IF WOMEN RULED THE WORLD

youtube.com/watch?v=EeeKQa6cynE

Well Sup Forums?

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Kno5B
youtube.com/watch?v=E2ejcWW1H9w
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=judmaktIxvY
hooktube.com/watch?v=EeeKQa6cynE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This will never happen if woman keep acting like men

>If
Why don't they just do it and become world leaders instead of making silly videos?

Rip earth.

It happened before. Earth went to shit.

>if women ruled the world

Women can't rule themselves, much less the world

The whole world would be Sweden

then chad comes along and fucks the power rigt from her pussy

one chad to rule them all

listen to this man.

And in the darkness bind them

/thread

Mfw the truth will be drowned in cuck pics and slide threads.

I don't know.

Being told at a young age that certain things are ''girly''?

They would constantly rape men every day

and now i'm gay

No.

Women don't need to learn how to be leaders. Leaders need to learn how to be more like women.

A society of feminine men is a society that's safer for all. And it would be more equal.

Men are told at a young age that they need to be ''alpha'' in order to succeed. Instead we should promote stuff in a feminine POV

wut

Thank you leaf faggot.

I don't have to see a flag to know you are Canadian.

I don't get it

Man this pic makes me depressed

Absolutely.

Also we can see that they got more and more power. And the world is, again, going more and more shit.

kys yourself

What the fuck was this video about? I don't understand.
>but i'm not bleeding
???

Women rule the west look how that turned out.

In the video most of the men where magically transformed into women, it wasn't just that men switched places with women, they explicitly said that the men where transformed into women, with only a handful of men remaining.

This world would be a kind of paradise for those few remaining men. Polygamy would be the norm due to extreme sex ratio, and they could probably make a fortune off selling there sperm.

Cours3 the world would steadily go to shit from the woman being in charge, but men can't still fuck in a mad max world too so no biggy.

disgusting smelly slope

If women ruled the world they wouldnt rule the world for more than 5 minutes.
>HAHA SUCK IT MEN, WE OWN THE EARTH NOW
>armed men enter throne room immediately
>shoot female guards
>OH FUGGGG
>shoot the women who rule the world
end

SAGE

>the west
E*rope is not the west. E*rope is a homeland that is being occupied by jews. The land is that of my ancestors but the nations are that of my enemies

wtf are you on about. US is more jew occupied than any other nation except for palestine. And wtf does that have to do with women.

>hey nice ass, want me to suck your dick?

what the fuck, fuck men i want women to rule the world now.

I've worked in a few offices with at least 50% and not a week goes by that one woman doesn't break down crying over something. Nothing would get done if Women were in charge.

Sweden happens when you do that.

this is the most confusing part of modern feminism to me. I don't think they've really fleshed this philosophy out.

Hey the planet is going to keep warming unless you end your own life, just go for it.

that chick is pretty well known for making bad quality videos and disguising her annoying passive-aggressive being as "lol irony xd". Also half of her vid consists of an ad
Kill that non-white mud-gened bitch

A feminine leadership would fall apart to their enemies, externally or internally, a leader with no strength is no leader.

im okay with this
and you're not tricking me with that fucking spider
also the woman in the video has classic fish mouth syndrome, just pointing that out, go look

What are you talking about? Any guys that even attempt what you're talking about get called man-children; it's all a fucking meme you dip

>reddit spacing
Every time

Sweden is already ruled by women and that's why it's utter shit. Women can't rule for shit, only 0.01% of them and that's because they do it like a man.

Ha! My dad is actually on the female side and thinks that because guys would assume women can't fight, they're all going to turn into these kung-fu ninjas that chop boolets in haf with their katanas. No joke

>boolets

If women ruled the world all we'd have is a bunch of bitches walking funny with their black babies LMAO

Sounds like Sweden

Notice how it is ALWAYS about office jobs with women. God forbid they actually go after real jobs like laboring in construction, manufacturing or natural resources. Of course, women on care about equality if it is in cushy office jobs with high pay.

Lol if women rule the world, men will be literally enslaved.

YASS QUEEN

>sweden

no, they let immigrants wqho hate women in

There is a problem with your plan. You would have to feminise every man on the planet at birth because one man still acting like a man would fuck all of societies hit up quick like demolition man.

they don't though

men are still earning more than women. most polititians, bankers etc are men

people destroying this world with immigration, are men who want to serve their own interests of cheap labour

meanwhile it's the women becoming right wing and stopping this islamisation of the west

nearly all lefties I know are men, while the women are anti immigrant

you've just proved that it's men that destroy civilisation thanks to their ape like violent minds

Nah, because a bunch of male Jews wouldn't have had the influence to tell women that they wanted black men. Our grandmothers thought they were disgusting. They've been memed into being desirable by (((Hollywood))). They're all herd creatures so they become attracted to what they are told to. Same way suddenly being in a relationship makes women want you more. Who knows what a female ran media would have told them is attractive?

Who am I kidding? A female ran media wouldn't function long enough to come up with a coherent message, if it even functions long enough to come online at all.

We are violent to protect women from other men. The only reason for men not to be violent is if other men don't exist and if men don't exist the species dies off.

because of woman voters

archive.is/Kno5B
Every time these kinds of threads appear it just makes me think of this article.

Ready for a real redpill?

Men commit 95% of violent crime
Men are 100% responsible for all war
Men are expendable
Women are the selective sex

How do we fix all these problems?

By reducing the male population by 90%

Think about it

We would still be in straw huts like when they ruled the world in prehistory.

We only rose above animals when men dominated women.

We have a local female electrical inspector and holy fuck she's a complete cunt. I mean she does her job well but she will trash you and make you redo entire buildings if she sees enough shit that isn't 100% perfect.

I got hit with redoing a school gym because she saw an imperfect offset going into a j box. Her words "If you fuck up something that simple everything is fucked" and didn't bother to continue her inspection.

Then they should try getting power by force

Oh wait

>violence and war is bad so let's systematically murder 90% of men

She's cute. But it is true that most people fail to realize we're on the way not towards gender equality but all the way to a female-dominated "matriarchy."

Quick, someone find out what were the crime rates in Uruguay when they lost more than half their male population from war!

same if women came on to me like that I would be okay

It's call eugenics...

Women can act like men and will get praised for it.

When men act feminine, they get called manchildren, and by the same women who who push this horseshit.

Men should act like men, women should act like women, deal with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=E2ejcWW1H9w

oh nvm she's a thot

Needs some space rockets for the men desu.

Did anyone actually watch this all the way through? I don't think it's possible.

Feminism has destroyed Planets before.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Exactly. We'd be no better off.

World needs balance between men and women. World needs to make women as responsible for their sections as men are.

We will never have equality in the sense that feminists want because men and women are far different.

Also, once women accept that they are accountable for their actions, we will see less and less trannies in the world.

smelly gook cunt

Women can't tell jokes like that.

at least she got redpilled on birth control

youtube.com/watch?v=judmaktIxvY

It would be a much better world, west wouldve already collapsed and we would be already trying to build something better.

she should stop making videos and wash her cunt instead

This.

And that YT clip was just stupid.

>There is a limit to how much you can bait

lol wtf

hooktube.com/watch?v=EeeKQa6cynE

Don't let women rule. We are about to become like Sweden. I fear for the future of our kingdom:(

Too much feminism in politics and now we are forcing a women quota in all other top positions of businesses and finance.

Why must all our defence ministers be women with absolutely no military experience? Because some feminazis thought it would be a swell idea.

Seems like theyre just weak-willed then, if thats whats stopping them. People dont become world leaders through an easy ride, or if they do then theyre not truly the leader but the puppet.

>Don't let women rule.
They already rule, they are the majority of voters.

yeah I really want a world leader who is discouraged by some fucking words

If women ruled the world we'd be living in mud huts. With real nice curtains.

The reason I have a problem with modern liberal philosophy is that your platform is built on rejecting basic biology while pretending that you're the champions of science and that science is exclusively left. In biological terms, women tend to the nest and stay home with the kids and if they want to work that's their business but work is WORK it's not easy so stop whining that it's so hard all the time because "muh patriarchy." Maybe the reason we're having so many problems today, also has to do with the fact that we doubled the workforce, is because women aren't meant to go out and be worker bees like their husbands. The void of not having a husband to provide makes women want to fill that void with the government which is why your retarded political party is becoming a Mao style campaign for no discussion of different opinions.

she sounds cool desu

If men go, so does all of your technology and public infrastructure. It will all rot under women. Kill off men and enjoy your return to the stone age. Then enjoy fighting with the other tribes of women for the remaining, finite resources leftover from when men ruled. Ever seen a women in tech? It's like watching a monkey fucking a football. In decades of working on server farms, networks and help desks I have never seen a woman solve a problem except simple ones and only through dumb luck. You are an incapable sex.

Do they not realize it would make more sense to show how a man would be treated by a female boss in comparison?

We had a female premier for alberta. She lasted 6 month. She more corrupt then anyone before her. The count tried to build a private apartment with tax money of course in a fucking government building. It would way worse with women in charge. If would be blacks everywhere for their rape fantasy and same amount of corruption if not more.

>skit written by a woman
>expecting it to be logical

if that were true more men would have jobs but they keep "dropping out of society"

Automation has killed many of those jobs and will continue to take more

Even the ancient greeks knew what would happen.

Yeah, automate the guys who fix roads, fix your plumbing, keep your electrical wiring from spontaneously lighting you on fire, driving the trucks that take your garbage away, fixing the engines when the trucks break, working at the factories that create the parts to fix said trucks, troubleshooting complex networks, etc...jesus you leaf faggot. The bottom 90% of men really are invisible. You naive dumbass. Do you think all of these modern conveniences just miracle themselves into existence? P.s. automation for tech industries is a long ways away and women are fucking useless in tech. Any unbrainwashed nonbeta male will agree to that in private.

>Male leader at least will let a promising women prove themselves even if it's just a minuscule chance
>Female leader will attack and destroy all promising women so she doesn't have competition in the SOCIAL office ranks

Nothing's scarier and more evil than working for 2 years at a place with mostly women. Man some of the stories I could tell.

>the only thing stopping you from world domination is people suggesting you may like some things based on your natural disposition

It is literally unfair that I dont have a qt asian gf like her

I want to die im so fucking lonely bros