Katy Perry MK Ultra meltdown MK II

Last thread had 322 replies, got slid HARD.

(((They))) Know why.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ql_E0_APXo
youtu.be/i40HuNwMMzY
youtube.com/watch?v=PINpnPJUspg&feature=youtu.be
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
streamable.com/p18iv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

metaphorically no one cares

Or just too much coke in the backstage.

t.Australia's no 1 Alex Jones fan

Umm so what?

What?

Why you call overdose MK ultra?

You are the sliding faggot. Stop the disinfo you abbo nigger

When that race traitor degenerate whore is 6 feet deep, I will gladly dance and piss on her grave.

She's got a body like a potato.

(((suicide))) coming soon'?

isn't that the jew who raped kesha?

Discarded in some way I expect. Such a shame we all allowed ourselves to get so deep in shit.

>that image

>Miming
I just watch it, the only thing worse than a race traitor, degenerate, pop singing whore, is a race traitor, degenerate, pop singing whore who doesn't actually sing.

She's not being taken seriously. She's over 30 and trying to do the bad girl turn. No child, no stable relationship. She's breaking up. And is there is a.hypnotism MK ultra twist, they she is doubly fugged.

So what actually happened?

Link pls

That was the last thread.

soon

Why is her personal H1-B IT guy on stage with her?

this

soon she will be doing finger family songs and making elsa videos

Ok, what essentially happened is this:

We, all of us, are creations of a divine entity. We are presently being manipulated my malevolent entities that control most aspects of our lives to harness the negative energies produced from fear, hatred, anxiety etc.

Poor souls like Katy Perry are being used by the elites in horrendous ways to further spread their influence and worship of false and satanic idols.

drugs

A hooker from virginia told me the Clintons pay people in cocaine. Seems like a good deal until people start vanishing around you and it takes much more to get bonked.

Apparently it's just part of the stage show, to give her time to change her clothes.
She's done it multiple times already, as the show is happening in multiple locations.

Basically, the shills are marketing her on Sup Forums by playing to memes.

Anyone who attended the California Dreams World Tour knows that she did this at every show, it was so she could change costumes for Circle The Drain which is a song about her ex's drug addiction.

It's literally a part of the show that happens in literally every single show in this tour.

Are you guys legitimately retarded?

Video sauce you emu fucker

She wanted to go home early and acted like she was sick ?

no video
sage and scroll further

>giving this skank a fucking burial

let the dead bury their own dead

obviously too much drugs, not enough food.

>not being able to spot obvious acting and staged events
Wow you must be some kind of stupid.

Celebrity drug use, celebrity cults like scientology, California fads like yoga, and MKULTRA are pretty much the same thing. If you work for government you are MKULTRA, if you are a freelancer you are just a drug dealer.

Jim carrey had the only TRUE "meltdown" and he handled it like a boss.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ql_E0_APXo

This is probably just another show or a cry in vain without any true realizations.

I really hope she suffers for trying to brainwash her young , easily impressionable fans for her masters.

I wonder if she'll go through another (((change))) when her hair grows back

Jim Carrey took some acid. You should try it too.

This shit is ridiculous, I mean, its cringe worthy how is even possible, that bitch has fans she's nothing but a talentless whore, americans are fucking retarded

Appreciate the post.

Glad there are at least a handful of knowledgeable people on this board.

he's been like this for a long time now

underrated

underrated lol

This was part of the act in the show, she didn't collapse

Thanks koala. You can't force redpills on people, you can just leave them on the table. I wish you a happy life.

wheres the vid dumbass

>raped

The propaganda got to you huh? She sweared under oath previously that he didn't sexually assault / rape her. Google it if you wanna read about it.

It was clearly part of the act. Anyo e too stupid to realize that should be gassed. The last thread actually pissed me off as only 2 or 3 posters pointed that out while the rest of the idiots were talking about mk ultra or demonic spirits and shit. Fucking retards, the lot of you

>viral marketing thread
>again
MODS

paranormies pls go

I don't get why this is so big? I watched the video and she basically said:
>I'm not feeling well
>I'm sorry
Then faints there.

I guess we just don't know Katy perry concerts as well as you... faggot

>video from 2015
youtu.be/i40HuNwMMzY
you're a lil late pal

>white people

She's a massive coke head and it's finally getting to her.

Want to know when this A list singer who is headed towards permanent status has a coke bender? Track suit the next day. Always the same brand and color.

Who knew that people sat around comparing cocaine. Apparently this still A+ list singer and her new coke using bff who is an A-/B+ list singer with a bad attitude did just that when they got together a few weeks ago. As they did lines of coke, they shared their best and worst coke stories.
Katy Perry/Ariana Grande

This slipping to A list singer had to be told to wipe the coke residue from her nose when she came out of a bathroom during a break in a performance. The singer whispered a very sincere thanks to her fellow restroom goer.
Katy Perry

Massive coke head, it's getting to her.

It's pretty weird when all the news outlets are saying it was mind control. Seriously wtf is going on?

So an ultra rich Jewish whore, overdoses on stage and we should care why?

Are you all retarded? Has nobody actually ventured out of their parent's basements to watch any sort of performance? I think a toddler would know to sit back and enjoy the clearly scripted and coordinated show, unlike you autistic fucks who want to scorch earth.
>SAY IT WITH ME
Kill. Your. Selves.

Project Monarch is what it is called now not mk ultra

Project Monarch is what it's always been called.
They inherited the name from Operation Paperclip Nazis and it is derived from the monarch butterfly. Mostly because the monarch butterflies behaviors prove that genetic memory exists. And they were attempting to manipulate genetic memory through trauma based experimentation and drug use.

Yeh right, no source, no proof, nothing at all. How much are you paid for this you damn shill?

I think she's also a massive coke head, it's getting to her.

James Brown already did this bit.

>gay white people

youtube.com/watch?v=PINpnPJUspg&feature=youtu.be

Seems like he had a real awakening experience, but hasnt developed it to full nirvana. still one of the only celebrities speaking some level of truth

wow he did mushrooms dmt or acid lol
omg

already happened. current crisis is an excuse for future personality anomalies.

Truman Show(Celeb Breeding & Handling program)

Did a thread on it way back:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Blind items?

Anon5 was a confirmed larper

This video is from 2011.

James Brown did it better

He killed his girlfriend with a hot dose of heroin on accident.

Nope, not a Larp. Never have been, never will be.

The Shill discredit/attack operation against the KB threads is based on how the incorrect person got doxxed & then they used confirmation bias to look for connections that never existed.

So that narrative doesn't work.

o shit, what did she do and why?

It was either heroin, if you ask the mother, or a cocktail of different STDs if you ask the current boyfriend. She died after the two of them had been broken up for a while.

Could be both, though.

wait a second, was that literally katy perry on that show?

you've clearly never been to the concert on that tour. it was part of the show, sweetie.

what?

>implying oath means anything to them

Oh, she popped alright. Tell people to hug it out with Jihadis your gonna have a bad time with that cognitive dissonance. Even if you mainline the new brand of MK ULTRA. Too bad she still has a soul beading around in that vessel.

i want chad to fuck me

She represents the kind of woman that everybody likes and love and I hate, yes she's attractive but completely stupid and with weird shit in her empty head, I would hate fuck her but I would live her in motel room without money and clothes out of pure hatred.

Take care of your tits but put something in your fucking head

the real video streamable.com/p18iv

>I would fuck her because proving my own masculinity requires it
>but I hate her

no, you are a sexual slave to her just like the others.

kek

I think it's very interesting that she suddenly became Miley Cyrus.

And Miley Cyrus suddenly stopped being batshit.

>And Miley Cyrus suddenly stopped being batshit.
When did this happen?

Apparently after she started getting dicked by a Chad.

Meanwhile, Katy Perry literally turned into Miley Cyrus.

Nobody genuinely gives 2 shits. She needs to pull a full Miley, show her tits, and THEN she can clean up her act.

When they've hit that point where they realize all they have to bring to the table is "tits", then this is what you see.

This. Remember, Dr. Luke is one of the folks responsible for making her what she is today. He was one of the 3 original producers for her when she decided gospel wasn't good enough for her. She went to Hollywood, presumably did what every female is required to do to make it big, and there ya have it.

Even before she had a public "image", she was a useless tramp. It's why her mom basically wrote her off eons ago.

This is the toll for burning the coal.

Almost; not quite yet. haven't seen those tits yet.

Honestly I find Katy Perry even more disgusting than Miley at her worst.

At least Miley wasn't openly bragging about fucking busloads of niggers. She is still a degenerate whore though.

HOLY SHIT A FIVE YEAR OLD VIDEO

FIVE FUCKING YEARS OLD!!!!!!! GUYS IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!!!!

THIS DUMB FUCKING NEWFAG POSTS A STUPID ASS VIDEO FROM FIVE YEARS AGO AND IT HAS ALMOST 100 REPLIES

YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS NEED TO GO BACK TO REDDlT OR KILL YOURSELVES HOLY SHIT

QUIT KEEPING THIS OFF-TOPIC SHIT BUMPED

Apparently you have never been in that situation when a woman you don't like want to fuck you, so you fuck her but that's it.

It just like a human fleshlight

Miley Cirus wants to trap Thor's brother (don't remember the name) that's why she is behaving decently now. Poor guy want to marry the roastie and have kids with her

I would implode too if i were her.
Ex Husband truely trying to help people even if a loon. Over 30 and single.
People have out grown her. Well the people who have grown up whilst she hasnt.
Shes got the maturity of a litteral austic spoilt brat.

If MK ultra is the above Im gonna hijack the phrase for when i have my mid life crisis.

It looked quite natiral in the beginning.
But then two dancers picked up a boa scarf she dropped just before collapsing.
I think they're trolling.