Explain this then.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B-25_Empire_State_Building_crash
static.panoramio.com/photos/large/1168761.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=cSSwXvsEX_c
imperial.ac.uk/structural-engineering/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You should have stayed in the building britfag

well, to be fair, there weren't any 747s smashing into the british building.

Controlled detonations.

>a solid concrete commie block didn't burn
woooooooow

or hot burning jet fuel

Minoru Yamasaki designed them and he was a Jap.

Jet fuel melts steel beams dummy!

>jet fuel
>melting steel beams

wew

>Yamasaki
>he was a Jap
you don't say

>fire not melting steel

So why does the official report says World Trade Towers colapsed because of the fire ?

1) WTC was built in the 1970s
2) The plane crashes added extreme pressure to the top of the building and it wasn't planned that a fucking plane would crash into the building when constructing it.

>Steel has to melt in order to weaken

>747s

Americans don't even know what plane hit their own tower.

It collapsed because of fire

If you hit a jenga tower with a toy plane it doesn't just wait an hour to collapse in on itself, it would topple instantly

It's almost like a 747 didn't smash into the building and ruin the structural integrity. Really made me think.

>american building taken down by controlled demolition

>british building taken down by a muslim's cigerette.

>implying there were planes involved in 9/11
germanon i summon u

Greenfell tower was also built in the 70s moron

Report says WTC collapsed due to fire, not aircraft impact

t. Abosolute retard

The flats where built in 1975...

it wasn't a 747 burgerfag

>this fucking bait will not be going away any time soon

My father was a construction worker that worked at the WTC clean up and reconstruction.

What happened was that the WTC buildings were built without supports. So if one floor collapsed, it would fall all the way to the bottom like dominoes because nothing was supporting the concrete and steel.

>USA convinced the entire world one of their most iconic buildings was destroyed by muslims in airplanes, in broad daylight, in one of the most populated cities
Pretty good engineering I'd say

fitting flag

>Causes of fire:

Getting hit by a commercial airplane

vs

Spontaneous combustion

Yeah British infrastructure is so much safer.

>letting Japs design one of the most iconic buildings in the US in 1964, less than 20 short years after their WWII surrender

He finally got his revenge didn't he, by designing a structure that would collapse at free-fall speeds due to a small fire

Wow such ignorent fatass...
Read the security reports of WTC : it was built with possibility of crash plane...

>it wasn't planned that a fucking plane would crash into the building when constructing it
Actually the towers were designed to withstand crash of airliner

It was a 767 you fucking idiot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B-25_Empire_State_Building_crash

happened before

no pancake

Same as WTC 7 then?

Jet fuel melts steel beams

the building on the right didn't have 10,000 gallons of jet fuel to fuel the fire or a plane smashed into it

One had a building fly into it and the other was just a simple building fire.

Your father is a construction worker and knows nothing about architecture.

You can't compare a skyscraper half a kilometer tall, that got shaked by a commercial airplane that exploded inside ... to an average 20 story building 10 less mass, that simply catched some fire.

>controlled demolition
>that sand niggers quote
>brit cucks
This post triggers me on so many levels

Yeah, but it was designed to be hit by smaller airliners. So you both have a point.

Pic on the left had fully loaded 737's crashed into them igniting enough jet fuel to fly from east -> west coast.

Pic on the right is when a paki tried to plug 50 devices into a single socket and set it on fire.

Gimp

>steel beam skyscraper
>building weight lies on several core columns
>hit by a plane
>massive internal fire
>steel properties change wildly with temperature

>conventional concrete commieblock
>building weight spread across walls
>household gets on fire
>file spreads on surface paneling
>concrete that doesn't give a fuck about fire

Yes, totally comparable

One had Jew's who planted demolition explosives in it though.

LARRY SILVERSTEIN, A JEW, MADE $4.55 BILLION DOLLARS FROM THE WORLD TRADE CENTER BEING DESTROYED. HE PAID $15 MILLION TO LEASE IT AND INSURED IT FOR $4.55 BILLION. SILVERSTEIN PROFITED 30,000% FROM THE WORLD TRADE CENTER'S DESTRUCTION

LARRY SILVERSTEIN, A JEW, MADE $4.55 BILLION DOLLARS FROM THE WORLD TRADE CENTER BEING DESTROYED. HE PAID $15 MILLION TO LEASE IT AND INSURED IT FOR $4.55 BILLION. SILVERSTEIN PROFITED 30,000% FROM THE WORLD TRADE CENTER'S DESTRUCTION

Not all airliners are created equal. The WTC was built to withstand being hit by a 707 going less than 300mph, not a 767 going 400-500mph. A 707 weighs 336,000 pounds, a 767 weighs 395,000 pounds.

>(((weakening))) steel with kerosene
let me know how that goes

a loaded b52 crashed into the empire state and still no pancake, no dramatic explosion + bonus, no evaporating plane

fucking b52 was loaded with fuel + bombs

*sips his terere iced tea*

building 7

This must have happened in Russia a few times with all the commie blocs there right?

Or is it just our country going full on spastic atm?

>I-I swear guys trust me is peaceful Muslims would never commit terrorism it was definitely the white devils and Jews amirite infid- I mean buddy

Mothafuckaz hate cuz dey aintus!

Mossad bombs did not help either.

static.panoramio.com/photos/large/1168761.jpg

crashed into bedrock, not vaporized

Nigga it got hit with a plane

Sure, moron.

Jet fuel burns at cca 900F on air, steel melts at 2800F.

Also, the safety coefficient matters. 2 for machines, at least 3.5 when humans are involved.

So, the steel would need to loose at least 2/3 of its mechanical properties, which is, fairly impossible at that temperature.
Then it would need to go waaaaat beyond its yield point and it would only deform.
Afterwards it needs to go even further, beyond uts to break.
And if that would happen, it would tilt in one direction - that of least resistance - the hole after the plane side, where most of the heat was.

Trust me, I know my shit!

so did the empire state building,by a loaded b52
still standing

people forget an armed b52 hit the empire state and the plane did not evaporate, no pancake

Should compare to Building 7 instead, which they said was "damaged by fire and debris," but was actually partially shielded from 1 and 2 by 5 and 6.
Then collapsed later that day, pretty obviously from controlled demolition.

>747s smashing into the british building.
Now THAT would've been a real deal

>b52
its a B-25, a B-52 would have hit the building and its wings would have ripped off and fallen onto the city below

the one on the left was hit by a couple planes

the one on the right had a fridge explode within it

let me just say for the record a compressor in a fridge doing that kind of damage to a huge building is kind of impressive

Fair enough. WTC 7 ?

It was the statue of liberty, stupid. And the B52 had twelve nuclear bombs on board that all exploded.

I know that feel, my brother.

>the one on the left was hit by a couple of planes

Why do foreigners know burger history better than they do?

All that pollution, I wonder what company built that space shuttle.

It's because Americans are all fat so they fuelled the fire. Muslims don't eat pork so they have less fat.

Human Fat Melts Steel Beams

>we needed 2 of these bait threads

couldn't find a human-looking male for "british engineering"? me neither.

Inside Job/ Terrorism

>tfw you have a conspiracy president

>mossad brainwashed muslims fly planes into buildings

what does that have to do with engineering?

Because a fire burning from jet fuel burns at around 3000-3200C whereas a fire burning from wood and other common combustibles in an apartment will burn around a temp of 600-700C. That's a pretty fucking huge difference man.

Well the Muslim residents think it was payback for the London bridge attack.

>burns 6 gorillion jews
>no ash
tell us your secrets

Make no mistake: Grenfell tower will come down. It will have to be demolished as its integrity is too much weakened to be used any further.

And responding to "British Engineering": The WTC fire was contained to two or three floors each. Your tower on the other hand lit up like a fucking torch. Buildings tend to do that when you coat them with flammable insulation.

You need to go back. Jet fuel does not burn anywhere near those temperatures faggot.
Jet
Fuel
Can't
Melt
Steel
Beams!

It did not have bombs on it

so is every single vid on the internet showing a plane crashing into the towers fake?

still a fuckin bomber

thanks for the correction

Do you think WTC 7 just spontaneously caught fire or did giant chunks of steel and burning fuel slam into it?

the 3 main engines on the space shuttle its self burn hydrogen and oxygen, the pollution you get from burning hydrogen and oxygen is H20 otherwise known as Water.

Comparing 110 story steel and glass building[s]damaged/ destroyed by large 600+ mile an hour jets crashing into them, to 24 story precast concrete building damaged by apartment fire. kek.

thermite
sage

Steel attains the consistency of water at 2830 degrees, it attains a "Plastic Like " state at far lower temperatures, add weight, and pressure to the equation and the revolutionary design of the building, and it doesn't take a conspiracy theorist to figure out how they collapsed.

Fake Science

Retard. Do you know how a furnace works? Jet fuel flaming in a concealed area with wind blowing inside generates the temperature to not melt, but bend steel beams. The tons of pressure on the steel coupled with the fire brought it down.

9/11 false flag looks worse and worse by the day

>brainlet thinks he knows physics
flag checks out

So... If chunks of hot steel and burning fuel just TOUCH your building, it's doomed for free fall demolition like destruction?

Wow man, really made me think

Did you forget to have your morning coffee?

resonant frequencies caused excessive live loads on connections that weren't designed for them.

the "steel beams" don't have to melt for the "plasticity" material property to catastrophically change, especially under high dead loads and, in this case, extremely high live loads (eg missile forces due to impact of 747s).

the whole "melt steal beams" meme is excessively ignorant. not only were "beams" affected, but also columns.

the plasticity of steel is changed by temperature. the combination of impact-based live loads and temperature change resulted in catastrophic failure of the structure. it's basic structural engineering. you are totally ignorant to the reality of this, and have fallen for a propaganda meme designed to manipulate people who are blind, like you.

yeah. aabout 5,607,720,000 Joules of energy all coming to a hault withing a fraction of a second will do a few things

Based hue monkey

Why do foreigners not understand the difference between the "greater than" and "less than" signs?
Add a (you) to your collection, bong.

you poor lad. here you go. ask them or sit in on a lecture. imperial.ac.uk/structural-engineering/

We should honestly meme this to make people take LMAOSTEELBEAMSXD seriously

9/11 was an inside job