Why does he hate our Mediterranean brothers so much Sup Forums?

>see new Varg video
>make a short argument in like 2 minutes
>Varg replies
>chimps out

how can anybody take this welfare queen seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qrVKmTPFYZ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know. I don't take any metal fans seriously it's safe to assume any one you meet is stuck in adolescent angst

>We don't call them snow nigger for nothing

You do know the blondest people in Europe also own the highest average iq and have the most Mensa members per capita

Why do you waste time with varg?

He's a pseudo-intellectual faggot

>disagree

"stop WHINING!!!!!!!"

shrug

vargs a massive faggot and always has been

He was sumerian and SHIEEET

>varg I disagree with you, here's why...
>ARE YOU DONE WHINING??!?!?!?
wew

that's a good bait, you are an honorary aussie now m8

I want to educate him, in my opinion all Europeans are brothers but his blinded vision attracts those with weaker minds.

pic related

>nordic feats of grand architecture

Here, sweetie. Where were you when ancient Nordic geniuses built horizontal skyscrapers?

pic*

top jej

TOP FUCKING KEK

bump

That's why you cuck yourself by taking Ahmed to fuck your wives?

Who takes that senile failure seriously?

protect his wife from cheating with superior med by lying that we aren't superior
he's beta and only famous to nerds from his DnD music

Italians have the highest IQ in Europe and best inventors in the world

Shhh, careful, I can already see a horde of snowniggers coming here.

>Sup Forums worships Molymeme
>turns out he's a real meme
>Sup Forums worships Varg
>turns out he's another meme spouting faggot with no argument

I'm still an advocate for "Sup Forums is always right" BUT come on guys, get your shit toghether

Oh look, it's this fucking divide and conquer thread again.

Fuck off Schlomo and don't fucking fall for it guys.

He's jealous that while his norsebros were living in mud huts and fucking each other to death, the Mediterranean was actually busy inventing Civilization, Philosophy. and Mathematics. Also that he is literally using the fucking Roman alphabet, and speaking in a language based on Latin.

Nords have Asian dna in them

LOL you all get triggered over this guy 24 7 and beg for nordic approval

>WE wuz kangs n shiet, look at this graph of med achievements

If you are south european you are white and you shouldn't feel sub-human. Just avoid the light features rabbit hole and don't put it on a pedestal, and this kind of thing won't affect you at all.

Lol this guy is fucking delusional.

Italians and Germans have the highest IQs in Europe. Nice try Fingolian.

It's actually a matter of calling out he and his snowniggers who say that romans were blonde with blue eyes.

Varg is the biggest race divider I know!

>dark hair
>African DNA

So i supposed both the Fuhrer and this man had african DNA?

hahahahah
btfo pagan shit

>African IQ

>muh pagan European Aryan master race IQ

God. What a huge cunt.
I can't believe "people" actually watch this guy.
Fuckin' hell.

He sounds like a weird hybrid between a far right extremist and a liberal atheist posting on reddit
Is there any political party anywhere that embodies these two worlds?

lmao so many buttblasted Arab Rape babies. Get
em Varg!

Honest thought, at this point I think he was abused by a mediterranean babysitter.

Nordicist

How can we even compete?

He just mad yooo because his mother got GREEK'D at Cyprus after they fled Iraq

No wonder why he has mental issues and being buttmad with Greeks

top kek

>Mediterranean brothers
>brothers
>with dark haired, eyed and skinned people
You aren't White if you aren't blonde with blue eyes. Simple as that. Anything less is due to nigger admixture.

Not an argument. The reason the Nordic race is by far superior is due to its ingenuity to live in a highly adverse environment. This environment was the ultimate catalyst of natural selection within the Nordic race. It lead to high iq, tall, strong individuals being selected by nature for survival and reproduction.

>note I do not share varg's sentiment about eye and hair colour, aside from brown eyes. These are not white characteristics. I am half German and half English, I have brown hair and light green eyes.

>make a short argument in like 2 minutes
you forgot
>end argument with "why did i even bother" like a disingenuous retard

You are't white if you are under 6 foot tall, like Varg

This is wrong. Brown hair, red hair, green eyes, gray eyes are also classic Nordic traits.

>You aren't White if you aren't blonde with blue eyes

WEEEEEEEEEEE

How are dark eyes any diferent from dark hair?

Good thing I'm 6' then. And Varg is 6ft tall as well.

Who? The same tools who now sell their wives to sandniggers?

Kind of. I'm 6'3" and I took a genetic test and got 100% Northern European. Pic related is Josef Mengele by the way. Clearly not blonde hair nor blue eyed.

No, he's 182 cm
He's 5'11''

Divide and conquering other whites while Islam becomes the largest religion

Can't make this shit up. Kys.

Gray eyes are White. Green eyes however, along with Brown and red hair and due to racemixing with niggers.

OHHHH that explains his issues with them then.

(((Varg))) is just another D&C shill. (((Varg))) is nigger-tier.

Bullshit, Fingol.

ITT: Angry greaseballs

Didn't we just have this thread? Varg is retarded and it is beyond me why you would take the opinions on genetics of a man whose main achievements in life are writing shitty music and getting locked up for murder seriously.

Here's what you need to know about Europe and its people, from someone who actually has a clue on what he is taking about. European ethnicities differ from country to country and genetic variation exists within countries as well. In most places where there are borders people are mixed with the people on the other side of those borders. Generally, except from Albanians which are outliers, most Europeans have the same phenotypes, although with vastly different rates. Europe can in general be separated in Northwest (Germanics), East (Slavs), South (Meds), with lots of variation in those groups and several other smaller groups existing among those big population clusters, like the Basques. There you go. Can we please stop talking about this mongoloid now and actually engage in something a little more constructive?

Dark hair, as in a light to chestnut brown, is a northern European characteristic. Of course I don't mean black hair.
Artificial selection occurred in Nordic countries. All the tough and smart men died in WW2, or moved to settle the New World, leaving behind the "runts" of the pack. The gene pool quality in Nordic countries has been destroyed by war and migration.

>proto-europeans were blondes
>when sardinians are 100% proto-europeans

AHAHAHAHAHAH

Alright Tyrone, fairly certain he's 6ft but whatever you say.
>you're going to replace my desert religion with another one!
Christianity is a religion that belongs in the desert, like Islam. Varg is correcting that.

Right. Do you have some sources for this? Lol.

I guess most of the 3rd Reich leadership wasn't white then hey?

>Varg fans unironically think this man isn't white

no because the Italocucks' feefees were hurt

Weren't they supposed to be able to adapt? Varg is chasing ghosts, it amazes me to see a failure like him have all these followers.

>burzum is bad music

No you're right a lot of the Third Reich leadership didn't have Nordic features. The blood has been diluted and we need to correct that. The Third Reich wanted to do that. Keep the blood pure.

>varg: tall people with light blond hair are the best
>vargs autistic wife: hmmmm

>Can we please stop talking about this mongoloid now and actually engage in something a little more constructive?

This is Sup Forums, don't expect anything constructive here - Sup Forums is too retarded to oppose the white genocide agenda through unity of purpose among all native Europeans, which makes them fall right into the hands of the kikes.

Adaptation takes longer than 100 years to occur in any population.

I don't think he's a failure. He is more successful than most people on here.

Just saying, Italy is a whole different place than yours. Scandinavian countries are beyond salvation, your people are literally cucked beyond salvation.

"""""Dark blonde"""""

I don't know, living on welfare, accomplished nothing in life, murdered someone, burned churches, arrested; arrested again.

I'm just waiting for him to be Going Ghost with a bow and hatchet

It's a Mayhem rip off, honestly
Mayhem made it ''coo''l to write ''eerie atmospheric'' riffs and tremolo pick like Freezing moon and then Varg wants in on the gothic metal trend so he dies his black like the cure and releases his low-fi sloppy Mayhem rip off with slow riffs and drumming and calls it original content

So, the 3rd Reich leadership wanted to remove themselves from the gene pool?

There are more Germans with brown hair than blonde hair. Not only did a lot of 3rd Reich leadership have brown hair and greenish eyes but so did many in the military and SS.

WE

At least the Italians have preserved their culture despite the best efforts of multicultural faggots.

I hope so, he is pathetic, I pity him. At this point he would save himself.

>he actually screencapped this
If you aren't blonde with blue eyes you aren't White. End of. I couldn't give two hoots if this guy is .88cm off 6ft, he's got blonde hair and blue eyes. You probably haven't.

Murdered someone in self defense. He isn't on welfare, his income comes from Burzum and MYFAROG

WUZ

This, it suprised me when I visited Italy. They are nothing like the nordic countries.

I prefer his music to Mayhem.

>tfw 184 cm Italian master race

Sup Forums's greatest shame is taking varg remotely seriously

More like purify the blood. Every White person carries Nordic genes. It's just those features have been lost due to racemixing with Niggers. Purifying the blood fixes that issue.

Tony Iommi is better than both

You shouldn't take anything that Varg says at face value. Most of his historical and scientific information literally comes from his French wife, a fact that he readily admits himself. He's right when he is talking about very basic concepts: disconnecting from (((society))) and starting a white family, primarily. Anything he says beyond that is most likely going to be nonsense.

>Italian master race
>Italian
Hello eggplant

He was still arrested and the proof was against him if I'm not wrong. Wasn't the latter just bullshit?

This. The Nordic countries are so cucked that they're basically shitting on their own cultures in favour of Islamic shitskins at this point. If they're the master-race, then they're cucked by the Jews more easily than Mediterraneans.

This.
>nation states are artificial
>your tribe is where it's at
>your race is your tribe
Goddamn, if Christians were truly foreign conquerors, they were better than the traitorous vikings.

You're actually retarded. My mother is a pure blooded German and she has brown hair and brown eyes. We even did the DNA test for shits and giggles and it came back 100% European. Fuck off with your divide and conquer horseshit

Italian blood invented the metal riff that Burzum and Mayhem ripped off
youtube.com/watch?v=qrVKmTPFYZ8

Just another thing to our massive list of superior achievements

>reeee African DNA
Varg is such a joke

And that reminds me all these "nordcisists" who yell "we wuz vikingz n' shiet" or "we are superior" when their people are fed multicultural propaganda on a daily basis. And they have the nerve to talk about superiority, talking about insecurities.

Finland hasn't achieved much civilization-wise though. IQ is not the end of it all.

>(((DNA Test)))
>Pure blooded German
>Brown hair and brown eyes
Yeah, I don't think so.

So you're telling me that despite getting 100% Northern European on my genetic test, that I'm not white because I have light green eyes and light brown hair? Pic related is my eye.

More Varg nonsense.