What is the most reliable news source

i hate mainstream news and know theyre fake
where do i know whats actually happening in the world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VJorKZEbQsA
youtu.be/TZFo3lStNQ8
allsides.com/
flowofwisdom.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/mindwar-mindwar_co_authored_by_michael-aquino.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=erDxW-zTxNo
noagendashow.com/
streamable.com/nro41
youtube.com/watch?v=8DOnAn_PX6M
youtube.com/watch?v=EGBuymJaTm4
atruthsoldier.com/tag/10-reasons-why-alex-jones-should-be-tried-for-treason/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Museum_of_Belgium_shooting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums

fpbp

just watch david icke videos
youtube.com/watch?v=VJorKZEbQsA

Study hard science, maths and computer programming.

Read everything you can, look at all sides of all issues.

The truth will then make itself apparent.

>One source

Found your problem.

unironically twitter

The ass hole you are currently posting on.

Normalfag

It's not where you get your news. It's about understanding and recognizing propaganda techniques. Read up on subversion, disinformation and propaganda.

better?

yes i know what you mean
read many sources and the truth lies inbetween
but many news sources are fake as fuck like really fake and are not even close to truth
thats why im asking fir something reliable, and yes i will read Sup Forums

Brother nathaniel is my house Jew

infowars

I watchalexjones andinfowars i think they are pretty good

What are your thoughts on spacebars? Overrated?

This. Gather information from multiple sources regardless of whether they confirmed your political beliefs or not.

Only normie plebs search for news just to confirm their per-existing biases.

Wherever the MSM tells you not to go

>you must listen to "left" and "right" wing MSM propaganda to be informed
False. You'll understand more about the world today by reading the classic works of western literature than you ever will by listening to the brain dead hosts of modern media. Circumstances vary but the human condition remains constant.

Jonesreport.com

Unironically Alex Jones at Infowars.

fpbp

Godwinson is the most reliable news source atm, especially for Brit happenings

youtu.be/TZFo3lStNQ8

And I think that confirms it.

i guess all them polack jokes are true

this. pol will take a news story from any source and if there is an inconsistency or more fake news bullshit then it will be pointed out within 10 posts

This, propaganda is for the masses, don't stoop to the level of thinking they have something worthwhile to contribute

read my post again please

Educated yourself first, then you can read between the lines of the propaganda.

Education would imply at least a modicum of knowledge of classic literature.

H A Goodman

Sputniknews
Fox
RT
Reuters

Sic Semper Tyrannis is my go to with turcopolier and publius tacitus as the primary sources.
Soufan Group intel briefs on happenings.
Moscow_Ghost twitter.
Stratfor for Geopol.
Debka for an israeli angle.
Balkansinsight for the Balkans.
PravdaReport for Russian angle.
AmericanThinker for stuff.
Pol for rrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee

I read the major headlines on popular right wing and lefty sites. Then I see what the fags on pol and twatter think about them. By then I can tell who is full of shit.

The young turks on youtube is a fantastic & informative unbiased news source.

This is a joke right?

haha, okay, Cenk.

fuck this is funny

>Sputniknews
Russian propaganda
>Fox
Cuckservatives
>RT
Russian propaganda
>Reuters
Jewish news gatekeepers

Haha just got a new phone sorry still not used to the keyboard, but i love my new lg G6 i just hope i dont drop it because it seems fragile as fuck

Checked
Hes the fucking best honestly

Unironically this. I will read a story and pol will point out an inconsistency that I didn't even see. Doesn't matter which side the story came from. The hive mind is real.

Sup Forums tbqhfamalam

You will never understand the world, or have a reasonable idea of what is actually "going on" if you watch the MSM for your "news". The reason to watch "the news" is to understand what they want people to believe/know.

"I got into journalism so I wouldn't have to get my "news" from "the news"-Hitchens

Take this for a spin allsides.com/
Also this

these jews have turned the media and internet into an actual branch of the military for the purpose of controlling minds
they have too much power
dont bother reading/watching anything new until you understand the past first
this is why obama removed the ban against using propaganda on us. we are being steered

flowofwisdom.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/mindwar-mindwar_co_authored_by_michael-aquino.pdf

The checking is checked.

kek confirms it

/thread

Personally, I just ask people on the street

CHECKED AND CONFIRMED. Love me some AJ!

Check burger brother.

Wikileaks.

>fake
Nice meme user. They aren't fake, just cherrypicking and forcing their view. Which of course, comes from the (((payer)))

>t. complete morons
infowars is one of the larger causes for the current downfall of the US

Literally can't prove me wrong

The MSM tells you not to kill yourself

>They aren't fake

Nice layout, but this site classifies NPR as "center"...

This. Bump.

He really was a raging alcoholic wasn't he

>Russian propaganda

No.

>there are people itt who unironically listen to alex the zionist jones

youtube.com/watch?v=erDxW-zTxNo

Read multiple sources from multiple point of views and take not

1. What they agree on
2. What they disagree on
3. What they both ignore

>classic works of western literature
I mean, I read math and science, and some financial history books from time to time (I know how capitalism works and see what shaped the nation, also I am a scientist).
One of my favorites was written in 1930 give or take, I can not remember the name but it showed how Carnegie and Rockefeller killed it with markets, and give insight on their methods to turn your business into a huge success. The trick it seems to be is have a large chunk of savings waiting for the inevitable crashes capitalism provides, and be ready to swoop in and grab assests on people who stupidly do not plan for it.
Before Capitalism was big the way to become top tier was Rockefeller style, and buy war bonds (and push wars). that style still exists today, but growth sucks, which is why the middle east is a Rockefeller war containment zone these days, cept Israel being total cucks and sicking islam on the west. did you know the north won because while the Rockefellers did buy bonds on both sides, the south's big export was cotton, and since tech suddenly exploded and slaves were no longer a large commodity with respect to cotton, the Rockefellers saw the south as a lost cause and gave the north the "resources" (bought war bonds) to win?

Always remember, there are two main battles going on in war, which include access to resources and finance. Also let this be a warning winning a civil war against liberals will not be as easy as many here seem to think it will, since there will be plenty of financial battles they will win.

Admittedly, NPR tends to skew to the left however: compared to the sites labeled as "Liberal/The Left" by AllSides NPR is closer to the center. It's always relative and subjective user.

Wall Street Journal.

hmmm

>where do i know whats actually happening in the world

Just listen to the No Agenda Show podcast twice a week. They deconstruct the news cycle and the spin. It's funny too

noagendashow.com/

NPR is hardleft on every issue. They just mask it will soft tones.

is that millenial milie?

>quoting Christopher Hitchens

you'll never understand anything if you rely on that buffoon

Ghost from True Capitalist Radio
May he kek in peace

Fpbp

Hey Mudslime. Figure out which 1st cousin you are going to marry?

>NPR is hardleft on every issue. They just mask it will soft tones.

Yes. And they often lie by omission. Just one example I heard yesterday (On Point, with Tom Ashbrook) when they were talking about Jeff Sessions: they repeated the assertion of one Democratic senator about the motive for his recusal while completely ignoring Sessions' previous answer and I had heard the answer myself the day before because I listened to Session's testimony in real time on that same station, NPR. They made it sound like Session never actually answered the question. It's a lie.

>The young turks on youtube is a fantastic & informative unbiased news source.

Young turk is stupid, unlike cnn that lie.

Some places are bad because they lie, others because they are stupid and say stupid bullshit (or dont see the right thing in front of their eyes)

As some example
RationalWiki = Lie
Conservapedia = Stupid

only post worth reading

>Mudslime

Huh? Insulting a buffoon like Christopher Hitchens supposedly makes me a muzzie? Nice logic

Checked. He can be annoying as fuck but he's good. So is styx

you read a multitude of sources and weigh up what is the most accurate account of events taking into account the inherent biases OF EVERY SINGLE NEWSOURCE.

Milenialls were supposed to be good at this...turns out they just want to be spoon fed information

fpbp

You need to look at a news aggregator like Drudge or something and put the pieces together yourself. The goal is to see the full truth and not just half a narrative of it, or even a flat out falsehood.

Sometimes you may need to check out insiders with a good track record to have a more accurate view of the context of a situation, because that is key and helps you understand why things happen the way they do and if it distracts from other things.

Don't trust one news source too much or you'll regret it if they get compromised. At the same time, be more honest about when you think a source is vindicated in some aspect and disregard contrarian shills how throw the baby out with the bathwater every time something messy happens.

>informative
>unbiased
>fantastic

/
Israeli media reports on Sup Forums

streamable.com/nro41
streamable.com/nro41
streamable.com/nro41

FPBP

Alex Jones, unlike wikileaks, has literally never been proven to have published false information.

>2017
>Not knowing Alex Jones works for (((them)))
>Alex Jones Blows His Cover In Austin
youtube.com/watch?v=8DOnAn_PX6M
>Alex Jones tries to downplay Israel's role in the USS Liberty attack
youtube.com/watch?v=EGBuymJaTm4
"I don't even blame Israel for this"

atruthsoldier.com/tag/10-reasons-why-alex-jones-should-be-tried-for-treason/

>Israeli media reports on Sup Forums

Link me bruh

>Link me bruh
I grabbed the pic from this board during the 6 million thread shitstorm over this Happening 3 years ago: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Museum_of_Belgium_shooting

RT

Trips of truth

Forgot the pic

I only use BBC and Reuters, BBC has developed some pretty obvious bias over the past 10-15 years

Daily Stormer.

Infowars.com the news website is useful but Infowars the radio show is another story, it's infotainment

The whole concept of news is just population control. People sitting glued to screens "learning" what's happening where they probably don't live and forgetting what's happening on their doorstep. If you want to get involved with the world you should go outside and take action in your own community.

for once i agree with the hippie
good doubles
good triples
good quad