About the flags

After all the butthurt about the flags why don't we make geographical flags mandatory with the possibility of adding an ideological flag next to them to decrease the amount of shitposting ?

Shitposting happens with both flags, at least the ideological flags get more "idea based" discussions/criticism/shitposting instead of "lol ur country is dumb!"

>geographical flags mandatory with the possibility of adding an ideological flag
there should be no flags at all you silly goose

Shitposting is not equal to what we had before, you dumb cunt.

The sheer amount of ironic larping now is just grading.

I agree, the shitposting shitskins shouldnt be able to escape geographical identification.

No, because when people would give a solid argument they'll just retaliate with country banter

Until you realize that people's geographic location strongly correlates with their political views. I don't care about listening to the arguments of third world shitskins, canadians, poos, turkroaches and brazilians.

YA-yarrr...?

This.

We'll never see another Indian or Turkish flag again at this rate.

I haven't even noticed an increase in shitposting, why are you bothered so much?

> I don't care about listening to the arguments of third world shitskins, canadians, poos, turkroaches and brazilians.
Same but others will and it just makes things worse on a whole. The board should have anonimity otherwise theyll just discard your opinion based on your location.

t. non-country

Shouldn't ya be achivin' somethin'?

'Cus they be part of the nu-Sup Forums that enjoys takin' err'thin' up the arse.

THIS. Geographical flags should be mandatory to identify Australians, Canadians, Indians, Swedes and Israelis. Ideological flags can be optional and if you choose an ideological flag, it will appear next to your geographical flag. Don't even try to disagree with me faggots, you know it's a good idea.

I agree that ye be needin' one of uncle Redbeard's handcrafted tentacle dildo to satisfy yer arse's unquenchable lust for semen.

How about having a specific flag for shitposting with?

Shills can save money on foreign proxies.
I can't think of any other reason for doing this dumb shit.

It's called a Canadian VPN.

See, everyone? Larping dipshits like this guy are why ideological flags are Reddit-tier when they're not combined with a geographical flag to give us information (and thus an insight) into the poster's country of origin. Oh, and geographical flags have the potential to provide god-tier banter.

The only people who get hit with the
>lol, ur country sucks
Are from shitty 3rd world shitholes. The only people using this argument are from shitty 3rd world shitholes.

Or we can accept the change, and actually use our brains to determine if someone is shitposting without relying on a single tiny picture.
The change promotes the use of your brain. Are you not use to that?

Really? The only countries I've never seen get hit with that are Finland, Russia, Iceland, and Japan.

I don't get it. Is it Reddit or 3rd world you mongoloid faggots? Yar just always lookin' for something to bitch about like the wenches ye arrrrrrr.

This. If you don't want people shitting on your country, then YOU do the HARD WORK of making YOUR OWN COUNTRY a decent place to live - Sup Forums is NOT anyone's safe space (never was, never will be).

POO
O
O

I dont care about the arguments of a French asshole who cant stop the Islamisation of his country.

Unironically kill yourself.

Based Pajeet brings the heat!

Nice one, retards. You just prove this guy's point . You're all too stupid to actually think for once in your life and have to suck the fun out of everything like usual. I bet your families unironically hate you you fucking losers.

Have you got a problem with Shitposting now? Shitposting is our American herritage...the Declaration of Independence was the worlds' first, and most successful trolling of the elite.

burn, asshole. from now on you'll have to use real arguments:)

poo

>why don't we make geographical flags mandatory with the possibility of adding an ideological flag next to them to decrease the amount of shitposting?
Because I don't like kowtowing to the bitching and moaning of newfag redditors.

Poo in loo

POO
O
O

>mandatory
Back to

BASED POO

What is larping?

I'm new here btw.

Indians are finally coming back to the board. Indians can post without being bombarded by poo memes. Mandatory geographic flags would just bully them away again.