Why are you so opposed to immigration user?

All I want is to move to a European country where I can settle down with a handsome white man, so my children's genes will be superior to those of men in my home country, and you won't allow me that? Why are you so racist?

Fuck off, we are full

She looks old as fuck.

because having kids with you would make our kids worse than all of our peers
kill yourself and also fuck off we're full

Full of inferior trashy white women who will just end up dating Tyrone, yes.

Indians like you are the most racist towards our kind.

It's called rape user

Lmao Canada "full" hahaha

Fuck off we're full

>he doesn't know that arab women are the trashiest
In france roughly 50% of them have been in a relationship with a black man.

Why is it that none of the Syrian women I've seen look like that?

Nice cherry picking, fgt

I would unironicaly fuck and marry an arab women. Too bad they tiny dicked arab families would kill her for marrying a kaffir

>All I want is to move to a European country where I can settle down with a handsome white man, so my children's genes will be superior to those of men in my home country, and you won't allow me that? Why are you so racist?

No I won't allow that. Sup Forums is full of effeminate faggots forcing the "bleached" meme but I never bought into it. White men don't owe you shit, now go kill yourself.

>Lmao Canada "full" hahaha

Full of chinks and poos

I wouldn't mind cute arab women coming to my country.
But like 85% of all the refugees are young adult men.

she is about to hit the wall hard.

will be ugly very soon.

no, thank you.

Arab women are pretty based by the way. European women are mostly entitled whores.

I dont trust women with more powerful eyebrows than myself.

because each and every city in United States have economic poverty comparable to 3rd world countries. If we can't help our own citizens, why should we accept more immigrants that will contribute to the problem

disgusting. one drop rule. your genes will never be pure

We need the semi European people on the coast of Syria to act as a buffer zone against the mongrel hordes. You need to stay where you belong.

If only the majority of Refugees where young single women

>European women are mostly entitled whores.
say it again for the folks in the back