CNN backtracking now!!!! Hahahahahahahahahaahhahahahhahzhahahh

MAY*
HAHAHAHAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH GASP HAHAHHHAHAHH

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-15/trump-rages-you-are-witnessing-single-greatest-witch-hunt-american-political-history
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump for liberals blown the fuck out again

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHA

How are they backtracking?

A day ago it he WAS being investigated today is MAY*

look at all mislead shills btfo that have threads up now claiming he currently is

They are throwing fake news that make Trump look bad only "correct" them an hour later.
This way all the libtard snowflakes can shill the fake news and make sure their little bubble doesn't burst.

How do you investigate someone for obstructing a crime that didn't take place?

this is what happens when fake news tries to use FOX as the tip of the sword to convince us their bullshit story is not fake news

I don't know what the rest of the faggot internet thinks, but no one here trusts any media of any knid

>Bump for liberals blown the fuck out again
We all called it, didn't we. I knew it was more leftist bullshit the second they announced it yesterday. Checked an article: "anonymous sources say." Yup, it's bullshit!

A day ago they were saying he WAS getting investigated. Someone must have reminded them how badly it went the last time they made an absolute statement based on an (((anonymous source))), so now there MAY be an investigation

(((They))) will always find evidence :^)

>firing comey over Russia
>pressuring him to drop Flynn investigation
>pressuring coats and rogers to help him end the investigation
>not obstruction
Sure kid

they failed to for their russian job lol this why its moved to this and its failing already

They just keep digging themselves deeper. The same thing happened with the Mueller firing story.

Mueller and his team of high powered lawyers know what obstruction is and they know its a phony charge. There are 5 specific things that are outlined in an obstruction of justice charge, none of which Trump even got close to doing. Furthermore, it plays on the ignorance of the common libtard that Trump can obstruct justice in the case of his subordinate, implying that the FBI is somehow not apart of the Executive Branch. Which is extremely interesting considering how involved the Obama admin was in directing the FBI's investigations.

Mueller must be fired immediately for leaking.

The worst part is people actually belive this.

you guys are idiots, russia never meddled with the election, our own country bought this president so they could fund more black ops.

none of those things hinders the investigation
no evidence of pressure m8

he could of literally told comey to stop and it wouldn't of been.

all you have is" I hope" and as was testified is not obstruction

>source

who else thinks this should be the word of 2017?

Russian Clouds...... Mosclouds

>firing comey over Russia
Try proving that. Comey is an incompetent twat.
>pressuring him to drop Flynn investigation
And yet the incompetent twat said this wasnt the case, and trump was referring to allegations that had been disproven anyway.
See my first reply
>not obstruction
Yes. Firing Comey was within his power, and a favor to the American people.

Why is it wrong?

no they don't man

Trump literally could of pardoned Flynn and anyone involved and it not be obstruction

Pardon him for what, he didn't even commit any crime. Is Flynn in jail? No. How the fuck do you obstruct justice by "blocking" investigation of a crime that didn't occur?

Thats my point but you dont have to be found guilty to be pardoned before hand.

SOURCES INSIDE THE WH HEARD AN ANONYMOUS SOURCE WAS SPEAKING WITH INTELLIGENCE SOURCES ABOUT HOW ONE OF TRUMPS CABINET MEMBERS HAS AN AID WHO MAY HAVE VISITED MOSCOW IN 1995!!

>And yet the incompetent twat said this wasnt the case
Wrong

THANK YOU

Trump Rages: 'You Are Witnessing the Single Greatest Witch Hunt in American Political History'

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-15/trump-rages-you-are-witnessing-single-greatest-witch-hunt-american-political-history
he's right, you know.

>could of
Opinion discarded

>Obstructing a crime
You mean an investigation. I'm not saying Trump obstructed it, just saying what you said is wrong.

>Mueller """"may"""" investigate [...]

So in short - it's fucking nothing once again.

CANT STUMP THE TRUMP!

not a argument m8

He relayed their conversation and said outright that he didnt feel that trump was pressuring him. The investigation into Flynn was shown to have produced no evidence of criminal wrongdoing at that point anyway.

Had Obama and his cronies not stripped anonymity of US citizens, and signed an EO that allowed all of the "intelligence agencies" to share these documents with each other and leak them profusely, you wouldnt have even heard about this shit.

The only crime here is Obama's weaponization of the intel communities against US citizens.

Trump can fire the FBI Director on a whim. That's privilege of being President.

He asked & Comey was too Autistic to clarify what he really meant. He kept saying he doesn't know Trump's character. He was too afraid of being left alone with him. Unlike Obama which Comey sucked his dick everyday, Trump wasn't a faggot like that.

Comey said no one talked to him about dropping the investigation other than the President that one time.

President could've fired Comey immediately, he didn't. He could've ordered him to stop the investigation, he didn't. He could've gotten his folks to run interference, he didn't. Trump even said Comey should investigate everyone.

It's probaby 100% fake news just like they said comey was going to deny he told trump he wasn't under investigation 3 times.

ONLY reason that story came out yesterday was as a smokescreen for the leftwing democrat terrorist attack.

Look at all the blown out shills on the catalog who took the WP seriously lol

I don't argue with people who say shit like "could of" and "would of", you must be this smart to ride.

>ONLY reason that story came out yesterday was as a smokescreen for the leftwing democrat terrorist attack.

THIS hence they are backtracking it so fast

so if you were investigating me for trespassing and I rightfully could of set up a fucking camp site and slept there you would ignore what that means to what your accusing me of lol

your done cuck

nice mosque

>I was going to provide a counter-argument, but I see you've made a grammatical error, so I win.

you are making many assumptions

>The investigation into Flynn was shown to have produced no evidence of criminal wrongdoing at that point anyway.
How is hat relevant to obstruction of the investigation?

Anyway, comey, like any sensible person, knew what trump was saying
>“I took it as a direction,” he said. “This is the president and me alone, and he says, this is what I want you to do.”

Otherwise we clear the room of everyone, including the AG he reports to?

yeah your right, that's what i meant

>He could've ordered him to stop the investigation
Not how the FBI works

>How is hat relevant to obstruction of the investigation?
The investigation came up empty, what's to obstruct?

How does what Trump said equate obstruction anyway? You never proved it does, and guess what? You cannot. You have to add context and words that simply were not stated.

What argument? Elucidate it.

he also said nothing in his words was a order and i hope is not grounds for obstruction of justice.

not to mention he testified in front of congress he never felt pressure in any investigation.

Doesn't matter the outcome, obstructing an ongoing investigation is obstruction. You don't have to prove collusion to prove obstruction.

>Trump definitely colluded with Russia
>Trump maybe colluded with Russia, but we don't know
>Trump's possible collusion will be investigated
>Trump's possible collusion may be investigated some time in the future
Increasingly cucked liberals shit themselves for Nth time this month.

That trump could of done more explicit things to out right end the investigation and it still would not be considers obstruction and you are failing to see how this would bold to proving it under lesser extents

Refer to the post you pathetically replied to by calling out a grammatical error.

yet you wont be able to prove obstruction either and muller meeting with IC leaders is literally because he currently does not even have grounds to investigate it hence MAY*

What branch if the FBI a member of?

>trump didn't say the magic word! If he asks him to end the shminvestigation into Shmichael Shmynn then he didden do nuffin!

Do you know what you do have to prove? That there was obstruction of any kind.

You cannot take Trump's words, and use the to prove obstruction. It is literally impossible to do without adding your own context. Or framing it with "like a mob boss!" nonsense that colors the plain facts.

I did, there wasn't an argument in it

The investigation hasn't ended yet.

Does it operate with a large degree of independence y/n? Did it investigate Nixon y/n?

Did he ask him to end it?

No.

Why are you so fucking desperate? 2024 will come soon enough

>Do you know what you do have to prove? That there was obstruction of any kind.

That's Mueller's job actually

when did he ASK anyone to end any investigation.

This

Disgusting!!

seesorry m8 you just dont have a answer

You think Mueller is going to testify just for the fuck of it? They either have something or nothing at this point and I'd bet my left nut Mueller goes up there and BTFOs the lefts entire narrative for the past year live on cspan. The salt is going to be unreal, probably get flashbacks to election night.

Regarding the original allegations against Flynn that have been disproven? As if one could prove a logan act violation with such scant evidence?

If it wasnt an implicit request why did he clear the room?

And he ((MAY*)) investigate
HAHAHAAHHHA

WAT THEF UCK THEY MEAN BY (((MAY)))??????
SHRIMPBLFPT NEEDS TO BE IMPICHED NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
IMPICH/IMPRISON/KILL FOR TREASON!!!!!

They realized that if Mueller is leaking then it's grounds for his termination.

>>firing comey over Russia
>>pressuring him to drop Flynn investigation
>>pressuring coats and rogers to help him end the investigation
>>not obstruction

A little truth, if you please.

>Firing Comey over delaying the Russian investigation instead of completing it in an expedient manner.
>Is it really a surprise that Trump would HOPE for Flynn's exoneration? Obstruction implies actually getting in someone's way, preventing them from acting. "Pressure" is a fuzzy word, not necessarily implying anything illegal. Obstruction is illegal. Period.
>Not for nothing, I think these people need to finish their investigations so we can all learn the truth. Pressure them until they do their actual jobs.
>You tell me: does this amount to obstruction?

This is what happens when people parrot talking points without understanding the facts.

Oh look, yet another investigation on trump....

when is this gonna end?

Your eternal hope. It's beautiful, but tragic.

So you're saying you cannot prove it? And you're referring to the guy, who at this point, will likely not be investigating it due to a complete lack of evidence?

Why exactly are you speaking as if you're privvy to the facts, when you obviously are not?

Never mind, I forgot you think pointing out grammatical errors is an argument. you're just pathetic.

I don't recall our founding fathers mentioning anything about an FBI. It exists at the mercy of the federal government. Trump really needs to neutralize the deep state. It isn't serving its intended purpose.

Hi shareblue.
kys.

So Comey would understand how serious trump takes the issue and hopes he will eventually clear flynn.

do you know the definition of implicit.

Let me guess, no named sources either.

Mueller WiLL (IF HE DARES NOT WE'LL FUCKING GUT HIM ALIVE AT THE OWL'S ALTAR PRAISE SATAN FUCK DRUMPFIE) investigate Trump for obstruction

>Trump told by Comey three times he's not under investigation for muh Russia
>Trump then fires Comey for muh Russia for some reason
Sure (((kid)))

He fired Comey because Comey wouldn't tell the public that he was not being investigated and instead just let all the Media rumors continue.

All Comey had to do was say just what he said in his testimony to congress. That trump wasn't being investigated.

He ended up doing what Trump asked him to do anyways.

But I am a trump voter not a liberal m8....

kek

How bad is this obstruction thing? Enough for impeach as the democrats on twitter seem to think it is?

Also what did I miss, came back after a few weeks and there is this flag selector thing?

I think Mueller will first investigate and then testify. There will be probably nothing, but the dirt will still stick on Trump.

As far as I know nothing has been proven or disproven yet. What we know is that Flynn lied to Pence about his meetings with Kisljak.
The FBI will wait as long as possible to publish the final report to harm Trump.

Yes but every officer of the federal government is answerable to The President. Full stop.

I opened this thread to find you and personally call you a faggot.
Faggot.

There are 2 Americans, those that stand with the sitting president, and traitors.

Ask niggers that catch obstruction charges and resisting arrest, even without any other crime. Happens all the time.

not even a issue and not even being investigated according to CNN

All you missed was 24 hrs of flag shitposting before things got back to normal (or whatever that means around these parts).

If Mueller did this we would know he's in our side. I haven't seen him on TV enough to know who he is and if he's as sniveling a coward as Comey

he is already scheduled to testify next week.

Is he not allowed privacy? When will you alert the POTUS as to what he can do without your approval?

is mueller supposed to testify?

Look ... two scoops ...

He is set to testify next week hans