American Civil War 2.0

How many sides will there be in the next American Civil War? They've divided us down every line imaginable. What side is user on?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=t4vNdCUJW5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2016 Election District Map should give you an idea.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

We already disused this 1000s of times, Oklahoma belongs to TEXAS.

There will only be two sides; the cities vs the country.

>no independent new england

Obligatory pasta

>Implying NY, NE, NJ, and PA wouldn't unite in a SHTF scenario

Texas, please save us from New Mexico and California.

t. Arizona

Exactly 2: liberals vs Americans

That's literally it. It isn't sectional like in your gay map, save maybe California and the south. The rest will be mixed up

>using current state lines

Colorado would side with Utah before Nebraska

>NE
I think you meant NH

Cant it just go out of control? There are shitton of people in the US.

It won't just split along state lines, that's for damn sure.

No, I meant NE, as in, "New England"

They purposely did that by putting Los Alamos labs in new Mexico. Now there is no contiguous red area

There won't be a civil war, Americans are too fat and lazy to do anything. As long as we are well fed, we don't do much.

first of all you spelled commiefornia wrong

hopefully there will only be 2 sides the forces of hell which is the entire eastcoast and commiefornie vs the alliance of MAGA which is the rest of the US

>When Anonalmoose5 is the fpbp

Soon you won't be though. Soon desertification will take over most of the Southwest and there will be a state of permanent water rationing. Millions will flee. But that's in a few decades...

The civil war won't happen down state lines, it's far more ideological than geographical. It'll probably happen like Spain with Leftists vs Rightists nationwide. The Rightist would probably take the south and midwest pretty easily though.

Alright shit map maker. Never will North Carolina break its deep-rooted familial ties with South Carolina. The Carolina Republic will go it alone next time and face the world on her own.

What are pipes and hydrology

Two, but there will be interesting coalitions.

California > Texas

Fuck you and your deserts of amazing nothingness

This

Yep.

Arizona is well armed. A lot of elderly are packing and have been waiting their whole life to kill a commie. I would love to see a protest in Sun City

At least we have Utah close by. We would just have to get rid of all the hippies in Flagstaff for that to work

This

JOHN TITOR WAS RIGHT OMG OMG

I don't see much involvement from outside powers in a case of US civil war. Who would intervene? Mexico? Canada? I think Russia has enough problems of it's own to not interfere significantly in the US, and Europeans have no army. And given the kind of clusterfuck that US civil war would be, I'm not sure what motive outside powers would have to get bogged down in that shit

Implying arizona isnt armed to the teeth.

Fuck yeah, Republic Of Texas, cmon down!

It's the bug eaters that make New Mexico blue

Obviously you havent been to Texas, cunt.

>believing NC would align with faggots in NOVA and D.C.
the absolute STATE OF YOUR MIND

the Carolinas are rightful Dixie clay

Already here!

Most of CA, OR and WA. There will be islands of lefties fighting for morsels in the west

The cities will start to starve and turn on each other.

Might depend on how much (((they))) are willing to spend to train militants to overthrow the government, mainly libbies who can still the stomach the thought of weapons; and how many people on the other side of the spectrum are willing to take up arms and defend their way of life.

Can you guys imagine how destructive a war breaking out in the continental US could be? It could destabilize the entire continent with millions dying in the first year alone, and tens of millions of more war refugees.
I can already imagine many countries wouldn't take us just in because we're "all racist durrr."

Fight for me goy ov vey!!! Dont make me blush so hard.

There's no arguing the Arizona has an armory above the norm, but we have two counties, Pima and Coconino, that would gladly side with Commiefornia and entrap the rest of the state.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t4vNdCUJW5w

We in rural Maryland would like to gas DC and especially NOVA and join you in NC. MD and VA are where much of Southern culture began but we're being yuppi-fied. I meet so many people who are clueless about local culture and history because they want to turn us into Conneticut

>Right Wing US refugees infiltrate Canada and Mexico, weaponizing beavers and tacos to takeback clay

> live in SoCal

> leftists and illegals call for a Calexit after the old cunt lost

> every working white man around me quietly says they hope it happens so those hippie fucks will be slaughtered in the inevitable civil war it will start

The left has no idea how much shit they've gotten themselves into. The working whites out here are on a very thin thread.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see coastal California fighting Chicago for not sending water when the rest of the southwest cuts them off.

Oops, meant for

No dirty Californian would ever make it over the Colorado river if Mohave County has anything to say about it

Placing all money on Utah conquering all of the US

Only Libertarian in NJ, where should I go if this map is the future?

This is the correct answer. City dwelling numales, groids, and Mexicans Vs Murica

Shit

U.S. VS California

If the war goes on for a really long time and attrition and lack of ammo and supplies is affecting all sides, whites will outlast everyone in the mountains of the east.

Central Pennsylvania.

How? Winning us over with their friendly Mormon demeanor?

In Dixie's land, I'll take my stand, To live and die in Dixie.

I'll flee this cuckold state known as Texas, and go back home to defend the most glorious lands known to man.

Head on down to Dixie, yankee. We accept all freedom loving (white) people. Come on down!

>most glorious lands known to man
You mean Alabama and Georgia?

You got it. Mobile born and raised

Hell yeah!

Look up:
>Mountain Medows Massacre
>Orrin Porter Rockwell
>Ammon Bundy

Are the flyover states that different from each other besides climate?

You have no idea of the stockpile people amassed during the Obama years

Oh Frank. How are ya buddy?

Jefferson Mtn. Division Reporting in

>Americans are too fat and lazy to do anything.

A fat lazy home inspector begged to differ.

Posting my map

Mentioned national guard, how many of those units go rogue and start cruising around with the local rebels in APC's and teaching them .50 cal maintenance lol

That's what I say to all the lefties I meet. Start your revolution, see what happens. They're not going to like the results. I don't care how well armed and trained you think you are, your commie ass is going to be hung from a lamp post as a warning. Even if they win some concessions, the effort put into it wouldn't be worth it and will inevitably collapse like so many of them have before.

Pick very related. American cites are incredibly easy to fuck with.

Bullshit

2 sides, toothless hillbillies//poltards/ vs American patriots. the faggots on Sup Forums who think their fantasies of sending blacks back to Africa are on the verge of fruition, are mentally ill luddites.

If other nations did get involved and backed sides, I wonder which would back which. My gut feeling is that Western Europe/Canada/China would back the leftists, the Visegrad Group and Russia would back the right, and Mexico would try to land grab in the chaos. I wonder who the kikes and various muzzie factions would back. That also brings up who Japan and Australia would back. I fear that those two would back the leftists because of trade.

arizona is going to align with the 20 million shitlords in CA that break off. we will form our own state combining shitlord CA, NV, AZ, and west NM. east NM can go to tejas since they'll want it. as long as (((mormons))) get sent back to utah we are all good.

>midamerica
fucking wat

you sound like a fucking moron. all we have to do is flip a switch and you'd all starve to death. we control all the ports, moron. unless you know how to make fuel, you and your inbred friends are fucked.

nah. even western co would be like "uhhhh no, we don't wanna be wit these mormon fucks".

same here!

>California > Texas
t. liberal brown manlet

>tfw in boston

how fucked am i if the war breaks out if im at work or smth

Your local faggy whole foods only has whatever food is stocked on the shelf. What happens when the red counties (aka all of the farmland in the country) stop sending you trucks?
History shows being in the city is the worst place to be when a country gets turned upside down. More people, more problems. Prove me wrong.

(((mormons))). gotta get rid of northern az (((mormons))).

>Minnesota
>rust belt
y-you too

>doesn't know what ships and agricultural imports are
we would crush you, hillbilly.

in general society breaking down benefits nobody. in the south during the last civil war the civilians suffered the most by being starved out, forced into the woods, or just burned/shot/raped to death by the union soldiers

How do you think you're going to get along with you Utah if you kick the Mormons out? That's not very good diplomacy

>splitting on state lines?

No, due to sheer size and economic power alone California will gobble up everything to Arizona, Texas will govlenup the plaines and New Mexico

Expect the Rockies and Utah and Arizona to be the battle grounds of future California vs Texas territory struggles.

I would expect most of the Midwest and northeast to retain some sort of USA and the south to have a competing USA

Most of the populated parts of Canada would go to the USA Idk about the rest

Alaska will be Russia, Hawaii will probably be taken by Japan or china. The northwest coast would maybe survive as an independent cascades or would be part of a greater California republic

This also wouldn't be how the civil war would work

Our civil war 2, if there is one is not one of States vs states, its ethnicities and political affiliations spread all over

Sure some areas have a high concentration of one or the other but most of rhe country is pretty split up and it's hard to say when ethnic identity will trump political or national affiliations

You are looking at something more like the end of the Roman republic or the religious wars of the 1500's sporadic, wild and always changing

It would have to be a long streachbifnwars probably streachig over the larger part of a century to fully break up

If we do have a civil war 2 right now it will be bloody but he country will stay united for now. Maybe in another century we will see real disalution

>Arizona is all desert

Why is this a meme? I expect it from east coaster but Cali-bros should know better

>you sound like a fucking moron. all we have to do is flip a switch and you'd all starve to death.
Nigger, most of your food is grown in the US. All it takes is three days for a city to go into chaos if food stopped being shipped in. Try getting that off of a container ship in the same ammount of time.

>we control all the ports, moron. unless you know how to make fuel, you and your inbred friends are fucked.
You can make diesel out of peanut oil, guess what all the farm equipment that helps harvest your food runs on? Read the image I posted and try again. One bridge on an interstate in Atlanta collapsed and fucked the entire city up. Now imagine dozens of them in one day, along with the power grid shutting off.

John Titor aka Donald Trump

you are a typical retard zona rat. you care more about muh commiefornia meme than the fucking illegal spics fucking your sister. stupid fuck. i'll bring my 20 million shitlords and meet you at my fucking house on the river, you fuckfaces.

Poor spics and indians. Easy money.

You got the screenshot of this guy talking about the civil war/social collapse models they created and how there was always some dude in St. Louis that would keep popping up and purging the dindus in every model?

that was a fun read

The US is the bread basket to the world, most of those food imports are soy. And regardless. They can't make it very far inland into major cities when the highways are full of abandoned cars and/or people shooting at you

No shit. But it may prove to be a necessary step if it comes to it.

With the rate Mormons breed they probably will

They might save the whole white race

first of all, moron, turn your U.S. flag on, so I know I'm not dealing with a poo, or worse, a leaf.