youtube.com/watch?v=_QClWlrJRBk
news.berkeley.edu/2010/09/17/puberty/
m.youtube.com/results?q=bitesizevegan&sm=1
scientificamerican.com/article/birth-control-in-water-supply/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Goldy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Southern

youtube.com/watch?v=qdX9OTo8W04

This.

Can't believe Goldy is only 23, she looks 45 at least.

I think we're all getting a little sleepy, let's just forget all about this take a little nap.

What a load of bull

What is this sleepy meme?

Goldy:

>exposes white genocide

Lauren:

>denies white genocide

I choose Goldy.

It's not soy
It's the generation of bastards raised by single moms and feminist that Feminizing the West

Inverse of the wake up meme. Don't repeat it as saying/writing/typing something has a greater affect than just reading it. Stay woke.

white woman age like shit

A meme where conspiracy threads would constantly be spammed with posts similar to that, encouraging people to ignore it and go to sleep.

single moms dont cause dropping testosterone rates...or do they?

Faith Goldy is what happens when white people don't wear sunscreen.

She's like 26 and looks like she's 50 .

Goldy pls be my gf

No it's the estrogen in everything
That's why women look so old and men looks so young
Get /fit/ and stay woke

>Rabbi media
nupol please die

why not both

Nah man, it won't be soy, it's definitely the antibiotics and hormone polluted drinking water.

She'll be better than Lauren when people stop comparing them whenever Faith is brought up

Lauren believes in white genocide now.

Crazy, I also thought she was at least late 30s. I've never seen wrinkles around someone's mouth this harsh. Only thing I can think of is a friend who was heavily into popping pills who had these starting in his late 20s.

I'm beginning to like Goldy more and more, she's so much better than bitch Lauren

>it's definitely the antibiotics and hormone polluted drinking water.
This makes more sense, and I would think a habit of eating processed food. Soy, and other food, does contain phytoestrogens but too little to affect you. You would need to eat loads of soy.
But I am not an endocrinologist and it seems the science isn't settled. This news rapport however is a load of bull.

I thought you were supposed to leave Moarpheus

Face it, Laura just says what her audience wants
Idolising these far right female e-celebs is some of the most beta things you can do. Their function is to draw more of their fellow women to our movement. If you must follow someone, at least let it be a strong man. (Not Gavin lmao)

How old is Faith Goldy?

Soy is sentient.

Old enough to have babies.

wtf. not many women age THAT badly. this is like meth head status

I'm sure she has a couple kids at home and a brotier husband

She lives in Toronto. They get like 100 days of sun in that city.

She's just Eastern European - they age like milk.

Cease this retarded meme

>23
what

No really how old is she?

Who the fuck eats soy though? There are other things that might do this that isn't soy.

Post her in israel, let's see her real kike-loving face.

No connection whatsoever I'm sure.

No idea, she seems over 37 though, but she's still quite fine.

Holy shit, I thought she was in her 40's

>would have to eat loads of soy.
Does everything in one's diet constituting soy count as enough? Don't know about over there, but the push to soy products was intense in the states. I wouldn't be surprised if some people who swallowed the pill too hard switched to a complete soy diet.

No one idolises Lauren, we just listen to her reporting because her beliefs align with ours

wait.....what?! 23?!? goddamn

She talks too much. Whats her point?

Youre right. But also consider faggy looking hipster nu male vegetarians / vegans. I don't eat meat. But I also avoid soy / tofu more.

Most steroids are made from either yams or soy.
goys btfo

CAN SOMEBODY GIVE ME DEFINITE ANSWER ON HER AGE?

she's kike years old

I'm skeptical on the attacks on soy. It's the one plant that does the most damage to the meat and dairy industry.

You can tell she:
>uses tanning beds
>smokes & drinks
>can suck a mean dick with those lips
Seems like a fun chick to hang with, definitely dropping some decent info so more power to her

Not going to bother watching, but this is probably some ridiculous SOY = ESTROGEN nonsense.

Whether soy is good or bad depends on what age it is consumed and the amount that is consumed.

LIKE ANYTHING ELSE.

Don't give babies soy milk. Consume less than half a quart a day.

Literally, all the documented problems from soy come from pouring it down the mouths of babies or dumb shits who drink 4 quarts a day.

Close your eyes. She sounds like Ann Coulter. Cadence and inflections are exact.

Soy is feminising men

But all the harmful chemicals put into makeup make women's natural skin dry out and age quickly, thus making them look like shit at earlier ages.

Oh and lets not forget all the other cancerous shit they put into our foods and tap water that damage our living organs which also affect our health and the way we age.

Take the organic pill

DEEP SOY

Yea it does contain phytoestrogens that's no secret, just like beer. However that doesn't necessary mean that if you consume it that it causes a drop in testosterone.
But I am talking of stuff I hardly know about, and so are you.

>yfw Faith Goldy is only 26 years old

youtube.com/watch?v=-iJqp0sNVCU

FUCKING BASED

No way is she only 23

It definitely does add unnecessary amounts of estrogen into the body. If someone wants to stop eating meat they look for a 'replacement' for it. The easiest one is soy / tofu. But with a little more research one could eat delicious meals like the almighty Jackfruit. Tastes just like pulled pork.

Yes... Eat the goy-beans. They're good for you.

no wonder vegans are so faggy

kek, she looks grayhaired in this picture.

dawg i was thinking the same shit

No we don't. Anyone who eats well and stays healthy ages well. Keep drinking soy you subhuman.

she's 27

I don't think I've ever had Soy anything in my life

Good Cop/Bad Cop

There's like a thousand other things we eat that's fucking with testosteron.

youtube.com/watch?v=_QClWlrJRBk

>remember goy, you have to hate the muslims and fight for israel
>deus vult my friends

Ayn Rand warned us about this shit in Atlas Shrugged.

There's this
>Father absence linked to earlier puberty among certain girls
news.berkeley.edu/2010/09/17/puberty/

m.youtube.com/results?q=bitesizevegan&sm=1

>SOOOOOOOY

She smokes like a chimney. People who use sugar and smoke always age faster visually.

>Tastes just like pulled pork.
Muslims HATE it!

Now talk about all the estrogen in the milk.

Anons, how do I fight back? How do I get my testosterone back? Any good food suggestions? I'm broke so I just keep eating ramen noodles

Look at some of her *normal* pics, she looks alright there. Idk why she wants to look like a 40 year old woman when she presents for Rebel media. Maybe she thinks people wouldnt take her seriously if they knew she was 23?

kys yourself

it's the only way

Lift

>i wear my ball cap BACKwards tee hee!!

lel

>eating ramen noodles
That's the problem. You eat processed junk. Eat whole foods and exercise. And don't drink milk.

>kill yourself yourself
The jew wants us to consume estrogen to turn us into beta faggots so we kill ourselves, ensuring the death of the whites.
I would who could be behind this post?

THIS ^

Hitler's diet consist of milk and bread when he was in Viena.

If your body can't produce enough testosterone to get you through starvation, you are worthless. You can still fight on, but if you kys yourself, you're going to preserve a lot of oxygen for the rest of the white race.

Soy is in everything, even animal feed. It's food filler

that's what happens when pale white women sit in the sun for hours on end without protection to look tan.

>tfw my spaghetti genes protect me

This is so misguided

Theres more ACTUAL estrogen in meat and dairy and thats real estrogen from a fucking mammal.

Men are drinking shitloads of milk, which is the fucking discharge of a post-partum hormonal mammal.

It's not the fucking soy screwing people up

>Lauren believes in white genocide now.
AFTER a man (Baked Alaska) came out first. Women just submit to whatever ideology the strongest men in their social circles promote. No original thought or opinion has ever come from a woman.

>durrr everything is either/or
It's both PLUS the many xenoestrogens in the environment. Plastics and fragrances also contribute (and I suspect more than soy).

Don't forget about all the birth control in the water
scientificamerican.com/article/birth-control-in-water-supply/

>omg she looks old

Bitch please she's married and has kids. Shes not a "girl" anymore, but a woman.
Not living the carefree life of a roastie wears you out big-time.

Fucking hell poltards are sheltered retards

Yet milk grows your bones and is critical in achieving your maximum height during growth. Accord to Sup Forums, the most important trait of a man is his height, so clearly milk is good!

Yeah, she's about 27.

She's been on the scene since she was in her early 20s for SUNTV, and that was about 5 years ago.

I bet Goldy could drink most of us under the table, she just has that vibe.

Actually milk makes your body acidic and makes your body draw calcium from its bones

If milk built strong bones why do countries that drink the most milk have the highest cases of osteoporosis?

Really gets the almonds roasting

>dude it's the water and deodorant!

Most men I know only drink tap water and used axe since they were 8, and they are still very aggressive and masculine