Show me that you're not an uneducated faggot and give me 3 reasons why the EU is bad AND 3 reasons why the EU is good

Show me that you're not an uneducated faggot and give me 3 reasons why the EU is bad AND 3 reasons why the EU is good.

BAD
>pushing first west euro then east euro and now non euro immigration
>the Euro is worthless compared to my old currency and we work the same but are half as wealthy
>starting as a trade union going to an one government superstate where EU laws are above Nation laws is ridiculous

GOOD
>nice numbers i guess WE IZ SUPERPOWER feels good to rule europa again at least it's something to feel proud of somehow
>6 gorillion regulations for absolutely everything is actually good so i can buy for example very low price food with still top quality meanwhile low price food in the USA would get you corn syrup, transfat,GMOs and other dangerous and unhealthy things
>the EU persè is not bad at all and would be actually really cool if we had the right leadership

>reasons why the EU is bad

>it's only Europe
>power must be shared
>it's only Europe

>trade
>control through trade
>trade gives moneys

>the Euro is worthless compared to my old currency and we work the same but are half as wealthy
not due tu the Euro. It just coincided with the first neoliberal wave in the Western world.

streamlining laws for the whole block would reduce overhead, but yeah, right now it's a mess
every nation wanting their own special rights isn't going to solve that problem any time soon

From one day to the other wages welfare and everything got cut in half but all prices stayed the same
All this neoliberal shit is a very different assfuck

According to the Belgian RTBF TV channel (state-funded equivalent of the BBC), it hasn't. A special programme from 2006 announced that 90% of the Belgians, and 95% of the French and Italians were convinced that the euro had caused prices to soar.

A team of journalist investigated on the matter, and compared priced of daily commodities in late 2001 (just before the euro), and late 2005. The results were shocking. Not only have the prices not increased more than the official inflation of 2% a year, but some supermarket products even ended up being cheaper than 4 years ago. They filled up a shopping cart at random in a supermarket, then compared the total sum to pay with what it would have cost in 2001 (asking the supermarket management for historical prices). Whereas some products like beer and bottled water have indeed become much more expensive (up 30%), others like some kinds of bread or toilet paper have become cheaper. Overall, out of 3 shopping carts in 3 different supermarkets, 2 were cheaper in 2005 than in 2001.

They noted that many cafes and restaurants had indeed disproportionately increased their prices by rounding up prices to the next euro (in other words, cheated their customers). So a drink that used to cost 0.65 euro was often rounded up to 1 euro, which is a serious increase. But that is only due to cafes and restaurants owners' own decision, as prices elsewhere have not been rounded up like that.

tl;dr things didn't become more expensive except for some restaurants and other small enterprises, which isn't the Euro's fault but rather shitheads taking advantage of it.

> full of muslims
> Jewish central bank
> stinky euros

>
>
>

That's true what you say but for GERMANY it was really bad... we were almost on the same level as switzerland and france pushed so hard that we adopt the euro too because they could not compete with us before that
We changed from a rich country with high quality anf fantastic wages to a low wage super industry with still high quality
Same for austria

BAD
>unnecessary regulations
>undemocratic
>anti-sovereignty

GOOD
>schengen-agreement (though only as long as the EU borders are secured, so not any more)
>developtment aid for poorer countries
>ease of trade within the EU

yea fuck this

i have eastern european wages with german cost of living, meanwhile the older employees in my company get loads of money and the good old Weihnachtsgeld

Bad:
>It's politicians are not directly accountable to a certain country and this promotes corruption since there is nobody that can truly check their powers.
>It is headed to a superstate instead of a trade Union, and it's already very far in this process. It forces nations to cede their sovereignty and to pledge allegiance to this rather abstract european 'nation' or 'identity' that is just not attractive to me personally in any way.
>The way they have handled the refugee crisis, bad in my opinion.

Good:
>Free trade and open borders within the EU makes it easy for businesses to trade and ship goods at a low cost, therefore increasing the overall wealth of member states.
>The EU is a stabilising factor in Europe that promotes peace and guarantees smaller nations to be fairly safe from outside threats.
>The EU has a strong voice on the world stage, and can therefore demand beneficial (trade) deals in most situations

Bad

> Gypsies
> Porous outer borders
> Too fast expansion (everything after the fall of the Sovjet Union should have been postponed at least ten years)

Good

> Stronger voice on the international scene
> Ease of travel and work
> ct3.14 foreign exchange students

The real problem is that right wingers run the fuck away from any social institutions, and all nationalists run away from international institutions.

So politicians with a nationalist bent aren't going to the EU. They're not attracted to it. Just like how you have more marxist than liberalist/libertarian librarians.

Thus guess what you get at the top of the EU? It's a problem. It's also a problem that the nationalists that does get to the EU seems to be much more obstructive than attempting to be constructive.

IOW, the EU has growing pains that need to be resolved.

>The EU is a stabilising factor in Europe that promotes peace and guarantees smaller nations to be fairly safe from outside threats.

thats NATO

>checked
You are right, but the EU does too. It has its own military alliance.
Of course, Europe might be just as safe without the EU, but the diplomatic discourse it creates usually at the very least does not increase tensions between nations.

bad
>immigration & bullshit like human rights commission
>ignores all sovereignity and is almost totalitarian
>goverened by absolute orwellian morons and drunkards
good
>no internal borders = easy for tourism which is nice
>unified currency (although is shit for the economy) means I don't have to change to other currencies when visiting a foreign country
>Free trade is generally good (as long as the economies are comparably developed, like in Western Europe)

Actually the EU right now is the greatest thing that brings tensions between countries
All the southern euros hate west euros because muuh banks all east euro hate west euro for muuh take in rapefugees all west euro hate southern and east euro because they come all here doing crime dropping wages and we pay so much for them and bail them out every once in a while.....
The EU is killing every friendship we had before

bad
lotsa kikes in important positions
muh human rights
to nosy

good
trade with my neighbours is good
i like the easy border crossings inside of the EU
europeans should work together (towards a different goal though)

>we were almost on the same level as switzerland and france pushed so hard that we adopt the euro too because they could not compete with us before that
[source needed]
Fact is Germany was economically in a bad shape in the early 2000s, exactly with the same problems France is currently facing. Schröder couple with the economic recession actually turned you into an economic powerhouse again.

Gay lefty Bavarian here, I love and support the EU. That said:

BAD
>free mobility for Eastern Europe is a mistake
>the Eurozone was a mistake
>integration hasn't gone far enough, the EU's common interests can be hijacked or obstructed by national interests

GOOD
>promotion of a common European identity
>fosters economic growth and gives Europe the ability to stay competitive with America and Asia
>gives Europe more leverage and bargaining power

>June 15
>Still LARPING
>not on /cgl/

>muh human rights

BAD:
mandatory rapefugee quotas
the stupidest regulations on this planet
unelected soulless regime

GOOD
free travel
one currency (except for a few defectors)
no war in over 70 years despite obvious differences

BAD
>freedom of movement (Countries should have FULL control over who can come in, stay or work there)
>"Ever closer union" - what's up with that shit? We don't have a clause like that in the GG. Should Germany go into an "ever closer Bundesrepublik"
>stands in the way of getting shit done (e.g. stopping migrants)

GOOD
>4th Reich
>Is on its way to being a world superpower when EU countries adjust their military
>Is a formidable trading block

I'm not per se against wide reaching European cooperation but I don't want to be in a EU superstate. My upmost loyalty is to my state and my country. I want ultimately that the really important questions are uncompromisingly in the hands not of an internationalist organization but with people who are close to me.

Many stupid things are falsely attributed to the EU where the nation states are at fault.

>muh regulations blahblahblah
>every other fucking post

Really tired of that retarded meme. First, 99.9% of it doesn't even matter to you as consumers. Second, no trade without standards and no free trade zone without common standards and regulations. Start to make a common set of rules for 27 members, who all had different rules to begin with, and things add up quickly.

Really? I did not know that
I know that everyone could have a house and feed a family + other stuff with only one income even as a normal worker but with the euro it was not possible anymore
Even if we had problem changing to a little china was not the right choice

That's because we had to shoulder reunification. If you look at how the DMark and the Swiss Frank has developed then you will see that we have lost out with the Euro. Bigly.

Fuck off with your European army cockwaving shit krautkike. The cold war is over.

Good
>German Fuhrership
>A United Europe
>A Free, But Regulated, Market

Bad
>The German Fuhrership Fails To Promote The Aryan Race
>The United Europe Does Not Have Lebensraum For The Aryan Race
>The Juden Benefits From Both The Free Market And The Regulation

EU as it is now its fucking shit. Either go full United States or just go back to loose economic ties

>Actually the EU right now is the greatest thing that brings tensions between countries
>All the southern euros hate west euros because muuh banks all east euro hate west euro for muuh take in rapefugees all west euro hate southern and east euro because they come all here doing crime dropping wages and we pay so much for them and bail them out every once in a while.....
>The EU is killing every friendship we had before
are you trolling right? Europe Union is cancer, it is pushing down south european countries and filling of inmigrants northern european countries