Why aren't millennials having children anymore?

Why aren't millennials having children anymore?

Hello r/asianmasculinity

Because there are firm tits on the internet

>anymore

They had them earlier?

Laziness ?

Because women are picky and still practice hypergamy

not enough money

Would love to see a thick Muslim dick sliding into her white vulva INSHALLAH

im 31 and have 2 kids

>haha just have kids at 20 dude

Part of the conditioning for the White Genocide

I literally just met an old friend of mine who doesn't want kids because the world is overpopulated.
Her boyfriend is black, though, so I guess it's for the best.

Out of spite because you keep trying to data mine them

>haha who wants to be an adult at 20

I'm living work->bed->work->bed kind of life for few years now.

This is a slide thread. I've noticed a lot of these threads lately. They usually use a pic of this blonde twitch streamer girl (the one in OP), or if not her some other slut to try to grab your attention. The OP is almost always "why do millennials do X?" Or "what do millennials think about X?"

Please don't respond to these threads or if you do please remember to sage

Women are parasitical whores. They'll get a white cuck like you to be their ATM machine then slobber all over my BBC while I pleasure them in ways you never even imagined was possible. Then when I fill her womb with my nigger seed she'll have toy suck it out and swallow it.

>2
>enough

ayy lamo

im fucked anons
my gf of 5 years might be pregnant
i mean we planned a kid but not for another 2-3 years

they are, just out of wedlock

If a woman doesn't plan to or doesn't want to have children there is something wrong
Just let me finish school first, please

This bitch looks like fucking cheap plastic. Disgusting

Girls don't give up the pussy to white men now

It's obvious farming for responses such as 'I'd like to have babies with her' for that hapa spammer to post a picture of her with an azn

YOU KEEP ASKING THIS ALL DAY EVERDAY FOR A WEEK NOW FUCK OOOOOFFFFFFFFFFF ALREADY

We're broke.

We grew up in a severe depression even though the (((media))) billed it as a recession.

The Boomers collecting their pensions, SS, with their Medicare coverage don't have anything to worry about though.

sry for bothering you but whats this woman's name
eh eh eh gotta do some research eh eh eh =)

>photo filter so hard it looks like michael jackson

why have children when you can have fun?
YOLO

Why do women think that nobody notices when they photoshop pictures to hell and back? Is makeup not enough of a lie, now you have to edit picture too?

white women get married to corporate jobs and the cock carousel, by the time they want to get married in their 30s the only dudes willing to fuck them just want pump and dumps, the lucky women find an icky thirsty beta bucks, have a single kid, and then cash out later in frivorce court

Because I want to deprive pedos like you.

Because women only children with guys earning morning than them and because womens wage gap measures were taken so now there's a lot of unemployed or underemployed males.

Women literally can't realise their biology in some ways need to be.

No, they just have high standards for specifically white men that are consistently becoming impossible if white men are targeted against for "diversity."

I see two reasons here, it's either a failed experiment to get women to stop caring about money or it's a deliberate attempt by Marxists to kill off white men.

No, unemployment and poverty has been isolated to your demographic through far left HR departments, this means you either don't know how to look for a job or you've been applying to the wrong places.

How anyone thought it was fair to halve just the millennial white male work opportunities is beyond me.

feminism

How many do you have, champ?

Probably because it's fucking annoying and people see that now. The only millennials that seem to want kids in the west are gays for some reason. Also, poor countries aren't going to quit fucking. The human race will continue.

Adapt.

Why bother with a normal life? I have access to a computer and access to internet, the amount of games, books and knowledge I have access to is far more than I consume in my entire life.

Why drop all of that so that I can spend 10 hours a day taking orders from my boss to get a check to support my gf/wife/kids?

After you finish school, then what? Its not as if there are hordes of wife material women out there.

Imagine you have a min wage job at Starbucks and lots of debt from college. You live with your parents and drive a shitty car. Being an intellectual was a big part of your identity so you never worked out and spent your time watching TV propaganda. you're a pathetic excuse of a human being whose only skill is playing some shitty video game or tribal drums.

How are you going to get girls while I take home six figures, own a house and rental property, am strong from a life of physical labor that paid enough for me to have no college debt, taught me how to renovate my own property, and I have a STEM masters degree so I'm smarter than you anyway.

I'm strong, fit, spent my life doing real things with real people, don't give one fuck about TV or games, and I have skills from playing classical guitar to redoing anything inside my house. Yet I get called uneducated redneck when I talk about practicing shooting for 3-gun competition by sissy liberals that don't know what ohms law is.

I have 3 kids and they are all male and I'm going to teach them to be manly and strong too.

Even female friends and coworkers try to hook up with me. I do it too because it's not enough for me to succeed, but I want inferior men to fail. I want women orbiting me all the time so losers don't have a chance. It's better for society this way. Women I have had kids with are smart and fit. They are going to grow up to be great. I'm never buying games or TV for any of them.

Best part is women actually fight for custody, I try to have real relationships with them but women are a little crazy and don't stick around. But who cares. I reproduced with women that only want 1-2 kids so the fuck do I care if they find a longer term partner. It's just some cuck. It's still my son. I'll be cool to the step dad but deep down I can't really reapect them.

I figure guys like me are hurting the chances for losers everywhere. Get good at life. Lift. Learn practical skills and get a good degree.

Fuck Trump and fuck white people

Probably because they act like children themselves.. and only expect the responsibilities of being a child.

are there any lewds of this rice burning semen demon?

>giving your parents the joy of being grandparents
ISHYGDDT

Watch your kids turn out to be tranny fags.

Stop responding to worthless millennial threads.

>thick Muslim dick

Much like your god, this doesn't exist

>are there any lewds of this rice burning semen demon?

lewds as in a sex vid of her fucking her asian boyfriend? Nope but there are plenty of risque photos like this.

Fuck off you dumb redneck faggot. White alpha men need to die.

Technology, which is made by us white beta liberals, will make us all equal.

>Why aren't millennials having children anymore?
because they're leaving them not future

Maybe I could be a bed warmer?

Why the fuck would want to have children? There's so much fun to be had. We only have them because we age quickly and die.

Having children requires self sacrifice and a general understanding that the world doesn't revolve around you. Good luck impressing that upon Generation Me. The women are half witted, narcissistic monsters and the men are drugged out, hedonist losers.

If they do have children, they will be little more than a prop for their virtue signaling. Breast feeding, vaccinations, or whatever topic is trendy that week.

you post the same thread with the same cunt whore every day.... you are the definition itself of a shill how much are you paid leaf to post that same question and same twitch whore every day ?

me and my gf only make $45k a year before taxes. We would need massive assistance from tax payers to ensure a future taxpayer.

What's the point in having children anymore? It's not like the old days where the death rate was about 1:1 with the birth rate, there's over 7 billion people in the world at the moment.

Also I've legit seem people's lives get destroyed from having children. How is that supposed to encourage me to have my own?

Millennial women get bored of the man they're with after a month

You are kuffar and fake news

Because all women treat marriage like a lottery jackpot in the US. Yes, all women, and yes they do this to chads too.

Women are fucking parasites.

Fuck that, I'll just sleep around until I'm 50 then move to Singapore or Japan.

Sage. Slide thread. Beware of reptile lady in future

>might be pregnant
Women love pretending to be pregnant for drama. Positive test or gtfo

>What's the point in having children anymore?
Because while dumb white people like you think you're performing some noble deed by not having children, niggers like me, muslims and other minorities are fucking like crazy. Your race will become extinct while ours flourish and when that happens you will be erased from historical records when we revise history.

because they were told that it's bad to have kids when they're teenagers, and they were told they have to go to college and have jobs, so they think they have to wait until their 30s to have kids, but now they're being told that the longer they wait to have kids the more genetic damage will be passed onto their children.

they were brainwashed into it by "good intentions". too many niggers were having kids, and the white kids listened to the school propaganda about teenage births, while the niggers didn't. now all the old couples are having kids and incidences of """autism""" have been rising steadily.

sad.

oh he didn't msg me back within 30seconds he must be cheating on me

This is the whitest post I've ever seen.

For males:
>Alienation through emasculation of the men around them
>Alienation from feminism turning women into
>Alienation from said feminism turning 98% of women into whores or potential whores
>Abundance of comfy living style combined with terrible prospects of independent living, let alone starting a family

For females:
>Abundance of cock to choose from
>Narcissism and vanity fuelled by social media and body acceptance politics
>State and social encouragement to start a career

This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.

2 white kids
im trying my best

If it was a white post it would have mention of prepping the bull and taking care of my wife's son.

Holy shit. Can someone just sticky the answer to this thread that gets trotted out every day.

Use your powers of deduction. It isn't favourable to get married, nor is it being encouraged as much. More specifically, it's being fought against.

There's your simple answer.

black lives don't matter

The radio said: "No Millennial. You are the children."

SHILL THREAD
>REPORT & HIDE
SHILL THREAD
>REPORT & HIDE
SHILL THREAD
>REPORT & HIDE
SHILL THREAD
>REPORT & HIDE
SHILL THREAD