You are physically fit right? You do realize that if you're not in peak shape you're essentially subhuman?

You are physically fit right? You do realize that if you're not in peak shape you're essentially subhuman?
>inb4 machines replace hard work
Stay beta.

>You are physically fit right?
Of course i am
I squat everyday in the morning

if you know what i mean

Absolutely. If the purpose of becoming redpilled is to improve yourself, physical fitness is a necessary component of that journey.

Pic related

that looks like some overcompensating little faggot though

POO
IN
THE
LOO

I work out every day. None of that bodybuilding shit though.

(slav here)

not sure what u mean

You're on the wrong board nigger

>manlet trying to over-compensate for his lack of height

just hang yourself, senpai

working out IS building your body

Kek what a manlet

Would smash that butthole. No homo.

why does the bottom half of you look like a skeleton compared to the upper body

and why are all your muscular parts more tanned than the rest

actual manlets detected
He's an uppertard

>6ft, 170lb
>press 200
>squat 230
i think im doing ok,

Fag body

underrated

>actual manlets detected

nice manlet projection there, little guy!

>that
>physically fit

Bench 345
OHP 225
Squat 455
Deadlift 515

Stronger than 99% of this board.

Who's the twink in you pic?

Been working out about 4 days a week for the past year. I'll never go back to not doing this and I'm angry at my past self for waiting so long to do it. Ignore the bullshit about it being narcissitic or for bros. Being fit benefits every single aspect of your life and mental state.

Working out 100% natural can be frustrating though. Muscle develops SO SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. Although eating a lot of clean, whole foods (~3K a day) speeds it up noticeably.

Dude in pic is literally in (mom's) basement.

Are you fat though? If you're 30% bf it doesn't count.

Oh I'm a manlet alright

Where on this doll did the physical fitness touch you?

If my unit is doing a field exercise, at the range, deployed, or I am at a training course we typically PT for up to 6 hours a day.

>Oh I'm a manlet alright

height ?

This, it helps your confidence tremendously. Just tell yourself you'll do 2/3 times a week and stick to it religiously for 2 months. You won't want to look back.

i'm a manlet (5'7) and have a skinny fat body. i just caught a glimpse of myself and noticed i have pretty decent tits forming. I'm around 200lbs, this is the heaviest i've ever been.

i REALLY need to do something about it, but i'm just too lazy.

I'm 5' 7

What's ur height m8 are we going to pull our dicks out and swing them around

I'm game nigger outlift me bet u can't fgt

gg

>being a beta /fit/ cuck

just Kill yourself before the heart attacks start

I just want to cuddle him :^)

I'm pretty fit. I do some weight training, but mainly calisthenics and cardio. Gym culture is gay as fuck and those fags you see miring other guys at the gym couldn't last 5 miles on a ruck march.

I'm not fat but i need some work on my lower belly. Is squats at home the way to go? I did 20 today and almost passed out. I was fit in my teens.

20%

I'm also 5'7

Stop not being fit lad

If you dont want to be on lisinopril at 30 you need to get your shit together. I was in your boat except I'm an inch taller. Started watching my calories and doing ashtanga yoga. I've lost 15 pounds in 3 months without starving and my muscle tone and flexibilty are much better. Find exercise you actually like and stop drinking soda. I'm into numbers so I got a fitness tracker. Good luck. You can do it.

Lifting-wise, I'm average I guess. I bench 60kg.

Endurance, however, matters much more than strength, and my endurance is utter shit. I can barely last 10 minutes on the treadmill at 10km/h. I've been working on it, though.

>Study Kenpo and Jiu Jitsu
>Competed in powerlifting throughout high school and college.

Yeah, I'm good

normal tier user here
I have started since a month back going to the gym. One day hit gym the other day a 9km walk. Rinse and repeat.
have noticed some weigt loss and can do + 5kg on all the exercises since I started. any guesses till im at OPs pic?

all this lellelel. fucking nergin noobs go shove buttpowder up your ass and take your shit to reddit. you can't get laid.

what are you twelve? fists will still knock out a muscleloid and a butt stock will beat you to a pulp FAGGGGGGGOTTT

Good job! Whats your weight now?

but I am fit

work a physical job and do pullups/pushups/squats etc at home

also swim at least twice a week

I look and feel great.

Still a manlet though...

OP should watch world star hip hop er sun. you think your muscles are stopping them haymakers little boi. man up and grow a dick shitttt lerd, you even got pupes yet?

nigga, insecure incel weirdo psycho gym faggots can't even run 100 yard dash...40 yard shuttle runs...they are retarded pathetic betas.

You fucking know it bro

Forgot to mention, I'm 1.82m tall and weigh 82 kg, so quasi-fat quasi-manlet.

What's your body weight though. Need to put those numbers in context.

>falling for a meme because you are a lonely kissless virgin faggot

I have a gun to do most of my physical business for me. The rest I hire low-class people to do.

Ye im in the shape of my life!

But remember OP, manlets are essentially subhuman too!

I weighed 186lbs last night but i fluctuate as much as 3 pounds day to day. My goal is to be under 170 and under 24 percent bf before year's end. Then I'll be within normal BMI for height and age. From there I'll see where I go.

The best I can do is not be fat

Luckily I'm naturally pretty strong and have holdover from when I used to be /fit/ but I've really let it go to shit

Sorry Brew I'm Just fucking busy and exauhsted with work I hardly have time to do anything beyond body weight morning calesthetics.

Also I think I'm lucky and my face is pretty attractive so I can still get laid regularly despite my newfound dadbod

Also once you are 28-32 not being fat is about all you need to be in the top quarter of men physically

picture of your stool or its bullshit

then why u hatin boi

being sad about your height is some tier 1 emo faggotry

Just be a turboalphamanlet and make peace with yourself
Snu Snu awaits you

Of course

I'm not exactly fit. I'm skinny as fuck. But I can fight because I'm kinda fucked in the head and I grew up in the south

You're about where I'm at. My last max I was 205 and hit 345 BP, 425 S, 505 DL, and 205 OHP.

thank you for your wise words, my friend

I feel better and more at peace

Lower back needs more love.

Some of it depends on my salt intake, not just shit weight. Some days i retain water like a woman. Working on the sodium thing too, doc.

Have some self-respect or I will call you curry nigger.

>peak shape = hands only
k

I know fags that lift more and I'm still stronger than them.
I don't know if lifting is good measure of strength.
Haven't tried lifting though.

that's the thing i am above 30.

Never had a problem with my weight in my 20s. Walked everywhere, did shitty manual labour jobs, ate and drunk whatever. was always around 160lbs. Last couple of years, because of age, driving everywhere and an office job, i've piled on the pounds.

stop being a lifting faggot and start going for a run and train your arms less.

>manlets
They will never not be a joke physically. The manlet should thrive for money since that is how the manlet can get power and to become attractive.

>not doing both

>I know fags that lift more and I'm still stronger than them.

Most people who don't military or protrainer learn to lift wrong in a confused mess of muscleshow beauty-gains and almost cardio.

More than 20 reps is basically cardio.

less arm training doesnt mean no arm training.
Stamina is way more important than being bulked though.

>I spend all of my time worrying about what I eat and what to lift

Do what you like, but I've never met a single person that lifts for aesthetics that's been a threat to me, and all I do is drink, eat kebabs, and get in fights.

Not less just more of everything else

I agree that most people over-train arms compared to bigger muscles and nice compound lifts

>all of my time

chav that's an awfully inbred excuse

most people who lift arent actually fit.
People like rich piana and the mountain arent really worth anything outside their profession.

Not a chav, either. Closer to rocker.

agreed

But I still argue you can have it all
As long as you can afford the extra food
Cardio should already be in your schedule and weight training something to be added on for sure

Muscles are for closet homos who would fuck a muscular copy of themselves

Real men aren't afraid to pursue knowledge and enlightenment, we actually thrive off it

Only subhumans unironically believe they're "redpilled" because they go to the gym and stare and their bros packages all day

Kill yourself anytime faggot

If you needed to drag a broken tractor through tundra they'd be pretty handy

HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
>HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
>HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
>HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
>HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
>HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
>HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
>HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
>HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
>HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
>HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
>HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
>HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
>HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
>HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
>HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
>HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
>HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
>HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
>HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
>HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
>HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
>HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
>HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
>HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN
>HIS NAME IS SETH GREEN

I'm physically fit but I'm not /fit/.

Yes, I agree.
I mean I suspect many of them could be on gear but I think footballers like Ronaldo are a good example of fit and muscular people.

I too run and lift/train muscles.

>STILL A MANLET

no, they would die of exhaustion because they do not train stamina.

they are handy when I need to lift something extremely heavy somewhere up.

just spend 40 minutes a day on fitness and eat more greens and meat that's all
maybe you win more fights

all major athletes are most likely on some sort of enhancement drug- too much money in sports

ooooooh you wittwe guuuuy

>that pic
MANLET
A
N
L
E
T

Yeah, I agree but still. Ronaldo is a good goal if one is taking into account that he is on gear.

Never lost a fight. Trust me, eating like a cunt and trying to exercise every day won't make you a better fighter. Fighting makes you a better fighter.

it's as if THEY WILL NEVER LEARN

No point. Nothing to fight and I'm still looking for motivation to live, by extension maintain my body.

kek i love this kind of autism