WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

sourceforge.net/p/dangerdeep/git/ci/0.4.0_pre3327/tree/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WUZ

Natzee n shit

they've given up on revisionism, they're just making shit up now
Why not make a new world war in the 70s where the cold war escalated? At least there's some material in there to be interesting

>I'd just killed a woman. A black woman.

Sounds like my kind of game.

Let me guess, Polygon thinks this is
"Beautiful"
"Diverse"
"Important"

Time to start calling black people Nazis

and to think i was going to get this game

It was a diverce army.

so is the game now racist for letting black women be nazis even though there were blacks who fought for the nazis?

Why did he do it?

There were nigger nazis in the Afrika Korps, they weren't strong independent black women who don't need no man, and they weren't around at D-Day.

Stop spreading lies there were NEVER non germans in the wehrmacht except german jews
The SS was where all the people from around the world were in

Lmao

Even video games dont offer escapism from the ever encroaching shitskin tidal wave anymore. Depressing as fuck.

Stunning. And brave.

Well to be fair oktoberfest nowadays is mostly a tourism money trap anyway the real oktoberfest are in rural towns

>2019
>inevitable MW2 remaster comes out
>you have the option to play as a paraplegic
>wheelchair ramps everywhere
>blind people will have auto-aim
>game tells you when to shoot
>deaf people will get some footprint HUD mechanic to "see" what's behind and around them at all times
>servers for one-armed people, like pseudo-turn-based matches
>"when we say you can be anyone we truly mean you can run around the map as a transracial midget with no arms and one leg and you will still have a great time because everyone will be crippled (trigger warning) down to your skill level"

>all I wanted to do was enjoy what used to be my favorite game

>I now get to kill all the e-black women I want and the liberals will applaud it

Just as planned...

>still can't play as a helicopter
Transphobic piece of shit game.

Underrated.

inb4 morons complain about blacks being portrayed as nazis and get it removed form the game

>still wasting precious time god gave us in fuckinf virtual realities
Come on lads

Why the fuck would you? It's jew propaganda

you, a fucking white male, killed a beautiful and proud womyn POC. No I don't think they will like this. But I haven't read the archive of the article yet, so who knows.

You'd end up getting a game about the elite Black Panther unit going to the USSR doing black panther ops and fucking their womenz. You'd expect it to go like spec ops: the line where the MC struggles to find morality and meaning in his actions, eventually throwing away his mind of warfare after succumbing to an inner defeat of his eternal soul. Possibly realizing that he and his unit want the same thing as the USSR anyway, just more angrily and violent. Maybe this notion itself would scare him enough.

But this never comes. The MC just goes on killing and raping. You realize the game is much longer than other COD games, much longer. Then as you see the ending credits role with a montage of the MC raping all the women he has come into contact with, eventually leading to him raping his own mother, you realize it was YOU who was foolish in thinking there would be meaning behind what you just witnessed. YOU are the fool for thinking there would be value in the story.

Then you look over to your game collection on the shelf and realize this is the 9th COD:Fish game in this series to come out this year, and they are all like this. You sit and wonder what made you buy the game, or all the others. As you muse on this nugget of info, alone, your email pings: its a trailer for the next game due out tomorrow, now with full VR functionality.

You preorder it.

Well, we all waited for the inevitable day the Social Justice was going to cannibalize itself.

I guess that day has finally come.

You know, for all the shit that is given to Homefront, the premise was interesting

>tfw I had hope for this game
pls bully me, I deserve it

HA! It's a well known fact that only slavs can make good games nowdays.

Look at fucking Witcher 3.
>The only black character in the game is in the 2nd expansion and all he does is sell you shit. No we wuzing at all.

>The only transgender in the game is portrayed in such a way to make you laugh. And the dude is just acting faggy anyway.

Other than that check out based Daniel Vavra and his Warhorse studios.

>Kingdom Come Deliverance is going to be one of the greatest medieval games ever made.

LOL.
Are you loco? Big publishers only release shill crap nowadays.

>there will never be another good WWII game that doesn't have the original story butchered or blackfaced

We need to make our own desu onifam.

how would we do that? /agdg/ is already incompetent as fuck, i don't think Sup Forums would be any better

>You'd end up getting a game about the elite Black Panther unit going to the USSR doing black panther ops and fucking their womenz. You'd expect it to go like spec ops: the line where the MC struggles to find morality and meaning in his actions, eventually throwing away his mind of warfare after succumbing to an inner defeat of his eternal soul. Possibly realizing that he and his unit want the same thing as the USSR anyway, just more angrily and violent. Maybe this notion itself would scare him enough.
>But this never comes. The MC just goes on killing and raping. You realize the game is much longer than other COD games, much longer. Then as you see the ending credits role with a montage of the MC raping all the women he has come into contact with, eventually leading to him raping his own mother, you realize it was YOU who was foolish in thinking there would be meaning behind what you just witnessed. YOU are the fool for thinking there would be value in the story.
>Then you look over to your game collection on the shelf and realize this is the 9th COD:Fish game in this series to come out this year, and they are all like this. You sit and wonder what made you buy the game, or all the others. As you muse on this nugget of info, alone, your email pings: its a trailer for the next game due out tomorrow, now with full VR functionality.
>You preorder it.

IMPLYING I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT RUSSIANS AS A BLACK PANTHER SPECOP GROUP.

THIS GAME WOULD BE GREAT

Kek approves !

>You'd end up getting a game about the elite Black Panther unit going to the USSR doing black panther ops
That actually almost sounds entertaining

> and fucking their womenz.
Welp nevermind

Yeye to make a 3D shooter you need several ppl dedicated to 3D models, textures and animation since that shit is a lot of work already.
Then you need ppl working on logic, sound and "writing".

I don't know, I tried putting together ppl before but the hardest thing I guess is finding half-competent ppl that are willing to work on something (unpaid) for the duration of around a year.

I mean there are other projects where such a thing has worked. E.g.
sourceforge.net/p/dangerdeep/git/ci/0.4.0_pre3327/tree/

But if we push that nazis were women of colour doesn't it mean that they can't criticize us, by their own rules?

they'd find a way, they already call blacks that don't support their ideals white.