We are witnessing the end of civilization as we know it

we are witnessing the end of civilization as we know it

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/quality-of-life/rankings_by_country.jsp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's a lot of subhumans

Go to Portugal and tell me how many arbs and turks there are there is only one mosque in the whole country and its in trash Lisbon. Portugal is incredibly catholic still hope for us cletic iberians

shh
we will prevail because we lay low.
for all I care, we are savages in the west's eyes if that means we dodge this trend of madness

is that a abstract drawing of a jew?

>sweden
>last bastion
lol

>german/nordic people the last bastion of masterrace
>literally the only people of europe that have contributed absoluetly nothing to humanity
topkek

I think its loss

>things aren't going the way I like
>end of civilization, praise kek our lord xD

ayo why do spanish and portuguese look white with a sun tan but mexicans look like a different race? I thought latinos/hispanics was supposed to include spain and portugal but it doesn't look like it to me.

Mexicans bred with the natives.

Top kek I literally live in the middle of where three lines meet

You're not dying because muh joos but cause you're a bunch of cucks, therefore subhuman.

I wish Nords the best of luck, but you're pissing in the wind if you think you can militarily take on everyone on your own.

Don't forget you have burgercucks, slavshits and chinks to contend with after facing us.

>tfw blonde with green eyes and get called a mongrel when Nords have similar phenotypes as me and other on my island

Mexicans are mostly natives and crossbreeds with Africans and Spanish. Thus, they are a different race from Spaniards and Portuguese.

there's good stock in all the brown nations, bu they are a minority and many have been dysgenicized. What happened there is happening in the blue nations now.

It is not us who have to militarily take on the world. It is ET who will come and salvage his creation. All of this is prophesied to happen. There are Nordic colonies inside of the earth with ET supervision and they have mastered flying disk aviation through the use of zero point gravity. When things on the surface become so bad eventually that everyone will cry for salvation, they will come. By then most of the world will have been purged of all the subhumans and we will enter a new messianic era. It will be close to paradise on earth and people will live up to a 1000 years with no disease or suffering. Robots will replace labour and povery will be nonexistent.

Why are there slavs on both sides?
Or are Poles excluded?

"Slavs" used to be germanic until teh mongols arrived. now most modern slavs are not, they are partly mongol and gypsie.

Jesus christ you don't even have a basic understanding where the mongols were in Europe and you still made this shitty map twice

serious question:

why is aids very high in portugal?

Honestly? I have no clue. I didn't even hear anything growing up, at least that I remember. Looking it up now, about half of the cases are from dumb junkies.

never heard of such thing....

nice fanfiction you should turn it into a graphic novel

Nice edit. What about tap water? Why can't you drink it in portugal? Or toilets? Why is there only one toilet per hundred residents? Or malaria? Why is there such a high rate of malaria in poortugal?

The Sami in the far north were the first Euros, the Basque the first "whites", Romany everywhere.

Okay, you're just straight up lying. Show me your flag, Emildson.

Latin America's racism stems from how native you are. The more native looking, the worse treatment you get.

complexed third worlder liar detected
edit? it's th original map....

numbeo.com/quality-of-life/rankings_by_country.jsp

opppsss

I really like the art style, but making the portuguese, spaniards and romans separate ethnic groups is dumb.

This.

Considering Romans were Nordic, no. Shitskin southern "europeans" have nothing in common with the Roman soldier

I kinda agree with this to be honest...

WE

When Romans were already passing their prime, all nordics literally lived in mudhuts. Although I agree that modern mediterraneans don't have much in common with ancient romans or greeks, they are mostly of arabic origin

>tfw youre polish and finn

a-am i a m-m-mongol mongrel?

sure achmed sure....

how you're gonna explain why genetically south europeans dont overlap with arabs. you just to dumb do even realize it.

I think his plumbing engineering master from cycxgyzgyg university does not have a human genetics module. Or a history 101 one for that matter.

I got to breed some Icelander bitchz, brb...

It's not your fault Pedro, no need to be mad

"research"

I know man, polish education is more of a reflection of the state of the polish man and country, not really our fault.

>mongol invaders
>germany and sweden are last bastion not the first to go
KEK. Looking forward to seeing Czechs and Poles divide Germany and the Netherlands between each other.

Just as planned.
Inshallah.

my fault that you're dumb and can't even understand a basic pca gene proximities map, sorry lel

I'm very much content with the state of my nation, thanks for your concern.

The agression - it's the shitskin genes talking.

Feels good tbqh

Really activates my almonds

>a polish talking about agression

>Slavs
>Mongols

still believing hitler?
what a fool. We're the ones who don't take sand niggers.

Er zijn meer vreemdelingen in Vlaanderen dan Walloniƫ

What a great day to be an arabo-Muslim

yeah, sure
we wouldn't have this problem if not for these satanic kikes importing third world vermin into white countries, destroying our race and culture
pic related

This post is madness.

I've been through Europe, including Portugal.

The tap water is safe, safer than some places in North America... And they have toilets at the same levels of any where else in the West.

No they weren't.

Ancient Romans were Haplogroup R1b. Modern Western Europeans, including North and Central Italians, are R1b.

Nords are Haplogroup IA. You'd think if the ancient Romans were Nords they would have left more of a genetic impact on territory of the Empire they once ruled...

Face it Sven, your people were living in mud huts and worshiping trees while the Med Shits were building massive cities made of marble and brick. If it wasn't for cucking to Christ and finally getting some Med tech, your people would still be living in peat bogs picking your asses.

you guys are literally retarded and I will witness your wives getting raped by sand niggers with pleasure