Political flags stats :: who ditched and who kept

A couple of lines about political flags. Pic related is a somewhat complicated measure of the countries that most ditched their flags for custom flags. It only takes in account 12 Jun and 14 Jun numbers, the last day without flags and the first day completely with flags.
Here is what the number show: Imagine a country that had 60% share of the posts on June 12. On June 14 it fell to 30%. The rate shown in this chart would be 60-30/60 = 50% reduction in share
The numbers are more or less within the expectations:

> The following countries ditched their flags at a lower rate of the total rate: Japan, Romania, United States, Hungary, Poland, United Kingdom, Israel
> The following countries ditched their flags as fast as they could: Spain, Greece, Croatia, New Zealand, Austria, Mexico, Russia, Sweden, Germany, Finland, Serbia, Canada, Argentina

About Spain: considering this is a proportional thing all it takes is for a small number of them to ditch for a big effect to be made. They were 1.1% of the posts tho, and if fell to 0.3%, that was a large drop
About Israel: small number of posts is the main reason for their number. They were 0.4% of the posts (508 out of 118487 posts), now they are 0.3% (also 508, but out of 152790 posts). Still remarkable considering Spain went from 1.1% of the posts (1301 out of 118487 posts), now they are 0.3% (400 out of 152790, trailing Israel for instance)
Canada tho: went from 6,1% of the posts (7232 out of 118487 posts) to 2,6% (4016 out of 152790), the hell of a reduction.
Hats off to the brits tho. From 8,5% (10028 posts out of 118487) to 6,5% (9859 posts out of 152790). Second largest audience, kept their pride intact for the most part.

Comments and suggestions welcome. This is the ninth installment of the "Sup Forums Sup Forums abridged history: the story of this board in pictures, numbers and squiggly lines" (the eigth can be found at , also at the archives at [1]).

[1] archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130013478/#130014809

fuck Cananda

Yeah, Romania really surprised here. Thought more defections would come from them.

What about India? No stats for them in OP's image.

Interdasting

Hey, sorry but fuck you too, buddy.

Sorry

what about india?

India must have lost internet since there are no more posters from there on here.

Other: many are from Chile (South America).

This. I am curious about Indian stats.

Also this. fuck Canada.

YOU MAY ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOUR COUNTRY IS BELOW "TOTAL"

The bottom 2 are Brits & Kikes (I wonder why).

Even for an English language board, not many US Americans.

Turkey? is Sup Forums BANT from their internet?

Must be lumped in the "others" (that comprise only 5% of total posts). When I'm in from of the tools I'll see how many of them are there.

This is some climate change tier statistics.

It's just show that Israel Is the most redpilled, and are not ashamed of their flag.
Also one can see the Israeli flag also as Ideology

Thank you very much. They all seem to have vanished.

YOU MAY ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOUR COUNTRY IS BELOW 40%

>mlk se mi predstavljamo kao """domoljubi"""

I agree. Based kikes not abandoning their flag while "nationalists" dump their flag.

where's India? wtf

USA USA USA!

POO

>Canada tho: went from 6,1% of the posts (7232 out of 118487 posts) to 2,6% (4016 out of 152790), the hell of a reduction.
lol. also, hello fellow non-canadians!

They compose a very small portion of posts and posters. OP is working on analyzing them at some point since everyone was asking about them.

see

Not really, just that their sample size is too small. Brits tho, 2nd largest audience and proud of their flag

Can you elaborate?

are you surprised canadians ditched their flags? half the time when someone with a fucking retarded post has a custom flag, you can tell theyre a fucking leaf anyway

i dont even know why they make such terrible posts, we werent always like this were we?

this really says it all, not sure what it all is but it says it

Cool analysis. I bet after about a week of cool-off and normalization, the patterns that people are talking about will show up in the numbers (leafs & poos)

prove it by deleting the posts

>Canada tho: went from 6,1% of the posts (7232 out of 118487 posts) to 2,6% (4016 out of 152790), the hell of a reduction.

Did you add the fag flag? That one is also Canadian.

AUSSIE PRIDE WORLDWIDE

>Brits tho, 2nd largest audience and proud of their flag
Truth.

>Can you elaborate?
He was likely talking about the small sample period and that there may well be natural variation in the number of posts and posters from different countries at the time the flags were not changed to now. This may account for some variance in their proportion of posting relative to other countries.

> we werent always like this were we?
It used to be the aussies.

Btw, pic related is the distribution of custom flags. It's use will soon surpass geo flags. Interestingly "kekistani" flag clocks just a little bit above "black nationalist" meaning it's likely being used either ironically or to disrupt.

>tfw too irrelevant to make the list

>Not really, just that their sample size is too small
I don't get the comparison, Isn't it reductaion of each country Individually?, number of poster is not much relevant

Interesting. Thought israel would be top of the list tbqh. I like the idea of auto geoflag + selectable ideology flag. It can definitely be useful to know what nationality you're talking to (vpns not withstanding)

There's like 4 Greeks here so if 2 of us don't post in a day our statistics get fucked.
I was very busy last week for example so didn't come here.
Anyway, I'll never abandon Freedom or Death.
It also has a cross, what more could you want.

Glad ta see we sea lubbers be rankin' high on the custom flag list.

Sup Forums BE A PIRATE BOARD YA SCALLYWAGS

Non-ethnic countries like America have been posting with a neutral/non-country flag from the get go. There's nothing different between posting from "Kekistan" and "America". It's literally the same thing. An anonymous whose national identity you can't define.

This is also proven by who keeps America company at "bellow Total". Identity-less shitholes like Romania and Poland, whose main source of pride is being third-world countries and therefore "won't accept muh refugees".

And then you have cases like Nips and Jews, who already have a meme flag, so, why would they pick a custom one?

ignore the sage it's from another thread

>Interestingly "kekistani" flag clocks just a little bit above "black nationalist" meaning it's likely being used either ironically or to disrupt.

We do have a segment of absolutely retarded people who use it unironically and they need to go back to plebbit.

Wow it's almost as if the jidf are swarming this board

gone ebin,except the firs one since duble dubfds are double dugfbs
Prepare every britpol thread for massive slippin and slidin

Good stuff op, keep it up.

USA would be like UK if we were not effected with so many trolls.

>The bottom 2 are Brits & Kikes (I wonder why).

Burger education of peace. Lower = lower REDUCTION, so Brits and Kikes are the least ashamed of displaying their flags.

Australians live for the banter, Canadians are just retarded

> talking about the small sample period
The only sample period considering the flags only came back now

> and that there may well be natural variation
That's a fair point and can be measured

>Nazi, Templar and confederate are most popular flags
Good shit

>OP tool the time to explain the extremes of the graph, as well as statistical anomalies
This alone already puts OP miles ahead of your usual climate change stats.

It's pretty safe to say that that flag isn't any different from the typical Canadian flag

Most likely they adopted other flags to hide from the POO IN LOO stigma.

UK flags are still strong because of /britpol/

This is such an important point. As the world's first post-national state, the enlightened peoples of Canada have chosen to shuck off the flag which was so uninclusive to many of our fellow visionaries, and use a flag that better represents our desire for a new post-national order. Of course, anyone is free to join us.
I took off my real flag just momentarily for proofs of geographic location.

>The only sample period considering the flags only came back now
True, that would not be on you.

>nah bein' a pirate in two thousand 'n seventeen

AR YAR YAR YAR YAR YAR YAAARRRGH

I am deliberately not ignoring the sage just because you asked me to

*buttpirate

Yeah in retrospect I should have saged.
It's a stupid thread.
I'll never change my flag just because it triggers the paganshits.

seems about right Shlomo

polan stronk

The fucking meme flags are lame and defeat the purpose of this board, essentially making it into /r/bant

>newfag
non-meme flags was something moot did to fuck up to board and turn it into Sup Forums

i wonder what it's like to be so embarrassed by your own country that you can't post anonymously and be associated with its flag

The problem is that you now have a mixture of both. You are still forced to post with a flag so this is not at all like the old system. In addition, the flags are different than the old one. Only newfags would think that this is the old system.

In addition, if you inspect the element for the flag, the flags element is labeled under /troll/. It is obvious that this is just an attempt to troll and fuck with us.

I may chart the ratio of Indian posts to see if there is a huge drop before and after "poo in the loo" and "designated" were adopted. My guess is that yes, that's very likely

Meme flags were only funny when they were random per thread like IDs

No

Am proudy of mein country

>so this is not at all like the old system
What was the old system like Exactly?
I just came to Sup Forums at the end of the old system and didn't post, just looked back then.

Amazing work Pedro. I would get tacos and beer with you

How did you get this data?

I wonder why I'm embarrassed of "my country", real hard to figure this one out

Giving up flag means they won.

NEW-RARE

No IDs, no forced flag. Lots of samefagging and larping. Then we got the flags and become Sup Forumsish for a bit. Then we had a crackdown on that, but went back to larping again with these new memeflags.

custom program combined with flag user stats from third-party sources.

I changed because there are tons of other Americans but not many treefuckers

>I need to attentionwhore, or else I feel bad

wew, kill yourself snowflake. You are super special and everyone cares.

Would never ditch national flag for all those larpflags. They mean nothing to me.

Nordmenn! Se til helvete å få vårt vakre flagg under skammens terskel. Landssvikere!

Israel confirmed to be a fearless nationalistic master race once again. Nobody is hated here more then the jews and still we wear our flags proudly and openly because we love our country and we are not afraid to let our words speak for themselves.

> How did you get this data?
Wrote a script and a tool to fetch from 4plebs. Processed and charted with Excel. Any similarity with election period poll analysis is just a mere coincidence

>kept their pride intact for the most part.

See this is why some people on Sup Forums don't get respect. There's this immediate assumption that the primary reason people in a given country were using the alt flags was to hide their country's flag. How do you know they just weren't using the alt flags for the fun of it?

Great thread Portubro, I recognize you by your shitty excel tabels and huge walls of text

I didn't ditch my flag because I want people to understand my posts through my cultural background

tho custom flags can be fun like when everyone changed their flag for the confederate one during the Sessions hearing

wow look at that only a FUCKING LEAF would come up with excuses like this

This

Most Sup Forums posters would kill to be Jewish. It's jealousy of the success and strong identity of Jews that drives all the hate.

But how do you know if a flag is concealed or not?

lol. "Excuses". It's called having a life, faggot. You should try it sometime before a bitter old fag. :)

Don't give them (You)s and they'll stop. I haven't replied to a single person using them yet and I never will.

>not being right of the average
Everyone who isn't Japan, Romania, Hungary, Poland, the UK, or literally my greatest ally get the fuck out.

Lol, you just did. The influence meme flags had on you drove you to post on this thread.

Quite a few I don't get. UK, Hungary...

Actually nevermind, I interpreted it in the wrong way. I'm even more puzzled now.

>I haven't replied to a single person using them yet and I never will.

Unless they're a cute young boy, right Brit pedo? Then maybe you'll make an exception? ;)

pol is international politics you ass. Go to bant if you want more bullshit than subsistence. These ideological flags are cancer but at least the trolls self censor themselves now. I can just ignore custom flag posts because i know it will be almost always bullshit. Id rather have 2 flags though so i can give the black lives matter poster a chance.

>pol is international politics you ass.

You do realize that you can have good discussions about politics with people from around the world without seeing their flag, right?

rare

why only look at two days you lazy fuck
almost meaningless sample size

Nobody cares about chile

Yup but a flag adds to the meta. 2 flags would even further increase. No flags would be boring.

The methodology is posted in the comment section of the OP.

Your graphs is bullshit because it doesn't use the weighted arithmetic mean

from what I see you made the cut-off point the middle between the highest and lowest, this is what a shitty grade-schooler would only know to do

So it's by proxy? What if just less people were posting the next day