Mass shooting

Not even halfway through the year, 154 mass shootings.

How is America going to fix this?

Other urls found in this thread:

gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting
wnep.com/2017/06/08/four-dead-after-murder-suicide-in-wyoming-county/
opendemocracy.net/can-europe-make-it/marijn-nieuwenhuis/netherlands'-disgrace-racism-and-police-brutality
nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Netherlands/United-States/Crime
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More guns.

>all those niggers shooting each other

Fix what, exactly? Our nogs cap each other, free men are allowed their freedom, and our congressmen get the fear of God put in em

Forgot source

gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

Guns don't kill people. Propaganda kills people.

>Implying there's nothing wrong with people shooting eachother.

Is a society where people keep shooting eachtother something every country should strive for?

>0 killed
>Mass shooting

If you look real close, you'll see that idealistic picture contains no negroes. The father most-certainly owns a firearms, or several, and knows how to use them, the same way he knows how important they are to a free society.

Genetic testing for psych meds.

When gun-grabbers go to make their "arguments" they always manipulate the figures. Their favorite tactic is to count suicides as gun violence, as well as calling gangbangers in their 20s "children"

A mass shooting is an incident involving multiple victims of firearms-related violence.

Not bad rate per state. Gotta add up them figures though lol

fix what

Take away all the democrats guns.

Niggers

most of these cases are low iq retards killing each other.
natural selection at its finest, nothing of value was lost

All hope was lost once they learned to use firearms.

If we're talking about degenerates shooting degenerates, then yes. Ever country should strive for that

Why isn't this one in the list?

wnep.com/2017/06/08/four-dead-after-murder-suicide-in-wyoming-county/

get rid of niggs? though it's mostly niggs killing each other, which is why no one cares

There's nothing to fix. Most of that is ghetto crime.
Shooting is an inefficient way to kill a bunch of people anyway.
If we really wanted to prevent clever people from killing large numbers we'd ban possessing a chain bike lock and a jerry can of fuel at the same time (as if that would stop anything).
You ever look up the casualties of arson? That is scary shit.

He probably has one on him, knowing that a man who doesn't own a sword should sell his shirt to buy one first.

>Be American
>Live in a country where mass shootings are cultural
>Still be very concerned about the very rare attacks in Europe

>How is America going to fix this?
Make liberalism illegal.

>multiple attacks carried out a week in the name of allah against unsuspecting people, with the government actively promoting an environment where more will occur
>vs niggers killing niggers for stepping on sneakers

>2 people shot at
>mass shooting

hasn't listed 1 mass shooting

>Another unofficial definition of a mass shooting is an event involving the shooting (not necessarily resulting in death) of four or more people with no cooling-off period
I don't think a murder suicide is considered a mass shooting.

>New Orleans
>Chicago
>Orlando
>baltimore
>Houston
>Saint Louis

All these places are nigger infested. We can ship our niggers to you, how does that sound?

Bullshit. It's not a mass shooting unless 20 people die. Revise your numbers, faggot.

Even counting gang related drivebys and very broad definitions of what a "shooting" entails that'd still an average of about 300 shootings in a nation of 330 million people. Literally a 1 in a million chance, I'll take those odds if it gives me freedom.

>mass shooting
I don't think that term means what you think it means

Well considering we are the only nation in the west fighting Jewish takeover and Muslim domination I would say you've yet to find an alternative that is vetter

Why is my Andrew not on the list?

>Too lazy to pick your own cotton
>Import subhumans
>Set them free
>These them subhumans, what are they doing here!?

>mass shootings
>0 deaths
yep

No it is not
A mass shooting is a gun related incident where more than 5 people are killed and it isn't over drugs or territory

Most just niggers nigging. Nobody cares, not even niggers care.

Stop funding intelligence agencies who create 5he falseflags/hoaxes

The Chicago heat is just picking up. I have faith in them.

>Obama standards mass shooting
well, first is to go back to the original standards
next, keep liberals from getting access to guns and since you can't tell anyone that they can't have guns, remove the liberals.

So in your opinion when does a shooting become a mass shooting?

They're not going to fix this because they are idealists who hang onto a constitution written centuries ago, while us western Europeans are rationalists who are far more capable of creating safe societies.

>Continent just a few years away from full on Sharia
>Muslims taking over everything
>Foreigners murdering your populace is okay
Even the bullshit statistics libshits use in their arguments here are all domestic at least

They want to hide it so people don't link mental illness to trannyism

Except it had fuckall to do with lazybess
Jews tricked us into using them to maximize profit, not so we didn't have to work

>Can't have a good old mass shooting over drugs or territory.
Burger logic, everyone.

>STL
>LA
>Chicago
>Baltimore
>Baltimore
>New Orleans
>STL

I think you get the pattern

Not even halfway through the year, 2456 mass muslim immigration's.

how is the niggerlands gonna fix this?

The right to defend yourself is timeless. We aren't giving them up, get used to the idea, slave.

>Chicago
>Baltimore
>St. Louis

Wow it's fucking nothing! Nigger killing each other as always

Yeah, thats not what a mass shooting is.

Idealism. Nothing is timeless. Also, you can carry guns all you like, but just based on country your are still about 8 times more likely to be murdered than me. Rationalism motherfucker, it works.

Sure do and they need to be sent back

>mass
I dont think that means what you think it means.

That's the FBI's definition mohamed, it's the media that uses gang related shootings and incidents where no one is killed as evidence that muh baby killing assault rifles need to be banned. It's simple manipulation, these Jews have been doing it for forever.

That's nothing. We can handle that very easily. Also, the amount of victims of terrorism over the last 15 or more years is 2. Yes, just 2, and that's using a generous definition of terrorism.

I don't care what the FBI uses as a definition. Why would this be relevant to me at all?

Probably by not redefining mass shooting to push a retarded agenda.
With the non-retard definition there has been exactly 3 mass shootings in the US of A in 2017.

>liberals change definition again
>anytime anyone shoots at more than one non living target it's now a mass shooting
>"267,893 mass shootings per day! Imagine if those bullets hit someone we would be extinct by the end of year!"
>harass everyone leaving a range
>"how does it feel to have finished your sixth mass shooting this month you potential genocider?"

To be fair, in america even one person could be considered a "mass" shooting.

>based on country
>rationalism

Post of the year everyone.

I don't live in a nigger containment zone, I live in the Rocky Mountains. I'll be just fine. You can cry all you want, but again, we aren't giving them up.

S H A L L
H
A
L
L

They achieve lists like these by pulling new definitions of "mass shooting" right out of their asses.

The FBI defines it as any single incident with four or more people killed. These disingenuous little shits use pretty much any situation where someone got shot at all.

eurobantz

We organized our country based on rationalism. You organized yours based on a centuries old document. Should I get the EU statistics out for you if you want something more comparable?

NOT

I'm not crying, I'm laughing.

>blacks shooting blacks
how is this a problem, Netherlands? Explain to me, in detail, after looking at the statistics that blacks make up for crime, welfare usage, education, abortion, HOW this is a problem?

GO A DAY WITHOUT EATING 5 BIG MACS

>12 injured
>0 killed

git gud Alabama

It's a national shame, or at least it should be. Your international reputation is absolutely horrible.

I'm not OP by the way.

Enjoy the high taxes, defenselessness, and Muslims.

Funny. I don't see the mentally ill transgender pony loving faggot that shot up the supermarket on that list.

The US does not have a gun problem. It has a nigger problem. Deport them all and there won't be any more mass shootings

He only killed 3 people, although they probably included it on his sauce, they include everything to pump those numbers up.

3 people with bruises after a paintball match? Mass shooting.

>its shameful
LOL you want to try that garbage?
opendemocracy.net/can-europe-make-it/marijn-nieuwenhuis/netherlands'-disgrace-racism-and-police-brutality
hello there, faggot

Daily reminder that banning guns =/= elimination of gun related deaths and/or crimes

When europe is fully culturally enriched, they will have the same problem.

Doesn't count in their eyes under conditions they deem fair.

I'm super comfy here. How is your infrastructure? Ours is number 3 in the world behind Singapore and the UAE, which are city states. How are your ghettos? Ours look like normal neighborhoods. How is Detroit looking? We would have demolished that shit and built something better a long time ago if we had that shithole on our soil.

Statistics are useless if one lacks the ability of drawing conclusions.

You don't deserve that Gadsden Flag.

Looooool don't even try that. You aren't seriously going to argue that problem is worse here than in the US, are you?

a lot of these are groid-on-groid
>paterson
>st. louis
>LA
>new orleans

Freedom means dying with a rifle in your hands like a fucking boss.

Netherlands is approximately 41,543 sq km, while United States is approximately 9,826,675 sq km, 237 times bigger than Netherlands. 17 million people vs 302 million people.
YET
Look at the crime statistics comparison:
nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Netherlands/United-States/Crime
Rest in Piss, Netherland faggot.

>HOW this is a problem?

It gives a bad image to your country. Decent white people, that like to live in safe countries, don't want to immigrate to the USA, only mexicans and asians want to come in.

That is a problem.

>keep changing definition of mass shooting
>Hurr Durr I have you now gun owners

Lol and whys that?

Ok. The EU murder rate is about 1/4th of that of the US, per capita. Now go ahead and draw your conclusion that sheds the US in a more positive light than the EU.

most of them are niggers killing niggers.

problem fixes itself.

Oh, you can keep your guns, I don't care. Just stop the mass shootings.

If guns are not the problem, what is it? Mental health problems?

EU has less niggers and spics?

>So in your opinion when does a shooting become a mass shooting?
When someone starts shooting at people in an attempt to kill as many as possible until stopped. Rather than doing a drive by of a rival gang and firing into a crowd.