Where were you when Sup Forums was wrong?

They were upset that their bomb stash had been burnt and were knocking on doors for spare semtex.

The building is 90% Muslim. They helped each other, so what? Throw all Muslims into the sea.

Unnamed sources report; AKA we just wanted to make up some news today.

Also that's why we have fire alarms.

So did they but it was screaming burning muslims hahahaha

what a load of shit

They probably started it when cooking to break their fast. It was around the right time

do we know how the fire started?

I'm sure most of that building was actually related to each other too. That's how it works, muslims move in and next thing you know their entire inbred community starts moving in too.

>be sihk
>notice smoke start building up
>put 2 and 2 together and start running around knocking on doors telling people to get out
>a lot of people still end up dying, but more lives would've been lost had you not raised the alarm so early
>people thank you, tell them its nothing
>woman asks if she can tell news about you, you say sure but just don't name me

Brave MUSLIM saves millions of lives

In a twisted way.

wasn't it mostly muslims that died in that fire?
even if it was true, what's so unexpected about muslims taking care of their own

The more I hear about this story the more saddened I am. So many Muslims made it out alive....

allegedly a fridge exploded. Can happen I guess if the gases aren't vented with a spark occurring but extremely rare.

>The fire started at 1 am.
>The Ramadan fast begins at sunrise
>Sunrise in London on the 14th of June was at 4:43 am

This is literal fake news

he also packed a bag before he left so i think he started it himself.

The mudslimes were probably creating explosives, and using the fridge to set up the material.

They were up b/c ramadan is bullshit. They sleep during the day and party at night. Then CNN does yearly story about "muh sacrifice on ramadan"

Obviously they don't work so this is possible.

this

how does one "awake to begin their fast"?

or are they saying that they were up late because they were stuffing their faces with food because of Ramadan?

Oh how could I be so wrong, maybe we are the bad guys?

so why is the media making this a muslim thing again?

"LOOK THESE DIDN'T BLOW UP OR SLICE ANYONES THORATS. DEY PEACEFUL"

>1 post by this ID

This.

Fridges and freezers are used in the creation of PETN as the mixture is extremely sensitive to temperature. The material needs to be cold while it's mixed, very carefully I might add.

This.The biggest food sales every year in Saudi happen during ramadan. They sleep during the day and party and stuff heir faces at night.

(((MoveOn.org)))

>Moveon.org

>"A Local Woman"

uh huh.... sure.... whatever.

many such cases

There aren't any non-libshit Anglos living in that building to begin with.