Windows were blown out, kitchen tables melted and washing machines stopped mid-load

Why is anyone surprised this shithole got kicked out of the EU?

Urban renewal

>People living in an apartment building running laundry machines after 10 pm.

Niggers deserved to burn. Fucking savages.

whats bad about running them after 10?

Are your walls that fucking thin?
I wouldn't have any idea if my neighbors were doing laundry ot not

and nothing of value was lost.... actually britian just lost a couple of leeches .
Just make farage barrage the brexit

I've never lived in an apartment complex where you couldn't hear that shit. Most folks try to fall asleep around 11pm.

Not to mention that niggers always overload the dryer or unbalance it and it makes a fuckload of noise that they just ignore.

Washing machines stopped mid-load? THE FUCKING HUMANITY!!

Import 3rd world people, enjoy 3rd world fires.

>kicked out of the EU
tsunderes were never cute

100% pure unrefined kek
lived once in such a shithole during trip for 2 weeks. Endless shouting of ooga booga in the night and allahu akbar in the morning it's prolly part of the reason i want em out of my country now desu

Is that you Germany?

What does that even mean anyway? I think the machines were a little more than stopped

Exactly. Entire building fried, dozens of lives lost, yet a central part of the headline is that washing machines stopped before the cycle was completed.

wtf who runs a washing machine at 1am?

>corbyn speaks to residents and survivors
>may has private visit and refuses to talk to anyone

Is she trying to look bad?

You would be suprised how many migrants do that Why dunno but it's fucking annoying
She just needed to be a good woman and shut up for a couple of weeks but she just fucks everything might be on purpose tough

Maybe I'm just lucky

Lived in apartments mostly since 2005 and the only laundry problem I've had has been with roommates

Luckily a one bedroom now

>washing machines stopped mid-load

The horror of it!
Now they'll have to wash their clothes on rocks by the river.
inb4 Thames is now the Ganges

It was Ramadan, you bigot.

>now

Doesn't UK have a lower electrical tariff (price) after 10pm? Here it's around half price between 10pm-6am and on weekends

what are those shitty flags

Wow. You a dumb muthafucker. The EU would suck our dicks if we agreed to go back.

> kicked out

The EU will enforce its will on anybody, it is taking over, they will take in Turkey soon, and absorb the middle east and be renamed the Eurabian Union.

i still say it was because of ramadan. the mudslimes start cooking and eating at night.
don't fall for that month of fasting shit.
also, how does a refrigerator explode?

They store explosives in the fridge. ISIS put out pamphlets on exactly how to do it.

They set it off when they knew all the muslims in the building would be awake.

>t. express reader

CFC Refrigerants. Don't be a retard and you can blame this on the greenies.

err, CFC-Free refrigerants I mean