You don't have any arguments to prove that being gay is wrong without invoking religion

You don't have any arguments to prove that being gay is wrong without invoking religion

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
thebody.com/content/64466/oral-sex-more-popular-than-anal-sex-says-recent-se.html
researchgate.net/publication/21598484_The_proportions_of_heterosexual_and_homosexual_pedophiles_among_sex_offenders_against_children_An_exploratory_study
youtu.be/jjPQ_jVlEnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It just feels wrong when I do it.

HIV/AIDS

poop dick and butt hurts

open homosexuality is a sign of a society in decay

>Have a society of gay and lesbians
>Die in one generation

Correlation between male homosexuals and child molesters.

>what is atrazine
Next shill thread please

That's an argument against promiscuity, wich is wrong, and not against gays per se.
Not open himosexuality but open sexuality in general
Some people are made for reproductions, other are made for others things

>You don't have any arguments to prove that being gay is wrong

aids and rampant pedophilia

>explain why this thought process is wrong without using contradicting thought processes

Homosexuality is a religion of hedonism, spread through indoctrination of youth.

Poopdicks don't have kids, thus rely on the government in old age, thus they are almost all liberals, thus they waste too much money frivolously ruining the economy for everyone. More than 85% of gays admit to have tried hardcore drugs, I do t want to have to pay for them, they are also full of disease and live degenerate lifestyles.

i'll suck your dick to prove that faggotry is gay

>open homosexuality is a sign of a society in decay

How?

Evolution says it's wrong. But enjoy your mental illness.

>Tremendously higher rate of alcoholism and drug addiction.

>Much greater associated Depression and schizophrenia

>Much higher associated rates of physical diseases.

MFW 'invoke religion'.

comrade Stalin gulag'd fags right alongside Christcucks
how based can one man be

Pedophilia connection
Spread of HIV
Massive rates of depression

Nice try m8

You cannot separate homosexuality form pederasty. Even the ancients, whom you refer to to excuse your behavior, knew of this and detested it all the same.

I'm sure you've referred to ancient Greece or Rome in defense of homosexuality. Well, adult homosex was indeed frowned upon. The common homosexuality of the time, that you use to defend your actions, was pederasty.

Because it is the exact opposite of the nuclear family unit
Please name a country with a majority gay population, you can't, because it doesn't and never will exist

you literally have no stake in the future of the nation/group

Stretches anal cavity, reduces sex from mystery of life, has a high correlation to promiscuity.

Of course all male children molesters are gay...
99.9% of gays are not pedophiles, in fact 90% of the gays are in the closet
Nah, hedonists exist in gays an heteros

Rampant pedophilia. Diseases. Perverted fetishes. The enforcement of being politically correct to tolerate all of it as normal.

If we exist is because evolution allowed it

>Please name a country with a majority gay population, you can't, because it doesn't and never will exist

of course fucking not, what a moronic post. no one is saying gays aren't a minority

>why can't I shit properly anymore :(

obviously you were looking for this. i got chu brah

THIS

2/3 of child molesters identify as gay
there is evidence that homosexual and pedophilic tendencies are caused by abuse in childhood, much in the same way "cycles of abuse" are perpetuated.

99% of gays are normal people that live normal life.

Degenerates that take their clothes on the street exist in homosexual and heterosexual

Just wanted to know, thanks

>99.9% of gays are not pedophiles, in fact 90% of the gays are in the closet
What's this based on, a self-reported survey you pulled from your ass?

>"excuse me sir, I have a few questions for the gay community: 1. Are you a diddler?"

I just don't like faggots.

>Being told that you are a sick degenerate that is going to hell since you are a child
>not having issues are an adult

Technically the state you're in constitutes evolution disallowing your continued existence.

Watch that sam hyde clip where he rants about fagoots for 20 minutes

90% of it is 100% true

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord dot gg/sSZgzp

Here you go boy
- Stds are more prevalent in them
-can't procreate
-Are mostly faggots who want hedonism: see parades from old and now
-Always been the sign of a civilisation in it's end days
-molestation
-Also it ain't good for the ass
I really hope we can fix these people soon, you can't blame people for being sick but exposing others to it is just wrong

sticking your dick in some guys hairy, smelly ass.

the defense rests, your honor.

Anal sex isn't even that popular among gay people

thebody.com/content/64466/oral-sex-more-popular-than-anal-sex-says-recent-se.html

besides that, plenty of straight couples have anal sex anyway

>it's everyone else' fault that I engage in hypergamy and put cocks up my ass!

evolution also allows parasites and urges parents to cannibalize their young in times of scarcity

your """counterarguments""" are all weaker than a faggot's wrist

And that affects you how?

Why do you all immediately imagine gay men putting things up their asses?

It was just a statement of fact, friendo. You were singled out for elimination.

If theres nothing wrong with being gay then why aren't there more gay people?
Because homosexuality is created from mental abuse and sexual abuse which is what a majority of children do not experience

>99.9% of gays are not pedophiles, in fact 90% of the gays are in the closet
I hope you're backing up your data, someone is backing it up.
>researchgate.net/publication/21598484_The_proportions_of_heterosexual_and_homosexual_pedophiles_among_sex_offenders_against_children_An_exploratory_study
researchgate.net/publication/21598484_The_proportions_of_heterosexual_and_homosexual_pedophiles_among_sex_offenders_against_children_An_exploratory_study

Gays don't produce children, therefore they are harmful to the society.

Yea, it's that simple.

Because I know gay men, and that's what they do. I dont assume the enemas and poppers are tongue-in-cheek party favors.

>is everyone else business what I do in my bed room

Source plx

Over time humanity has come up with all types of ways to keep shit off of us and away from us, from going in a bush, to an outhouse, to indoor plumbing... Gay people put their dick in the whole that shit comes out of on purpose and they like it.

You literally just blamed everyone else for that behavior. which is it? Is it none of our business, or is it our fault you're a faggot?

>If theres nothing wrong with being gay then why aren't there more gay people?

because you don't choose to be gay dummy

>b-but straight people do it too!
not in the same numbers

this is the same argument leftycucks trot out for muslims

>MUH WHITE MALE TERRORISM, WE ARE JUST AS BAD AS MUSLIMS
while TOTALLY ignoring the numbers and ideological motivations behind each

pathetic

LEVITICUS 20:13

FUG DUMPF AND FUG WHITE "PEOPLE"

IF IT'S WHITE IT AINT RIGHT

>opposite of the nuclear family unit
>lives in his mom's basement
>can't even get a qt3.14
please neck yourself nerd :^)

youtu.be/jjPQ_jVlEnQ

>evolution
>actually thinking that sickness is genetic, rather than indoctrinated hedonism.
Anyone that chooses to make engaging in sexually deviant activity a part of their identity is mentally ill. You're not different from zoophiles or pedophiles, BOTH OF WHOM have begun using your same excuse of having been "born that way", in order to absolve themselves of responsibility for their CHOICE to engage in such acts. You are all just deviants, who allowed your minds to be corrupted by bullshit, with the aid of FUCKING IDIOTS that engage in apologetics on your behalf.

Homosexuality is bad because it provides no benefits to society in and of itself, and any attempts to normalise it end up demeaning the importance of the traditional familly. Also many homosexuals are pedophiles.

So what's your point? Homosexuality is an abomination. Or do you not know that the unrighteous[a] will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,[b] 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

>LEVITICUS
if you follow this you are a Jew. Jesus Christ was crucified so the Old Testament does not apply anymore, you retard.

>you don't choose to be gay
No no your right you just become gay after your sexually abused as a kid

Gay parades and degenerate shit are a problem of liberalism, not homosexuals

Bug chasers
youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o

>fertility rate

Gaying up media and allowing gays to have privilegeds over straight people causes social chaos. Reducing the fertility rate and bolstering excuses to legalize fetishes harmful to children.

Legalized homosexuality is subversive to traditional family values.

wrong

>other are made for others things
What "other things"? Buttfucking a man doesn't result in anything except possibly HIV.

>Or do you not know that the unrighteous[a] will not inherit the kingdom of God?

Neither do rich people, or people with tattoos, or people who eat shellfish, or people who wear clothing made of more than one material

Nice fucking source

It's fuckin gross that's my reason

Fags try and seduce straight men all the time. That fact right there shows how entitled and immoral they are. They are degenerates who are helping destroy decent society.

And the fact that they are not attracted to women means that their DNA is shitty, their DNA is literally telling them not to breed. They all need to shut up, go back into their closets and stop trying to push their degeneracy onto the rest of us.

Actually I do
Being gay is far more anti-immigrant than anti-american since all abrahemic religions actually like homos regardless of what they tell you

The feeling of revulsion you got as a kid when you heard about gayness is the correct one

The part about the environment is actually false. Well mostly false.

I happen to be gay. The mere scent of a sweaty male is enough to turn me on. In fact, my first non night time erections are because of a scent trigger.

I agree that for some people the environment can make them gay but i honestly believe that homosexuality is a self correcting mechanism. Keep in mind that most iterations of homosexuality you see today are culturally fucked.
>Many homosexuals are pedophiles
Many white people are serial killers.

I agree that self indulgence in the form of homosexuality can cause its problems but

actually I am not interested in changing anybody's mind here. I just wish some of you could understand that some people are simply born gay in the same way that some people are born retarded. The example sucks but its true.

Gay = can't naturally reproduce. It's wrong.

Species are supposed to reproduce to continue the species. Homos can't reproduce. Boom, roasted.

Neither can infertile people, is that wrong?

Should they never have sex then?

It's a mental illness caused by chemical and hormone inbalances and it is not normal it is literally a mental illness.

speads hiv/aids

You need degeneration insurance.

if all humans realized being gay was the ultimate redpill, we would be extinct in 100 years

decisions that lead to extinction are not correct

sex is designed for reproduction. It's a basic human need like shitting and pissing, that's why it feels good when you relieve it. If you design your life around it, you are defective and wrong.

There aren't any. The majority of Sup Forums is pretty retarded though, and will come up with any reason to justify their bigotry.

>Retards actually believe this.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Yo bro we still follow the moral law of St. Moses. That includes the capital punishments in the old testament. The punishment for sodomy under the Christian Byzantine empire was death by immolation, and the same penalty was in the Latin churches, the Protties simply executed them.

so people who dislike tomatoes would be considered mentally ill?

>inb4 you can't compare a fruit to a human (lmao)

so if a minority is against the majority of any kind of preference, it's automatically a mental illness? jesus, Sup Forums is retarded at times.

About 20% of women won't ever be able to bare a child. Are they wrong?

Don't get me know i understand your argument but you seem to think a Nigger that breeds 27 ignorant kids is better than a gay person who is in all other aspects an upstanding citizen.

Your argument also breaks down when you take into consideration other people who meet your criteria but are not gay.

>Should they never have sex then?

No, but gays (along with other degenerates) should, as they are responsible for the AIDS epidemics in the west.

>homosexuality
>homo
>sexuality
homosexuality = mental illness
mental illness = wrong

underrated

This argument is not sufficient. If all straight people were to breed humans would also die out in a few generations from overpopulation.

You can't just base your dislike of homosexuality on their inability to carry on the species. Because by that metric, shit skins and niggers are less degenerate than white people.

>point of life is to have children
>gays have no children so are useless
You could at least donate sperm or something you faggots.

difficult for rich people, the other things refer to Mosaic law and there is no reference in the law about not inheriting the kingdom of god from those. People went stoned for eating shellfish. You can't have it both ways. Homosexuality is condemned in the New Testament too

>moral law
so essentially just picking and choosing what you like? isn't something wrong with that argument if man nitpicks the word of God? that's pretty retarded desu

it was socially forbidden to be a homosexual thus they reproduced, because they were forced by society. Your kind will disappear from the gene pool soon

It's not about what people like it's the simple fact that it's not how the human body and brain are ment to function and it only happens from a chemical problem you fucking autist. It's the same as other mental illnesses they're not ment to be normal they are illnesses just like your autism.

Evolution isn't perfect, it still allows for deformities. Promoting the spread of deformities is wrong, like willingly spreading disease.