What do you drive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JscQXDsSgco
youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sweden Volvo!

German BMW.

German cars are superior, no questions.

Sweden is right. No other country offers out of factory dildo attachments.

"new" German cars suck.
I drive a Ford.

Oh yeah I drive one of these btw

is it Sup Forums approved

Typical americuck thinking of dildos.

interior crocodile alligator, i drive a chevolet movie theater

Degenerate comment, degenerate flag

Japan, their cars are most reliable, it is a verifiable fact

their cars are not fancy but they will get you where you going reliably

Worst Korea are the most reliable.

Italian cars are the most iconic.

Hyundai and Kia's are absolute garbage cars, worst of the worst

pic related is the Ford I drive

no homo

For a long time it was japan but US has caught up and surpassed japan namely Ford. German cars are shit.

Volvo is chinese now

German cars are the most comfortable
American cars are generally the most value for performance
Japanese cars are the most reliable
Italian cars are the most fun to drive until they break down

Volkswagen Diesel

Glorious motherland

manlet

Jeep Wrangler, Murica made.

....... Breaks down monthly.

so you like being lied to?

True car stereotypes

German- luxurious, high-tech, expensive, high repair bills, unreliable, value depreciates fast mos of the time

Japan - reliable, fast, smaller engines, relatively cheap, awesome for a daily driver

America- Big cars, big pushrod v8s, have caught up and have loads of performance now, good value per dollar, pretty reliable

I like them all but I drive a ZL1 for fun

This is the most correct answer.
/thread

>manlet
but I'm 1,85m tall.
putting the seat all the way back and I fit just barely in.

>no homo
That thing could only be gayer if its trunk was full of giant black dildos.

>I fit just barely in

I drive a piece-o-shit mazda. I want a Buick, being a poorfag sucks.

Also, isn't everything made in china these days?

Correct!

You might as well remove the back seat, since there's no way that car can fit more than 2 people

I have audi b6 1.9tdi and audi b4 2.0 petrol. One for motorway abd other for work/fishing/dirt roads and so on. That a4 is so good that i will def drive it for some 5 years before switching to b7 or b8. So germans ftw.

>Italian cars
>most iconic

What is Germany?

when I got it it had flower stickers on both sides.
but I removed them shortly after.

I actually managed to fit in 2 other dudes into it who were both 1,90m+

looked like we were sitting in a clown car or some shit.

Over in New Zealand the vehicle fleet is WAY older than most of the West. For example, my cars are a 1985 Mazda (NZ built though) and a 1991 Toyota.

The staggering majority of these cars are Japanese, if you want a testament to the longevity of their vehicles you only need to go outside.

Compared with Ford/Holden cars which are generally fucked if older than '03 or so, or anything Euro which are few and far between, rightly earning the title 'Euro-shitter', there is no contest.

A

What is the US? Pre 1980 US automobiles are iconic as fuck.

Well....

German cars the best. Japanese cars the best, for the money.

German cars are overpriced and overrated.

Don't buy them! Buy asian cars like KIA or Hyundai

BMW Z3M (for looks & fun)
Chevrolet Cobalt XFE (for fuel)
Jeep Wrangler YJ (for more fun)

Korean cars are soulless, like Koreans.

They provide the same quality for half the price

I had an Audi Avant A4 Quattro with the 1.8t. Great car but anytime I went to repair it I needed some specialty tool (fucking triple square fasteners) and the parts were ridiculously expensive.

Super nice though.

For my money it has to be Jap cars. Best blend of price, quality, ease of repair, life expectancy, resale value, and performance.

Depends on the type an purpose of the vehicle. If you need a truck/pickup American cars are far and away superior. If you're looking for a luxury sedan, Germany. 3k shitbox to get you from a to b reliably, Japan.

>Save money but haram
Japan

>Spend money but haram
America

>Waste money but remain halal
Germanistan insallah my Muslim brothers

This thread is full of fags

Not true anymore. Tons of mechanics drive Hyudai Genesis because it is arguably the best value on the market.

But yeah, 10-15 years ago they were complete garbage. They turned that all around with their 10 year 100,000 mile warranty.

This thread is full of goyims who throw their hard earned cash at overpriced german cars.

99 Ford F-250
Similar to pic related

I drove one of those in Jamaica. Actually a pretty cool car.

That stripped down minimalist interior and lack of features is kind of awesome. Cars have too many gadgets, bells, and whistles these days. Just more shit to break if you ask me.

Also this. I make 6 figures and don't own a car at all

I've got a Saab 900. Amazing car, easy to fix and comfy to drive. Plus the exhaustion is bound to give some green party member a heart attack.

Ford. It's majority share holder is still the Ford family and Henry Ford was both redpilled on the Fed and the kikes.

The Ford family refused the govt bailout in order to avoid losing control of their family company.

Ford is the only car company any redpilled person should support.

BMW E39 530 love it although the suspension is a bitch for our roads and needs regular maintenance. Used a Audi 80 previously for family transport, field plowing, taking potatoes, tomatoes, cucumbers and turnip to the market and etc great machine with extremely low maintenance and with a LNG tank it cost pennies to use, it died at 400k kilometers due to structural damage and the engine became unserviceable.

I only paid £2k for my mercedes.

All 3 make good car.

Define best.

For reliability, you can't beat the Japanese, at least Honda or Toyota. Boring econoboxes but they generally run and run.
(Honda sometimes gets into trouble with Acura because they'll take a transmission that had a small engine in the Honda version and put a much larger engine on it, and then the transmission gets fucked over time, see the MDX).

Ford and GM vary wildly by model. Fiat Chrysler is garbage.

German cars are overcomplicated pieces of shit, would never buy them. Work on German software and have owned German mechanical shit before. Rather than the Japanese assembly of function without complexity, Germans will add tons of extra parts because it's theoretically 0.001% better, and that means reliability takes a nosedive.

>CTRL+F "Bronco"
>No results found
ITT: faggots discussing which slavecart to get fat in
Cool guys:
>Captcha: Choose the pictures with cars

>driving a used car

I had a Saab Viggen when I was younger. Loved it.

Current Nurburgring record is held by a British car

MacLaren P1 LM

>Subaru
>blue
>yellow rims
Literally car meet basic bitch.
Subarus are only good for running over protesters.

I love the swedish model
youtube.com/watch?v=JscQXDsSgco

Fiat is the most gay, cucked and blue pilled brand ever to exist. It is the definition of failure.

>America
Like that's even relevant
>Japan
Decent rust buckets
>Germany
Overpriced plastic shit

>from computer science geek point of view
Japanese cars are like efficient and simple algorithm they do the job perfectly with the less costs and cheap in maintenance because of their simplicity .
german cars are like elegant sophisticated algorithms harder in maintenance but last longer and its design drop ur jaw .
American cars are like super fast algorithms that made to give the best performance ever without giving a fuck about maintenance nor running costs.

Lefties drive Subarus around here.

Construction workers, electricians and freelancers drive Subaru here.

Triggered

Japanese cars most reliable and cheaper to maintain than german cars. Affirmative action and greedy CEO's ruined American manufacturing in almost every aspect

>same quality

Kek.

I have a 1998 F-250 Light Duty and God damn I love that truck. Americans make the best work vehicles, period.

American cars are like super fast algorithms that made to give the best performance ever without giving a fuck about maintenance nor running costs.

top kek

Such performance.

right about running costs but

I bet you're used to fitting dudes in.

>mentions the two asian car makers now being designed by germans kek.

I drive a swedish tank. Can confirm they're badass.

>emission cheating intensifies

Fix
Or
Repair
Daily

Found
On
Rubbish
Dump

i'd rather walk to be honest pretty sure you buy these for £10 at scrap shops

Italians

I drive a Hyundai and my parents drive KIA.
These cars are as good as the german ones.

Still half the fucking price

Everyone bow down

Oh vey, look at those germans installing a software on their cars to generate more horsepower while having lower fuel burn, what could we ever do?:....

>(((economic war to push e-car crap)))

All Japanese now. Owned a 528 and it was awful. Terrible figment, aluminum head, horrible electronics. American cars were fine, but nothing beats Honda reliability and Mazda drivability. Although my RX7 has a Nazi-designed engine so I guess it's kinda German though Mazda is the only company to develop it.

I drive a japmobile
Toyota Camry

What religion is tesla

American cars were great before nerdy engineers who've never popped a hood in their life started designing engines that robots put together for them. That's why you need to take two thirds of your engine out to change a fucking water pump anymore

I do like the Mazda-Alfa platform. Shexy

japan, subaru

1999 suabru legacy 2.5 gt

any other brand is trash

Fuck cars

Germans hands down. Audi and BMW are both fantastic brands. Porsche is the best all around sports car brand ever

My last three cars have all been BMWs. I just like the way they handle (although I fully admit their repair costs are absurd).

There's really no sense of national loyalty for any reason in my family. We've had BMWs, Jeeps, GM vehicles, Volvos, and Acuras. Just a matter of what car suits us at the moment.

>Japan
>Germany
>USA

It's true, but at least our trucks got more balls

youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY

Had a Saab 900 Turbo and and SPG. Fun but not reliable.

Between those three?

The Nazi's followed by Nips and American last.

American cars use to be the standard of quality but our big car companies have been making cheap shit for decades now. Only good thing we still make are pick up trucks. Japs have pretty reliable cars in their low income bracket. Their more expensive cars have a lot of cheap shit and are overpriced. Germans make the overall best cars. Good quality for what you pay.