Why does everyone hate Germany so much?

why does everyone hate Germany so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun
instituteforenergyresearch.org/analysis/u-s-outshines-countries-carbon-dioxide-emissions-reductions/
zeit.de/politik/ausland/2016-10/angela-merkel-influence-refugees-open-borders-balkan-route
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>believes everything is about the second world war
>butthurt loser detected

TWO WORLD WARS AND ONE WORLD CUP

>Europe first policy

Europe is for everyone you fucking bigot

>Europe first
>Germany

Saged

>Europe first policy

without Germany Europe would have been fallen apart long ago.

Man, that info-graph is so true. Genius.

People do not hate Germany, they just envy us for what we have.

>2 million migrants
>2 years pass
>2% have jobs, other 98% on welfare, in gangs, or both
>2 late 2 save u

>le 50% face again

Why does a trade bloc need an army?
What is the Kalergi Plan?

Fuck you, Klaus. We had to fix your broken nation numerous times after BTFO you out of TWO WORLD WARS.

>Why does a trade bloc need an army?

because we can't rely on the US forever to defend europe and its interests.

Yeah are you jealous of our diversity? Better watch your words bigot, I might report you for wrongthink

>without Germany Europe would have been fallen apart long ago.
Do you hear yourself? Not only has Germany been responsible for starting the two most destructive wars in European and world history but your continued pushing of the EU's failing policies which don't work and which the people don't want are going to destroy Europe for the third time in 100 years.

It's impossible to love a country that doesn't love itself.

Without you, we'd have conquered the stars by now.

>Do you hear yourself? Not only has Germany been responsible for starting the two most destructive wars in European and world history

muh world wars

>EU's failing policies which don't work and which the people don't want are going to destroy Europe for the third time in 100 years.

the EU is the reason the shit didn't hit the fan yet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun

yep.

ever heard of this mythical place called the American Midwest?

It's where most conservatives live, and for good reason. My area (metro area of 3+ Million, great place to live) is probably 95% white.

>torture bad
>free trade good
??

But a countrys military should be one of the highest priority, you don't need an EU army when every state has it's own independent military force.
Also explain why it is good that torture should be illegalized / is illegal.

>green economy
>green
REEE your country makes most of its money off building second rate vehicles in industrial settings. You're causing the fucking global warming you asshole.
instituteforenergyresearch.org/analysis/u-s-outshines-countries-carbon-dioxide-emissions-reductions/

listen hans.

The truth a lot of americans are going to naturally hate you due to their "WE R NUMBA 1!!!" ego.

the only issue and the reason i don't like Germany at the moment is due to its treatment of its own people when the refugees came, Mama merkel loves refugees too much that she has tainted Europe for a very long time.

all the brits on here that talk shit about a unified Europe are only that because america is still around to guarantee the UKs independence if shit hit the fan.

Reality is, if Europe unified it would surpass the US in soo many ways.

i voted to leave the EU simply because i don't trust the EU leadership, look at what they are doing to poland today.

Don't worry hans, as Europeans we are just far better than our counterparts over the Atlantic.

>Germany responsible for starting both world wars

Can we stop this meme pls?

Germany didn't start the wars.
They were far from innocent, but they didn't start either world war.

I never understand how people on Sup Forums have such cognitive dissonance

>Hitler did nothing wrong
>Germany ruined Europe twice!

etc etc

>Germany and failing EU policies
You're bang on about this though.
France and Germany have used EU to depress the Euro to their own economical benefit, especially Germany which supports nations like Ukraine joining the EU (and risking world war) so it can keep buying cheap resources and labour to allow them to manufacture goods that can compete with China and USA in price, while largely surpassing in quality.
And in doing so they fuck everyone else in Europe.
And thats not even touching the destructive, short-sighted and suicidal social policies.

>you don't need an EU army when every state has it's own independent military force.

27 small forces won't be able to compete against huge ass countries like russia, china, india and the US.

>Mama merkel loves refugees too much

>the EU is the reason the shit didn't hit the fan yet.
The shit SHOULD have hit the fan.
Disruption isn't just useful for (((modern))) economies, the strife and challenge force people to adapt and overcome, thus furthering humanity.
There's a reason the worlds greatest advances have nearly all been during wartime or in preparation of war.
It's an outlet of competition.

>muh world wars
You can mock it all you want but in the end Germany has brought more death and destruction to Europe in the last century than anyone else.
>the EU is the reason the shit didn't hit the fan yet.
without the EU there would be no shit to hit the fan.

You flooded the entirety of EU with nigs and sandnigs you stupid bastard. Then when other countries say no to your bullshit you threaten them with sanctions and your growing 'EU military'. You're a fucking tyrant and your Merkel should be beheaded by the same migrants she let in.

there are reasons to hate any country really
maybe not Iceland

>he actually believes this
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>inhales
HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Don't they lose more money and contribute MORE to 'global warming' than before they started their green experiment? Don't they sell their energy at a negative price at some points of the year?

Not so much ww1, but ww2 100% their fault.

Military Spending more important than poor kids? KEK

Military spending is only about 16% of our annual budget. What's really killing us is these retirement programs. The retirement age of 65 for SS was set back in the forties when Americans rarely lived past 68-70. Now you have these Baby Boomers who have been collecting it for fifteen, twenty years.

SS and Medicare, i.e. the social programs for seniors, make up about half of all spending. They're hoarding all the money, and they're the biggest welfare queens in America.

I don't and either does Trump.......

Why do ya'll say it's Germany. Germany has as much to say in the EU than fucking Cyprus. Can s1 give me proof that this is Germanys fault and not the sum of cucks in the EU???

Well I mean, the Jews provoked them.

>why does everyone hate Germany so much?
Cuz you lost the war.

(((media)))

It's currently falling apart because of that complete tone deaf stupidity with V4. You don't even realise that the majority of your own citizens stand with them over you.

I dont really see Europe ever getting back to its original state with only europeans in it. Stop defending Merkel cuz she took them in and now wants to deport them

>he really believes this
>cherry picked headlines about Merkel posturing
>ignores the fact that Germany is literally chock full of brown immigrants and refugees because of her and the EU

kill yourself

>There's a reason the worlds greatest advances have nearly all been during wartime or in preparation of war

the next big war could end humanity.

Merkel is based. After she wins big in September, she will deport 500,000 Muslims and more soon. She will also crack down on Islamists and gibmees receivers.

>27 small forces won't be able to compete against huge ass countries like russia, china, india and the US.
They could. Not necessarily in a stand-up fight, but what are you 12?
No war is ever settled in a "my dad is bigger than yours" 1 on 1.

Also modern warfare seems to suggest small groups can outlast and outfight larger, invading forces. And that's just civvies with Cold War shit, national armies gone insurgent would be devastating.

Also, Nukes.
Bigger countries can use them on the smaller more efficiently, but they have just as much to lose from the return fire, if not more.

You're wrong.

Soviet Russia/Communism has.

And Germany didn't start ww1. It convincingly could be argued they didn't start ww2 either.

They lost both wars, but they didn't start them.

>conflicts ever ending in the middle East
Lmao good one

>>ignores the fact that Germany is literally chock full of brown immigrants and refugees because of her and the EU
We aren't chock full of brown immigrants. We aren't Britain or America. We get 10 times more white Christian Eastern Europeans each year than Muslims.

>lost both war
Well according to Sup Forums we rule Europe though. Sounds like winning to me.

> Ukraine joining the EU (and risking world war)
there aren't many ukrainians coming to germany. Are you a russian shill?

>And in doing so they fuck everyone else in Europe.
>And thats not even touching the destructive, short-sighted and suicidal social policies.

oh no, germany is too competitive!!!
The truth is that most problems Eu countries have are 100% homemade.
Countries like greece were about to hit the fan anyways and joined to EU to prevent it.

>Everything is about the second world war

BEADY

>Implying a huge trade surplus is o-kay.

>was a literal communist in her youth
>I suspect she is a jew puppet desu

>invites millions of niggers to europe
>based
choose one
also that smells like a reason to limit peoples freedom , kinda like 9/11 USA is becoming a spy state

Could? bit optimistic

Neither Britain nor the US is full of Muslims outside of certain pockets of certain cities. but ok, keep telling yourself that. Meanwhile ethnic white Germans will be a minority in about 30-50 years. i really do feel sorry for you, Germans truly are the most pathetic people on the planet. I dont even hate you guys - i just feel pity.

actually no, i lied. Germans disgust me. my bad. :^)

>>conflicts ever ending in the middle East
>Lmao good one
Look at the red area. That is peaceful. Iraq is a prime focus candidate for the German deportation program after Merkel's September win. We received close to 250,000 Iraqi "refugees", 80% of which we can return to Iraq after Mosul is cleared up and the Iraqi army moves back to the Syrian border.

After all, Bagdad is safe.

The 20%, by the way, are verified Christians.

>>invites millions of niggers to europe
And yet we only received 50k negroes in Germany in the last 5 years. We received 1 million Muslim Arabs and Afghans and Pakis and Indians... not negroes.

You're conceited, egocentric, megalomaniac virtue signaling cucks who would continously try to push your ideologies on the rest of the world passive aggressively. A majority of your people think they're holier than thou and superior to most of those they meet (big shocker there given past events) and overall are not very friendly. Angela Merkel is a scourge to modern democracy and the world yet you stupid faggots keep reelecting her despite the fact that she keeps bringing in rapefugees. All the while she tries to lecture America on what we "have to do". News flash, America doesn't have to do shit for anyone.

You started the most brutal world war in history. You're a threat to the stability of Europe and unfortunately the United States because somehow we always get dragged into Europes conflicts.

tldr fuck germany. we should have gassed it at the end of ww2

>Also modern warfare seems to suggest small groups can outlast and outfight larger, invading forces. And that's just civvies with Cold War shit, national armies gone insurgent would be devastating.

Russia would just roll over east europe without the USA defending them and probably could roll over west europe aswell. Countries like china and inida would have no problem occupying Europe in the future.

>Bigger countries can use them on the smaller more efficiently, but they have just as much to lose from the return fire, if not more.

France will be the only country in the EU who has nuclear weapons with limited capabilities. There is literally no return of fire here...

Perfect example of germanic hubris. I will make sure my children will not have to fight any germans in a fourth world war if I have to cross that shitty sea to come fight you hans

>and yet we "only" recieved 50k
>ONLY 50K
yeah thats easy for you to say eurocrat but when they have a higher fertility rate and shit they will take over. You kick 50k out and they have left 150k in if their fertility rate is around 3 so in the end you get 100k even if you kick 50k out. I can't condone this kind of faggotry when countries like Germany have already a high aging population so its like almost a third of their population.

>saying this unironically

Actually, close to 90% of our negroes are men. And while German women like big black cock, they do not like babies. They want babies of white men who hand them money. So the negro genes are not passed on and just die out.

In his defence though thats not really an argument. By that logic then no European country has a problem because outside of one or two cities everywhere else skyrockets in their percentages of natives, 100% in many areas. See image for an example. You can't keep moving the goalposts when it comes to this (hurr we have mor white people than any European cuntry, hurr we hav high percentages in the middle of nowhere!!!11111).

They didn't start either war alone I'll give you that. In ww1 they egged on Austria-Hungary to invade Serbia. And in ww2 they, together with the Soviet Union, invaded Poland. Also I'll grant you that communism has been far more deadly world wide.

I am highly doubtful that negroes/arabs in germany will die out because of they are too stupid to continue breeding. You are way too optimistic with the demographic change

Israel's existence has done less damage to the first world that you.

>europe first policy
>floods our continent with subhumans

>the next big war could end humanity.
>ww4 will be fought with sticks and stones

It's unlikely. It's MAD taken to brinksmanship levels. If a big war happens, it'll end in stalemate with no territories being invaded because "nukes".

There will be wars, they'll be destructive, but they'll be pretty much conventional.
Civilian nuclear bombing would ruin the bombers reputation forever, and firing one nuke, gets everyone else to fire theirs. So it's geo-strategically and diplomatically a "pis-aller", a move of last resort, as it's basically a suicidal, and spiteful move.

The world is only at danger from nuclear war if terrorists/radicals get that power. And even then humans will survive and persist just fine.

It's like the Democrat/Republicans

You lost Europe as Conservatives and Nationalists.
You dominated it as commies and jews.

>Ukraine
Was just one example.
Germany has pushed for poor countries to join the EU as they benefit directly from the depression of the Euro currency, giving them cheaper (and more competitive) exports.

>too competitive
it's not competitive you moronic faggot, it's mercantilist. And it's whats been stagnating the rest of Europe.
It's literally the same as the USA's domination of the world economy due to having the dollar as world reserve currency - they benefit from artificial demand for dollars.

You clearly have the same grasp on military strategy as you do on economics; none save for half-truths you've heard in memes and in media.

>Russia
has numbers to do so, but not the ability, resources, or the will to deal with the insurgency they'd face. And Russia is a world leader in COIN warfare too.
Also a fragile economy.

>China
is worse off than Russia as its forces are inexperienced at best. It also has no force projection outside of its own sphere of influence.
Also a fragile economy.
>India
Relies on the west. Poorly trained. Also an ally, which is how wars are really won.

>floods our continent with subhumans

we never flooded europe with immigrants.

zeit.de/politik/ausland/2016-10/angela-merkel-influence-refugees-open-borders-balkan-route

We don't. We just don't think of Germany as a decent country. Germany is like Indonesia, Tajikistan or some other irrelevant country like Canada. We don't hate Germany, we just don't think about you.

>I am highly doubtful that negroes/arabs in germany will die out because of they are too stupid to continue breeding.

1. I talked about imported negroes, not Arabs. Arabs also bring women.

2. I did not say they are too stupid to breed.

3. I said that German women do not want to have babies with people who have no money, which is verifiably true.

If you lived here, you would see that all our babies are either white or Arab, but none are black.

Beacuse of jewish propaganda bruder

you niggers invited other niggers into europe then a week later said every one else has to take them off your hands and you pretend to be super liberal but all you want is to force others to take aids infested rapist

your lower than a nig really. your no longer white. that extends to all of your kind globally

Dafuq, what question is that? Everyone loves Germany atm cause we took in those poor poor refugees aka future lower workforce. Merkel even made Trump look like a pussy during her visit, hence the medias titling her "leader of the free world" and shit. Even Asians are interested, that's why there are all those chinks in our major university cities.

tl;dr Germany is currently at the top of the game along with France. Burgerland got trumpfucked and UK is sinking.

Germany could have been a civilized nation but unfortunately Austria was not able to unite the nation.

Instead you got autism incarnate from Prussia. Every bad thing that's happened to Germany since is richly deserved.

>wir schaffen das! Everyone welcome! No limits to the number we can take them in!
>Holy fuck there's so many of them! Oh God! WHY AREN'T YOU STOPPING THEM!
This is the reason everyone hates you.

hmm touché when I said niggers I was using it not in the literal biological sense , more like niggers as sandniggers , snowniggers. So my bad , you are still left with a million arabs who breed like hell.

>free trade is a good thing
>feels the need to act like the rest of europes boss
>forced quota of rapefugees imposed on neighbors with economic threats

Memes and ignorance.

Just by quality of life we are the second best social state after Finland.

>is worse off than Russia as its forces are inexperienced at best. It also has no force projection outside of its own sphere of influence.
Also a fragile economy.
>Relies on the west. Poorly trained. Also an ally, which is how wars are really won.

im talking about the future you iditot

china already could invade us with more soldiers then the EU has people.
In 20-30 years they will also lead in equipment.

>depression of the Euro currency,

Germany could do this without the euro aswell...

We wuz the real master race

>Europe first policy

>wir schaffen das! Everyone welcome! No limits to the number we can take them in!

when they already flooded greece
so we are hated because we helped greece and italy?

ask Assad and Russia why there are so many syrian refugees...

No one hates Germany more than the German elite. Merkel won't even wave a German flag.

>poor poor refugees
You mean all those people coming from west Africa and other places which have no ongoing wars. Who, once in your country, don't work and leech off welfare, don't integrate or even learn the language, and commit crime and in some instances terrorist attacks.

>In ww1 they egged on Austria-Hungary to invade Serbia.
They didn't egg anyone on. Iirc they were reluctant to join as they were entering the world stage with realpolitik like in Morocco with a gunboat strategy that pressured France into conceding.

And even Austria wasn't really wrong, assassination of the head of state is a cause for war. Gavrilo Princip, a bosnian, fucked the world.

>ww2
Poland was given as the reason for war by Britain and France as it was the only Casus Belli they really had. They'd ignored the treaties they had with Czechslovakia and Austria.
And the Versailles treaty was ridiculously vindictive. Not to mention the way the allied powers acted toward germany before the war started, even before Hitler was in power.
It gets even more fucked if you accept that economics can be a part of warfare, (made possible by Total War and industrialisation) as that opens up the USA and others for starting the war.

That delusion is genuinely worrying.

Germany isn't at the top of the game, neither is France. UK isn't sinking either. UK's legal system alone will keep major banking in London for definite.
EU is too fickle and protectionist. Banks are cunts who want volatility to exploit, but stability to base themselves in.
Germany is only doing so well in exports because the EU economic policies skew almost entirely in Germanys favour. It's why you need to keep Greece and Eastern Europe in the union or Germany takes big economic hits as the currency gains strength and your exports become more expensive.

But you're pretty much just trolling. Even shills aren't that retarded.

>she thought we were going to leave

KYS that's why. America is not protectionist, and your views on climate change are no solution are private sector is doing enough, we don't need to ban fossil fuels so George Soros can buy up all the shares cheap like they did with coal.

This one?

>and Afghans and pakis and Indians
woah there, I thought they were all Syrian?

>why does everyone hate Germany so much?
2 World Wars
Half of your country was communist
Collectivist who are riddled with white guilt
Won't let communism die out
Importing millions of muslims who are destroying Europe

Germans always take things too far and don't know how to be in the middle.

10/10 bait or retarded

>muh german media told me everyone loves germany
>muh diversity
>muh chink boss/landlord. so diverse

You guys are starting another world war with your importation of immigrants. Time to kill more krauts -- again, I guess

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHHHHAAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Yes and you probably can visit eastern germany and live in a 99.99% white are jamal.See what I did there ?

How should we partition it?

Weaklings always find someone to blame.

As blaming jews irl is dangerous, they blame germans.

How the fuck can you be a white man and not absolutely despise with all your heart the current German regime and majority populous? They are slowly ruining every single one of our fucking homelands, and there is nothing you can do. Germany is destroying Europa.
What would people do if some external entity replaced the Israeli population with chinese people?