Is race mixing between whites and asians okay?

Is race mixing between whites and asians okay?
pic unrelated

no, hapas are subhumans

No.

Whites go with other whites.

Yellowings go with yellowings.

etc.

The same fucking thread. Every fucking half hour.

idk, hapas still look pretty fuck asian to me. An light skinned latina or persian is about as nonwhite as you should go.

Only female hapas are good.
Hapa males are agressive beta cucks.

Yes.

>hey honey, can we abort if it's a boy

how would you convince her?

>racemix between white + asian
>= average Latina
Really make you think

yes. People who say otherwise just want to cockblock white guys.

Mixing with Asians: bad
Mixing with Hapas: good

>OP FLAG

Germany was a mistake.

It's just your Mongol and Hunnic admixture wanting to go back to it's slit-eyed roots Hans.
Pay it no mind.

white women can't compete

breeding with asian girls is like black men breeding with white women. asians have a higher IQ than us. we have a higher IQ than blacks. the reason why black men breeding with our women is bad is because they're fucking up. the white women are fucking down. fucking asian women is fucking up. we're BWC bulls to asians.

this is true

I'd mix with non-mudslime Arabs/Persians, if push came to shove, but only because they're genetically the closest to white.
Reminder that whites aren't extinct yet: if you can marry a white woman, do it.
>german flag
How many beaners have you met, Hans?

If you are a good parent it can work out. The main issue is with beta fucks having kids and then they become Elliot Rodgers.

>asians have higher IQ than whites

I've lived in China and I highly doubt that

No. Black+white= child looks black
Asian+white= child looks Asian

East Asians are the largest race on earth, it's not loss to anyone if a gook breeds out.

Chinese aren't human, they are insects.

you can check the statistics if you don't believe me. chinks are to inteligent for us

No its because white and Asians belong to the same Eurasian subspecies while blacks are part Homo Erectus. 3-5 IQ points don't mean that much.

Im already learning japanese so I will get a qt 3.14 nip gf which loves passionately and live a comfy and peaceful life in homogeneous japan

How about race mixing between different nationalities?

Or different blood lines?

Where's the boundary for race mixing?

Both look polish tbqh.

ikr
i might have to go outside or something and take a break

I don't know what I hate more. Yellowfeverfags, Trapfags or Leafs. Truly the biggest cancer on this fucking board.

looks mexican

yeah but what asians are they sampling? Of course asian immigrants will have higher IQs, immigrants from far away countries tend to self select. Nigerian immigrants probably have higher IQs on average than American whites. Doesn't make Nigerians smarter than Americans.

Well it depend..

White and Asian mixing makes absolutely gorgeous women, but it makes worthless men. Better safe than sorry imo.
I'd be happy to have a gorgeous white Asian daughter but I'd feel compelled to mercy kill any sons such a union brought into the world.

The only reason she is attractive is because she looks white.

have fun trying, considering asian cultures favour sons so hard you'll probably wake up after she cuts your dick off

No

the stats they cherry-pick the fuck out of to pretend that asians aren't as dumb as rocks?

Paid Race-mixing and Mormon shill threads are are pretty cancerous.

There are no races, just the human race.

If you have swarthy complexion who cares,it's not like you going to lose anything,if you have fair complexion than no,unless she is a mistress and you are trying for that like 3% chance to make a chinkling with a fair complex.If you care about the "White" race,that is,if not,well you would not be asking that question would you now?

No, no kind of race mixing is ok. But an ethnic White-East Asian alliance would easily dominate the planet, and would put the two best races together in a recipe for success.

>a fucking leaf

East Asians are an intelligent race, but those statistics are super fucking manipulated. Some of them only represent the best schools in the biggest cities.

Race mixing is inevitable, it always was, but it should kept to the minimum.

>tfw extremely pale olive complexion and true whites won't even look at me
>tfw too pale for most people with olive skin
>tfw lost the asian qt and now won't have a brood of hapas
>tfw the last person that called me good looking was a black woman in her late 40s who only said it as a way of softening the question "do you get any sunlight"
i wanna die, buckos

i depends on what asians
the ones that are okay
mongolians
japanese
israeites(just as long as they are being good goys and behaving themselves)
the ones that are not okay
chinese
korean(both)
vietnamise
cambodian
indians
thai
syria
pakisatani
philipino
palestinians
saudi arabians
and all the other ones i didnt have time to name because i am busy with other threads

you clearly have no idea what you are talking about

explain yourself adolf

>Being that desperate to have your race appear to be number one in everything
>Blaming cherry-picking for stats showing others are better than you

You sure you aren't a nigger?

please tell me youre actually japanese