They're going to Seth Rich him aren't they?

>Now in critical condition
>More surgeries to stop severe bleeding
>Tough on Human Trafficking
>Now taunting him with pic related

They're going to deliberately botch his surgery just like they deliberately killed Seth Rich in that hospital. Seth was conscious and talking to the officers but mysteriously took a turn for the worst.

Not to mention the guy who shot him was himself a pedo it turns out.

>theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/14/virginia-shooting-suspect-james-t-hodgkinson-leftwing-activist

Multiple Adopted Daughters, frequently seen playing with children his neighbors assumed were his, one adopted daughter killed herself when she was 17.

Don't let this die.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jNirB
freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/1834223/posts
youtu.be/QhGYIY30Rrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's archive it
archive.is/jNirB

Jesus fucking Christ.

Bump.

>A man playing with children is a pedo

t. feminist

One can only hope

You pizzagate people are fucking retards, did you eat too much lead paint as children

>bernout
>Multiple Adopted Daughters, frequently seen playing with children his neighbors assumed were his, one adopted daughter killed herself when she was 17.

checks out

>Pizzagate retards grasping at straws once again
You got BTFO by the MSM already you fags lost

>pic
What's the source on that? You have to be pretty fucking traumatized to opt for self-immolation. Any chance she was Asian or a Buddhist?

>BTFO by the MSM
lmao, 1 shekel has bean deposited to your account Mr. Goldbergrubenstien

Yep the MsM made you look retarded even Alex Jones had to apologize to comet ping pong

Go to nordbro's archive of the Guardian article ""In April 2006, Hodgkinson was arrested for battery, domestic battery and discharging a firearm, after he allegedly physically assaulted his foster daughter and two of her friends...

Almost a decade earlier, another foster daughter living with Hodgkinson and his wife, Suzanne, had killed herself at the age of 17, according to the Belleville News-Democrat. The daughter, Wanda Ashley Stock, doused herself with gasoline and set herself on fire inside a car....

Hodgkinson struck some people who met him as an unusual character who was difficult to read. “To be truthful, he was very strange,” Douglas Knepper, a relative of Hodgkinson, told the Guardian....

Meurer said he often saw Hodgkinson working in his yard or playing with young children, who Meurer understood to be the children of Hodgkinson’s own adopted or fostered children."

>0.02 shekels has been deposited into your account

*Isreal Frankenbergenyankenvitz

take the leadpill

Steny Hoyer is the dipshit who sent pizzas. Any sauce?

Yeah, it seems he had to cave into the pressure. SAD!

The guy seems pretty crazy, but I don't see anything in the article that suggests that he was a pedo

you lost already by assuming it was called pizzagate

turn on your tv and go to sleep goyum

Not sure about sauce, but found some old forum-thread about him:
>Pedophiles Now a Protected Group

freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/1834223/posts

>Nice work Steny Hoyer .

I think kid-touchers need to be hung by the neck until dead and leave them on live-stream until the body decomposes enough to fall out of the rope.
And just use the same place for convicted faggots like that.

That's a common assassination method to make it look like a suicide. Just look at the death of Bobby Fuller.

8 prominent Russians found dead since the 2016 election
youtu.be/QhGYIY30Rrs

I was thinking the same thing. I wouldn't say assassination specifically in this case but that he took the abuse too far and used it to cover up. Turn a murder into a suicide that he could weasel his way out of.

They have been trying to block Trump collaboration with Putin. As soon as they knew he would win I. July, the narrative against Russian hackers started. They set the stage then, and here we are now.

Yawwwwnnn... I'm so tired... we should get some sleep this can wait...

They blackmail people, and then use them for their personal army.
Foster families are many times involved.
>Deep state agent approaches, says look we know what you're involved in, so we suggest you take our deep state starter package
>You get to have your own kids to molest, and meanwhile you're on standby. "I may need you for something later on."
>Sometimes trouble happens. Perhaps the 17 year old girl went to the police. Can't have that, just make it look like a suicide. Happens many times to foster kids.
>Then they call in the favor. "You owe us for this, and if you don't do it, we can get you on multiple things."
>Add to that a mandatory lab testing which includes a little mkultra programming, and you have all you need

Wheres your flag? German. Swedish, Canadian?

No, but I was touched by multiple people as a kid.

Eh. I grew up in Belleville, IL. It's not uncommon to want to kys after being exposed to that shit hole for a prolonged period of time.

Really makes you think...

True. Jolietfag here. Anything south of Wilmington (also including Wilmington) is pretty much degenerate.

>flag
HAHAHAHA

the left will stop at nothing to ensalve the individual and protect there pedo spirt cooking cult of talmud jews.
the time has long been for righteous to stand against the evil of the left.
the most well armed citizenry in the world needs to defeat its evil government.
the government is the beast.

Just like the Comet Ping Pong shooter. Ran over a girl and was mysteriously let go only to show up to CPP with a gun. Then it turned out that he was an actor with an IMBD page.

Man on fire, that's some horrific shit.