>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2384
youtube.com/watch?v=3nNbV_-J66A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What Executive order is he about to sign?

Awoo!

The president can order an investigation ended that he sees is a waste of resources. The DOJ operates under the executive. Most of the time they're left alone, but there are times where intervention may be necessary.

You KNOW it!
USA
USA
USA

I am not making the next thread

Someone else will need to make the next thread

OP will be gone

>blocks your path
>leaks classified info
>gets himself fired
>ruins the Dem's case
What's his endgame?

I have been thinking, maybe someone should set up a thread that goes into United State's Civics.

Because it seems between TRSfags, and Anarcho retards, no one fucking understands basic civics.

Why is Trump so incompetent? He seems so fucking weak with his responses to the Russia issue. How does he not understand that this is by far the dominant issue of his entire administration, the entire term so far?

His entire administration has been under siege for 6 months, and what does he do to address it? Posts weak little tweets on Twitter that do absolutely nothing. Why? Why doesn't he actually do something about it? He's the fucking president!

*picks up phone* I want to meet with my cabinet, the director of CIA, director of National Intelligence, and director of NSA.
Yes I am directing all of you to propose ways for me to end this Russia investigation today. You have 1 hour to submit a 1 page suggestion, each.
*Tabulates responses*
*Actually does something about it*

Seriously, why is Trump so fucking inept? Does he not understand that his entire presidency has been viewed as illegitimate by the mainstream of the country? God what a fucking retard.

Is that orange one impeached yet?

awooo

Tanks awoobaker, smells fresh in here !

One that establishes himself as our monarch

Good morning pol good luck today.

I got feeling this investigation is part of Trump's plan.

thanks for posting early so I can filter you right away and have a comfy thread

I will bake for a little bit

It would be nice instead, if I may suggest, that that person simply have a long series of posts here about the matter, and occasionally make other threads about the matter.

That way all the people here who are not well versed in civics could better understand the American system. That would be very helpful.

>Hurr Trump is not under investigation
Actually Trump *is* under investigation.

>Hurr Trump is getting so much done
Actually Trump is getting *nothing* done, and has passed zero legislation from his campaign.

>Hurr Trump so respected around the world, grabbing tha pussy hahaha!
Actually, Trump is the most hated and reviled failure and embarrassment that the United States has ever suffered on the world stage.

Face it, morons, you got Jewed by a New York real estate developer, he lied in your dumb gullible goyim faces and you believed him, and now he's doing what everyone warned you he would do, which is selling out the country to his rich billionaire friends. You did this. You deserve all the hatred that comes your way. Think the shooting yesterday was the last one? Delusional. Only the beginning. You people are so fucking stupid. You have no idea what kind of power you're playing with in the global economy. They will crush Conservatives, whites, and Americans like a fucking bug. It's already happening.

I wish

>How does he not understand that this is by far the dominant issue of his entire administration, the entire term so far?
His opponents want it to be the dominant issue of his administration, he doesn't want it to be.
I do wish he'd be more forceful in responding to it though.

good idea

We will build a wall!

Mexico is paying for it, 100%.

beware of shills. /pol is under attack again

Awooo

Does Twitter look different for anyone else today? The icons have been tweaked and the avatars are circular instead of square.

To testify and back up Comey's story because they're BFFs. The age of RUSSIA is over. Welcome the age of OBSTRUCTION.

>130028294
>nothing

>pepe on a supermodel's body
"no"

>11:11:11
wow I got time sexts

So is that Mueller faggot actually investigating Trump or is it leftist media horseshit as usual?

Why are ancaps the shittiest posters on the board? You're somehow beating out LGBT, Sweden, Canada and Australia.

>selling out the country to his rich billionaire friends
Obama and Hillary? almost has me there, Bernie

Yep - shilling to counteract the Bernie bro rampage

If you actually even remotely believe anything in the MSM you might be mentally retarded

You'll take it and you'll like it

>/pol is under attack again

You mean STILL
The attack has not stopped since GamerGate

Filter the bait from YVgZt7zg

Anyway, update on Scalise's condition?

Thanks!

I hope that we have someone here who would be willing to do such a thing. Do you know a thing or two about civics so that you could discuss it here and make long commentary on current events about it?

You still bit his dumb bait in addition to psoting with a fagflag, snowflake.

>The age of RUSSIA is over.

Don't worry, the investigations aren't over. There's still so much that could come out.

He's a comey buttbuddy so I bet he really is (((investing))) Trump directly now

Stuart Varney is a gun control cuck

Trump is not under investigation.

Most likely Investigating Trump is a must, given all of the attention around it

Is Portugal around? I want him to do an analysis for me.

No he isn't. That's why he's going to testify next week. They've run out of stories. Time to get some new quotes to defame the president.

The media is engaged in seditious conspiracy.
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2384

>If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, §1, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, §330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

Don't you ever put Australia in the same basket as you fucking leafs

What did the Berni Bro mean by this?

Travel ban fucking when, holy shit why does the Supreme Court take so long. It takes some kike judge in Hawaii five minutes to strike down an executive order but half a fucking year for these fossils to reinstate it?

>the executive branch has passed zero legislation
Really activated my almonds.

>Trump under investigation
Impeachment incoming. Can't wait to see your tears

FUCKING DRUMPF WALLS DON'T WORK REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IT'S FUCKING OVER BROS

JOE SCARBOROUGH IS RIGHT AND TRUMP WILL GET IMPEACHED

WE SHOULD HAVE VOTED FOR ACTUAL COMPETENT PERSONS LIKE RAND PAUL

IT'S NOT FAIR BROS

disappointing desu

You'll flip those electoral college votes for sure!

>Joe 1
>Tr*mp Administration 0

But if Mueller leaking, isn't HE the one obstructing?

SPOT THE MCMASTER

Joe hasn't been right since he killed his intern

A reminder that third-worlders and shit countries are hiding their nationality with meme flags often. That is all.

heh, just suggest something and he might hear you out. You should have caught him before when he was taking questions and such.

I'd be more surprised if he isn't. Given the testimony, any counsel would see if he did obstruct to be 100% sure. But just because it's being investigated, it means literally nothing.

>tfw remember this pic sans the censoring
ALSO WE LIVE

I showed a source saying otherwise. Now you need to provide yours. You won't because it doesn't exist. if the justice department didn't operate independently from the WH. that would mean the president is beyond the law.
That's not the case in America. America is a democracy.

RIP TRUMP PRESIDENCY.>
RIP TRUMP PRESIDENCY.>
RIP TRUMP PRESIDENCY.

What about this flag?

>Filter "Joe"
>discussion improves 1000000%

But it's okay to smear the president without evidence.

It's not a big issue to most people. Only brain dead liberals actually care.

>there are times where intervention may be necessary

What is defined as "necessary"?

>There's still so much that could come out.

You're right. Depends how fast journalists can write more bullshit with a different angle on it.

>muh service

WE LIVE

Literally the first sentence of my post defines what necessary is.

The Senate investigates presidents you retard

Malta? Not you again.

PRESIDENT TRUMP LIVE

PRESIDENT TRUMP LIVE

PRESIDENT TRUMP LIVE

PRESIDENT TRUMP LIVE

JOE
O
E

PARTY OF JOE

>*picks up phone* I want to meet with my cabinet, the director of CIA, director of National Intelligence, and director of NSA.
>Yes I am directing all of you to propose ways for me to end this Russia investigation today

He literally did that and now theyre after him for obstruction

Trump Live!

I was asking to see if he's around to ask, but if anybody else finds my post interesting, they can ask him when he's on if I'm not here.

They claim that 26 million will 'lose' insurance because of the new bill. I want an analysis of how main people gained and lost insurance since the start of Obamacare. I would also like in the analysis how many have it but it's now considered worthless because of the ridiculous deductible.

>if the justice department didn't operate independently from the WH. that would mean the president is beyond the law.
That's why if there's an investigation of the president it's done by a independent counsel or prosecutor and not the DOJ.

Didn't a Fed. Court block the Dakota Pipeline recently?

This nigger is arranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

>scarborough country
this needs some hillpepe edits stat

Murderin Joe.
Kek

Look at the look on that cunts face

Claiming some nonsense, as per usual. Attack jews will set that straight.

>l. I want an analysis of how main people gained and lost insurance since the start of Obamacare. I would also like in the analysis how many have it but it's now considered worthless because of the ridiculous deductible.

That is really not his area of expertise, but if you do suggest it make it look like you are not making a personal request at least.

Also you are asking a question that is a bit more complicated than you think perhaps.

>the military card

Let me sum up next week
>I can't comment on that

>they ran right into those bullets
trump no

the president was never under investigation, fool. what he obstructed was the FBI investigation over the Russia thing.
This. Now there's one. Thanks.

Took the ninth installment on th subject of flags and stats to its own thread.

America did well but not as well as brits. Spain surprised me, Greece, Canada, Mexico and Sweden not so much.

bitch on the left thirsty as fuk

>"The Donald and I, we are winning and winning in the polls. We are winning so much! We are winning like we have never won before. We are winning in the polls. We are! Not the fake polls. Not the fake polls. They're the ones we're not winning in. We're winning in the real polls," he said, to applause and laughter.

>Turnbull even made fun of Trump's ongoing troubles with allegations of Russian involvement in the 2016 US election.

>"You know the online polls. they are so easy to win. I know that. Did you know that? I kind of know that. They are so easy to win. I have this Russian guy. Believe me it's true, it is true," Turnbull said in his speech.