Trump is now under investigation

Trump is now under investigation...

EAT IT!

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-15/trump-rages-you-are-witnessing-single-greatest-witch-hunt-american-political-history
nationalreview.com/corner/437479/fbi-rewrites-federal-law-let-hillary-hook
m.townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2017/06/12/dershowitz-tweetstorm-theres-no-evidence-of-obstruction-and-inventing-crimes-is-dangerous-n2339933
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and nothing will be found kay

waste of time and money demshit

a Frenchman who loves trump? Nice

>a Frenchman who loves trump
>A frenchman
Close, tilt your head

That's the Netherlands...

>WAPO
doesn't get faker than that.

Yea how many times in the past year has WaPo been wrong or just flat out lied?

>Washington Post

0/10 bait newfriend

>washington post
How is that piece of garbage "news" outlet not under investigation?

>Burger education
hahahaha

DRUMPF IS FINISHED
IMPEACHMENT NOW

Trump's face is disturbing.

Let's just get Pence in there. Much more handsome, magnificent hair.

Is Trump being under investigation not news?

I think everyone here already assumed he was under investigation bud.

>WAPO
lel you people are the most pathetic scum of the earth, establishment cock suckers, you love to lick boots. you're universally hated and you'll hang high on DOTR.

According to dems and about every media member for the last 7 months trump was under investigation?

How does this change things?
On the wake of the shooting, the dems are falling for more out of touch with voters.
And Camalla Harris won't save you.
Trump has effectively won re-election from all of this.

This is it, right? He's stumped for sure! I just know it! We did it, guys! It's finally over!

>But this time, for sure, this time, Trump really is finally finished
Bad news, faggot: 8 years of him and then 8 of Pence.

Fucking swamp....

Sessions. Get the cross

Mueller would be forced to "probe" obstruction case because Democrats are probably calling him about it 24/7.

Washington Post is also stirring up shit. They wan to influence Trump and Mueller.

Should Trump fire Mueller? Depends on his personality. Can he get away with it? Doesn't matter if Mueller is a good guy or if Mueller is likely to clear him. It's about taking the route with less risk and winning outright. Gotta be tactical.

Some who want Trump to fire Mueller are acting like he's a faggot who was in an affair with Comey and that he'll automatically back Comey like Comey sucks his cock everyday.

Just because he worked with Comey and hung out with him doesn't mean Mueller is a faggot.

>Trump asks Comey if he's under investigation
>Comey says no, repeatedly
>Trumps asks Comey to relay this to the media
>Comey says no, because he doesn't want to be painted into a corner again after the Hillary debacle
>Trump asks Comey to continue the investigation as to prove his innocence
>Comey says "its hard to prove a negative" because Trump did nothing wrong

Obstruction how?

But he wasn't under investigation for ties to Russia. This doesn't change that.

trump never learned when to keep his big fat mouth shut

And nothing will be found you fucking invertebrate jelly. I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD YOU WANNA SEE A REAL DICTATOR PUT ME IN OFFICE. FIRST DAY EVERYONE WHO AIN'T WHITE IS GONE. SECOND DAY EVERYONE WHO IS ON THE LEFT SPECTRUM IS FUCKING GETTING TORTURED WHILE I DANCE AND SMOKE HELLA WEED TO YOUR FUCKING BURNING CHILDREN SCREAMING FOR DEAR FUCKING LIFE. #2028ELECTION

Can they give up already?
Getting tired of all this fucking volatility in the market

lol

Trump Rages: 'You Are Witnessing the Single Greatest Witch Hunt in American Political History'

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-15/trump-rages-you-are-witnessing-single-greatest-witch-hunt-american-political-history
he's right, you know.

Fake news again. They literally just got done looking stupid for lying about this. Theyre probably just reposting old shit .

>WaPo

And i hope he never does. I love having a transparent president who doesnt fake his personality.

And nothing will be found

And when nothing happens will you unstable liberals just go and shoot up another baseball field? What a bunch of fucking losers.

Fake News

>killing the left
>while smoking weed
I mean, im all for all of this. But i think there may be some holes in your platform. This just seems comfusing.

Do you all notice they keep saying "under investigation" but they dont say for what?

>I hope you can see your way clear to let Flynn go, hes a good guy
>i hope
>hope

attempted obstruction at best, which doesn't exist so its just a propaganda tool. Trump is just an unpolished moron when it comes to this kind of political bullshit.

>obstructing and investigation that was never happening

ok folks

It's important because Trump made it his rallying call during the Comey hearing that he personally was not under investigation. He even said this in the memo that told Comey to GTFO.
Therefore, this official statement is important.

He literally repeated the exact same phrase to the media the following day. There was no ill intent there and everyone knows it.

everybody knew as soon as Mueller was appointed that he was going to be investigating Trump. This changes literally nothing. The russia narrative is dead so they are shifting to obstruction. When the obstructing investigation goes nowhere they will find way to file a complain about his 2 scoops of ice cream. Its a never ending political circus that i'm quite frankly sick of, and I don't agree with half the shit Trump says.

>He "felt" ordered...
>felt
>firing muller would make trump look suspicious

Thats like a mechanic telling you your engine on your fucking bicycle is busted because he doesnt wanna do his fucking job and milk it investigating nothing there. Hes a waste of tax payers money. Hes being paid to make this linger. Forget firing him from the investigation, fire hum from employment.

Why did they appoint this faggot in the first place? Didn't Republicans have to sign off on a special investigation?

The investigation is like an STD.

Yeah, in theory it can go away by itself but letting it persist without treatment can make your dick fall off.

The Russia hoax is a disease. Do you let it run its course like the flu or do you treat it like an infection?

Is the Russia hoax the cold or the flu? Is it a virulent infection?

at this point it's getting too many to count.

Not even 24 hours old and its already falling apart. This is great. Kys lefty scum

I'm not saying it changes anything in a direct or tangible way. Rather, it's mostly symbolic, and it indicates that our public institutions are not fully bound by the executive branch. Yeah it's a circus, but that's politics.

Trump needs to be proactive.

Never be on defense, always be on attack.

Art of War, Book of Five Rings.

This is a war. Waiting on Mueller could hurt Trump. No guarantee Mueller will clear him.

Do you grab your destiny in your own hand or do you wait?

Ideally you want to control situation like this, not let your enemies control the situation.

You have no idea why it was important.

Had Trump fired Comey while being under investigation and they would be able to charge him with obstruction of justice. They can't now. The investigation, even if not WaPo fake news will lead to nothing.

i'm not sure what people thought the investigation was for

of course that's what he was doing. this is nothing, it will all fall apart in the end.

Mueller himself has now tainted his rep and this entire investigation

This is gonna be so fuckin hillarious. Whether Dems look like shit cause nothing there or trump is found guilty. It's all good. It's a shit show.
MAGA lulz all the way.

I'm starting to get impatient with Trump.

He's the fucking president. Start firing these fuckers. Put Hilldawg in prison. Do something. Go on the offense.

Trump landed himself into this mess because his retarded comments and tweets. Only himself to blame.

That shooter was based!

Obstruction of justice

"May" investigate for obstruction of justice in phony narrative lol don't you faggots get tired of losing?
S A G E
A
G
E

kys

Thanks for the (you)s. No need to kms now.

>WaPo reports

Oh, I'm sure it's 100 percent credible then.

I hope democrats realize what will happen to them if they succeed in their coup. I honestly hope they do, it would be better for everyone.

when their offense is this ineffectual you don't even need to take action. In fact, responding to baseless assertions only validates them in the eyes of those that want to see it.

>Under investigation for obstructing a non-investigation into something that did not happen

NOT A SERIOUS COUNTRY

ITT: total fucking mongoloids claims he's not under investigation when he tweeted hours ago that he is under investigation and started crying about it.

What a fucking waste of time. Can we please have a system of government where shit actually gets done rather than where elite factions are always trying to one up each other.

>orangutan harassment
PETA will hear about this

Ooh Nooo, that suuuuucks

> leftists commits an act of terror

> #Resistance needs a narrative to get it off front page

> muh Russia 2.0

Spoiler alert, just like the Russian probe nothing will be found and the media will blow this way out of proportion.

Not by the FBI. After the assassination attempt on Republican lawmakers there is no way in hell that the house will vote to impeach. The fake Russia story is dead and burried, nigger.

>being this fucking new

who's investigating Comey and Lynch for obstruction?

oh, oh that doesnt count?

How odd.

nationalreview.com/corner/437479/fbi-rewrites-federal-law-let-hillary-hook

btw Flynn literally committed no crime at all... he talked to Russians which the (((media))) seeks to make a crime per se.

Also, as a matter of law, Trump didnt even come close to obstruction

m.townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2017/06/12/dershowitz-tweetstorm-theres-no-evidence-of-obstruction-and-inventing-crimes-is-dangerous-n2339933

Also look at what Comey himself said during Risch's questions.

This is PsyOp: keep dragging out bullshit info as insiders go unprosecuted for leaks and long time pals Comey and Mueller hire never Trumpers to try to overturn the election so they can start war with Russia.

this is more Deep State color revolution horseshit.

And these recent months prove the Left is completely hysterical and this will all end in violence, which benefits none of us.

how can you even begin to see that as even obstruction

i can't but thats how its being spun

>people who smoke weed are bad.
>takes 3 more shots and pukes all over

Do people remember bill Clinton? He was impeached yet served his whole term...also dose the left really want Mike Pence the electric fence in power!? Hell im fine with it

Firing comey =/= obstruction of justice

Try again next time shill

>people unironically believe this
if this isn't evidence Reddit rots always your brain, then I don't know what is

Exactly - the media is painting it like a line from a mob boss or a Bond villain
>I need this shop owner... taken care of
>Mr Bond is going to have a little... accident

Mueller is apparently testifying in front of the committee next week. There's no way that after a month on the case, and with testimony from multiple witnesses now that Trump didn't do anything wrong, that Mueller's testimony is going to be anything other than "yeah, he didn't do anything".

And then the big MSM story the week after is going to be all about how Mueller is secretly a Russian agent working for Trump or some shit.

We've officially gotten to the point where conservatives are preemptively trying to turn impeachment into something neutral/positive. What a world.

We've officially gotten to the point where liberals are still screaming about impeachment after the Attorney General, the former Director of the FBI, and, shortly, the Special Counsel all testify that nothing impeachable has happened.

Fuck you faggot, I'm tired of you whiny pieces of shit constantly (and unsuccessfully) bashing Trump. He's your one and only savior you pussies, I seriously hope all democrats die a slow painful death along with all the commies. You subhuman filth sicken me. Republicans should just start the civil war already.