HUNDREDS dead. What happened to it being only a dozen? Guessing between 200-300 dead

HUNDREDS dead. What happened to it being only a dozen? Guessing between 200-300 dead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UWLIgjB9gGw
bbc.com/news/uk-40291227
grenfellactiongroup.wordpress.com/
youtu.be/l0Elju7ZMcw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not enough.

celebrate good times!

youtube.com/watch?v=UWLIgjB9gGw

How many white people?

I'm guessing most of those were desert niggers lol lol lol
Just part and parcel of living in a chimney

Racism is to blame, ban internet!

The night it burned down, people said that they saw "a lot of people in all the windows in the upper floors"

I guess 50-70 dead

Most of the walked out of the building when they started smelling smoke.

>muddle no more

indeed

Why have so many habbenings been happening lately?

>be muslim woman
>smell smoke
>unable to leave because can't find hijab quick enough
>burn to death
lmao lol lol lol lol

I still think it's cheap ethnic cleansing, stuffing these shitholes full of "refugees" and other "minorities", and the few poor whites who were actually born in London and dare to try remain in their own areas.

>The first victim has been named by the Syria Solidarity Campaign as Syrian refugee Mohammed Alhajali, 23.
>"Mohammed undertook a dangerous journey to flee war and death in Syria, only to meet it here in the UK, in his own home.
>"Mohammed came to this country for safety and the UK failed to protect him."

bbc.com/news/uk-40291227

Kekkety-kek.

Some were probably ovened to the extreme by the fire and weren't immediately recognisable as human corpses.

>How many white people?
Apparently just a handful. The whole building probably smelled like curry.

We have the misfortune of sharing our countries with leftists and their allies, including mudslimes.

Did mooskums do it?

nice black cube u have there

>completely engulfed in flames
>building hasn't collapsed

It seems like such an easy solution to a disgusting problem.

>"Mohammed undertook a dangerous journey to flee war and death in Syria, only to meet it here in the UK, in his own
"""home"""

Britbongs got lit

fire hazard cladding? explain plz

>stick muslims in project housing
>light it up
>kill 200-300 people

PROFIT

Rock/cement is immune to fire damage.

I'm guessing the commieblock was filled with semi-illegal muds, that's why it's so hard to count the burned kebab.

It takes several hundred lumps of coal to fuel a fire that big.

Heh

This is what you get for prioritizing 'Green energy' policies over human lives.

>living in a chimney
Kek

But seriously.. they had trouble getting a guy out of an 11th story window. Of course it's hundreds, what did you fucking expect?

Wat? Nah it's because of Jewed out neoliberals cutting costs.

Remember all the happenings the last couple of years in the US? School shootings, bombings, etc. I guess (((they))) decided its England's turn

>t. faggot who never once played with fire in his entire life.

Why do they never use helicopters to lift people off the roof in situations like this?

>human

Updrafts, smoke, heat, and the fact that most people do not have access to the roof anyhow.

What's a heli going to do, hover in the smoke? Genius!

Hey, 2-3 elderly brits probably died as well.

>letting your grandma live among pakis and niggers

I saw a small doggo on the news throwing itself out a window.

Hey, where are all the brit cucks criticizing american building standards now? This building wouldnt have been accepted, even- 80 years ago in USA

I honestly doubt it. If there were any ethnic brits there, they were young and "heavily socially disadvantaged". Even then, two max.

WTF with the "Muddle no more"? Grenfell had a very active community activist website.

grenfellactiongroup.wordpress.com/

Lots of bubbles, lots of troubles.

To this day fire is still used to aid in cutting slabs of rock.

I expect nothing less from the Whites.

Thread theme right here.

SHITSKINS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA

Aw baby, I'm sure plenty of white people died :)

Last 3 digits of the post below to me is the deathtool

>feared HUNDREDS

sensationalist bullshit, liberals are once again exploiting the grievances of others for ad revenue.

You fucking morons think shitskins were burmed alive?

Youll find out the hard way, odd how muzzies got out first dont ya think??

how long does it take to put out a fire?

Any brit bongs know about this neighborhoods demographics? Is it a white or shit skin area? Aka, should I care or not?

They're going to exclusively blame the clading and ignore:
* The 3rd world hording.
* The slum conditions that result anytime gov pays greedy bastards to house penniless 3rd world immigrants who can't contribute jack shit to society.
* The complete failure of local gov to enforce fire regulations on a 3rd world shithole building due to 3rd world corruption and raycism.

I don't know about the Brits, but I don't want to live in: Mexico, Africa, the Middle East, China, or fucking India. Which means I don't want those fucking people to come here.

If you think that if there was at least one person per apartment then that means the toll is going to be high. People were able to get out of the bottom floors but not the higher ones. There have been people talking about entire families missing. The next couple of weeks will be interesting.

>they all go back
>ProblemSolved.jpg

>6
When will phone posters learn to charge their fucking phones for once?

H-he'll be ok right?

It's not saying hundreds. It's saying MAYBE hundreds. That way they can't get in trouble for lying.

what is fire hazard cladding

On my phone so can't post the image, but there is a really young good looking Italian couple missing from the 23rd floor still. Probably living there saving up for a home together. Apparently they called Italy to say goodbye to their families. That's the real tragedy.

;_;

>supposedly, 4 different jewish families who lived in the building "happened" to be on holiday during the incident

Really makes you think...

>What happened to it being only a dozen?

Those were the ones in hospitals.
Pretty sure the reason why they refused to name any more realistic numbers was because they are aware of Muslims tendency to house a dozen illegal family members in their 2 bedroom apartment and didn't want to have to address it.

When this thing went up in flames I said 200 dead. When they said "12 dead" I was like uhhh no, 12 people got trampled to death in the staircases alone.

Didn't fall down though, did it?

Thats how it always is
Blame some white element of government while ignoring the shitskin created problem.

Rampant double standards, whites have to go to large lengths to obey regulations that the non-whites just ignore.

6 initially because 6 jumped and went splat

What's this Zyrtec-D and can you help me learn more?

It probably would have had a plane crashed into it

Oy vey my guess is its well over 6 gorillion, better let in more refugees goy

>what is fire hazard cladding
It's cladding that is a fire hazard

Was this an expensive building to live filled with rich people?

Or you know, thermite

kek

Spot on.

I'm sure they'll totally exonerate by ignoring, the person that started the fire by negligence.

if we knocked out 25 percent of the floors with debris do you think this building will be standing?

Kek

It's ok sweaty, I just watched a vid that someone took inside while the fire was raging and it was all shitskins.
Praise kek

600-700 residents...im guessing around half died or just under.

im saying around 200 dead.

sad

The building had been "clad" with plastic ornamentation to improve the appearance of the buildings. Apparently it was an extreme fire hazard and the city knew. If you as me it's a ploy to destroy all of these poor housing areas. this building will have to be demo'd and the city will say obviously we have to knock the rest. Place pricier housing and knock out the shitskins

it was a dozen when they only recovered a dozen. obviously it would be a lot higher, they arent going to jump the gun straight away

none of em really stood a chance, smoke is the thing to watch out for. its definitely gonna be hundreds

Literally NOTHING is immune to fire, it's only question of temperature.

>Why have so many habbenings been happening lately?

Everywhere in the world at some point in the day there is a "habbening".

What makes it seem more prolific is media coverage.

Wtf how long does it take?

They are all named muhammad so it's impossible to figure out how many sand kike inbreds dies

Quite the opposite. Apparently it was home to many of the poorest people in the area.

wouldn't it just blow away the smoke

Everyone knew there'd be hundreds, given the size of the building and the time it occurred. They were just too polite to say it while it was still burning.

Oh fug

What the fuck are you talking about

This is the real answer

Sup Forums doesn't care about truth though, but hey praise kek its happening etc. etc.

Divine providence.

They have to be careful with the searching, as floors and whatnot can collapse; some have IIRC.

>tfw my Corgi puppy didn't bark at a well dressed nigger but barked at his obese white coalburner girlfriend

Not sure what to make of it.

You mean that you would consider your twigs and cardboard shack safer than this building?
BTW, when your shack will get torched what do you think will remain out of it besides some nails and some wires?

youtu.be/l0Elju7ZMcw

make from the physics of this what you will

I hope no Australians died. We have a tendency to move to London and find the cheapest accommodation possible.

Now go burn down the rest of places these sand niggers are staying

they have to guarantee the structural integrity first before they send in more people to count