Trump sells Qatar $12 billion of U.S. weapons days after accusing it of funding terrorism

>Trump sells Qatar $12 billion of U.S. weapons days after accusing it of funding terrorism

My fellow Centipedes,

The average libtard would call this hypocrisy. They don't know what "4d chess" even means, LOL.

Do you know how much ahead are you of these imbeciles? you're practically a genius compared... for supporting God Emperor --- it takes a lot of mental strength and courage to go out of the herd mentality

You should appreciate yourself, and keep faith in KEK --- as this 4D Chess is unfolding.

I love this community. I love this sub. You are like my brothers. I am proud to have fought with you in the Memetic War.

Only people who fought the Memetic War will understand this: S H A D I L A Y

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2016/04/20/u-s-to-sell-fighter-jets-to-qatar/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This again.

Obama initiated this deal and his Congress approved it over a year ago. President Trump wasn’t even in the picture.

fortune.com/2016/04/20/u-s-to-sell-fighter-jets-to-qatar/

>Muh Obama deal is Drumpf's fault
Seriously, at least make an attempt to not look retarded if you want people to start taking you seriously. In the meanwhile, get used to losing.

They sold exclusively FIGHTER JETS.
Even if terrorists use fighter jets (They never have or will) we'll know exactly where and how they got them.
Also this helps defend Quatar FROM terrorists.

This is the most misleading title possible.

Good idea. Provides support for the American economy, provides jobs for our engineers and sells our old technology for cash. Obama truly was a great president.

Shut up Sup Forums is under new management now, your "fake news" were not approved by mod staff.
MODS

D-D-DELET THIS

Looks like we turned a twelve billion dollar profit. Not bad

Thats just 154277652D chess as usual.
Plebs

Its just like the Iran-Iraq war, whjere we backed both sides. We want these fucktards to fight each other and cause as much destruction to their oppone t as humanly possible, so we dont have to do it later on. No one in those countries cares about war crimes, whereas we are restricted by the Geneva Convention. They can gas the hell out of each other, bomb schools, whatever. All we need to do, is sit back, and distribute propoganda accordingly.

he is such joke

>Drumpfi is retarded
Whats the news?

>sells 100+ bil worth of weapons to UAE
>UAE immediatly starts sanctions and threatening Qatar

>Few weeks later Qatar buys 12bil worth of weapons to defend itself

>america sells weapons to both nations so they can fight each other
>america is only one to profit from this
i fail to see the problem here

I pretty much just said this.

Just like we did in WWI & WWII.

>sells Saudis weapons
>sells Qatar weapons
>two countries are at eachother throats

oh boy

I would prefer if there were no weapons at all.
But if weapons are sold then the bigger the better, because the small stuff is easier to end up in the hands of terrorists.
Should I choose between Memetar and Saudi Assholia I'd prefer Qatar in the current climate.
I never expected consistency from Trump anyways so I don't care that he blasted Qatar for being terrorists some days ago.

So this is not a big deal for me, the weapons deal with the Saudis is worse in my book.

America is The Jew.

HE A GOOD BUSINESSMAN
HE SMART HE DIN DO NUFFIN
MUH ART OF THE DEAL N SHIIIEEEET

The US is using white phosphor they don't give a shit either

Bannon was probably like
>this looks bad. bad optics.
Kushner was probably like
>oyyy veyyy what are you even saying Steve? It's like you don't even know how the USA works. Ya sell a few weapons here, you sell a few weapons there, a few misleading cables and some carrots and sticks and boom yer in business. Don, sell 'em some F15's. No ones gonna give a shit AND we get paid. Its a win-win

its true
we really dont give a crap about the mudshits

fake news

ahahahaha

OP is literally fake news

I think the meeting between trump and the saudis was more like him dropping a stick in the room and saying "we're accepting tryouts for America's btich. Only one position is available"

>>Trump sells

Oh really, he sold them personally?

I think you mean that the same Deep State that's trying to destroy Trump is actually trying to destroy the rest of the world as well.

And maybe if Trump wasn't tangled in so much nonsense "scandal" 70% of the time then perhaps he could have reformed the foreign policy better.

So rather than cancel Obama's deal he sells weapons to a state he accused of supporting terrorism just a couple days ago? Yeah, that's called spineless but go on and keep kissing his asshole.