Would a society only ruled by women actually work? What would be the drawbacks

Would a society only ruled by women actually work? What would be the drawbacks.
btw. Even feminists seem to have problems with the concept:
nytimes.com/books/first/e/eller-myth.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YfGDh
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yAWfK5LEGIg&t=485s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
youtube.com/watch?v=tqfAt7TshLw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysistrata
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoan_civilization#Warfare_and_the_.22Minoan_Peace.22
youtube.com/watch?v=tqfAt7TshLw&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive.is/YfGDh

why the hell not
Look at Sweden, it the worlds first feminist government
Oh wait
Sweden expected to become a third world by 2030.

The entire theme of this is true and is the reason I am terrified of female judges.

You tell me.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

Sorry, but I'm phone posting and don't know how to archive.

women solve problems by closing their eeyes and hoping they vanish

seen this happen in female doctors as well, so nop , it won't work

youtube.com/watch?v=yAWfK5LEGIg&t=485s

>female judges
Very good point. In my country, most male law students try to become lawyers because of higher pay, and females tend to try to become judges, because it's stable and goes well with having a family.
Needless to say I think that's asking for trouble and explains a lot of the mild sentences for foreigners and women.
It's an insane system.

It wouldn't work, because women makes decisions based on what feels right and not based on what is necessary.

No, the few that have tried collapsed and the ones that didn't literally relied on men using them as hookers

kek you must be a virgin, I love these threads desu because you can always tell its either a virgin neet or a lizzie. They clearly know nothing about women, I cant even count how many times ive heard gfs state that they always fucking hate other girls. If your not apart of their little click or circle, you must be an evil slut out to steal her man, friends etc. The hotter the other girl is, the stronger the hate in urs.

the rabbithole goes far deeper, user.
you know what else female "judge"? you as a male employer since most females work in human resources. enjoy your rejections.

1. Sweden is not ruled by womens just many FEMINISTS
2. It will not become a third world country at 2030. complete bullshit

>Would a society only ruled by women actually work?
Yes
>What would be the drawbacks.
Not everyone would want to join the squad

haha we have thought about this before
like 2000 years ago
and we made a comedy out of it

feminism is societal suicide and invites invasion from non feminist societies.

There's a picture that's gone around for awhile from a survival reality show that took place on an island.
The men got their camp together, food and water relatively quickly.
The women sunbathed, had no shelter, and no food.
The producers of the show freaked out and added some men to the women's camp and some women to the men's camp.
The women continued to sunbathe and swim while the men did all the work.

yes i wonder how would a society ruled by people with mediocre IQ and and army made up of people with less physical strenght would look like our society is going to shit for the same reason

>It will not become a third world country at 2030. complete bullshit

Not well. So many cold wars. Women hate other women. They are jealous creatures that would back stab each other..

I can't believe nobody posted this yet

As for My people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them! O My people, they that lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

ISAIAH 3:12

>incomprehensible rage

Tell me this Sweden. Are you guys going to kick out the refugees when isis are defeated? Let's just say 20% of the refugees actually learn your language and do the necessary step to become citizens. Are the other 80% going to get sent back?

Video related.
youtube.com/watch?v=tqfAt7TshLw

No.

Ironic considering greek barbarian immigrants copied Minoan civilization that was run by women.

Honestly man, I'm not saying this to be combative, but your country is in for a very rude awakening in the next 30 years

If you tell a woman to slow down or to calm down while driving she'll start yelling at you to stop being so aggressive and that you're stressing her out.

Women have different thinking than man, and it seems that they can't even function a car correctly, let alone a country.

>Sweden goes poor and hungry
>builds drakkars to raid weakend Yurop
>sail to colonize Canada and USA

A house run by women can't even work.

this is literally a compilation of all the women I have ever wanted to sow my seed in godamn

Hhahaha I remember that image

ask sweden

See Sweden and stop asking stupid questions.

does it include transwomen? if not it could be too oppressive to work smoothly

A society ruled by women who were as stong and disciplined as men might work. Not for human women though. Men would move in by force and take over.

Why do you think it is called empowerment? The dictionary defines empowerment as; authority or power given to someone to do something. Empowerment is power given, not taken. Even with no white men in government, women and minoriteis will still only be empowered by us, because only we hold power to take it back.

Your country will become third world as soon as there are no more taxpayers, 13 years is too low, around 40-50 is a better estimate.

joo an nigger ?
seems about right

Fucking women is man's primary reason for inventing shit and building empires.

Women don't have that same drive but seek emotional fulfillment through their jobs and careers.

There will still be strong women doing great things in a society run by women, but these women are so few in number that the society will advance at an immensely slower pace in comparison to a society run by men, and thats assuming they don't get invaded and turned into sex slaves within the first 10 years of their existence.

Literally!

In a couple more weeks men would've made instruments, created art and stories, and even set a few sustainable farms.
It's stuff like this that makes civilisation.

LOL the lads just having a great time

Got you mate.

What planet are you even on? It's not about avoiding total collapse, but balancing the scales. If Sweden become just marginally poorer you risk loosing qualified labor to neighboring countries. From there, it becomes a downwards spiral.

it's a tv show, dumbasses

...Yes? And?

did somebody post the island episode with bear grills yet?
idk where it is. but a group of men and a group of women were unknowingly put on the same island to survive. they eventually find each other and decide to "work together" was enlightening

Come on, Swede, wake up. Do you think the political climate in your country is going to move away from their current suicidal policies any time soon?

What do you think is going to happen when all the immigrant families' 5-7 kids grow up and have 5-7 kids of their own? What kind of policies will they vote for? How many of them will become radicalized?

Yeah, maybe you should work up to that.

And so it has no relevance to real life situations.

Gopnik subhuman.

>Feminist expectations failed miserably on a medium run by liberal jews who, historically, have been desperate to push the strong womyn meme

Why do you think this a point in your favor?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*inhales*
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It will unless this man saves us next election.

This guy gets it

Once a society "frees" its women, it collapses. There's a reason Islam is taking over Europe right now. Feminism has had even bigger impact on the west than the JQ.

Also take a look at this:

Apparently Russia was also one of the most "progressive" countries in the world when it came to feminism, right before it turned communist.

It would be fucking hot if they looked like that.
But we all know the sad reality.
Pink haired whales as far as the eye can see.

>on a tv show

You forgot that bit. Dumb yankee fuck face

if you can ever bring yourself to admit that your country has fallen, I want you to realise that the burden falls on your shoulders for wilfully blinding yourself and I want you to realise that the world would have been a better place without you in it

My sister says that when anyone tries to tell her that the world would be better off if it were run by women, her response is "have you met women?"

This question has already been answered by nature. Bonobo societies are predominant in areas with abundant resources and lack of predators, and they are exclusively ruled by females.
Males engage in both homosexual and heterosexual sex with multiple partners. The females have children with multiple partners, and the males do not know who their offspring are, nor bond with them. Fights between males are quickly broken up by females.
From this, you can deduce that in an environment with low competition and readily available resources, a female society would work. But we live in a world of conflict and competition, where resources are scarce. This is why in human societies, female leadership would be a catastrophe.

There was a survivor island episode(possible a euro spinoff) that was men vs women and the women failed

see what the ancient greeks through of such scenario:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysistrata
tldr: no, they create a fucking commie dystopia where they make you fuck the ugly women if you want to have sex with qts. I totally prefer living in a male only society, I think it would be perfect, see flag.

I found the guy who didn't bother to read the thread before relpying.

Here you go. Ignorance invoking laziness is as bad as willful ignorance.

Gauls have some kind of gender equality, yet still their culture was totally destroyed by romanic and germanic cultures.

This is some of my favorite shit ever

>No one posted that story about the female only business that crashed and burned.

It works as well as a nigger ruled society. Like Liberia

That was the entire premise of my reply. Are you retarded? TV is run by feminism loving jews. They couldn't even cheat well enough to make the women look competent.

Minoan culture was largely female dominated and from archeological records almost completely devoid of war.

They were crushed when they came into contact with male dominated warrior cultures.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoan_civilization#Warfare_and_the_.22Minoan_Peace.22

Every society where women even gain some power begins to fall a part

See Rome both the republic and he empire, ancient persia, 7th century caliphate, ancient Egypt and the modern west

Women make money from having vaginas

News flash: women love men's circumstances, not the man himself.

Feminism and all the quotas and free Beta-funded welfare programs all came from one fundamental biological truth: women hate Beta males with a passion and do not want to forego getting fucked by studs in lieu of getting Beta Bob's resources.

They said "We want to get fucked by hot strangers who don't care about us beyond the nut they can bust in us, and we want Beta money as well. Government, let us vote so we can make it happen!!!" And so it went.

Men are the romantic idealists who pretend to be the cool, calculating realists. Women are the cool, calculating realists who pretend to be the romantic idealists. Of all the romantic poetry and shit like that, it's overwhelmingly men who wrote it. Men almost deify women, we love them so much...or our own mistaken ideas of them...that we find ways of loving even their imperfections until they become their perfections.

But they're not special. They're not more kind and loving just for having an extra hole and different chromosomes. Any illusion of that being the case has been eroded over the decades.

The kind of woman that inspires a love in a man that drives him to take on the monumental task of marrying her and creating lives with her, and supporting those lives, is not merely born; she must be made, honed and instructed by her family, which is embedded in a larger culture of the same values, which fosters her growth in becoming that woman. That woman must be engineered, the same way the man who makes a good husband and father must be engineered.

That culture no longer exists, so women have reverted to their true form; opportunistic, promiscuous animals. They're opportunistic animals because our society and culture no longer give them a reason not to be.

"Female virtue is nothing but a convenient masculine invention."-Ninon de Lenclos

Isn't there a female run group of monkeys in the congo that feminists love to cite as to why women in charge will bring about everlasting peace and prosperity?

No.

Here's a video of that show:

Women do rule the society. They're just too fucking dumb to realize that the bloke sleeping next to them would do anything for them.

What about Catherine the great?

I'd live in a matriarchy if they were monster girls
normal women aren't good leaders though

>2030
>Sweden 3rd world, India superpower
>with newly aquired prestige, India siezes all loos from swedes
>Sup Forums now refers to swedes as poo's

Nations are a manifestation of a People. A People can also transform a nation which was created by another People.

You have inbred 3rd world savages flooding into your nation and reproducing more than you.

Sweden will be a 3rd world nation by 2035.

You are already dead.

Exceptions don't disprove the rule

There have always been occasional female leaders but very few cases of female control of a society because they collapse well before they get their or last only a very short time.

Cathrine the great, Zenobia, cleopatra, Elizabeth, Joan of arc, Irene etc all were women leaders but they didn't live in female dominated societies and they basically behaved as ruthless monsters to compete and be taken seriously by the men with powers.

Men will respect strong female leader if they are worthy of it, that doesn't mean a female dominate do society at large works

checked, lads catched a crocodile while women cant even navigate :D

Daily reminder that "Matriarchichal Prehistory" is a pseudoscientific myth based on conjectures made in the 70's upon discovering sparse Minoan religious artifacts. It hasn't been supported by anything substantial since then.

>blm
>too stupid to see it's been posted
pottery

Except for that last part. Women can't rationalize

i think its just white women desu
still the men are so beta they will happily serve the women instead of telling them to fuck off