Brit/pol/ - Start going to church edition

>Terror arrests reach record high
westmonster.com/terror-arrests-reach-record-high/

>BREXIT BOOST: Britain would be '£156 billion a year better off WITHOUT a deal with EU'
express.co.uk/news/politics/817259/Brexit-boost-Britain-better-off-without-no-deal-EU-Theresa-May

>Tim Farron resigns and admits it would be 'impossible' for him to be Liberal Democrat leader and 'remain faithful to Christ'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/14/breaking-tim-farron-resigns-liberal-democrat-leader/

>'In tears' Fire chief reveals how fighters went back AGAIN and AGAIN to save lives
express.co.uk/news/uk/817383/london-fire-grenfell-tower-kensington-firefighters-dany-cotton-concerned-traumatised

>Last night countless of our capital's poorest burned to death in a man-made Roman Candle in one of Britain's richest boroughs. We can't blame terrorists. It wasn't an act of God. But someone was to blame. And they need to go to jail - Katie Hopkins
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4604942/KATIE-HOPKINS-Jail-blame-Grenfell-fire.html

>Theresa May to meet Sinn Fein as Philip Hammond is accused of delaying DUP deal
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/15/theresa-may-meet-sinn-fein-amid-fears-dup-deal-could-undermine/

>Several injured following incident at Wales military base
rt.com/uk/392307-incident-military-base-castlemartin/

>Battle of the Thames
youtube.com/watch?v=qGw3MmSWnWk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mLRBpf-Ws6k
youtu.be/RWW7kxECLrM
youtube.com/watch?v=jXhwQ1nhl-s#t=36m19s
order-order.com/2017/06/15/labour-call-for-properties-owned-by-rich-to-be-requisitioned/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When will proddies apologise for destroying priceless heritage?

I kissed Rimmer and I liked it

>see a long, considered post
>they've set an custom attention flag

Shan't be replying to that, NEXT!

THANK YOU BLAZE CHAN!

Tonight's Question Time panel.

NO ABORTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY KAREN

fuck you

>tfw a sassy black Londoner chick starts getting up in your face and you can't tell if she's being genuinely hostile or if she wants the D later on and you're ever so slightly intimidated by it

I'm going to fuck that bible thumper.

you are gay men

I put penis inside you

My local church, built in 1330

>comedian

Why?

>Last year, Alex Salmond was seen in one of BA's lounges at T5, lamenting that all the hot food from the breakfast buffet had gone. An assistant went off to search for something for him and came back with some porridge dusted in cinnamon.

>"Ah," said Salmond upon seeing it. "The King of Spice!"

>Salmond then went on to explain to the assistant how good cinnamon is for a person's sex drive and how he used to get a woman from the shop in his village to order it in specially for him – so that he could smoke it to enhance his... 'powers'.

>tfw hetero but afraid of girls

A bit immoral lad.

>IhaveneverventuredoutsideofLondon.jpg

Is this really happening in UK prisons?

youtube.com/watch?v=mLRBpf-Ws6k

Do you want to know how I know you are lying?

Black Adam is a living parody at this point

youtu.be/RWW7kxECLrM

Here is Corbyn consoling the victims whilst May had a controlled meeting with the police only

Can he just be PM already?

Can somebody explain how the Tories were somehow able to sweep North East Scotland and dethrone Salmond and Robertson?

I would marry her first and only have sex for the purpose of procreation of course.

I want corbyn to hold me while whispering naughty things into my ear

YOU IMMORAL

I KILL YOU

Please respond.

Protestants acted like muslims. Unforgivable.

Because kissing Rimmer's dirty, smelly mouth would never be pleasurable for anyone?

Fuck knows

Remember to watch your sugar levels Diane

FUCK THE RICH

wtf? i love communism now

he's a leftist irony twitter person too so get ready for some amount of cringe

looks good desu

Nobody can touch Tobias because he helped save a copper during the parliament terrorist attack. Lib dems cant do shit because of timmy fallout. Rob is also centre right. Laura is fit af

Reminder that Alex Salmond's wife is 80.

U GAY?

>tfw no good local churches

>implying I didn't do it whilst you were asleep

How do you want your abbey?
JUST ICONOCLASM MY SHIT UP

Sadiq Khan is going to do a press conference soon, expect him to announce an increase bodycount.

My MP on the left.

Looks shit desu. Fortunately I'm busy tonight so can't watch.

>muh why do poor people live in less nice houses!!!

Is there something wrong with me lads? Whenever I see an attractive woman, I don't want to fuck her. I want to be her and take some BBC

>All this so that Henry VIII could marry more than once

Because they need someone who exists outside of politics to criticise the right yet not be held accountable for their own opinions or record because they don't have any. This is how criticism of the right has always taken place - it is carried out in mediums where a 'fair' fight isn't possible - in theatre, or on television in sitcoms, or in closed shops.

You will tonight hear statements like:

>I don't know much about politics I'm like you in the audience, but we should be thanking these true Muslims who handed out food and not giving in to hate
>We shouldn't be cutting things people have had enough of cuts I'm just a comedian but this is people's lives it's not funny

To be met with thunderous applause and whooping from the non-native and hand picked classes in the audience. Generic, vague and meaningless statements such as the above that play to the easy listening, feel-good platitudes that then stand contrasted to the heavily managed speak coming out of the politicians' mouths - which are equally meaningless, but in a wholly different way. The comedian is supposed to be a self insert for the audience, so that they naturally adopt his positions.

>tfw no happening for two weeks

I SHOW YOU MY PENIS

>white people are donating so much money and food the local mosques in grenfell can't take any more
Are we cucked forever lads?

Hello owen jones

Horrible. What would St. Andrew think.
This cathedral was built in his name.

Ace Rimmer?

What a guy

Why is some shitty commieblock burning down, which incidentally makes the scenery just a tad nicer now, the main news story on every media outlet, and not the negotiations between the Topries and the DUP - the actual important stuff that will actually affect us.

They all want that whiteboy D. Just stand up for yourself and they'll be dripping, lad.

"Talking to me like that will get you a spanking"

It looks like the first tank dropped a whole bunch of flares/countermeasures after it jumped the tire barrier.

i've worked in one but can't be fucked watching this, quick rundown please

>the actual fucking state of this country right now

The only silver lining is hopefully the """refugees""" will go elsewhere in europe from now on.

tactical 'enough already of fucking neverendums' Sturgeon Nuke Jocks. Shes normally fairly astute, bringing up demands for yet annur indie vote right before the election was lunacy, fuck all appetite even amongst supporters to go through all that again anytime soon.

FUCK YOU

what a faggot

This castle too.
If you can even call it a castle anymore.

Lads I've been taking diet shake things twice a day in an effort to shed the last 5kg I've got to go before I'm at my recommended BMI. This is needed for career purposes.

Started on Monday. It went quite well.
Didn't poop.
Same Tuesday.
Same Wednesday.
Now today and I've just laid something that Barnes Wallis could have used to take out a submarine bunker.

10/10 would recommend.
According to the scales I'm 1.5 Euros lighter too.

got my hair cut this afternoon

i got a buzz cut

Apologise.

FUCK YOU

Post pic

FUCK YOU

>brit/pol/ - haircuts and shitting

NEVER FORGET

Top lad, keep dropping logs like you're flying over Dresden

think i might fap to some Autumn Austin lads

converted to Buddhism the other day

>I'm 1.5 Euros lighter

Are they OK?

Are you at peace with yourself?

I got down to my reccommended weight in a week :)
Only had to lose 2 kg

Never forget

F

This is muslim-tier shit.
Perhaps protestants care more about their self-interests than christian heritage.

F for Failure

No, ive done some horrible things in my past i will never let go

For a while I was fluctuating by half a stone every day or other day without doing anything.

Probably water.

I had a really nice ham and cheese sandwich for my din-dins earlier. Tesco finest thick-cut honey-roast ham, thin slivers of extra mature cheddar, lovely floury cob, then a quick blast in the microwave to warm it up.

Sucks to be you

Very important stuff going on here.

I guess while we are on the topic, I've been doing ten press ups every half hour as opposed to just lots and lots to exhaustion. It seems to have made a huge difference in two weeks compared to what I had been doing for months before (this is in addition to a 3 mile walk and gym daily).

>doesn't cook

>ham and cheese sandwich for my din-dins
>din-dins
>a sandwich

Last interview with Rev. Ian Paisley, founder of DUP

youtube.com/watch?v=jXhwQ1nhl-s#t=36m19s

you will never know true peace you subhuman

Corbyn, Harperson and Lammy calling on the government to 'requisition' private property to house the people displaced by the fire.

order-order.com/2017/06/15/labour-call-for-properties-owned-by-rich-to-be-requisitioned/