Australian PM mocks Trump

Australia brings the big bantz on Trump, he says things that no other leaders has said, he got balls for calling Trump on his Russian links
Will it affect US-Australia relations?
How will Trump supporters react?

>Australian PM Malcolm Turnbull Mocks Trump For Having a ‘RUSSIAN GUY’

newsweek.com/australian-pm-malcolm-turnbull-mocks-trump-having-russian-guy-625963

>'I have this Russian guy': Australia's Malcolm Turnbull mimics, mocks Trump

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/06/15/australias-pm-malcolm-turnbull-mimics-and-mocks-president-trump-speech/398951001/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I7zpxanVcfk
youtube.com/watch?v=hQxC7iCP6Ac
baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/the-arms-race-for-queensland-how-sunshine-state-will-decide-next-government-20170601-gwi8a3.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Related video

youtube.com/watch?v=I7zpxanVcfk

Haha
Good bantz Aussies
The PM destroys Drumpf
Sup Forums BTFO

He is either going to get stabbed in the back for leadership of LNP or Labor is going to win the next election. You don't bad mouth Trump

He won't get into trouble for that, I hope the members of his Party have the sense of humor

I don't mean he will get into trouble from his party. He made fun of Trump and that means bad things for people in the public eye

>Hahaha the goy are so retarded for having hopes and dreams, look at their faggot president not invading russia
He deserves to hang

Add cuckbull to the .jpg.

>A Kike
>A Banker
>A Lawyer
>A Politician
>A fucking Turncoat

They know this, they'd rather lose on purpose so they can pretend freedom has been rejected and they can continue with their orthodoxy. They're a uniparty.
Its the never trump bullshit the republicans pulled in the election

Right faction of his party hates him. Left faction is sick of his shitty polling numbers.

He'll be gone in a few weeks. It likely won't get any better, though.

he's Australian all he knows how to do is mock people

Australia's #1 export if bantz

why did labor have to become cucked by green party infiltration? I'd vote for them but they want to push all that faggot shit and I just can't bring myself. Also Shorten is a YUGE cunt

Recording was banned, theyre attempting to sow division between aus and us.
It was leaked by channel 9, the same people caught making fake news by kidnapping children in Lebanon

I'm more offended by how shitty the impersonation is. Also, his main joke here about "fake polls" rings true. All the polls that showed Trump losing were wrong.

But this fact is too complex for roonigs to comprehend.

That's not a vote for the opposition, you faggot

If accusing Trump of having Russian ties is top tier bantz then I hope you never watch the MSM because they just might make your entire body explode with laughter.

This. The polls in america were bullshit.
He thinks that doubting polls will get transplanted to other democracies by default, this is how stupid they think we are and how out of touch with reality they are.

Holy shit, Trump IRL BTFO.

I don't vote LNP either fuckwit, Just saying Labor has become just as bad

Bring it on DRUMPF

A literal Chinese Colony mocking other country's leader? welp, stop the press.
What is Mr. Turnbull has to say about foreign funding (aka: Chinese money) in not one but all parties in Australia?

>A literal Chinese Colony mocking other country's leader?

Well it's not just the Aussies that are laughing.
The entire World is laughing.

Fuck our stupid kike PM.
I want based Latham as PM. youtube.com/watch?v=hQxC7iCP6Ac
Probably just going to vote One Nation though here in QLD, because our vote always determines the winner.
baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/the-arms-race-for-queensland-how-sunshine-state-will-decide-next-government-20170601-gwi8a3.html

>backstab Abbott and Australian citizens
>backstab trump