MUELLER WILL TESTIFY

...AND SUPPORT COMEY, HIS BEST FRIEND

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QphxGBXiA-M
amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/06/15/politics/senate-trump-obstruction-of-justice/index.html
archive.is/W8qC8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's all over now, they finally got drumpf

Nigga, just testify already. If it's a big deal why wait to hear him.

Yeah, they wanna drag it out till the next election. And the fed will raise rates a gain to kill the economy so there is no chance of a republican president next time around.

Headlines for today

From Breitbart

I hope he perjures himself.

Quick question, even though Sessions recused himself from this investigation, can he audit this investigation? Considering how Mueller is breaking the rules of recusal and all that.

8 more years .....

CNN

Everybody wants to be John Edgar Hoover.

Which is a reflection of how retarded the deep state is that they thinks the corrupt piece of shit J. Edgar Hoover is someone to emulate.

support him in what? he didn't say anything useful anyways.

So now Mueller is leaking too?

How could Tapper possibly know that?

>inb4 he needs to walk back his comment

That is worth cracking a beer over.....

INDEPENDENT COUNSEL LMAO LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

If those Trump tapes are real than these guys are in for a great upset

In this NYT piece, Mueller is also investigating Trump senior aides (Bannon, Kushner etc( for money laundering

>long
>years

They're going to lock Trump up aren't they?

as of right now nobody on the left could unseat Trump in reelection. The trust in areas dems need to flip for the MSM is rockbottom. They don't need echo chambers like California right now they need to flip areas that were lost and none of them are even thinking of doing that..

That's not Breitbart you faggot. No wonder your parents hate you.

How can he corroborate Comey's account? Are there tapes? How does he know what Comey said if he wasn't there?

It's not real. Trump will not release those non existant tapes.

No he won't. Mueller will use the "unethical but not illegal" card and suggest that Congress give the NSA more powers. Trump will spin all of this as Russia personally attacking him, and then we get a whole new era of McCarthyism.

Look at the NSA Director's testimony a few weeks ago, all those faggots are covering for Trump because Trump will give them whatever powers they want. Liberals are being played and their failure to realize this will fuck over the entire country.

right now they'll do anything to switch the narrative from the violent and hatred left.

this is all par for the course, problem is normies have no idea what's going on

Sorry I'm a Breitbart subscriber. I know what Breitbart Premium looks like shill. Go back to ptg. This is a thread for fascists not weaboos

He either has recordings of those conversations, or ...

>... evidence of some other crime collected by Sessions while Comey was in CA reading Trump's tweet.

Either way, I think this snake has had his day.

>Back to reality, gov't mooch.

Why the fuck doesn't trump start going on the offense. Firing Comey was a start....put Hilldawg in prison or something! The best defense is offense.

Good point. Guess this is just more fake news.

The only way liberals could ever remotely help this country is mass suicide. I hope you're the one to begin that precedent.

LOL BUMPF IS FINISHED

>Muller will corroborate Comey's account
>One which Comey believes trump was not obstruction of justice

And this is bad for Trump because?

>fag flag
>promotes leftist talking point
>''Trust me I'm a fascist''

Whatever you are you are no fascist.

It has thedailyaids in the photo caption you ding dong.

Basically he needs to wait for liberals to be so rabid they pull something and then he can have a heyday on them. Large portions of America are already pissed at liberals and the media but they need a spark to unleash their anger.

Comey = FBI

FBI - Investigating Trump campaign

Mueller = DOJ

DOJ : Investigating Trump associates and Trump's obstruction of justice

Good enough for you? Do you understand now?

Whatever, I don't give a shit about Trump either way but it's plainly obvious what is happening and what is going to happen. All the energy the left is building up for some sort of impeachment BS will be turned around and used to fist them.

Six months ago Trump called for new anti-libel laws to override NYT v. Sullivan. Back then Democrats were steadfastly against it, but now they HAVE to be for it because muh fake news. When that law passes Trump will have the ability to do unto Facebook what Hogan did to Gawker. Liberals will screech but by that point it will be too late for them.

Drooooompf you are done!
Capital punishment for being orange while driving

None of that in your reddit spacing makes you stand out as a larper any less.

This is an internet board. 200 people use this board. Why do you care so much about "ethics"? It's an internet board, not some public hospital. Calm down please

because all the RINOS in congress and senate voted for Hildawg and would be much happier with a president pence. Trump is backed into a corner here with very few allies in DC

Right... he absolutely should never have been appointed due to *clear* conflicts if interest

hes also a Deep State orc who, with Comey, helped cover up aspects of 9/11, in particular an anthrax investigation so fucktarded it had to be deliberate.

9/11 is the key

youtu.be/QphxGBXiA-M

>All the energy the left is building up for some sort of impeachment BS will be turned around and used to fist them.
/thread

Mueller is not part of the DOJ you moron. The whole point of the special counsel is that it is outside the department and clear of government influence.

>a corrupt clinton appointee who thinks he's a celebrity gets fired and keeps trying to act like a celebrity
>another Clinton appointee who thinks he's a celebrity says shit that makes it difficult for the DoJ to fire him until he completes his investigation that has no basis, evidence or an expected completion date
How dare you obstruct this investigation that had no crimes, evidence or basis in reality!

Its like a police officer seeking to arrest you over not pulling over your car when no police car ever flashed its lights behind you.

>American education

Mueller is DOJ, shill. Fuck off Malay Mike stop using proxy

>clear of government influence.
but not clear of (((their))) influence

How do you even obstruct an investigation that never existed?

>Quick question, even though Sessions recused himself from this investigation, can he audit this investigation?
Quick question, do you fuck your mother to sleep at night?

Asking for a friend.

Exactly. I wanted to put something like that in but I couldn't find the words until you provided the parenthesis.

This is the bullshit we're dealing with. Look at how fast the narrative changed from Trump colluded with Russia to Trump obstructed justice. Like a well oiled machine, it's seamless. Trump has the authority to order or stop investigations, he also has the authority to pardon everybody.

>The Russia narrative was shoved down our throats every day and it was bullshit.
>Whoops, quick find something else.

he is outside of the DOJ but under supervision of the Deputy AG

Oh, The Daily Beast says Trump shot himself in the foot by firing Comey?

This means Trump saved himself. Comey was attempting to build a case against him, but didn't have nearly enough material to prove anything. Keeping Comey in would have given him more of a chance to fabricate and twist interactions.

I think that's exactly how this will resolve. "Unethical, unprecedented, problematic...but not illegal."

Ok this has got to be a break from the supposed commitment to impartiality his position demands.

Assuming its even real, that is.

NO SUCH TWEET EXISTS

OP CONFIRMED FOREIGN FAGGOT

MORNING Sup Forums, STOP FALLING FOR SHILL THREADS

I certainly fucked yours. Don't worry, your friend already did too.

let's hope it's real so pressure can be put on (((Rosenstein))) to find someone else. Mueller was a very poor choice, but with the obvious conflict of interest wherein Mueller's law firm represents Kushner, it was important to install him to shield Kushner from any wrongdoing.

Yeah, well i'm investigating you for advanced faggotry.

You = faggot

FBI = faggot bum insertions

DOJ = Degenerate of (bum) Jabbing

translation: you are a degenerate bum jabbing faggot who loves bum insertions.

good enough for you? do you understand now?

It took you 10 minutes to came up with that second reply

im not paid to be here faggot share blue shill

he never stood a chance

yet here you are bumping my thread, wasting your life

hey, at least my existence doesnt involve deriving subsistence income by shilling the agenda of the master faggot brock.

sometimes i get a small satisfaction for calling out pathetic faggots like yourself. its also a community service thing to call you cunts out for what you are.

meanwhile, i'll go back to my life that has meaning, knowing that you'll remain a faggot shill.

i know you'll reply... its a numbers game for you cunts... so go on and get those 2 precious shekels... say something... it all adds up...

if you do, know that wont even read it, cos i'm done with your faggot ass and this faggot thread.

but go on and get those shill tokens like the faggot shill that you know you are...

>comey: no chaos at the fbi, not at all
>every single detail of every investigation leaked

>shield kushner from any wrongdoing
Get fucked kike

I have to think anyone to the right of Stalin has to be tired of this shit by now.
amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/06/15/politics/senate-trump-obstruction-of-justice/index.html

Checked. Please archive
archive.is/W8qC8

?
What was wrong with Hoover
Are you not aware that all these presidents like FDR, Truman, Eisenhower were fucking communists?

>DOJ : Investigating Trump associates and Trump's obstruction of justice

The FBI was investigating Trump associates as well, and would be investigating Trump's """obstruction of justice""" too if there was any.

The FBI is literally a branch of the DOJ.

You know nothing whatsoever.

hoover was a self serving celebrity who always had to be in the news and his ineffective prosecution of communists let them take over.

Most importantly he used the FBI to blackmail politicians for his own ends. But keep believing the impartial documentary that Hoover wrote about himself.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This has hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

When the president refuses to fire any identified communists in the executive branch, there isn't much else Hoover or McCarthy can do