NATO is about to get sued by Serbia for using depleted uranium when it illegally bombed the crap out of Yugoslavia in...

NATO is about to get sued by Serbia for using depleted uranium when it illegally bombed the crap out of Yugoslavia in 1999

youtube.com/watch?v=WSUKEWSbzu4
slavorum.org/forum/discussion/8451/nato-is-about-to-get-sued-by-serbia

Thoughts?

(makes me think of this perfect Russian antinato song youtube.com/watch?v=uHsjrcOoHkM )

Other urls found in this thread:

nato.int/cps/iw/natohq/opinions_27578.htm?selectedLocale=en
telegraf.rs/zanimljivosti/1006233-sve-ruske-izdaje-srbije-da-li-smo-stvarno-braca-ili-im-sluzimo-kao-kusur-foto
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_crimes#Yugoslavia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i approve

go for it, Serbia did nothing wrong.

If it weren't for (((Nato))) Europe would have a highly militarised ultra-nationalist bulwark against the mudslime invaders

remove kebab

Disband nato. Let the EU figure it out.

Nothing wrong with fighting this out in the courtroom, to be honest.

NATO is literally the only thing protecting Europe from the Russian hordes. They liberated us from (((Slobo))) and gave us actual democracy.

Fuck them for even suggesting this.

die

Fuck you, you Russian cocksucker. Ever notice how EVERYTHING in this country that works has a Russian sticker?

OF COURSE YOU DON'T

Because it has stickers of EU, Japan and USA!!!!!
Incubators, buses, ambulance cars, aircraft, you name it.

The only thing Russians did for us in the past 20 years was buy our companies for ONE FUCKING DOLLAR EACH and indiscriminately support any and all politicians willing to sell it to them for such a low price.

Maybe these Westerners are stupid enough to not see what they have and want to turn to (((Putin))), but I'M FUCKING NOT.

Just fuck you, fuck you for being an idiot.
Jesus fucking Christ, I'm a nationalist, but I'm getting pretty sick of these fucking people and how easy they are to fool.

There are no friends in politics pal, get used to it. Just pick the side that offers us more and don't be an idiot.

>destroy a country
>stop them from having relations with relations with their allies
>install puppet government
>steal land
>bomb with radioactive material
>give a little bit to some shady organizations to put a few eu stickers on a few trash cans and everything is ok
sorry, but no. i actually believe serbia belongs in europe, not in a euroasian alliance, but nato has fucked up big time and it is no way better than russia.
>The only thing Russians did for us in the past 20 years was buy our companies for ONE FUCKING DOLLAR EACH and indiscriminately support any and all politicians willing to sell it to them for such a low price.
as if nato and murica haven't done the same.
>Maybe these Westerners are stupid enough to not see what they have and want to turn to (((Putin))), but I'M FUCKING NOT.
natasa, putting ((()))) everywhere won't help you sway public opinion,especially not in serbia. noone is saying putin is a angel, but if you think we should let people get away with throwing uranium on our heads for defending our territory from islamist scum, you should just put a cz 99 to your brain and pull the trigger.
>Just fuck you, fuck you for being an idiot.
Jesus fucking Christ, I'm a nationalist, but I'm getting pretty sick of these fucking people and how easy they are to fool.
you are openly saying you want to be nato's bitch despite everything that happened ad you say someone else is easy to fool.
>There are no friends in politics pal, get used to it. Just pick the side that offers us more and don't be an idiot.
nato is literally not offering us anything. i think we should be neutral cause we can blackmail both russia and nato with bases and similar, to at least maintain a status quo in kosovo and similar. picking a side is suicide.

>sorry, but no. i actually believe serbia belongs in europe, not in a euroasian alliance, but nato has fucked up big time and it is no way better than russia.
So you agree with Vucic and his "let's suck all cocks directed at us" policies? That is literally the only option worse than siding with these pseudo-Slavic Mongols who raped our women after WW2, even though we were allies.

>as if nato and murica haven't done the same.
At least they gave us something back, by making a shitton of investments.
>natasa, putting ((()))) everywhere won't help you sway public opinion,especially not in serbia. noone is saying putin is a angel, but if you think we should let people get away with throwing uranium on our heads for defending our territory from islamist scum, you should just put a cz 99 to your brain and pull the trigger.
Have you ever been to Russia? Are you so retarded that you don't understand that Putin is INTENTIONALLY islamizing Russia? Don't be gullible, He is Russian Merkel.
>you are openly saying you want to be nato's bitch despite everything that happened ad you say someone else is easy to fool.
I don't want to be NATO's bitch, but that war was directed at Milosevic, not Serbian people.

>nato is literally not offering us anything. i think we should be neutral cause we can blackmail both russia and nato with bases and similar, to at least maintain a status quo in kosovo and similar. picking a side is suicide.
And how did that serve us so far? We are getting fucked in the ass by both sides. At least pick the one that treats its allies right.

TESKO ONOM KOGA RUS BRANI I GRK HRANI
>WOE UNTO THOSE DEFENDED BY RUSSIANS AND FED BY GREEKS

Hahaha Good luck Serb

Here at the UN we got DOCUMENTS UPON DOCUMENTS ON YOU

>a pro-West Serb

>So you agree with Vucic and his "let's suck all cocks directed at us" policies? That is literally the only option worse than siding with these pseudo-Slavic Mongols who raped our women after WW2, even though we were allies.
i agree we should be neutral, not suck cock. we have a lot more space to manouvre than our politicans use.
>At least they gave us something back, by making a shitton of investments.
like i said. destroy everything, give a little back and faggots are happy. they also fund all sorts of ngo's and work on destroying all decent values of our society. fuck nato.
>Have you ever been to Russia? Are you so retarded that you don't understand that Putin is INTENTIONALLY islamizing Russia? Don't be gullible, He is Russian Merkel.
you're deflecting the topic and hoping to b8 me into a discussion about russia. read the op post to remind yourself what is being discussed.
>I don't want to be NATO's bitch, but that war was directed at Milosevic, not Serbian people.
just like it was all the times later. "They aren't attacking Serbia because of Milosevic, they are attacking Milosevic because of Serbia."
>And how did that serve us so far? We are getting fucked in the ass by both sides. At least pick the one that treats its allies right.
if i had to pick, i would pick russia, because siding with nato in any way is not only hummiliation of epic proportions, but also giving up any chance of returning kosovo ever. fuck off back to savamala.
you can be pro west and not be nato's bitch.

i never liked vucic but i think i'm starting to lean the other way

his recent moves have been amazing

props to serbs, you chose well, this guy knows how to play the game

You are the greatest country in continental Europe, guys. Good luck!

see

there are two other active threads right now kek

nato.int/cps/iw/natohq/opinions_27578.htm?selectedLocale=en

>. Our enemy is extreme nationalism, religious fundamentalism, racism, xenophobia, ethnic cleansing. That is why we are active in Kosovo. That is why we must be active in Kosovo, we must succeed in Kosovo, fully guaranteeing the rights of the Kosovar people.

Portuguese best (((goy))) is working on the case.

Have to make the Euro degenerates happy somehow...

Do anons not know how to use the catalog, summer...

:((
i actually believe this is 3d chess to get sjw's in the west softer on us if shit goes down. vucic is still a faggot tho
i always laugh way too much on that pic

And now the Slovene Conspiracy has reached the White House, right?

Fuck Serbia and Putin

>i actually believe this is 3d chess to get sjw's in the west softer on us if shit goes down.
Yes, my immediate thought.

fuck you

It's bullshit, though. It's Vucic, he wants to suck both Western and Russian dick as long as they give enough money to him and his family.

When this kind of thing happens, the leader puts a lot of the money into securing power over the country by buying judges, putting propaganda everywhere, etc. Is this happening in Serbia already?

Yes, he is the Serbian Erdogan.
He even openly idolizes Erdogan and has stated multiple times that he respects the current and historic Turkish leaders more than our own.

I'm an American Serb, whats it going to be like when I visit there next month? Also, I hereby name american serb diaspora pljeskavice.

That's terrible.

As in, you were born in Serbia? I wonder if Serbia would consider repatriating the diaspora and all of the money they would bring into the country.

>That's terrible.
Yeah, but it could be worse. His only viable opposition are SJW-tier globalist cucks and Russian cucks, who want Serbia to become a Russian oblast.

Born in Northern California. I spent 3 years as a child in Serbia learning a little bit of the language. Both parents born and raised in the Balkans though. My parents are not too rich but if you brought back all the Serbs from LA it would be massive.

>NATO is about to get sued by Serbia for using depleted uranium
>for using depleted uranium
Depleted uranium isn't all that radioactive, though.

Just curious, would you yourself be interested in permanently relocating there?

Honestly, I'm interested in permanently relocating to the States. I don't see how anyone could want to do the opposite.

I agree. When I lived in Europe, I wanted to get back to the US. Now I don't even want to visit Europe, although I would like to visit Serbia at least once in my lifetime because I have so much respect for it.

This.

which part of europe you're from?

Doesn't really warrant any respect, at least not in the shape it is and was for the past few decades.

Imagine a poorer Poland, but unlike Poland we're not really that brave, we just pretend to be to gain people's respect.

We need to go back to being Chetniks, but that is not going to happen if we keep falling for the Russian memes, since they want to pussify half of the population and convince the other half that we're Russians in denial and should be cucked by Russia.

>but that is not going to happen if we keep falling for the Russian memes, since they want to pussify half of the population
you're a moron

every single one of (((SJW-tier))) values came from the west, not russia

Nice proxy, Shqip.

Go back to tumblr

The dust sits and causes "soft deaths" for years afterwards, though. This has been thoroughly documented and accepted.

are you retarded? DP is highly toxic even if pure when in aerosol form, the military stuff they dropped on serbia was impure to say thre least, independent investigators found plut in it ffs. nato needs to end, its a sick joke for retards

Okay, answer me following:
1. What did Americans/NATO do to prevent pogroms of Serbs in 1999 and 2004?
2. Why are Americans/NATO supporting people like Haradinaj and Thaci? They are (war) criminals. Is killing Serb civilians not a crime?
3. Why are Americans/NATO applying ethnic principle in Kosovo, but not in Bosnia or Crimea?
4. When did Russians kill or harm Serbs in history? Germans killed some 50% of males here in WW1 and then came back in WW2 to finish us of via their local proxies.
5. Why are Americans/West backing people like Vučić and Đukanović?

I'm American but I lived close to Bonn, Germany, actually during the mid-to-late-90s :/

Just from far away, I see a country that resisted several murderous empires, was our only ally in the region during both world wars (and paid heavily for it), and our fucking clintun administration stabbed it in the back.

>1. What did Americans/NATO do to prevent pogroms of Serbs in 1999 and 2004?
What did Russians? By the time the Americans learned about them, it was already too late. Besides, the Clintons were in power back then, which is hardly the same as Trump's America.
>2. Why are Americans/NATO supporting people like Haradinaj and Thaci? They are (war) criminals. Is killing Serb civilians not a crime?
Why were we supporting people like Arkan? Because they swear allegiance to them, simple as that. We swear allegiance to Russia, so they would be foolish to support us under these circumstances.
>3. Why are Americans/NATO applying ethnic principle in Kosovo, but not in Bosnia or Crimea?
Political reasons. As I said, it's all about who sides with them, and who sides with the enemy.
>4. When did Russians kill or harm Serbs in history? Germans killed some 50% of males here in WW1 and then came back in WW2 to finish us of via their local proxies.
telegraf.rs/zanimljivosti/1006233-sve-ruske-izdaje-srbije-da-li-smo-stvarno-braca-ili-im-sluzimo-kao-kusur-foto

>5. Why are Americans/West backing people like Vučić and Đukanović?
Russians are also backing Vucic. And they used to back Djukanovic until he decided to join NATO.

REMOVE NATO

/thread

Nice flag Shiptar

>/threading yourself
exitbag yourself

That's why we need help to change it to what it once was, but I don't think anyone cares about us anymore, and our normies are too brainwashed to even accept the suggestion of doubting Russia.

To the extent that we can trust Wikipedia:
>According to Yugoslav politician Milovan Djilas, at least 121 cases of rape were documented, 111 of which also involved murder. A total of 1,204 cases of looting with assault were also documented. Djilas described these figures as, "hardly insignificant if it is borne in mind that the Red Army crossed only the northeastern corner of Yugoslavia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_crimes#Yugoslavia

I wonder if you could create an alliance with with pic related to resist the both EU and Russia. An alternative to both.

>What did Russians?
They realistically couldn't do much given their state in 1999. They tried some shit with paratroopers in Priština but that kinda failed.
>Arkan
When was Arkan supported by West? What the fuck are you talking about?
>swear allegiance
So they shit on us and stamp on our face but we are supposed to lick the boot? Is that your point?
I mean, I haven't seen a SINGLE FUCKING example of American goodwill which would make me reconsider my outlook on their involvement here. If they did a single fucking decent thing I promise you I would reconsider. But no. They have entrenched anti-Serb policy through and through.

Anyway I'm not gonna comment rest of your post. Your point is basically lick their boot and hope for the best, even if everything points to the fact that would be awful for us.

lmao no

Also ''Russians did it too'' is an atrocious argument.
Americans back local corrupt satraps. Russians according to you would do the same.
So why should I pick fucking Americans?
Culturally I'm a lot closer to Russians than Americans. And I don't really like American culture last few decades. It seems like they are in a downward spiral.

*also America is an ocean away.

jovane šta ima brate

hungary isnt slav

Really? Another fucking Serbia thread. Putinbots for fuck sake just give it the fuck up you fuck ups!

I mean an alliance that looks after the region's interests. My understanding is that Poland and Hungary are on the same page, even if Hungarians are western vietnamese. Ukraine and the Baltic countries could join, too - anyone who doesn't want Merkel or Putin running their country.