he works out... I haven't been to the gym in a year.
reiterate

fake and gay /thread

>it's another concern trolling thread with a pro-racemixing shilling

>Yeah only without a condom, OP's sister is dating a nigger though so I assume she is the kind of nasty slut to bareback

Ugh, i don't want to think about it. Like i said i could hear them having sex sometimes, and when they are i either go for a walk or play counter-strike loud enough so i can't hear.

There's no need. She sounds like your typical, dumb slut not looking for a serious relationship, and neither is he. The real danger is an unwanted pregnancy.

Is your sister pro life or pro choice, op?

Nice copy pasta, bigot

>My sister has started to date a black guy
Bait

Fuck off back to plebbit

This is old bait

Reiterate please. I'm not here to play word games, i already told you fucking morons that i'm very on the fence about it. In some ways he seems kinda cool, in other ways this whole relationship is NOT cool. I'm having conflicting thoughts, deal with it fag.

you fucking piece of shilling shit. Posting your nonsence every week here

>watching basketball
>"white"
So your family was asking for it then?

If I was you I'd kill him, cut his body into 360 different pieces and then I'd throw them into 360 different rivers in your country.

Sup Forums isn't your personal counsellor. sage

I hate sports, i only watch them if my family asks me to come out and watch them. I can't stand watching ape-hoop.

Don't get high on Sup Forums and sperg out. You'll only end up looking like a spaz and doing something that will make you cringe every time you remember it.

>t. did some really cringy stuff

>There's no need. She sounds like your typical, dumb slut not looking for a serious relationship, and neither is he. The real danger is an unwanted pregnancy.

She's pro choice, so i think that's a good thing if the worst were to happen. If she has a baby niglet ill never speak to her again.

>Having a job and a car makes you acceptable
>Not being a NEET is a merit
If you can't see what is wrong with him, then there's something wrong with your judgement. Grow up. Sage.

I've seen this shitpost before

The irony is that he's become an Uncle Tom in order to appeae whites, but the whites here are still lumping him together with blacks anyway.

This slide thread again? Same pasta and everything. Sage.

copypasta is kinda stale desu senpai

only been like two weeks since you last posted this pasta. kys faggot

>The irony is that he's become an Uncle Tom in order to appeae whites

I met his parents and they seem like respectable people i guess. I mean they're Christian and they vote conservative so i think he may have the same values.

Then it sounds like since you're all for it you'd have no problem getting enriched yourself? I'll put on my proper flag before you get any ideas.

Not only should you get banned for posting this every week I am personally going to find out where you life and cut you. You've been warned.

Might be a single autistic retard or a group of shills. Either way he should be banned.

Yet you're here, larping as a Nazi...hmm