What's up with all of these men currently mimicking each other and getting 1990's lesbian haircuts...

What's up with all of these men currently mimicking each other and getting 1990's lesbian haircuts? What do we do about this, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RWW7kxECLrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I honestly can't tell which ones are shooped.

Bottom right looks shopped, and maybe bototm left? idk

Top right without a doubt

Why did everyone at his rally dress like they had just been visted by queer eye for the straight guy?

Men that can't into fa

original here

Balding sucks dick. And the people who make fun of it are slowly thinning and receding but they're in denial.

I don't know about the haircut, but I do know Richard Spencer is a saboteur.

this guy isn't even actually balding, its just his faggy hair style

PLEASE STOP POSTING THIS FAG. Thank you.

>white supremacist
>has moles on his face

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=RWW7kxECLrM

M

He is receding. The hurler youth cut is a trendy comb over.

he kinda looks like hotwheels here

I wish this mumbling egg-headed faggot would just die off. Look at his fucking head and hair...............fucking ridiculous.

>I honestly can't tell which ones are shooped.
In the beginning i thought people were just saying this for the meme of it.

If you unironically can't tell these are shopped you then you're nigger-tier of mentally retarded.

Do you guys think they get together and pick stuff out of each other's buttholes?

My based egg man is a cute CUTE. Can't wait to visit him and rub his egg head

85% of men here sports that hair style.
i think that only means we'll be 3rd world forever

Aryan aesthetics

that's fucking gross then.

>pic related
A man doesn't really care how he looks, he is comfy with him self. We actually fooled ISIS into believing we had hair like this up here, and when they came, oy vey
>there you are Mr.Shitbag 1-2-3 so fucking easy
but ffs
>1. He looks like a giant baby
>2. Simply.... uh... really?
>3. Let's see how long you bare in the winter up here with that hair

Damn swedes!!!

>all of these men
That's the same guy!

I like Richard Spencer and admire what he does but I can't stop laughing at the more subtle of the shops

The alt right is a fucking cringe fest at this point.

forgot pic

Lost it

no, this is the original.

>What's up with all of these men currently mimicking each other and getting 1990's lesbian haircuts?
I even saw Trey Gowdy with that cut. It looks like shit! I'm not shallow enough to judge a red-pilled by his haircut, but show some fucking taste!

Do you like Kendrick Lamar?

rare shot of an evolved spencer here

>tfw too smart for hiding my powerlevel

this should have been the original response to that faggot who kept posting the shoops

fuckin lost

If it's balding, how do you explain Spencer's wife sporting one of these cuts too, now? This has gone too far

Some of his material is good, but it's hard to see past the we "wuz kangz"/"muh opprezhion" lyricism.

Pic related is your answer.

>give me a high and tight
>expecting pic related
>gets Op's egg head

They all are.

How do we solve the numale problem? Also why do jews all have the same look? Crappy beard full of gaps thanks to low test and male pattern baldness

I fukn deded

Anyone got a link to the latest BLACKED spencer edition?

nvm found it. here's a clip

kek good ol' Dickie Bitch-Tits

gj user top kek

Ye when i heard The Blacker the Berry i was like ohhh hes a wewuz, XXX, I, Duckworth are all god tier tho

why is he wearing a turkish hat

Kek

LMFAO this has meme potential

He's so hot.

Jesus, everyone of them has the same balding going on. Shit genes.

It looks awesome. See e.g. Conor macgregor

Shit genes, xeno-estrogens, stress of being liberal, daily wanking for years that oversaturates you with dihydrotestosterone which accelerates male pattern hair loss
All sorts of possibilities

my sides are in orbit

Laugh it up. He's white and you're not.

I think he aimed at nazi youth hair, but because he's a cone-head it ended up looking like jewish yarmulka.

>hurr lets make fun of one of the few people who shares our ideological ideas haircut

just fucking quit already share blue. We get it, the evil altright racist boogeyman scares you.

Take this shit off Sup Forums though because unlike you, we are rational and intelligent enough to see through your bullshit tricks

none are retard

keked hard

She's a Duginist that does not believe in white genocide or white nationalism. Sadly, Richard mostly just parrots her opinions now and the rest of the alt right takes it as gospel. The Spencer Family Question needs to be answered sooner than later by white nationalists.

Why are Americans so obsessed with Richard Spencer?

(((Aryan))) aesthetics

You have to go back

You do realize that balding is caused by high testosterone right?

This is actually reminiscent of a historic haircut invented by the Cossacks, 18th century warriors from Ukraine and Russia. If anything the 90's lesbians culturally appropriated it and ruined the hairstyle.

think i may have found the source material that inspired him to get this shape up

The ethnostate Dahnald.

And the cossacks appropiated that haircut from their steppenigger neighbours

I keked audibly.

Kek

These are seriously well done shops that convinced me for the past month that he was balding kek

can we have an aestheticostate of cone heads?

kek

You're mistaking them for reddit

Haha wow they photoshopped his hair to look small and funny. So wacky xD

t. identity evropa member who just got a fresh dyke cut and now regrets it

t. reddit ass eater

It's the edgy Nu-male haurcut.

Look at all these niggers hiding behind flags.

>inb4 I am white

Your mind is that of a nigger.