"MUH BASED POLAND"

>1.34 total fertility rate
>10.6 death ratio for 9 birth ratio / 1000 inhabitants
>median age : 40 yrs old
>87% CATHOLIC aka infidel
>population getting old at an alarming rate

but "muh Poland is so gud" because don't take any immigrants? This is the only based thing about Poland. It's still a shithole. Swallow back your polish pride kek even if I was a Syrian refugee I wouldn't go there

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gk5xOM7ECwI
youtube.com/watch?v=YFw5OHinSUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Being 99% white shithole seems to be a huge achievement for dumb Sup Forumsacks

Because nobody can afford kids lol

most of Sup Forums doesn't care about anything but memes.
if the EU threatens to actually cut their gibs and Poland yields and houses a couple thousand illegals in the middle of nowhere Sup Forums will also immediately forget about its "based Polish" meme and drop them

Faggot baggette , you wont last the next decade .

Is that a French flag I see? You're no longer catholic so I guess you must be muslim.

Also we don't need immigrants from middle east who don't even work. We've got lots of Ukrainians who actually work and they fill the gap. For the first time in my life I notice a real change in demographics. Foreigners in Poland is nothing new especially in big cities but now if you see someone on the street you don't know if they aren't Ukrainians/Belarusians/Russians. Happened to me recently and even at my workplace there are a couple.

Pooland is a shithole, I don't understand why some people shill for Poland

Polish slavniggers love gibs.

Truly the niggers of Europe.

We never said we are rich, but we are white.
We can walk our city at night, we can ride every public transport without niggers and without chimps chimping out.
There is no muslim prayers on our streets, and faggots are not accepted here.
The only non white poles you will meet here are those who come here for student exchanges, and those you see at airports or big train stations.
You can cherry pick picks of nigs with polish shirts all you want but once u visit one of our cities you will realize that us being 99% white isnt a meme.
We are catholic, and so what?
You got problem with it you goat fucking nigger?

This

That group also has more similarity to poles than Arabs so integration is easier without hangups. Poland can easily address population concern with white immigrants, but that's off the table because mah racism and EU agenda.

Guess who are the #1 economic refugees in Europe?

It's Poles.

If I wanted to see people shitting on streets, I'd visit France.

>We never said we are rich, but we are white.
The point of being white if white trash?
>We can walk our city at night, we can ride every public transport without niggers and without chimps chimping out.
No need to, polacks are already good at chimping out like niggers.
>99% white isn't a meme
99% slavnigger isn't a meme*, indeed

You do realize that it would have been cheaper and more productive for France/Germany to give out a 20,000 EUR grant for every new native baby. It would have caused a white baby boom and stimulated economy.

>Germany has already spent 12,000 EUR per refugee and costs are rising.

You could have had a high IQ, low crime advanced society by now, but you pissed it all away by importing crime prone lazy niggers.

Poland has a much, much easier path to victory than the West.
To think Poland is without problems, especially with a lot of their youth going to Western Europe, is of course retarded.

They're basically alike a Western European state in the 80s, only they now have the ability to see how badly liberalism is affecting Western Europe.

In that sense, and in the sense that they are by no means as far gone as the West both culturally and demographically, Poland is still miles ahead of Western Europe.

At least now I know what it's like to be a British or German in their big cities. A couple days ago I visited the port and asked a guy something. Turned out to be a worker from the east. Perhaps Ukrainian. This is so new to me.

Now more Poles are coming to Poland than leaving it.

I don't get how Poland can be so Catholic and yet so infertile

>Slavnigger

Said the fag whose country is infested with real niggers

Because:
>poor white people decide to not have children as it would be hard to raise them in poverty.
>poor niggers fuck like rabbits, because niggers.

People can meme about slavs=/=white all they want, but one of the white virtues is being a responsible adult.
Poverty is the #1 reason for low births in Easter Europe, I know a lot of families who would want 2-3 kids, but can't afford to support more than one.

>German flag
nigga pls...

It's rising now pretty fast (16k more kids compared to last year) because the last baby boom generation is getting busy and there's a pretty successful social program.

The plan's quite nice, but it wont work in those countries. There would be only more niglets who'll bring white kids to behave like niglets

Last time a white 6th grader spitted against a police car infront of his cockroach turk friends at my school. Germany's fucked. I'm glad I'm having a polish pass.

Go succ a macron you nignog puss

Yeah, that train has already left the station. Now your only solution is the Final Solution.

>It's rising now pretty fast

Why don't you come with me? Oh yeah I forgot, you already have queen Merkelz

Go back to algeria goatfucking peasant

Who fucking cares about this shit.
Just like Japan.

Whoop-dee-doo, they might return to the population they had in the 70s! Shocking!!

Poland's not a paradise, but fixing their meager problems of today is a lot easier than what we have.

It's still rising. Doesn't matter that the rate is on the level of the 80s baby boom.

>Final Solution

Won't happen. When Sup Forums says that liberal countries are braincucked they're right.

I'm a fucking polock who is being more patriotic than most germans. That's how bad shit has become

Yes okay. Will I be elected as the new emperor in your cathedral like the last time?

>The only non white poles you will meet here are those who come here for student exchanges, and those you see at airports or big train stations

Lol, Warsaw aglomeration have literally Chinese and Turkish areas.
>inb4 muh Warsaw isn't real Poland, but degenaretaed same as The West

Migrant or Sorbian?

OH WOES!
>less people
>less polution & garbage
>less traffic jams
>cheaper housing because it's buyers market now
>higher wages because good employees are more valuable
>increased automation and tech advancements

OH THE HORRORS of declining population.

It's legitimately okay to have small foreign populations in big cities. Poland, unlike most of the west, is keeping it there.

To OP

Tf is up with the algerian meme
Not the point. The point is : low fertility rate = population getting old = old population = not a productive nation

Migrant, actually an assimilant but that's nothing you can be proud of in the moment

>old population = not a productive nation
>nigger population = more unproductive nation

So what's your point exactly?

Someone already told in this thread that we've got over milion Ukrainian migrants. (Which is pretty high comparing to 38 milion total population)

literally this.
french faggot is just mad that he can't walk the streets at night without being raped with a baguette.

The polish need refugees. They will do the jobs the polish don't want to do.

Good thing they're taking them from Ukraine then.

What is blue and hates Poland?

The world.

Already got them

If need some help, I'll come over, k?
Always on the lookout for polish qts

I'm not algerian dumbass

This so much. Poland is a shithole, even worse than Brussels.
Football hooligans beat up everybody there.

fuck this shithole

I suffer in Poo Land

>Football hooligans beat up everybody there.

Only if you're rooting for the wrong team in the wrong area.

>random images from google
retard, i can do this with every country
meanwhile in real life:

You can fix birth rates.
You can fix an economy.
But you can't fix demographics.

>>.130034707
youtube.com/watch?v=Gk5xOM7ECwI

You literally reposted that exact image in the other thread.

Hey, Kraut, you should know everything about how to fix a demographic.

You cunt.

So?

>can't fix demographics
Really Hans? I think you should know that's not true.

i see this pic dozen times hir and on kc

Give address

its in poland, thats all you need to know

Post with a real flag and prove it.

You can probably see similar stuff in the outskirts of smaller cities, look around google street view.

you realize that this is always how it starts right? We thought the same thing in paris 70 years ago.

telegrosik in the pic

imagine if you took that energy and channeled it against immigrants.

Foortball exists to suck energy from nationalists and normalize immigrants.

A western nation with low birthrates and 20+% foreign population will never go full 1488.
You're delusional if you believe a race war is even remotely possible in today's society.

>imagine if you took that energy and channeled it against immigrants.

One thing that footbal hooligans love more than beating the living shit out of each other is beating the living shit out of the kekbabs and nigger.

>Foortball exists to suck energy from nationalists and normalize immigrants.

Not really, at least not here. Foreign playeres are seen as somthing like "honorary Arians".

yep but most of commieblocs are renovated etc

this photo looks 2010s

>muh fertility
the human race wasn't meant to expand forever, you retarded frog. Having golden number of population is better than hosting breeding grounds for niggers and muslims, which is exactly what is your government doing right now.
Go migrate to china if you want to live like an insignificant ant in one of shitload of huge depressing slightly better gommieblocks that look the same.

>yep but most of commieblocs are renovated etc
>most

True, but on the other hand it isn't that hard to find not renovated ones.

At least in Poland you can still feel at home as you don't have to see a brown face or a fucking headscarf every step you take.
Which is more than you can say about fucking France and Germany.

yeah facts never seem to line up with Sup Forums memes

>87% CATHOLIC
>aka infidel
France are you okay

AYO KURWA, WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THIS THREAD XD??

'Le based Poland' is the worst meme on this board

>retard, i can do this with every country
>meanwhile in real life:
>*posts le shitty gommieblock*
retard, i can do this with every country

>i can do this with every country

Shall we increase the difficulty then? Post some public transportation pics from France, you are free to cherry pick.

I will wait

Gosh, is Poland really all white? I remember a Polish kid in high school joking that Poland keeps all the negroids corralled like livestock.

> pooles will be dead in a decade

Feels good.

At least we will finally get some peace. Can you say the same, when you will be living under one global goverment? Global goverment will never happen if we are around, so now say thank you mr. Pole and continue to live in your shitty culture based on pedophile with paranoia ;]

Yes, this pic is from Warsaw's subway(memed to be multiculti shithole by Poles) and it is typical picture how population looks here.

Can you imagine the average Polamd worshipping Amerifat actually living in Poland?

They would kill themselves after a week of no guns, shitty tiny bachelor apartment, and no cars so 2 hours on public transport to get to work.

Nice cherrypicking.

youtube.com/watch?v=YFw5OHinSUg

I'm not denying it's part shithole, roughly 30-40% is a shithole still, but it's all getting renovated, lots of new development is habbeing to the point that Google Maps gets outdated pretty fast.

Meanwhile what's happening in France? Just hordes of shitskins moving in and destroying neighborhoods.

Turks do not live under anyone else. Worry about your 1.3 birthrate instead.

We were dead once, we got resurrected.
You can turn us into ashes, then we're going to rise again like a phoenix.
You can mock us for centuries, yet we're going to retake our dignity.
This, and many more makes us invictum.
>tl;dr we're die hard motherfuckers

>Only if you're rooting for the wrong team in the wrong area.

That's bullshit and you know it... You can get wpierdol anytime for anything, there's no correct answer.

Beware Turkey, don't let your fertility rate fall too much (it is falling). The Kaliphate needs you

You need to make babies.
Make love not war.

I refuse to believe anyone would be sitting in front of their computer and suddenly make the autonomous decision to start a thread like this unless they were a Jew.
I demand a timestamped photo of your face to prove you aren't a Jew. Otherwise this thread is hereby canceled.

I have nothing to worry about. As I said we are still here because we have a mission to do. If the time comes, you all are so fucked up that I don't even xD

If Poland weren't shit people would try to move to Poland, not from it.

Who is Hitler talking to on the phone?

The only problem with Poland (V4 and Baltics for that matter) is that it didn't OFFICIALLY banned non-white subhumans from it soil. Bring back the Crown values!

Isn't love a war against hate? Don't worry about us making babies. We're gonna get through tough times, like we always did.

Why do you hate Poland Ahmed?!

Mein gott; he....he's alive!