streamable.com/nro41
streamable.com/nro41
streamable.com/nro41

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t4vNdCUJW5w
streamable.com/nro41
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Sup Forums production company

Of COURSE they know. Why do you think the shills come here?

It wasn't east to translate such degeneracy

>Why do you think the shills come here?
Wait, maybe having shills is so inexpensive they can put shills everywhere.

I dont know how expensive is to run a shill company

Guys please make sure to bump this
Don't just lurk

>Sup Forums production company
Wait we're a company now?

Can I get direct deposit?

Surplus Indians are cheaper than bots.

It's the only way Israeli nationals will take foreign antisemitism in foreign countries as serious business.

kek

bump

>ends right on "Sup Forums was right again"

>self-fulfilling prophecy

Thanks greatest ally, might you have a download link for this handy?

If you can't download from streamable tell me where to upload

Hebrew sounds funny and I bet this is a ploy to get our IPs, as if you don't have them already.

>Sup Forums is a facebook page

>if you don't have them already.
Well we have google and facebook so I guess we do

>laughing in german

this is a british actor playing a british character here, though

>being this autistic over file names
he's speaking German during that scene

bump

bumpp

OY VEY

>2 rubles have been deposited into your account

When can we talk about the Hasidic and other ultra ortodox cultures, as well as the Talmund and which tribes support it? Its especially bothersome as there are large sects within the Jewish people who dont even respect other jews, yet collect massive subsidiaries that could be better spent on Israeli defense.

>rubles
I'd rather be payed in a decent currency

Kek

OY VEY

lel

Have jews ever considered that maybe they need to can their subversive policies and stamp out people like barbara spectre? Maybe then other nations would actually sympathize with jews and be alright with them. Even if it's not all jews support subversion of other nations, enough jews are tolerating it and it only comes back to hurt them later. This is exactly like Taiyya and #notallmuslims. Sure maybe not all muslims are terrorists, but the ones who aren't will often tolerate, or turn a blind eye to terrorism if not tacitly supporting it. Well many jews are doing the same with a subversive zionist agenda. If you want to the goyim to stop hating and persecuting you, then maybe just learn to live in peace wth us instead of poisoning the well at every opportunity.

bump

Sup Forums is always right. OY VEY

Keeping bump

So you are one of the yids who bet on the right horse. Welcome

I'm just having fun. Jews always win don't you know that?

Never get tired of winning, but we know both why you need to keep on wining. Feels good being already worth the full shekel.

bump

pol was right again

Then why did the Romans destroy your temple if you always win?

Who's country controlled by the Jews? mine or yours?

>Sup Forums is a company now
>CEO is Ben Garrison
>COO is Sam Hyde
>CFO is Ghost from Free Capitalist Radio
>Motto is GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW
>one of the greatest attractions is Sup Forums Inc's ability to direct deposit chicken tendies into its employees' freezers

>Peterson is our HR to keep the autism in check

till*
My bad

Trick question.

Checkmate goys Jews control the world and there's nothing we can do about it. Unless the ayy lmaos finally get their shit together and destroy these reptilian, hook-nosed snakes.

Notice that they didn't at ANY POINT critique barbara lerner spectres statements.
Instead of attacking the various jews that continuously make those statements, they instead attack the ones who don't like those statements.
So.. they go through the video, and nothing they can find in it that is incorrect. But then go
>ahh but before you have sympathy watch the last bit"
>ah see antisemitism, therefore the video is bad somehow but it's not incorrect.
Eventhough the jew being critiqued is calling for the ethnic displacement of europeans and jews like her have been instrumental in europe to try to promote mass immigration and no borders stuff, which without, the muslim mass immigration in the recent 2 years would have never occurred, they would be sitting in a refugee camp and be pissed off and that would've been about it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t4vNdCUJW5w

>The majority of people are stupid.
>The majority of women make bad decisions.
>Islam will never integrate into western nations.

The Jews know this and use it to their advantage. Wake up people.

bump.

was that it? I was expecting some commentary on it afterwords. Thanks for what you've done so far, greatest ally.

They do it for free.

He takes his job very seriously.

>till*
>My bad
Actually it was right the first time. Tilling is loosening and overturning of upper soil layers - "till". "til", or more correctly 'til, is short for until.

till vs 'til

if you had any kind of anglosphere flag I would call you a nigger but since you're foreign you get a pass... this time

What kind of conversations do you have about Sup Forums, With Open Gates, etc in Jewland?

Both are correct. It's a weird word.

Til = Till

Whats this word "free" mean? Must be goy slang for stolen

Oh shit that's embarrassing
But you what fuck this nonsense, in France they don't speak a word in English so I'm fine

But you know what,*

Oh maybe not. Whatever who cares, (((who))) decides what is the right way anyway?

Shakespeare used to spell words however he felt in the moment. We seem to care too much about this specific mechanic. Spelling is all made up and not based in science.

KEK

you're payed in (You)s

According to them Sup Forums is a video production company that promotes its videos on a facebook page.

I'm so sorry for the stupidity of Israelis.

הרגו אותי אחי
וזה מוזר כי לא חסר עיתונאים ישראלים שמכירים את Sup Forums

Nothing really too wrong with that statement.

>(((who))) decides what is the right way anyway?
Common usage, which says till is an acceptable spelling for 'til. Even Winston Churchill spelled it till, so you are right on that point, it's an accepted spelling now.

>e seem to care too much about this specific mechanic. Spelling is all made up and not based in science.
It would be nice if we could consciously decide to clean up our spelling conventions instead of unconsciously drifting them along. Modern English phoneticity is about as low as French, we need to fucking fix that.

Translation =

My brother killed me
And it is strange that there is no shortage of Israeli journalists who know the Sup Forums

what the heck, after seeing this thing I wanted to watch the open gates video again on jewtube but it was removed now it only has mirrors... Last time I watched it was close to 10 million visualizations, why the heck did they take it down?

I think it's more they want to pretend they don't come here.

>(((why))) the heck did (((they))) take it down?

Think about that one for a half second, Jam

The Jews better keep winning forever if they wanna play this game, for the moment they lose even just once it will be the end.

I mean, they could've taken it down way sooner and they didn't, I thought that (((they))) would actually let it pass.

bump

post youtube link

jews have to organize everything like a company

Bump

bump

The whole world is controlled by Tavistock and the City of London, keep wishing you were top of the tree though.

It's nothing special. Every country's media stumbles upon Sup Forums sooner or later, as there isn't a single race, religion, group or political affiliation that has not been thoroughly offended here.

"Scheming jews" is just a very rich meme, with the beards and their secret language and writing and the happy merchant rubbing his hands.

OH VEY GOYIM IT'S ALL JUST A HUGE COINCIDENCE

W E W

>"Scheming jews" is just a very rich meme

_cuckold

>streamable.com/nro41
>Morrakiu is on TV in Kikeland

Best timeline.

>making a Sup Forums facebook page

then you wonder why this place is turning into r/the_donald

bump

I think its funny that they found the facebook but not the imageboard. Do you think they avoid mentioning the imageboard because they don't want people to come here or are they just stupid?

>TV Station is GLOBES TV Israel
>Go to Website
>"Israel's Business Arena"

not stupid, they just didn't do enough research, lucky for us, because every time Sup Forums is on the news, or every time some faggot forgets rule 2 and promotes Sup Forums on twitter, 20 plebbitors come to post their based conservative trans women here

>the video is drawing a direct line between muslim immigration to europe, and the Jews who promote multiculturalism worldwide

The fucker basically admits it, goddamnit. Also notice the knee-jerk reaction. It points to Jews as being responsible, so suddenly its xenophobic and Nazi, less than a minute after mentioning "sympathising", and saying "maybe Europe has learned". What in the fuck is that guy saying, exactly?

OP, are you a Jew? If so, what is your reason to post this?